PDA

View Full Version : Spring Festival World Event FEEDBACK POLL 4-27-17

starship412
04-14-17, 12:12 PM
Anybody going to start a thread for this event, lol.

https://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DC39E0E4-85E3-47F0-8F77-D659BDA6C5D2_zps7pwekexw.png.html36495

lenasdinner
04-14-17, 12:50 PM
Spring Festival World Event

Collect Painted Eggs to earn the following dragons and decor.

Breeding with your Dragons (2x Bonus).
Hatching dragons from the Nest.
Harvesting food at Farms.
Evolving dragons.

Individual Prizes

Pedestal Egg 25Painted Egg
Tulip Field 250Painted Egg
Decorative Egg 750Painted Egg
Tulip Dragon 1,550Painted Egg
Pastel Dragon 2,650Painted Egg

Community Prizes

Egg Hunter 50,000,000Painted Egg
Dye Station 125,000,000Painted Egg
Confection Dragon 220,000,000Painted Egg

Confection Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Pink Yellow
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 900 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Tulip Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Pink Purple Green
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Buying Price: 1,300 Gold
Incubation: 21 hours

Pastel Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Pink White Purple
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
Incubation: 16 hours

The Pastel Plains is a habitat that Pink, Yellow and Green dragons can live in.
Currently on Sale For 250Gold

Anaboe
04-14-17, 12:56 PM
The info gives 1 more way to obtain Eggs:

Obtaining the Pedestal Egg

And I could have sworn that it said something about mining a few minutes ago, but so far the notification has changed and I got nothing from mining. Guess it was a mistake that already has been fixed :)

kooky panda
04-14-17, 01:03 PM
And I could have sworn that it said something about mining a few minutes ago, but so far the notification has changed and I got nothing from mining. Guess it was a mistake that already has been fixed :)

The graphics have been fixed. You cannot obtain eggs from mining.

starship412
04-14-17, 01:56 PM
Thanks Kooky!

Natasha_07
04-14-17, 02:19 PM
I was hoping to see a return of the dragons from the Easter event years ago as it wasn't available to androids at the same but this is even better and I love the habitat, just bought one.

Thanks for the birthday present S8, now if I could get that Easter cake in BS my birthday present from S8 would be complete. (Hint) LOL! :)

starship412
04-14-17, 03:11 PM
I have a feeling we'll need Pastel for a Dragon Tales so good luck to everyone. I hope you all get her.

AuroraLava
04-14-17, 05:00 PM
These are pretty...good luck everyone.

Ann255780
04-15-17, 04:51 PM
Tip
I just did the math
11 days = 241 a day for the last 1

Hartoled
04-15-17, 07:30 PM
I was at 1083 and bred a Love Dragon. The total increased to 1088. I'm pretty sure it's been doing this all along, so the 2X Breeding Bonus is not in effect, as far as I can tell.

I just reconfirmed it. I was at 1,100 and bred a Fuzzy Dragon, and the score increased to 1,108.

Den8137259
04-15-17, 08:38 PM
★ hey Hartoled, yes there is no breeding bonus for my end too ★ this event goes on sooo slowly tbh ..

Florr06
04-16-17, 04:19 AM
I think I got double points for my previous breeds. I have a 16-hr one finishing soon, will make sure to check.

Hartoled
04-16-17, 11:16 AM
I just took an Illusion Dragon off the Roost and got 28 eggs for it, so, either they fixed it, or I've been getting short changed for random breedings.

random59
04-16-17, 01:16 PM
I just took an Illusion Dragon off the nest and got 28 eggs for it, so, either they fixed it, or I've been getting short changed for random breedings.

I thought it was double for breeding the dragons and putting them on the nest and then single for taking them off the nest!

Hartoled
04-16-17, 01:42 PM
I thought it was double for breeding the dragons and putting them on the nest and then single for taking them off the nest!

Oops! You're correct. I misstated. I took it off the Roost.

That's what I meant when I said "Bred" earlier. As I took them off the Roost, before the Illusion, they only gave 1x the points.

Hartoled
04-17-17, 12:04 PM
I'm thinking this Tulip Dragon will be very handy in the arena, for those of us who gave up on trying to breed a Divine Dragon.

njbhugjjgnj
04-17-17, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking this Tulip Dragon will be very handy in the arena, for those of us who gave up on trying to breed a Divine Dragon.. I have Divine on my main acct......Is there something special about her that I'm unaware of? Do tell please :-)

random59
04-17-17, 01:53 PM
. I have Divine on my main acct......Is there something special about her that I'm unaware of? Do tell please :-)

Yes Divine is extraordinary in the arena, I rate her as one of my top 10 fighters.

njbhugjjgnj
04-17-17, 04:47 PM
Yes Divine is extraordinary in the arena, I rate her as one of my top 10 fighters.
I had no clue,thank you :-) I'll test her out next time ;) Always thankful for good fighter's, especially now since it's getting harder in the arena :(

JustKay
04-17-17, 05:50 PM
The habitat is very cute! ... but not sure if I should get it. I've been trying to keep the processing load as low as possible on my old device so have to think really really hard before getting a new premium habitat.

serpentray
04-18-17, 09:28 AM
What do you use Divine (& potentially Tulip) against in the arena?

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 10:05 AM

against Divine and tulip, you can use emerald (gemstone green) or quartz (gemstone pink)
unicorn or quetzal
and of course any champion ;)

Hartoled
04-18-17, 10:05 AM
I took an Apollo and a Planet dragon off the roosts earlier today, and got 16 and 19 points, respectively. The 2x bonus comes and goes, randomly, it seems.

Hartoled
04-18-17, 10:18 AM

It's a really long list of dragons that a well-developed Divine will trounce. Once you get into triple types, the combinations become really numerous. Makes my brain hurt...LOL

BiteMe111
04-18-17, 06:02 PM
Divine is my best fighter and I use her against basically everything but the kitchen sink (though I guess if there was a Kitchen Sink dragon, I'd probably use her against it, too :p ). She's so good that I almost hesitate to talk about it, because it seems that whenever many people praise a dragon, S8 cranks something down and suddenly it's not so good any more (oh that Rainbow Sentinel that I bought in a value pack because he was supposed to be the best dragon ever, he's level 14 now and I hesitate seeing a reason to spend so much food to bring him to 15, because he loses more fights than he wins :( )

debhutchinson
04-19-17, 08:53 AM
I find Rainbow Sentinal is a really good battler. He is Level 15. I hesitate to use him as it would be boring to win most of my battles using him.

starship412
04-19-17, 10:57 AM
I sped bred a couple of ultra rare dragons and got Pastel earlier. Normally I don't do that but I just couldn't wait for Crusader, Dark Angel and Quetzal to do their thing in the breeding process. So happy I got another Dark Angel, however. Hopefully it'll get me a Black Diamond soon.

Hartoled
04-19-17, 08:10 PM
I notice that the Farms are giving double eggs today. There may have been a notice about it that I missed, but just sayin'...

Yeah, I see the Nests are paying double, as well. I guess somebody noticed how slowly the Event was moving.

njbhugjjgnj
04-20-17, 06:19 AM
I notice that the Farms are giving double eggs today. There may have been a notice about it that I missed, but just sayin'...

Yeah, I see the Nests are paying double, as well. I guess somebody noticed how slowly the Event was moving.

I noticed it too but didn't want to jinx it :0 Let's hope it stays that way until the end of the event for those struggling to get Pastel.

Hartoled
04-20-17, 01:46 PM
I noticed it too but didn't want to jink it :0 Let's hope it stays that way until the end of the event for those struggling to get Pastel.

Perhaps there is one lonely soul at S8 who realizes that winning is fun, and people don't really blame themselves for failures most of the time.

**Guess we jinxed it...Farms are back to one egg per hour. Guess that's why everybody just posts the negative stuff about the game. If you talk about the good stuff they take it away from us.

Clark_Wayne
04-20-17, 03:18 PM
evolution temple are giving double eggs too !

winglvr
04-20-17, 05:33 PM
I was getting doubles on farms but it just turned off. Back to Slowsville!

Clark_Wayne
04-20-17, 06:48 PM
2651 eggs :) with more than 4 days left ! that's 1st time :)

hungryres
04-20-17, 08:06 PM
evolution temple are giving double eggs too !

did they fix this too?
just finishing evolving one dragon, and pop up at left bottom corner does not seem like giving double

Natasha_07
04-20-17, 09:28 PM
DS is glitching, unfortunately I didn't get any doubles from farming, evolution or nest. :(

PeppiVille
04-21-17, 04:31 AM
2651 eggs :) with more than 4 days left ! that's 1st time :) That's wonderful news! Congratulations! :D I'm not certain I'll make it but always great to know others did.

Clark_Wayne
04-21-17, 07:57 AM
no more double eggs from hatching, farming or evolving . too bad they fixed the glitch :(

DR0G0N
04-21-17, 01:33 PM
Perhaps there is one lonely soul at S8 who realizes that winning is fun, and people don't really blame themselves for failures most of the time.

**Guess we jinxed it...Farms are back to one egg per hour. Guess that's why everybody just posts the negative stuff about the game. If you talk about the good stuff they take it away from us.

LOL, that's why I stayed quiet when once in a blue moon something good happens

FieldsLikeB
04-23-17, 09:25 AM
I call foul Storm 8.

Instead of 20 for scaly pears it's ten each and Diamondates is three. This is NOT OK. Especially in the middle of the event.

PinkBubbles75
04-23-17, 11:27 AM
I got Pastel later this morning. The double points from everything helped me out a lot. It's a shame it stopped. I haven't gotten half the points from collections though. I'll pay attention when my diamondates are done. If it's occurring for everyone, its a low move on S8's part. I hope they fix it.

jbyn4e
04-23-17, 01:48 PM
I got normal 20 for scaly pears 4 hours ago. Maybe it's some glitch @FieldsLikeB.

FieldsLikeB
04-23-17, 03:18 PM
I got normal 20 for scaly pears 4 hours ago. Maybe it's some glitch @FieldsLikeB.

Thanks I'm waiting for my crop to come in to watch again I'm hoping it's a one time thing but I was expecting 20 each for five scaly pears and five each for two Di am on dates. Didn't happen.

Dragosle
04-23-17, 08:00 PM
Got Pastel last night with more than 2 days to spare and playing casually.

This is the first World Event after a long that I feel really relaxing to play (like the good old time)... maybe thanks to the surprised un-announced everything-double times. S8 should really do this more often :D

DR0G0N
04-24-17, 06:30 AM
Got Pastel last night with more than 2 days to spare and playing casually.

This is the first World Event after a long that I feel really relaxing to play (like the good old time)... maybe thanks to the surprised un-announced everything-double times. S8 should really do this more often :D

Agree, I don't think I would've reach the last milestone if it weren't for the unannounced 2x points. And that's coming from a player with 2 nests, 2 temples, 1 den, 7 farms, and a collection deco.

PeppiVille
04-25-17, 10:13 AM
Wow! Confectioners Dragon with only 20 minutes left on the clock. That's cutting it a little close.

amerirish
04-25-17, 10:17 AM
Wow! Confectioners Dragon with only 20 minutes left on the clock. That's cutting it a little close.

I have literally seen the timer with 5 minutes left when we got the final prize :D

Congrats on all the great work DS peeps!! :cool:

Hartoled
04-25-17, 10:47 AM
My final points were over 6200, so I did my part to help get that Confectioner for all who could top the entry level for Community Prizes. I boosted a lot to get there. Hope it's a pretty one.

fairytaleprincss
04-25-17, 07:24 PM
My timer for this event said I had 3 days left to complete this event this morning but when I opened the app this evening the event disappeared. Anyone else had this same issue??

kooky panda
04-27-17, 11:17 AM
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/sgraff55/Green%20and%20Pink%20Bubbles/clc-roundroundmyfeedback2.gif (https://media.photobucket.com/user/sgraff55/media/Green%20and%20Pink%20Bubbles/clc-roundroundmyfeedback2.gif.html)

Hey Guys!

I wanted to gather some feedback on this past event and welcome your participation :)

In addition to your decision above, feel free to leave your constructive feedback for this event.

The Poll will run 10 days. After it closes I will pass the poll results over.

Thanks!

amerirish
04-27-17, 11:45 AM
I always enjoy Community Events; it's so fun to work WITH (not against) neighbors and community members toward a common goal. I also really like that there are many ways to collect the pieces and the levels are not too high so that we can get the prizes if we work at it.

One criticism is that there's way too much deco as prizes. A lot of players are either not interested in deco or don't have room to display it. So the 'prize' just gets left in our proverbial attic. The prizes should be food or gold - two things all players need & want desperately.

A suggestion: during comm. events, we should be able to gift our neighbors with the current collectible (painted eggs here for example). It could really help some players with a few extra eggs - but don't replace the gold gifting feature :)

PeppiVille
04-27-17, 12:12 PM
Great suggestion by amerirish on the ability to gift the item required, in this case eggs. It's been a while but I think this is something done in CS. I also like the idea of a little less deco. I know a lot of players like it but maybe lump some of it together and then provide a consumable item as well. In this case maybe have a single of the statues achieved at the same goal and that would free up a goal for food.

+I like the fact that this event doesn't impact my normal game play much but at the same time it's still something to work towards.

-By the time this event was over the Easter theme felt very outdated.

kooky panda
04-27-17, 12:24 PM
One criticism is that there's way too much deco as prizes. A lot of players are either not interested in deco or don't have room to display it. So the 'prize' just gets left in our proverbial attic. The prizes should be food or gold - two things all players need & want desperately.

:)
I also agree. I have no room for decorations. I love getting the new Dragons, habitats (new ones). Gold is good!! Food is the thing I am always short of!

Hartoled
04-27-17, 01:04 PM
A suggestion: during comm. events, we should be able to gift our neighbors with the current collectible (painted eggs here for example). It could really help some players with a few extra eggs - but don't replace the gold gifting feature :)

That would be great! I could have passed on about 3700 eggs to my friends. If a few of them had gotten the Pastel because of it, that would feel like true coop play.

amerirish
04-27-17, 01:22 PM
That would be great! I could have passed on about 3700 eggs to my friends. If a few of them had gotten the Pastel because of it, that would feel like true coop play.

Thank you but that's not exactly what I meant. I was thinking of it being like the gold gifting system. We wouldn't give our eggs to neighbors, just a nebulous out-of-thin-air gift like gold.

Hartoled
04-27-17, 02:30 PM
The Gold Gifting System drives me crazy. I have 2 reliable people that I trade with every day, and then there are about 4 or more who toss one at me every few days. When they all do it at once I'm stuck with a decision, and having to decide who gave it to me first, last, most often...yada yada yada. It's so distracting that I almost wish I could just buy some gold and give that to them.

I usually favor the newest players, if I can. Seems like they might benefit the most from tiny gifts.

Anuisia
04-27-17, 04:44 PM
I love the community events. We earn "points" for things that we are already doing as part of our normal play. I agree with others - less decor. I like getting the habitats and food or gold would be fantastic prizes.

kooky panda
04-27-17, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, I set up another poll on the prizes from the event. Come vote!!
Spring Festival World Event: PRIZE POLL (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98548-Spring-Festival-World-Event-PRIZE-POLL)

DR0G0N
04-27-17, 07:23 PM
I enjoyed the 2x points for everything. I wouldn't have made it to the last prize without it. I wish they would continue with the 2x points for the future events or lower the requirement for the last dragon in the milestone. I also like that they provided us a deco for points collection. And I remember in past events, sometimes there would be quests we could do to get points too. That would be nice to have permanently in future events.

Also, there could be a option where we could ask neighbors for eggs. Or go to neighbors or community and play with their dragons to collect eggs for world event points. Since this is a world event. I think this would get the community involve and actually do some Easter Egg hunting by visiting people's isles.

As for decoration prizes, players could have the option to trade them in for food or coins.

Anyways, overall, I enjoyed this world event, since it was actually doable for once.

Clark_Wayne
04-27-17, 08:01 PM
I always enjoy Community Events; it's so fun to work WITH (not against) neighbors and community members toward a common goal. I also really like that there are many ways to collect the pieces and the levels are not too high so that we can get the prizes if we work at it.

i add my vote to this ;)
i also love the idea of drogon : getting points when you visit neighbors :)

maryamhjm
04-28-17, 06:58 AM
I also agree. I have no room for decorations. I love getting the new Dragons, habitats (new ones). Gold is good!! Food is the thing I am always short of!

Totally agree, it would be nice if we can win the habitat that comes with the dragons instead of needing to buy it. Maybe 2 dragons and 1 habitat but definitely less decor as it only ends up in my storage.

maryamhjm
04-28-17, 07:02 AM
The Gold Gifting System drives me crazy. I have 2 reliable people that I trade with every day, and then there are about 4 or more who toss one at me every few days. When they all do it at once I'm stuck with a decision, and having to decide who gave it to me first, last, most often...yada yada yada. It's so distracting that I almost wish I could just buy some gold and give that to them.

I usually favor the newest players, if I can. Seems like they might benefit the most from tiny gifts.
Same problem here.