PDA

View Full Version : Android 7.0 Nougat problem

Dots_mom
04-18-17, 06:57 PM
My phone decided to upgrade to Android 7.0 last night. Now, I can no longer see how many items I have ordered on the progress bar. When I tap on an outfit, all the progress bars are over to the left, even if I am on level 4, which should mean that I have earned as many gems as possible.

kooky panda
04-19-17, 09:17 AM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from google play to see if that solves the issue.

Dots_mom
04-19-17, 09:33 AM
Okay, that worked. Thanks.

kooky panda
04-19-17, 09:34 AM
Oh wonderful! Thanks for reporting back!:)

afro_gurl
04-23-17, 12:14 AM
Do we have a new thread for suggested updates on fashion story since the layoffs? I know they are still doing a few re-releases during holidays and I'd like to request that the goddess statues and racks be brought back. I've been requesting this for years, via email to team lava. I absolutely ADORE the goddess collection and have never been lucky enough to be on the game when they brought it back once before. PLEASE TEAM LAVA, bring back the goddess racks and statues. Thank you! And thank you for all the beautiful designs over the years. I enjoy fashion story immensely. Thanks Kooky panda for your anticipated reply.

kooky panda
04-23-17, 12:15 PM
Do we have a new thread for suggested updates on fashion story since the layoffs? I know they are still doing a few re-releases during holidays and I'd like to request that the goddess statues and racks be brought back. I've been requesting this for years, via email to team lava. I absolutely ADORE the goddess collection and have never been lucky enough to be on the game when they brought it back once before. PLEASE TEAM LAVA, bring back the goddess racks and statues. Thank you! And thank you for all the beautiful designs over the years. I enjoy fashion story immensely. Thanks Kooky panda for your anticipated reply.

There are some suggestion thread that are stuck to the top of the forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?54-Fashion-Story-Discussions

kooky panda
04-23-17, 12:16 PM
Closing this thread since original issue has been resolved. :)