PDA

View Full Version : Answered Why is my game constantly reloading

wuddog
04-11-17, 06:34 PM
Every single time I open this game recently, it's says I cannot play because it's reloading or downloading or something. I've not run an update on the game so that's not it. So it takes forever for this download to complete as well. And then, after it finally completes and I burn all my lives, it does the exact same thing again the next time. So what is going on?

Rynetory2
04-11-17, 06:37 PM
Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069). I'll check if someone can take a look at your case. Thanks.

wuddog
04-11-17, 10:00 PM
Done.

Rynetory2
04-12-17, 12:09 AM
Thank you, I've received it. Can you check if you're using the latest game version? When you mentioned "it's says I cannot play because it's reloading or downloading or something.", what is the error message? Can you provide more details please? Thanks.

wuddog
04-12-17, 07:25 AM
How do I send a screenshot?
The message states "OH DARN! Downloading. Please wait....."
Since I opened it yesterday, it has never completed this "download". I never was prompted for an update recently. Was one issued in the past few days?
How do I determine the version? Usually, I see an "About" button that gives this info. Not finding it here.

Rynetory2
04-12-17, 07:39 AM
Can you check your internet connection? Perhaps disconnect from internet, restart your device, connect back and download again. It's possible that you're encountering these issues because your app wasn't fully downloaded. Make sure your device have plenty of space available for downloading.

How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)

wuddog
04-12-17, 08:53 AM
Nope. Internet is fine. another oddity is that my iPad is NOT experiencing this.

wuddog
04-12-17, 08:55 AM
Oh, and I have about 16GB of space on the phone.

Rynetory2
04-12-17, 08:58 AM
Are you able to play on your iPad? If yes, then you'll need to check your phone.

wuddog
04-12-17, 09:42 AM
I can play on the iPad but I don't like to. Check my phone for what? BTW, it's still downloading.

Rynetory2
04-12-17, 10:36 AM
Since the game is working fine on your iPad, the problem may be your phone. Please check your phone settings. Thanks.

gazawilson99
01-11-18, 12:00 PM
I have the same issue on my iPhone 6 IOS 11.2.1 Bubble 2.0.3
Seems to have got worse lately started after the annoying adverts were added