PDA

View Full Version : New Treasure Dragon : Alchemy Dragon - 2017 apr 18 Sell Ends 4-25

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 10:45 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36580&d=1492795672 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36580&d=1492795672)

Non Breedable
hatching time : 24h
sale : until 25 april

if you buy it at sale price and evolve it right to 5 golds level (level 10), you need 480 days (16 months) before you get the 1st gold of your investment ;)

Also, this dragon is a bit different than others. It starts and remains looking like an adult, but turns to gold as it ages:

36541 36542 36543 36544

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36539

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36537

papalove1
04-18-17, 10:49 AM
How long is the sale?

saghaven
04-18-17, 10:50 AM
So they give us a new gold dragon....but the sale price is basically the same as what the normal price is for GPD. 35% off? 2400 gold and that's the SALE price? Seriously?

kooky panda
04-18-17, 10:51 AM
How long is the sale?
Until April 25th.

lenasdinner
04-18-17, 10:52 AM
yess...way to much.and he needs to be lvl 15 to get all 5 golds a day.

pernmagic
04-18-17, 10:55 AM
yess...way to much.and he needs to be lvl 15 to get all 5 golds a day.
Quite agree..... quite happy with those I have .....

FlatFoot
04-18-17, 10:57 AM
Small correction, the sale is for 40% OFF. The game is saying 35%, but the math is correct for a 40% discount.

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 10:58 AM
So they give us a new gold dragon....but the sale price is basically the same as what the normal price is for GPD. 35% off? 2400 gold and that's the SALE price? Seriously?

a "little bit" expensive imo ;)
besides i think that it gives 5 golds only at level 15

FlatFoot
04-18-17, 10:58 AM
Also, this dragon is a bit different than others. It starts and remains looking like an adult, but turns to gold as it ages:

36541 36542 36543 36544

belarica
04-18-17, 11:02 AM
I bet it needs to be level 15 to get 5 gold a day, too?

Honestly, if I had the gold saved up I would buy it. I'm not spending any real $$$ though.

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 11:02 AM

36541 36542 36543 36544

the design is amazing and great ! very good job ;)

njbhugjjgnj
04-18-17, 11:07 AM
the design is amazing and great ! very good job ;)

Agree,but still not worth spending half my gold on it :\ Maybe if it was under 1000......an that's a big,MAYBE ;)

Hawk1
04-18-17, 11:07 AM
16 months producing 5 gold a day before it actually is worth it, bleh kind of a bad joke imo.

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 11:15 AM
16 months producing 5 gold a day before it actually is worth it, bleh kind of a bad joke imo.

thx for the maths ;) i put it in post #1
i doubt i will buy it ;) to much expensive

random59
04-18-17, 11:27 AM
Agree,but still not worth spending half my gold on it :\ Maybe if it was under 1000......an that's a big,MAYBE ;)

Not worth a 300% increase from when I bought Kitsungi and Northstar last year, I know I haven't had a 300% pay rise!:mad:

saghaven
04-18-17, 11:30 AM
The design is great but it's definitely way too expensive and would take far too long to earn back the gold it costs (not to mention the food cost).

frenchmarketgirl
04-18-17, 11:36 AM

They've lost their minds.

Florr06
04-18-17, 11:37 AM

36541 36542 36543 36544
Great design FlatFoot! I love the concept :D
But, unfortunately, it's too expensive for me :(

frenchmarketgirl
04-18-17, 11:37 AM
Not paying this much. No way.

frenchmarketgirl
04-18-17, 11:38 AM
Lol! Me either! Not buying this guy.

katali119
04-18-17, 11:47 AM
Buying the gold, at gold sale price, you would need to spend more than ?50 gbp. For the dragon sale price. Buying both (gold and dragon) at full price you are talking over ?100.

random59
04-18-17, 11:47 AM

Why would I spend 2400 gold on a dragon, it has only been prior to the introduction of Gold Horizon dragon that prices started getting out of control. I obtained Gold Horizon through playing Bingo. Reality check Storm 8!

Happy snaps taken from another game as I have all the GPD apart from Alchemy.

frenchmarketgirl
04-18-17, 11:50 AM
The design is great, I agree, but if people buy this for this price, we'll never see another gold dragon for a reasonable amount of gold. It also has to be level 15 to give it's full 5 gold a day potential. They've jacked the price up so high, it's not really a sale. No way, even though I can buy, I won't. If it were 800 I'd jump on it. Too bad.

njbhugjjgnj
04-18-17, 11:54 AM
Not worth a 300% increase from when I bought Kitsungi and Northstar last year, I know I haven't had a 300% pay rise!:mad:

Neither have I...lol. I have 11 gpd on my main acct and I was looking forward to adding #12,but defiantly not at this increase. I'll hang on to my 5000 gold,for now ;) Sorry S8,not getting it like this...lol.

starship412
04-18-17, 11:57 AM

36541 36542 36543 36544

So cool FlatFoot. Is this going to be a trend for future dragons? Mithril would've been a good dragon to have this feature.

frenchmarketgirl
04-18-17, 11:58 AM

Exactly

njbhugjjgnj
04-18-17, 12:06 PM

Why would I spend 2400 gold on a dragon, it has only been prior to the introduction of Gold Horizon dragon that prices started getting out of control. I obtained Gold Horizon through playing Bingo. Reality check Storm 8!

Happy snaps taken from another game as I have all the GPD apart from Alchemy.

My Gold Horizon ROCKS in battle! If you (S8) really want to impress us,make the last dragon in DT a GPD ; ) You get more flies with honey......

FieldsLikeB
04-18-17, 12:29 PM
While I'm really happy to see a new treasure dragon, and a lovely one at that; the mid month timing makes it way out of reach for seniors. Argh!

TwiWoods
04-18-17, 12:45 PM
Love the look of this new dragon, but WAY too expensive to make it to my island :(

amerirish
04-18-17, 01:06 PM
I agree with everything said so far: cool design, love the twist to it's growth, but soooo not worth the investment of gold. The rate of return is ridiculous. Not buying this one, no way. IF it were in a ten dollar value pack, I'd be all over it.

Hartoled
04-18-17, 01:51 PM
I agree with everything said so far: cool design, love the twist to it's growth, but soooo not worth the investment of gold. The rate of return is ridiculous. Not buying this one, no way. IF it were in a ten dollar value pack, I'd be all over it.

The current Value Pack is a Leaderboard prize dragon. I think that Meditation Dragon cost me a lot more than that Value Pack to win. Probably could have bought this Alchemy Dragon, in fact. (Some LBs are tougher than others...sigh.)

Hawk1
04-18-17, 02:05 PM
No doubt there are some players that will buy this dragon, and I would of been one of them if it had been more reasonably priced.

freesiawoods
04-18-17, 03:59 PM
Could not believe my eyes when I saw the sale price. No matter how nice the design. I hope this is not the benchmark for GPDs. This game has gone to the dogs.

amalsaba
04-18-17, 04:20 PM
I agree with everyone here. I was so excited when I saw a new GDP but this is too expensive. If my memory serves me correct some GDPs that were recently removed were for 1600 full priced. So unless it produces at least twice the gold per day, I can't see the value in it.

JustKay
04-18-17, 04:28 PM
Really unique design! At first when i saw the pop up I thought that maybe it would be turning gold as part of the normal moving around animation, but I guess that's maybe too quick. This design is more work intensive for S8, but I guess that's how they can justify the 4000 price tag. I had this hunch that Gold Horizon would be setting the new standard in GPD pricing.

While I do wish it was cheaper (am not going to be able to buy it right now as I am regretting shelling out on White Gold recently), I do sort of understand how they're positioning GPD as sort of a leveling up grade. The first one is the cheapest, then after you get some gold (cash) flow, then getting the next one is a bit more challenging, and then getting the one after that is harder to match increased free gold production. The way it was previously, once you got your first GPD, the difficulty towards collecting the next one just kept on going down.

Den8137259
04-18-17, 04:39 PM
★ I am maxed on habitats but yes I have sufficient gold in acct atm .. but I would need to sacrifice some drags n sell a habitat before I could get Alchemy ★

★ and after purchase, Alchemy will be living solo in the habitat by itself after that ★

// nice design but I will pass //

// will reconsider if any of the above limitations are lifted (: //

chewingthecud
04-18-17, 05:30 PM
Hello all. I must admit that I bought it but I have been playing from the start - aka I have all the gold producing dragons so the game paid for the dragon. I realised early on that if you can save gold and buy these when on special, the game will give you enough gold so you do not have to spend real money. I had almost 4000 gold saved so I bought it. I however also do not like to price hikes - it is a money grab but as with so may of these games, it is not about having each and every dragon or winning each leaderboard- it's about your own choice of gameplay. Just play as you like and do not get upset - there is enough bad stuff going on in the world today to not let a computer game get to you. Smile everyone!;)

runamuck1
04-18-17, 05:37 PM
I almost have enough gold to buy this one. I agree with most of the others who voiced disappointment in the cost. But (there is always a but), I don't want to end up paying 4000 gold when everyone knows the good old days are gone and they are not coming back.

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 06:49 PM
Hello all. I must admit that I bought it but I have been playing from the start - aka I have all the gold producing dragons so the game paid for the dragon. I realised early on that if you can save gold and buy these when on special, the game will give you enough gold so you do not have to spend real money. I had almost 4000 gold saved so I bought it. I however also do not like to price hikes - it is a money grab but as with so may of these games, it is not about having each and every dragon or winning each leaderboard- it's about your own choice of gameplay. Just play as you like and do not get upset - there is enough bad stuff going on in the world today to not let a computer game get to you. Smile everyone!;)

my 1st thought was : no it is too expensive !
but almost like you i have been playing for about 4 years and i have all the GPD and i'm sitting on over 4000 golds.
what you said made me think : "yes you are right , it is the game who is going to pay !"
i think i'm going to reconsider the fact if i'm going to buy it or not ;)

DR0G0N
04-18-17, 08:38 PM
Like everyone else here, I think the design concept is good. Good Job FlatFoot.

But raising the original price and giving us a "discount" isn't a discount (not even 50% off). I even consider 800 gold was expensive, but now 2400...tsk tsk tsk

Hartoled
04-18-17, 09:58 PM
Oh, I wish I could buy 4 of them so I could display it in each stage of evolution! *cough*

bakerystoe
04-19-17, 04:35 AM
I don't want to break the game or reduce your profits but it seems that kintsugi is cheaper that this dragon! But I am very into alchemy because it can change its color/ base during your giving food. This is a great achievement and I bet that TL has to try very hard to design this one! I'm very appreciate it and hope I can buy Alchemy soon!:)))

Jennerwein1
04-19-17, 10:53 AM
Even though I don't really care for the design , I would have loved to have another gold producing dragon to join my other 10. But not at this insane price. So I'll just hang on to my gold and hope for a better opportunity.

tromalyt
04-19-17, 10:53 AM
Buying the gold, at gold sale price, you would need to spend more than ?50 gbp. For the dragon sale price. Buying both (gold and dragon) at full price you are talking over ?100.

This dragon is not supposed to be bought by people without any gold producing dragons, It is not supposed to be your first GPD. It is aimed at people who have all the other GPD available to buy and have some gold in their accounts to spare. Many can buy it without having to spend any real money because they have over 3000 gold in their accounts. Others may have around 2000 or so and they may find reasonable to spend 10 bucks to get the rest of the gold needed to buy the new GPD.

The only problem I see with this dragon is that it unbalances the game even more in favour of people with 10-11 GPD.

4bcbud
04-19-17, 04:48 PM
Ended up buying this dragon but I had over 8,000 gold left after buying intricate which looks fantastic! I agree with the other poster. It's just a game. The others gave 5 gold a day at level 10 so I'm wondering if that's still the case with this dragon. I have over million food so that shouldn't be a problem unless it is extremely hungry.

JustKay
04-19-17, 10:20 PM
Ended up buying this dragon but I had over 8,000 gold left after buying intricate which looks fantastic! I agree with the other poster. It's just a game. The others gave 5 gold a day at level 10 so I'm wondering if that's still the case with this dragon. I have over million food so that shouldn't be a problem unless it is extremely hungry.

It will probably be a 5 gold a day dragon only at level 15. The only reasons the previous ones are giving 5 gold at lvl 10 is that that precedent was set before the noble crystal was introduced and before dragons could be raised above lvl 10.

btw, 8000 gold is quite an achievement! I don't think I will ever reach that far. Next time I hit 4000 I think I will definitely take another shot at speed breeding the remaining diamond hybrids I don't have on a boosted breeding weekend instead.

JustKay
04-20-17, 01:34 AM
I bought one in my baby account that's just been hoarding gold... and am sorta disappointed that it's not got a baby appearance. it's just one big ugly lead epic dragon look! when i first read the introduction banner, I had thought that they would change the amount of gold colour across levels 10-15 once you hit Epic level, in addition to baby, juvenile and adult forms. instead they're just changing the look at the normal Juvenile, Adult and Epic intervals by just changing the amount of gold colouring across the dragon :(

i take back many of my prior comments. they didn't really put more effort into the design, in fact they cut the effort since they only have to design an epic look and slowly change the colours. i hope this isn't an indication of future design choices since I have always loved the graphic design in S8 games. this is sort of a let down. my baby island isn't really a baby island anymore... but it's not like I'd sell a 4000 gold GPD either >_<

maryamhjm
04-20-17, 03:30 AM

No it is not about having every dragon and winning each leaderboard, but try winning a leaderboard ( because you do really want this dragon)without spending any gold because you are trying to save gold for a second gpd. I have my main account with which it is very difficult to win anything without spending gold probably because I am a level 170, but on my secondary account I win the leaderboards more easily without spending gold, I won the Gentle knight without any of the the other goal dragons. I am playing almost from the beginning but I always thought the gpd's only gave a max. Of 1 gold a day( I never read info etc.on this forum before )which you then earn back in a few years. I only knew since last October that if you level up your gpd's you can earn a max. Of 5 a day, so with this info I tried my best to save up, but before I had enough the gpd's were taken out of the market. I only have the Gold Horizon for now. And I never went near 1000 gold as sometimes you just need to spend some otherwise this game would not be any fun at all.
So although it is not about winning every price, everyone playing this game should have the same possibility to earn all the dragons. Otherwise new players will give up and only the old players with the gpd's stay for the long run.

Den8137259
04-20-17, 04:19 PM
I am sorta disappointed that it's not got a baby appearance. it's just one big ugly lead epic dragon look! :(

i take back many of my prior comments. >_<

★ oh no! A level 1 Alchemy looking like oversized giant adult? where is his/her childhood? >_< ★

★ not getting this for sure unless the size is rectified ★ >_<

4bcbud
04-20-17, 05:14 PM
I only knew since last October that if you level up your gpd's you can earn a max. Of 5 a day, so with this info I tried my best to save up, but before I had enough the gpd's were taken out of the market. I only have the Gold Horizon for now. And I never went near 1000 gold as sometimes you just need to spend some otherwise this game would not be any fun at all.
So although it is not about winning every price, everyone playing this game should have the same possibility to earn all the dragons. Otherwise new players will give up and only the old players with the gpd's stay for the long run.

That's a bummer. I was lucky enough to start playing some time ago and thought if I bought more and more gpd I would eventually have so many that I'd be able to collect so much gold I could buy any dragon. Then I found out you could only buy 1 of each. Now I see why they needed a limit. Just bad timing for you. I would be really disappointed and perhaps stop playing if I was in your position. Now I'm dreading using up so much gold to level up the dragon. Hopefully I can win enough tickets one day to get the last gpd. I like the fact the event is continuous and the craziness in the beginning seems to have subsided a little. But it has been a while since I was in the gold league.

jjblueyes
04-20-17, 11:38 PM
Besides the cost being stupid expensive, I have no room or extra habitat spots to worry about this dragon. It would be one thing if I had lots of room and no caps so I could play freely, but this is ridiculous at this point.
I also don't get the comments that this is meant for people with gpds already, interesting way to view it, I just don't get it. It's not any easier for me to want to dump that kind of gold on any dragon just because I earn gold daily. I spent a lot of gold to get a gold making beast. I also don't want younger islands to be treated differently. The entire game has really been falling and I don't know if it can be turned around. The flood of dragons being sold (like the leaderboard price dragon) that people are ****ing themselves to earn is really annoying to me. I have stopped spending gold to get any dragons in any event. Why bother? It's not really special anymore, no dragon is. It really burns my bum to see a dragon I had to use many ultimates to get just go on sale in a value pack or thrown into a spin wheel. Make the game fair and if you have people working hard to earn something don't sell it cheap or give it away in a spin. Just my silly opinion. It was the fastest way to lock up my wallet, make me spend tons to have the chance to "win" a "special" dragon just to let anyone buy it. There's people who drop real money in them leaderboard battles (not me) and it just seems wrong to sell it not long after.
Vent over. Sorry!
Yes, beautiful dragon, too spendy and too many limitations on game play to even consider it.
Good luck all!

maryamhjm
04-21-17, 03:13 AM
That's a bummer. I was lucky enough to start playing some time ago and thought if I bought more and more gpd I would eventually have so many that I'd be able to collect so much gold I could buy any dragon. Then I found out you could only buy 1 of each. Now I see why they needed a limit. Just bad timing for you. I would be really disappointed and perhaps stop playing if I was in your position. Now I'm dreading using up so much gold to level up the dragon. Hopefully I can win enough tickets one day to get the last gpd. I like the fact the event is continuous and the craziness in the beginning seems to have subsided a little. But it has been a while since I was in the gold league.
No it is still crazy in the gold league(although less crazy than in the beginning) if your are a high level, for lower levels it is slightly easier for some reason. If I play every day, a few times a day doing all the reasonable challenges I can stay in the second prize group without any gold involved, but to win the first prize or let alone the grand prize you need to spend gold approx. 50-100. In the beginning probably because so many played for the gold Horizon at the same time it was easily 100-200 gold per week for 10-50 tickets.

Storm8 should really change the info next to all the dragons and display the max.gold/bombs/fireapples/money the dragon can make, it is the reason I never went for any of the gpd's in the first place( storm8 intentions maybe?). Yes I am really disapointed to say it mildly.

Den8137259
04-21-17, 09:01 AM
★ Buyers Beware ★

★ what is shown here is a Level 1 Baby Alchemy .. oversized juvenile, more of an epic. ★

https://pbs-h2.twimg.com/media/C98RhE-UQAAzjRB.jpg

penqueen4
04-21-17, 09:31 AM
Non Breedable
hatching time : 24h
sale : until 25 april

if you buy it at sale price and evolve it right to 5 golds level (level 15 ?), you need 480 days (16 months) before you get the 1st gold of your investment ;)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36539

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36537

Evolve it to 5 gold, level 10 only!

njbhugjjgnj
04-21-17, 10:11 AM
It has to be leveled to 15 in order to get the 5 gold. Level 10 gives 4.

penqueen4
04-21-17, 10:28 AM
It has to be leveled to 15 in order to get the 5 gold. Level 10 gives 4.

Had to look up screen shot.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36580&d=1492795672 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36580&d=1492795672)

njbhugjjgnj
04-21-17, 10:38 AM

That's a nice surprise :) I did see somewhere else....I won't mention where.....*wink* ,that level 15 was 5 gold. Still,he's such a big investment in gold and food :\

Limequat
04-21-17, 10:48 AM

Awesome, thanks for let letting us know! I had to let my Gold Horizon linger at 3 gold/day for over a month because I didn't want to use so much food outside of a leaderboard and 4 gold/day throws things off when keeping two dragons per habitat. It's good to know I can start collecting 5 gold/day from Alchemy immediately.

4bcbud
04-21-17, 04:22 PM
No it is still crazy in the gold league(although less crazy than in the beginning) if your are a high level, for lower levels it is slightly easier for some reason. If I play every day, a few times a day doing all the reasonable challenges I can stay in the second prize group without any gold involved, but to win the first prize or let alone the grand prize you need to spend gold approx. 50-100. In the beginning probably because so many played for the gold Horizon at the same time it was easily 100-200 gold per week for 10-50 tickets.

Storm8 should really change the info next to all the dragons and display the max.gold/bombs/fireapples/money the dragon can make, it is the reason I never went for any of the gpd's in the first place( storm8 intentions maybe?). Yes I am really disapointed to say it mildly.

I hope they bring back the old gpd for 600 or 800 gold on the 5th birthday like they did in the past. It would be nice to see others do what I was able to do a long time ago. Right now the gold horizon would cost me 2,700 gold so if I spend 400 or 500 gold it will be worth it. With the gpd I have I get 400 gold per week so why not spend it. I look at this way. I spend 2,400 but I'll get that back in less than six weeks. After that it's raining gold!

blueangel826
04-21-17, 05:06 PM
Besides the cost being stupid expensive, I have no room or extra habitat spots to worry about this dragon. It would be one thing if I had lots of room and no caps so I could play freely, but this is ridiculous at this point.
I also don't get the comments that this is meant for people with gpds already, interesting way to view it, I just don't get it. It's not any easier for me to want to dump that kind of gold on any dragon just because I earn gold daily. I spent a lot of gold to get a gold making beast. I also don't want younger islands to be treated differently. The entire game has really been falling and I don't know if it can be turned around. The flood of dragons being sold (like the leaderboard price dragon) that people are ****ing themselves to earn is really annoying to me. I have stopped spending gold to get any dragons in any event. Why bother? It's not really special anymore, no dragon is. It really burns my bum to see a dragon I had to use many ultimates to get just go on sale in a value pack or thrown into a spin wheel. Make the game fair and if you have people working hard to earn something don't sell it cheap or give it away in a spin. Just my silly opinion. It was the fastest way to lock up my wallet, make me spend tons to have the chance to "win" a "special" dragon just to let anyone buy it. There's people who drop real money in them leaderboard battles (not me) and it just seems wrong to sell it not long after.
Vent over. Sorry!
Yes, beautiful dragon, too spendy and too many limitations on game play to even consider it.
Good luck all!
Totally agree with everything that jjblueyes says!! I'm having to either Stable or with the ones from Competitions, they're still in Storage!! I can't buy any of the habitats on sale because I'm maxed on habitats at this point!! WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT REMOVING THE LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF HABITATS A PLAYER CAN HAVE?? Please remove the restrictions Storm8?? I'd love to get my new ones on my island!!
And I won't pay the price for this GPD UNLESS it pays out real gold I can use to pay bills, buy food, etc. As for the players who posted, "It's just an online computer game", I agree BUT THE COST IS REAL MONEY, not like Monopoly!! Gr8 design, Flatfoot, but most players can't afford to buy him even with a 40% discount. I'm sorry but I'm starting to better understand why so many longtime players are leaving DS!

maryamhjm
04-22-17, 11:50 AM
I hope they bring back the old gpd for 600 or 800 gold on the 5th birthday like they did in the past. It would be nice to see others do what I was able to do a long time ago. Right now the gold horizon would cost me 2,700 gold so if I spend 400 or 500 gold it will be worth it. With the gpd I have I get 400 gold per week so why not spend it. I look at this way. I spend 2,400 but I'll get that back in less than six weeks. After that it's raining gold!

Wow 400 gold a week no wonder they took most dragons away, there is no profit for them if we do not need to buy the gold with real money. But I am not going to pay real money either way. If things do not change soon for the best I am afraid I will quite pretty soon. I had a break before and returned because of the gpd's earning 5 gold a day and not 1. I really hope they will at least let us earn more gpd's with bingo like Gold Horizon.

papalove1
04-24-17, 12:26 PM

1 GPD makes 5 gold per day max.. 5x7= 35 gold per week. It will take about 1 yr. and 4 mo. to get the return on your investment.
Unless I'm seriously missing something, your math is way off.

amerirish
04-24-17, 01:05 PM
1 GPD makes 5 gold per day max.. 5x7= 35 gold per week. It will take about 1 yr. and 4 mo. to get the return on your investment.

If you have 12 GPD's the math is 5 gold x 7 days x 12 Dragons = 420 gold per week

maryamhjm
04-24-17, 01:08 PM

Yes if you only have 1 gpd like me but some have 10-11 gpd thus earning approx.400 gold per week(7x55=385 gold per week) not including gifts so then you earn back 2400 gold in about 6 weeks.

Clark_Wayne
04-24-17, 02:09 PM
sitting on about 5000 golds and since it gives 5 golds at level 10, i decided finally to buy it :)

papalove1
04-24-17, 02:14 PM
I realize if you have many GPD's this can be done. But the statement was referring to a single GPD, unless they just forgot to make it plural.. Maybe it's just my misunderstanding.

random59
04-24-17, 02:34 PM
sitting on about 5000 golds and since it gives 5 golds at level 10, i decided finally to buy it :)

I bought it as well, now only need to get Gold Horizon up to level 10 for 4 gold a day, wish I get it to produce 5 a day but that is a heck of a lot of food! Maybe over the next 6 leaderboards I might get it up there.

I really must admit it was so much easier for us to save and buy the GPD with the pop up games giving us gold as well as the tournaments in the arena, really miss that aspect of the game!

Clark_Wayne
04-24-17, 07:34 PM
I really must admit it was so much easier for us to save and buy the GPD with the pop up games giving us gold as well as the tournaments in the arena, really miss that aspect of the game!

yes it was old good time ;)

jbyn4e
04-24-17, 11:02 PM
Yes, I hate they changed the rules for us newer (?!) players - I don't know how is this game suitable for fresh players - they will lack a lot of things... I was lucky to start about 1 year and half when was easier to get more things... but I lack a lot of thing you, older players had... now, new players - poor unfortunate souls :( - to get first GPD they will need either real money either a lot of looooong gold collecting, not buying anything else.

I had about 700 gold collected when they throw BEST GPD ever - Midas and Stainglass for 400 gold - but didn't have enough gold to buy both. So now when I have more gold which I collected not buying a lot of other thinks I could -I get this ($%&*^#) dragon which is waaaay beyond I collected so far...

Bring back GPD for 400 gold, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :) I will spend all my gold, promise :)

JustKay
04-25-17, 02:00 AM
I realised today that I don't really need this... It's the collectors mentality. I have a good gold cash flow already so what is an extra 5 gold a day going to really improve on 60 gold a day? 5 gold won't make so much of a difference to my enjoyment of the game, however one day 4000 or even 2400 gold might be the different between getting an LB prize dragon... or ending my current gold trophy streak. I think it's always important to look at the rationale behind any new purchase.

One day when I have too much gold piled up, maybe I'll shell out for it. As for now, I've made my peace :)

maryamhjm
04-25-17, 04:30 AM
I am really hoping it will be a new bingo prize achievement as it is impossible to buy for me.
S8 made the mistake in the beginning that the gpd's are/were almost the same prize in gold as breedable dragons, I think they figured this out now and at the expense of new players/players who do not have all the gpd's. There should be a better balance, the gold is to expensive to buy. It should be more in the region of 100 gold for 99 cents/pence and thus 4000 for 40 pound (I am from the UK)but now with Alchemy being 4000 gold that is grofly when gold is not for sale 140 pound(4 of these dragons is a iphone 7)I am sorry but no way I am going to pay this much. I think 40 pound is a lot for a vitueel dragon. And with all these changes, who knows if this game is going to survive for long, which is another reason for me not to put money in this game.

Bastiaan0
04-25-17, 06:07 AM
When I saw the price for the first time, I thougt it would be a new ticket temple gpd. But no :( So I guess that is what I've been saving gold for. Bought it for my main account, still have plenty gold left :)
My second account doesn't have even nearly enough gold, especially because I bought the second evolution temple there. Guess I have to wait for Gold Horizon to have the first gpd for Drie.

Den8137259
04-26-17, 05:58 AM
★ I wish Alchemy wasn't this epic-sized at level 1 upon hatching.. I would definitely own one without hesitation (: ★

njbhugjjgnj
04-26-17, 06:58 AM
It's not showing in my market anymore :\

Clark_Wayne
04-26-17, 07:03 AM
It's not showing in my market anymore :\

still in market but no more in feature tab. you have to in dragons tab ;)

njbhugjjgnj
04-26-17, 07:13 AM
still in market but no more in feature tab. you have to in dragons tab ;)

I see him...lol. I scrolled too far down,he wasn't with the other available gpd's ;)

laurelsail
02-05-18, 10:09 PM
If you upgrade the Alchemy dragon to Level 15 how many gold does it produce a day? Thank you!

random59
02-05-18, 11:37 PM
If you upgrade the Alchemy dragon to Level 15 how many gold does it produce a day? Thank you!

Only 5 the same as level 10, so it is not worth taking it up. The only one to give 4 gold at level 10 and 5 gold at level 15 is Gold Horizon from the Bingo Tickets, I left mine at 10!

kooky panda
02-06-18, 11:02 AM
Merging this thread with the original thread for this dragon.