PDA

View Full Version : Easter Event - Apr 14, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
04-14-17, 08:10 AM
Easter Event This is a World Event. iOS only.
Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

I've added a poll here for you to feedback on this event. Do vote and share your feedback. :)

Feedback Poll on St. Patrick's Day Event & Easter Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98559-Feedback-Poll-on-St-Patrick-s-Day-Event-amp-Easter-Event)

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/ginapooh35/vote.gif
Here are the 2 questions to this poll.

Question 1. Did you finish this event to get your Bunny?
Question 2. What was your ChocBunny's final level?

You can select multiple choices to answer these questions. This is a private poll. The poll will close in 10 days and your votes will be submitted over. Thank you for your participation! :)

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Event/IMG_2882_zps8kubvy8i.jpeg

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488

Getting Started
1. Buy a Choco-Bunny from the Market to start collecting Chocolate Eggs
2. Send deliveries to earn upgrade parts like Easter Baskets, Easter Grass and Easter Bows
3. Upgrade your Choco-Bunny with these parts to earn higher amounts of Chocolate Eggs
4. Collect Chocolate Eggs to unlock awesome prizes!

Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Pet feed x1 : 100 Chocolate Eggs
Second Prize: Gold Foil Bunny (2x2 size) : 450 Chocolate Eggs
Third Prize: Lounging Bunny (2x2 size) : 1,000 Chocolate Eggs
Fourth Prize: Egg Hatching (2x2 size, animated) : 2,200 Chocolate Eggs
Fifth Prize: Chocolate Bunny (pet with habitat) : 4,000 Chocolate Eggs

Community Prizes:
(unlocks at 500 - meaning once you have collected 500 Chocolate Eggs, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Sad Egg x3 (1x1 size) : 50,000,000 Chocolate Eggs
Second Prize: Lovely Egg x3 (1x1 size) : 200,000,000 Chocolate Eggs
Third Prize: Happy Egg x1 (1x1 size) : 500,000,000 Chocolate Eggs
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

You will get another bunny burrow, I received one from the previous event, but was still given another :)

We can buy Bunny Baits but not the upgrade parts.

Upgrade Information
There are altogether 15 stages. Collection interval is 3 hrs for all stages.
Stage 1 gives 4 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 2 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 8 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 12 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 4 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 16 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 5 requires 4 of each upgrade part - gives 20 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 6 requires 6 of each upgrade part - gives 24 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 7 requires 8 of each upgrade part - gives 28 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 8 requires 10 of each upgrade part - gives 32 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 9 requires 13 of each upgrade part - gives 36 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 10 requires 17 of each upgrade part - gives 40 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 11 requires 22 of each upgrade part - gives 44 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 12 requires 28 of each upgrade part - gives 48 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 13 requires 34 of each upgrade part - gives 52 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 14 requires 40 of each upgrade part - gives 56 Chocolate Eggs
To upgrade to Stage 15 requires 46 of each upgrade part - gives 60 Chocolate Eggs

To see which stage your event building is at, click on the it and a caption will appear at the bottom right of your screen. To upgrade your event building, click on it and click [Upgrade] button at the bottom of your screen.

Here's a picture of the Choco-Bunny fully upgraded. Thanks to FunkyJM.

The chocolate bunny will have it's final look.
https://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu242/FunkyJMM/FS2%20Events/Easter%20Event%20-%20April%2014%202017/IMG_9122.png

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for World Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488) on how event boosts work.
Easter Bunny Trap (20 gems) - Set a trap using Bunny Bait (random drops from deliveries) and receive even more Choco-Bunny supplies! One time use only!

Goals
Goal 1: The Great Chocolate Bunny
Purchase the Choco-Bunny
Send deliveries x3
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 2
REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 xps

Goal 2
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 3

Goal 3
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 4

Goal 4
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 5

Goal 5
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 6

Goal 6
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 7

Goal 7
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 8

Goal 8
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 9

Goal 9
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 10

Goal 10
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 11

Goal 11
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 12

Goal 12
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 13

Goal 13
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 14

Goal 14
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 15
REWARD: 130 coins, 28 xps

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Event/IMG_2881_zpsxgufztqb.jpeg

Pippinville
04-14-17, 06:28 PM
Is the final prize a "real" bunny or just a decoration???

xellosspoo
04-14-17, 06:29 PM
It just started. It looks to be another long delivery based event. It is 25 days. And you need 3 different items from delivery drops to upgrade your chocolate block. :S I gave up on the St Patrick's Day event, and I'm not sure if I'm going to work towards this one either. I just never seem to have great luck with random delivery drops. Good news is that it looks like the chocolate upgrade parts can be sold.

[S8] Elsa
04-14-17, 06:48 PM
The final individual reward is a pet bunny. :)

Pippinville
04-14-17, 06:49 PM
Oh, that is great that it is a pet ... Thanx

Pippinville
04-14-17, 06:50 PM
Yes, I missed out on the St Pat's Day dogs by less than 200 .... Grrrrr!

Rynetory2
04-14-17, 06:54 PM
So awesome that we get an Easter Event! Thank you Storm8 for this! :D My other bunnies in my farm look forward to having a new playmate! Love the Chocolate Bunny with the yellow bow! :D Good luck Everyone. :)

kokomo1120
04-14-17, 07:01 PM
Another event exactly the same as the last. How absolutely stupid. Again for this "community" event it is everyone for themselves. You CANNOT buy the upgrade parts, it allows you to sell them to get them out of the barn only. I won't be participating in this event didn't make the last one don't see this one as obtainable either so no sense on trying. I don't mind working hard for the events but I do have a life and cannot play this game 24/7 to level up the item to collect and not make it. This game has really gone downhill.

Clark_Wayne
04-14-17, 07:22 PM
it is the same bunny than last year ? (same colors ?)

39 gems for each upgrade parts !?! in the past they costed only 16 gems ! what an increase :eek:

justmine2
04-14-17, 07:23 PM
The bunny trap is gems only? Geeze

judyandthecat
04-14-17, 07:27 PM
it is the same bunny than last year ? (same colors ?)

39 gems for each upgrade parts !?! in the past they costed only 16 gems ! what an increase :eek:

Last easter was I think pet chicks ...the year before was bunnies white ones with a yellow or a pink bow on the neck so this year is a chocolate bunny pet with a yellow bow and I assume will go in same habitat.

princessskykennedy
04-14-17, 07:45 PM
Gem only traps!! Keeps getting better and better!! Insert major sarcasm. Sorry this just makes me sad.

39 gems for parts. So the more we complained about the events getting harder and harder to complete ........ The harder they make them to complete. Sort of a slap in the face to its players.

Also, starting a 25 day event two days before said event , ie both Easter and St. Patrick's Day.....sort of defeats the purpose. I like to get decorations that I will use...not put in storage for the next year.

Again, really really sad.

diverDestiny
04-14-17, 07:59 PM
I agree with you. It's not fun when you can't help neighbors. What's the big deal anyway. Everyone should be able to get the rabbit

PookieBear50
04-14-17, 08:44 PM
Another world community event? On the plus side, it's a long one; but until I know how doable it is, I'm going to be pessimistic and assume I'm not going to complete this one, because I don't have the gems to buy anything, not after the last event. I'll try, naturally, for the sake of the community, but really, a break after the last nearly month-long event would have been very, very welcome.

Alida2014
04-14-17, 10:34 PM
I am just very sad. The last event I skipped, now I looked forward to the new event, but it just like the last time: we can not help each other. I will also skip such kind of events in the future.

tuffyjkitten
04-14-17, 11:01 PM
I was able to buy a carrot for the trap in the newspaper...didn't know what it was so I bought it but no way am I buying a trap for gems. Was hopeful other parts would be available too.

leysanne
04-15-17, 12:53 AM
Well I have just sent off at least 12 deliveries ... how many event upgrade parts did i get back .... none :( land upgrades, saws, hammers and a nail - sometimes 2 or 3 items at a time but nothing for the event. Looks like i'll be participating in this event as much as the last one ... checking in once a day.
Good luck to everyone who is taking part.

mearro
04-15-17, 01:14 AM
The same type of events twice in the row? Ughhh, I skipped previous 2-3 events and I was genuinely bored and keen to get back but what a let down. I bet you can't sell upgrading parts to others too, right?! Also I thought the last event was the Easter one?

Hanja49
04-15-17, 02:48 AM
How can I upgrade the chocolate bunny? If I click on it it only gives the option to finish it quicker by using gems, but no option to upgrade

Milecia
04-15-17, 04:11 AM
Sorry but I become more and more angry.
With nearly every delivery you earn this part for the trap, but there is only the trap for 20 gems in the shop? ..
Tell me the logic behind this... ��
Do you really believe someone spend tenthousands of gems during the event to buy traps for all this parts?... ������
Please put a trap for game money into the shop as in the st.patrick event, otherwise the whole event is a big joke...

Ty. ��
Happy Easter ��

lsloman
04-15-17, 06:05 AM
It's an oxymoron! It's called a community event, but the community cant help each other....go figure it's so sad! What is the problem with helping nbrs with upgrade parts?

mamas_boys
04-15-17, 06:52 AM
I'm disappointed that they chose 2 community events in a row and 25 days is too long to keep my attention. I won't be putting too much effort into this one

Rynetory2
04-15-17, 07:27 AM
How can I upgrade the chocolate bunny? If I click on it it only gives the option to finish it quicker by using gems, but no option to upgrade

Click on your Choco-Bunny, do you see an "Upgrade" popup at the center bottom of your screen? Click on the [Upgrade] icon will give you the option to upgrade. Please let us know if you are still unable to upgrade.

Hanja49
04-15-17, 09:50 AM
Click on your Choco-Bunny, do you see an "Upgrade" popup at the center bottom of your screen? Click on the [Upgrade] icon will give you the option to upgrade. Please let us know if you are still unable to upgrade.

No, there is no popup about upgrading. I did take part in former events like this, and I always got the popup to upgrade. But not this time! What can I do? I tried to buy another choco bunny to see if it worked with a new one, but I reached the limit. Please help me.

driver1711
04-15-17, 10:30 AM
I bought the bunny and have been collecting baskets from deliveries, but they are not registering. Well never mind, the bunny finished building and not the count has updated.

Rynetory2
04-15-17, 11:08 AM
No, there is no popup about upgrading. I did take part in former events like this, and I always got the popup to upgrade. But not this time! What can I do? I tried to buy another choco bunny to see if it worked with a new one, but I reached the limit. Please help me.

Are you using the latest version 2.6.4? Can you update your game app if not? Try restarting your device and/or reinstalling your app and see if that helps.

Rynetory2
04-15-17, 11:10 AM
I bought the bunny and have been collecting baskets from deliveries, but they are not registering. Well never mind, the bunny finished building and not the count has updated.

What aren't registering and what count are you referring to? Goal or collection count? Sorry I don't quite understand the issue.

onlyA
04-15-17, 02:00 PM
Is this event for iOS only? or can android play too?

Hanja49
04-15-17, 03:25 PM
I did not change anything, but now the popup is there! Thank you!

nec912
04-15-17, 04:15 PM
I'm disappointed that they chose 2 community events in a row and 25 days is too long to keep my attention. I won't be putting too much effort into this one

I couldn't agree more! I play this game for the social interaction and these last 2 events cut that off! And to add to the misery of this one, to only be able to get more is by using 20 gems for a single trap is too bad! :-(

kirsty050
04-15-17, 04:17 PM
Can we still not buy and sell upgrade parts then?
I thought maybe we could as when we sell the carrots now people can actually buy them but i guess as the traps are gems only now it benefits storm8 to do it that way :(

FurnasFarms
04-15-17, 05:04 PM

I had the same problem with no upgrade. I closed the game & restarted my iPad; upgrade button was there when I restarted.

FurnasFarms
04-15-17, 05:41 PM
Every event, I notice lots of complaints about Storm8 scheming to make money. If I had their programming s****s, I'd go for the money too and probably retire early so I could sit on a beach and play the game!!

When I think of what my old Xbox cost me plus the cost of each game, buying a few gems on sale every now and then doesnt compare in cost-for-mobile-enjoyment.

I also prefer the events where the community can trade parts. However, for a basically free game, FarmStory is still one of the best in my opinion, even if I can't play often or strategically enough to win the grand prize.

Oh well if I don't win a chocolate bunny. my current goal of gold cowbells for a smokehouse will keep me challenged until the next event. Besides, I feel like I spend enough of my time making pet feed and pig food already!

So let's have as much fun as we can and win the emoji Easter eggs in the process. Love the clover gazebo -Thanks everyone!!! ��

DaphneGlass
04-15-17, 10:48 PM
Another event exactly the same as the last. How absolutely stupid. Again for this "community" event it is everyone for themselves. You CANNOT buy the upgrade parts, it allows you to sell them to get them out of the barn only. I won't be participating in this event didn't make the last one don't see this one as obtainable either so no sense on trying. I don't mind working hard for the events but I do have a life and cannot play this game 24/7 to level up the item to collect and not make it. This game has really gone downhill.

I completely agree, wish I hadnt bought the chocolate bunny to start it, the parts never drop like last time, its impossible, i work so cannot play all the time, its purely a money making game for the makers, not enjoyable anymore for players 😡

Natasha_07
04-15-17, 11:00 PM
So far not a single upgrade part from deliveries, how disappointing. Think I'll skip this event and play normal. :(

ozigal
04-16-17, 01:21 AM
If this is the way S8 is going where in a community game one can't sell parts to help others I dunno wanna play. Simple...

Hanja49
04-16-17, 02:40 AM
I had the same problem with no upgrade. I closed the game & restarted my iPad; upgrade button was there when I restarted.

It is working now, thank you!

Trendee2
04-16-17, 06:21 AM
It must be for iOS only. It seems similar to the St. Patrick's Day event that just end which was iOS only as well. Too Bad I was looking forward to an event. Android hasn't had an event since February.

Rynetory2
04-16-17, 07:45 AM
I did not change anything, but now the popup is there! Thank you!

Glad to hear that your game is working fine now! Good luck with your event.

Rynetory2
04-16-17, 07:48 AM
Is this event for iOS only? or can android play too?

It must be for iOS only. It seems similar to the St. Patrick's Day event that just end which was iOS only as well. Too Bad I was looking forward to an event. Android hasn't had an event since February.

Sorry Android folks, I'm afraid this event is for iOS only... :( I really hope we will an event whereby we can all participate together very soon!

zash1
04-16-17, 08:59 AM
I am sadden and disappointed once again that we cannot help fellow nbrs or community with buying and selling parts. As a busy fulltime working mum I do not have time to spend all day trying to get parts from deliveries (mostly received nothing but upgrade land maps etc). Another quest that I will not complete or bother to continue. Good luck to those who perseveres ��

driver1711
04-16-17, 10:18 AM
What aren't registering and what count are you referring to? Goal or collection count? Sorry I don't quite understand the issue.

No issue, I just got ahead of myself and the game.

Glad to hear that there's no issue and your game is fine. Thank you for letting me know. :) Rynetory2

lennumber1
04-16-17, 11:24 AM
I don't mind that I won't get enough items for the last individual prize. I do think that one community prize should be an animal or something that is not a decoration, at least that way players might be more willing to work towards the community goals.

dragonflyTat
04-16-17, 12:36 PM
To upgrade to lvl 10 is 17 each part and gives 40

kirsty050
04-16-17, 07:31 PM
Does the choc bunny change much as we level it up?
So far mine has only changed once in a few levels, im hoping it will look kinda like a rabbit before it hits max level as if its level 15 again i have no chance of getting it there, got my pot of gold to 10 or 11 so expecting the same here

mearro
04-17-17, 05:56 AM
This is taking ages... Anyone knows how much is needed for the final prize?

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 06:03 AM
This is taking ages... Anyone knows how much is needed for the final prize?

Maybe same as the St. Patrick's event? I still have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go.

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 06:04 AM
Anyone having trouble getting Easter Bows? I have lots of the other 2 but hardly any bows. Sob Sob...

mearro
04-17-17, 06:26 AM
Anyone having trouble getting Easter Bows? I have lots of the other 2 but hardly any bows. Sob Sob...

Same here :( I wish we could get double-triple drops! Or maybe a separate storage for event items, I really have no space T-T

The drop rate is awfully low, all I get are suddenly huge amount of shovels/pickaxes/maps/deeds etc.

I still remember my first event where the prize was the tropical turtle, I loved how we could easily sell upgrading items, it was so good to fully upgrade the castle back then.

capitalcee
04-17-17, 07:29 AM
I've been only able to upgrade once since the event started. I'm not optimistic about getting very far, just like the St. Patrick's day. I have 48 now. I relied heavily on the traps to get ahead and get parts but I'm not willing to spend my gems for them this time.

mearro
04-17-17, 08:06 AM
Sb suggested making one of community prizes a pet, yeah that would be nice because at this rate very few will get the final prize

nec912
04-17-17, 02:50 PM
Just in case people are wondering, I did try buying a trap for 20 gems and got 2 upgrade parts, so I wouldn't use all of your gems to buy traps!

HappyBunny09
04-17-17, 06:33 PM
That's just great another delivery event where you have to collect 3 different parts to upgrade where you only get 2 out of 3 just like st Patrick's event where I got a lot of 2 parts and Very Few of the 3 one.. I gave up on the pot of gold and probably going to give up on this Easter one too.

littlefirefIy
04-17-17, 06:37 PM
Haven't gotten a single upgrade part yet...

mearro
04-18-17, 05:18 AM
They should have added a side goal where if you buy and use the trap and you get rewarded with 10-15 gems. I'm sure every player would try it once then

mothernature15
04-18-17, 07:52 AM
can we at least have other farm activities included for receiving upgrade parts like a crafting building, pool, mime, trees, animals,or may be train and truck deliveries included.....I already miss two events😰

PookieBear50
04-18-17, 10:50 AM
Okay, this time, since there is no option to purchase a basic trap with coins, I am almost 100% certain that I will fail in completing this event. The drop rate of upgrade parts is as ridiculously stunted as the previous event, and having lost a lot of gems on that event, there's no way I can speed up the collection from the Bunny.

Oh, well. Maybe next time.

penally1
04-19-17, 12:43 AM
Please listen to the farmstory2 community and allow us to help each other achieve event goals. Either make every delivery give an upgrade part or allow us to buy upgrade items in the newspaper. Events used to be achievable with community support but lately there has been a shift away from 'community' Thank you for creating such cute pets, but please let them be available to the majority rather than just a few.

DragonManda
04-19-17, 03:01 AM
It seems like different people have a shortage of different upgrade items. For example, a couple of you mentioned having a shortage of bows, but I have bows and am currently needing more baskets. If we could just sell these parts to each other like we could in the past, then this would help and would probably make things more enjoyable for lots of players.

Please game developers, bring sharing and trading of parts back to the community events. It doesn't seem like a true community effort without the ability to help each other through trading upgrade parts. "Community" should be about helping each other. That has always been one of the best aspects of this game, and the social aspect is definitely one of the features that keeps people interested in continuing with the game. I like things that are manageable on an individual basis for those who don't have many neighbors, but I do think that in the past, one of the game's biggest strengths has been the ability for neighbors to help each other by selling/trading needed parts and items, especially during events with the upgrade parts.

farmday0123
04-19-17, 08:10 AM
Delivery hard or can not find the upgrade part, and can not get little help from friends, i skip again this event seen last event the same, willnot play farm until leaderboard:(

mearro
04-19-17, 10:15 AM
Ugh, no leaderboard either! It's viciously competitive and it seems to bring the worst in some players... Sadly the community events (like the one right now) has gone downhill since we cannot help each other, so for me the only worthy events are the ones where you can work out through several steps and get parts from different activities to win a pet, i.e. the tree kitty, or the lucky-based ones (I know, I know, this is very random, players are suuuuper lucky, some very unlucky) but I want another feature, like the campsite we got.

I would like a group event, where you are grouped and work together against other farm groups to win sth, at least it's still gonna be a team effort and would bring players together.

Anyone reached the 500 threshold? How is the whole community doing regarding the common prizes? I'm curious if lots of players are participating.

olcastle
04-19-17, 11:31 AM
Ugh, no leaderboard either! It's viciously competitive and it seems to bring the worst in some players...

I agree. The only good thing about the last two "community" events it's they're protecting us from leaderboards for almost 2 months lol.

AllyPally215
04-19-17, 01:28 PM
Anyone reached the 500 threshold? How is the whole community doing regarding the common prizes? I'm curious if lots of players are participating.

So far, we collected a little over 29.200.000 eastereggs and need 50.000.000 for the first community prize.

nec912
04-19-17, 02:31 PM
I have 29 baskets, 23 bows and 5 grass! Please, please let us trade!!!

mearro
04-19-17, 03:12 PM
So far, we collected a little over 29.200.000 eastereggs and need 50.000.000 for the first community prize.

That's actually not bad, more than halfway through for the 1st prize and it's been about 4 days so far. I'm quite impressed

littlefirefIy
04-19-17, 07:18 PM
I've yet to obtain a single basket for upgrading...

darkmornings
04-20-17, 08:31 AM
I'm struggling to collect Easter grass. 12 baskets, 4 bows and no grass to upgrade to lvl 5. Fortunately for me, I'm not that committed to the late Easter event. I'm giving it a try but, not a huge one.

little_veggie
04-20-17, 09:20 AM
This event and the last have been so boring and repetitive ����. Prizes not worth winning and not interesting to compete in.

kirsty050
04-20-17, 02:25 PM
Well i know theres no chance ill get the bunny, i put my all into the st patricks day event and couldnt get close to the final prize so im just hoping ill get to upgrade my choc bunny enough that it actually looks like a bunny then i wont have to hide it in storage
At least i can get a few decorations as ill probs get between 2000- 3000

seahawkran
04-20-17, 03:38 PM
Are you sure you can't sell items - I have sold what few items I had in the newspaper and they were all bought (and not by Stormie)! Try it and see ...

mearro
04-20-17, 03:42 PM
Well i know theres no chance ill get the bunny, i put my all into the st patricks day event and couldnt get close to the final prize so im just hoping ill get to upgrade my choc bunny enough that it actually looks like a bunny then i wont have to hide it in storage
At least i can get a few decorations as ill probs get between 2000- 3000

Sb told me the final prize is about 4000, you will be quite close, I wouldn't give up yet if I were you, if you successfully keep upgrading your choc bunny then I'm sure you will get the pet.

I was thinking the same about the choc bunny. There is no way I can fully upgrade it but I don't mind the current look now, it looks bunny-like and I quite like it so yeah.

mearro
04-20-17, 03:45 PM
Are you sure you can't sell items - I have sold what few items I had in the newspaper and they were all bought (and not by Stormie)! Try it and see ...

As far as I know, we can sell but can't buy? I for sure haven't seen any parts in newspaper nor in my neighbours' shops. In fact I think they did the same thing as with white truffle in previous leaderboard event: lots of my neighbours seems to sell out in each slot but when I check it, it's all empty. I think these are parts that they are selling but they are not available for me/other players to buy? Such a shame...

Nastylilhobbits
04-20-17, 05:58 PM
I was hoping the third prize was going to be animated with the chicks running around. Pretty disappointed it's just another standard decoration, especially considering how much effort it takes now we can't help each other, and most won't get the pet:(

ginrae22
04-20-17, 06:29 PM
Well, having now read all of your posts, I now know that there is a reason I have not seen ANY parts for sale at all. I swear that I always end up posting something negative not to be whiny, but because there is just never anything positive to say about these events! And it continues to get worse and worse and cost more and more. I'm sure they do not care because even as they probably lose MANY of us that are veterans of this game, more people will always download and play and sadly play. So that is why they do not care at all about their loyal players/customers. The newbies haven't seen when it was good and the days when we could actually help one another and things weren't quite as costly or all for gems! Anyway I'm not even angry because I know the drill, and yup I'm still hanging on hoping things will go back to the glory days lol. But I'm bummed which is also not a surprise. : ( This game USED to be so much fun! Or the events did. I enjoy the regular play still.

orleansparish
04-22-17, 01:28 PM
Ugh. Im JUST now seeing this event. I started playing but now learning im 6 days behind I dont know if I should even bother.

And the bunny is so cute too.

Rynetory2
04-23-17, 06:41 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36587

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36586

mamas_boys
04-23-17, 09:11 PM
I think it is officially impossible for me to get the bunny. Five days and still no Easter grass. I have been doing non stop deliveries and have tons of bows but no grass. I give up.

Rynetory2
04-24-17, 05:04 AM
Does anyone know what the fully upgraded Choco-Bunny looks like? I wont be able to upgrade it to max as I am seriously lacking bows. Can you post a picture? For me to look and drool lol. :o

P.S. Please help to post if you guys have further upgrade or goal information. Cheers.

mearro
04-24-17, 07:05 AM
Does anyone know what the fully upgraded Choco-Bunny looks like? I wont be able to upgrade it to max as I am seriously lacking bows. Can you post a picture? For me to look and drool lol. :o

P.S. Please help to post if you guys have further upgrade or goal information. Cheers.

I got the same here, I complained before that I don't get any baskets, well now they are all I get.

It is not the completed choc bunny on the event icon? With a yellow suit, facial expression on?

kirsty050
04-24-17, 01:09 PM
Sb told me the final prize is about 4000, you will be quite close, I wouldn't give up yet if I were you, if you successfully keep upgrading your choc bunny then I'm sure you will get the pet.

I was thinking the same about the choc bunny. There is no way I can fully upgrade it but I don't mind the current look now, it looks bunny-like and I quite like it so yeah.
Final prize for the last event was 4200, this will likely be the same
Ill still play and upgrade as much as i can but i wont make it

bj2500
04-24-17, 03:39 PM
does anyone know how many stages to upgrade choco-bunny?

bj2500
04-24-17, 03:46 PM
also please send more easter grass....

Rynetory2
04-24-17, 09:30 PM
I got the same here, I complained before that I don't get any baskets, well now they are all I get.

It is not the completed choc bunny on the event icon? With a yellow suit, facial expression on?

I would gladly give you my baskets if I could. I got it mostly, a few grass and hardly bows. I had so many baskets that I discarded them off, what a waste.

I saw it was the same pic as that in the goal list. The pic in the goal list showed the final goal prize in the previous event, so I assumed that this rabbit is a decoration we get for the final goal prize for this event. But you do have a point and may be unto something here. I guess I'll wait for others who have completed their upgrade to confirm for us.

mspate
04-24-17, 10:03 PM
Great, it all sounds good but looks like this is yet another event I'll lose. I can't get some of the things needed to send out and is need peaches and cream on my sisters account that she's not able to get. Why can't you make a few events a little easier? Very sad tonight. 12 levels on the bunny and I'm stuck.

Nastylilhobbits
04-25-17, 02:09 AM
4,000 for the chocolate bunny

Rynetory2
04-25-17, 06:56 AM
4,000 for the chocolate bunny

Wonderful that it is 4,000 instead of 4,200 from last event!! I might stand a chance. Thanks for the info, added to Post 1. :)

Carola1234512345
04-25-17, 07:47 AM
Have been working really hard to complete this event. I have my chocolate bunny up to stage 11. Have done some calculations and the only way I will get the end prize is if I play the game continually including through the night. So disappointing, shame the prizes leading up to the final prize aren't more worthwhile.

mearro
04-25-17, 10:10 AM
Final prize for the last event was 4200, this will likely be the same
Ill still play and upgrade as much as i can but i wont make it

It's been just confirmed that final prize is for 4000. Still better than 4200, that 200 might make the difference for some players, I hope so!

littlefirefIy
04-25-17, 07:25 PM
My bunny is only stage 2 and I only hit 100 last night. This is ridiculous, I by no means play a lot but I play a decent amount. I must just have rotten luck, I've had a grand total of TWO baskets.

kindefarm1890
04-26-17, 04:37 AM
Well another event that I will not be able to finish. Mathematically I am out of the running for the bunny. Just made it to level 7 but I need to be at level 11 to finish without using gems or only a few gems. Having the pet 200 less than last event will not make a difference for me. I stuck with this event longer than the last one because I wanted the bunny more than the dogs but it still is impossible. If I had Easter grass for every useless carrot that I received I would have enough grass to go up 2 levels. Although it wouldn’t make any difference since I don’t have enough of the other parts to upgrade.
If the team isn’t going to let us sell parts to each other, and you need some 750 upgrade parts to finish, then they need to drop parts every plane delivery not every 10th delivery. Unless changes are made this will be last community event I participate in. I will be adding the community event along with the leaderboard event to those I am skipping. There was a time last year I believed the team listened to the players comments now I am certain are comments are ignored. Storm8 you turned a fun game into a not so fun game anymore and it’s disappointing since I really like this game. Possibly Rynetory2 can start the poll for who received the pet early on this event, I can mark mine a No now.
Someone posted earlier on this thread that this is a free game. I will agree with that but the moment you spend any real money on the game than it isn’t free anymore. In my case I have spent enough real money on this game to buy a new video game system and almost a dozen games to go along with it. So this game is no longer ‘free’ for me.
On the positive side I can now take the hours and hours and hours that I would have spent playing FS2 and use that time to play that ‘other’ farming game that I have ignored.
Good luck everyone.

bessbee
04-26-17, 06:34 AM
I think a lot of us would be happy if we could just sell upgrade parts etc to each other as in the past. I am astounded by the mean (as in greedy) turn this game has taken. It has always stolen my gems from day 1. So I can't save up. I resigned myself to that a long time ago - but it is now impossible to get anywhere unless we can help each other. That was fun.

nec912
04-26-17, 10:29 AM
It seems like a lot of effort to upgrade the higher stages for a return of getting 4 more bunnies each collection!

lydiahin
04-26-17, 01:18 PM
I am so over these events, they are really dumb. An Easter event after Easter!!! Then the community prizes are so juvenile, do they think we are all a bunch of kids plying? I have moved on to something else and maybe look at this game once a day to send a gift to my loyal friends, but thats about all.:mad:

kirsty050
04-26-17, 04:45 PM
I am so over these events, they are really dumb. An Easter event after Easter!!! Then the community prizes are so juvenile, do they think we are all a bunch of kids plying? I have moved on to something else and maybe look at this game once a day to send a gift to my loyal friends, but thats about all.:mad:

I dont think kids would be allowed to play as much as needed for this event plus they cant put much if any money in so defo not aimed at them
I was hoping this event would be a little more acheiveable than the last, 4000 is still way too high and the decor were getting isnt that great either, for me those community prize eggs are staying in storage

Carola1234512345
04-26-17, 09:54 PM
Have just reached level 12 on my Chocolate Bunny and it would appear that I can now upgrade to level 13 and receive 52 points towards final prize. Don't know how many levels we can get up to or how any points it increases by each time. Still a lot of effort for not a lot and don't think I will do another event.

Mamatampa
04-27-17, 04:56 AM
I stopped upgrading by Bunny at level 10 that combined with a few traps in the beginng enabled me to get to the final prize and win the bunny which comes with a habitat as well. I did spend some money on bonus packs early on as I prefer a quick headstart on these events. Good luck all! My chocolate bunny will not be finished and put away once event ends. Smile....don't sweat the small stuff.....it is ALL small stuff!

Rynetory2
04-27-17, 07:48 AM
Don't know how many levels we can get up to or how any points it increases by each time.

Your Chocolate Eggs increase by 4 for each upgrade. I think there could be 15 levels if this is the same as last event. Aye these 2 events are more difficult compared to those in the past. Good luck.

Rynetory2
04-27-17, 07:55 AM
Possibly Rynetory2 can start the poll for who received the pet early on this event, I can mark mine a No now.
Sure I can start a poll for you guys to vote. :) It may be a bit too early to start now given we're only mid way in the event, I will start it a little later nearer to the end.

Rynetory2
04-27-17, 08:03 AM
I stopped upgrading by Bunny at level 10 that combined with a few traps in the beginng enabled me to get to the final prize and win the bunny which comes with a habitat as well. I did spend some money on bonus packs early on as I prefer a quick headstart on these events. Good luck all! My chocolate bunny will not be finished and put away once event ends. Smile....don't sweat the small stuff.....it is ALL small stuff!

Wow Congratulations!!! :D:D I'm so happy for you! Thanks for the info on the habitat. I already got the habitat from past Easter event, not sure if I can get another, assuming if I make it.

Good luck Everyone! :)

Rynetory2
04-27-17, 08:07 AM
Here's a pic of the prizes...

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36624

Clark_Wayne
04-27-17, 03:45 PM
just reach 500 to get community prizes
chocolate bunny only level 4 :D
not very interested by the event since we can't buy building stuffs in the newspaper and 20 gems for a bunny trap is not something that attract me neither :D

alessia135
04-27-17, 10:21 PM
Hi , stage 14 requires 40 parts for each upgrade item. Additionally, 56 parts would be given for the upgrade :)

Thank you. Added to Post 1. Rynetory2:)

Rynetory2
04-28-17, 07:07 AM
I've added a poll here for you to feedback on this event. Do vote and share your feedback. :)

Feedback Poll on St. Patrick's Day Event & Easter Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98559-Feedback-Poll-on-St-Patrick-s-Day-Event-amp-Easter-Event)

FunkyJM
04-29-17, 03:27 AM
To upgrade to Stage 15 requires 46 of each upgrade part - gives 60 Chocolate Eggs

Goal 14
Upgrade the Choco-Bunny to Level 15
REWARD: 130 coins, 28 xps
The chocolate bunny will have it's final look.

https://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu242/FunkyJMM/FS2%20Events/Easter%20Event%20-%20April%2014%202017/IMG_9122.png

Rynetory2
04-29-17, 06:05 AM
That answers it. Thank you for the info, FunkyJM. I hope you wont mind me adding your picture to Post 1. :)

FunkyJM
04-29-17, 10:37 AM
That answers it. Thank you for the info, FunkyJM. I hope you wont mind me adding your picture to Post 1. :)

Very welcome :) and nope, I don't mind it at all (adding picture to post1).

Rbkhfrnkln
05-01-17, 01:13 AM
i have been playing fs2 for over three years, i spend real money on this game. this is the worst event ever. if the next few events are like this i think i might have to find another game. the increase in gems needed for upgrade parts are ridiculous

Nastylilhobbits
05-01-17, 09:34 AM
Wow Congratulations!!! :D:D I'm so happy for you! Thanks for the info on the habitat. I already got the habitat from past Easter event, not sure if I can get another, assuming if I make it.

Good luck Everyone! :)

You will get another bunny burrow, I received one from the previous event, but was still given another :)

Rynetory2
05-01-17, 11:54 PM

This is wonderful! Thank you for answering this. Added to Post 1. :) Thank you Storm8 for giving us another burrow!! :D Now I have another reason to make it besides striving for the Chocolate Bunny - I need another burrow to rescue my other rabbits in the cellar. ;)

Rynetory2
05-01-17, 11:56 PM
The last Community Prize is 500,000,000 chocolate eggs.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36644

rembetiko
05-02-17, 02:43 AM
This is just my feedback on this event - in case anybody from storm8 is interested.

I don't like it that this easter bunny has so many stages to upgrade. It was ok until stage 10, but now I see it takes another 5 stages I will just quit. It is getting boring and the prizes are not really exciting either.

The great thing about such events was always that we could trade those items. Players who were done helped others and so everybody could enjoy the event and even get some prize. Lower-level players as well as higher-level players.

Playing alone is boring, especially if the prizes aren't worth it.

mearro
05-02-17, 05:46 AM
The community prizes are a joke...

It's ridiculous to not get any of grass upgrade part since the last 2-3 days! I get loads of rubbish carrots

Mitzi111
05-05-17, 09:26 PM
this is just my feedback on this event - in case anybody from storm8 is interested.

I don't like it that this easter bunny has so many stages to upgrade. It was ok until stage 10, but now i see it takes another 5 stages i will just quit. It is getting boring and the prizes are not really exciting either.

The great thing about such events was always that we could trade those items. Players who were done helped others and so everybody could enjoy the event and even get some prize. Lower-level players as well as higher-level players.

Playing alone is boring, especially if the prizes aren't worth it.
agree agree !!

Mitzi111
05-05-17, 09:27 PM
the community prizes are a joke...

It's ridiculous to not get any of grass upgrade part since the last 2-3 days! I get loads of rubbish carrots

agree !

Mitzi111
05-05-17, 09:30 PM
i play every day, but i am only half way through. i have a tiny crying egg and will not get the chocolate animated bunny. sigh

Windracer321
05-06-17, 11:47 AM
Yep, I am done. I will be short 728 baskets for the pet bunny even if I check 6 times a day for the rest of the event. Not worth the time and energy.

PookieBear50
05-08-17, 11:45 AM
With less that 48 hours to go and needing 1180 more Chocolate Eggs, I'm not going to be able to finish, no matter how many gems I use. It's a shame, I would have liked to add another bunny to my burrow. Ah, well. Better luck next time.

About next time...if the next world event is going to be just like this one and the St. Patrick's Day event--that is, uncooperative and lacking the "community" element--then it won't matter how much time is offered: I'm either NOT going to try hard to get to the final prize, OR I'm not even going to purchase the needed element to collect for (e.g., the Chocolate Bunny). It is NOT worth the stress involved.

bj2500
05-08-17, 10:49 PM
Is there any difference between stage 13 Choco bunny and stage 14 bunny or does it stay the same

Rynetory2
05-09-17, 07:51 AM
https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/ginapooh35/vote.gif
Here are the 2 questions to this poll.

Question 1. Did you finish this event to get your Bunny?
Question 2. What was your ChocBunny's final level?

You can select multiple choices to answer these questions. This is a private poll. The poll will close in 10 days and your votes will be submitted over. Thank you for your participation! :)

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

applefarm1066
05-09-17, 12:41 PM
I have voted .I did get my pet bunny with my choco bunny upgraded to stage 9 . Used 18 gems as I was 3 collections short of eggs . I collected 5-6 times a day . It was a long event , to many levels to upgrade and to many parts needed, I gave in upgrading after stage 9 because plane deliveries were asking for items that take hours to craft .personally I found it boring this event .
In community events we need to be able to sell parts to help the community.

PookieBear50
05-09-17, 03:24 PM
My final results: 3012/4000 chocolate eggs, and another unfinished "building" that's just going to go and take up space in the cellar.

cosmolife
05-10-17, 03:46 AM
This is the first time I participated in this type of community event.

Question: Do the event items in my barn disappear automatically when the event ends?

They don't seem to. I still have those thingies, like 60 of them. Is the only way to get rid of them is to list them in my shop for sell?

lildvil
05-10-17, 04:26 AM
This was a poorly planned event... they did this in last community event not letting us sell the excess parts. what happened to the past community events where our excess supplies could be sold to help others? No matter how many deliveries I sent I could not get a stupid bow needed to upgrade to lvl 3. So I stayed stuck on lvl 2 :(

Peggyg723
05-10-17, 04:26 AM
yup selling them is only way to get rid of them

cosmolife
05-10-17, 06:58 AM
Thanks Peggyg723. Do they actually sell? Or you have to press the discard button? Sorry for the noobs question ;)

cosmolife
05-10-17, 07:00 AM
My shop top row of 8 slots are filled with the event items. Just wondering if they'll sell or sit forever til I discard them. Promise I ask these newbie questions only once!

PookieBear50
05-10-17, 10:56 AM
Thanks Peggyg723. Do they actually sell? Or you have to press the discard button? Sorry for the noobs question ;)

The parts will sell. Someone will go through and buy all the items that wouldn't ordinarily sell. I put all my leftover items--baskets, bows, grass, trap baits--up for sale after the event ended and they were gone within a couple of hours.

Angelfarm98
05-10-17, 10:21 PM
I got 3 sad eggs, 3 lovely eggs and only 1 happy egg after event ended. My friend got 3 sad eggs, 3 lovely eggs and NON happy egg. We restart the game, but still cann't find in the cellar. Does anyone can tell me what's going on about the " HAPPY EGG" or anyone has the same problem as me? Sadly, I was in level 14, one level away to the final step in order to get the bunny face :(

Rynetory2
05-10-17, 11:27 PM
I got 3 sad eggs, 3 lovely eggs and only 1 happy egg after event ended. My friend got 3 sad eggs, 3 lovely eggs and NON happy egg. We restart the game, but still cann't find in the cellar. Does anyone can tell me what's going on about the " HAPPY EGG" or anyone has the same problem as me? Sadly, I was in level 14, one level away to the final step in order to get the bunny face :(

Can you ask your friend to restart his device and check cellar again? If it's still missing, please ask your friend to send me the Storm8 ID via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069).

Angelfarm98
05-11-17, 02:29 PM
Can you ask your friend to restart his device and check cellar again? If it's still missing, please ask your friend to send me the Storm8 ID via private message (https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069).

He restarts the game and gets one happy egg. Thanks.

griffithpack
05-12-17, 12:47 AM
Yep. One happy egg only in my cellar as well. Now I know why won't bother participating in these events - don't even get what you should get!

Rynetory2
05-12-17, 05:31 AM
He restarts the game and gets one happy egg. Thanks.

Glad to hear that he got his community prize. :) Thanks for the update.

Angelfarm98
05-12-17, 07:05 PM
Yep. One happy egg only in my cellar as well. Now I know why won't bother participating in these events - don't even get what you should get!

Thank you for sharing your information.

Rynetory2
05-21-17, 12:49 AM
Your votes are submitted.

Thank you for your participation. :)