PDA

View Full Version : Getting bad bingos in Trophy room bc game ignores free boost daubs

ByDalia
04-14-17, 10:23 AM
When playing the tournament in the Trophy room the game frequently gives me "bad bingos" if I fill a line that includes daubs from "free" boosts. It is like te game doesnt recognize that those spaces have been daubed. This glitch has been like this for a few years I think. I keep hoping the next update will fix it. In the meantime i mostly stay away from the tournaments and try it every so often to check if the glitch is fixed. Not yet! ugh

ByDalia
04-14-17, 10:26 AM
and I have wasted quite a few boosts because of this, not to mention i cant redaub the spaces that have been daubed by the "free" boost that the game doesnt recognize for bingo, so essentially those whole games are wasted too because of this stupid glitch

ExcalS8
04-14-17, 11:19 AM
Hi ByDalia,

Some Tournaments feature unique win patterns for extra challenge. Since Tournaments rotate daily, it's important to watch the win patterns closely before jumping into a game. The Free Daub boost is working as expected: they count as regular daubs and don't impede correct Bingos.

Today's Tournament, for example, features an X win pattern:

Sometimes these unique win patterns are there in addition to the standard 5-in-a-row and four corners, and sometimes they're there instead of them. Today's Tournament is the latter.

Best of luck!