PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Cruise - April 7, 2017

Rynetory2
04-07-17, 06:37 PM
Wedding Cruise This is a 10 days cruise. (Previously released in 2016)

The Wedding Cruise has arrived! Help Breanna the Bride celebrate her special day and win her gorgeous Wedding Slice recipe!

Mastery 10 / 20 / 30 (Wedding Slice)

Updates:

1. The Auto Start date for this cruise was April 9
2. We get a new Bride if you complete this cruise. Both Brides drop the same bouquet.
- For those who have completed the previous cruise, you keep your existing bride. You will get another Bride if you complete this cruise.
- For those doing the cruise for the first time, you get Breanna the Bride.
3. The date for the Wedding Slice has been fixed. It shows as 15 days.

Good luck Everyone! :D

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/RS2/IMG_2856_zpsxoew7sga.jpeg

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set A in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Breanna will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you ingredient to make the Wedding Slice (gem recipe).

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/RS2/IMG_2858_zpslqibmppf.jpeg

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/RS2/IMG_2857_zpssmvsghpn.jpeg

pivolet
04-07-17, 08:26 PM
Better than nothing! Thanks for this :-)

littledarc3
04-08-17, 12:32 AM
Nobody talking sbout the new cruise? Glad to finally see an update even if it is a recycling of old content. At least it shows that maybe the developers are back on the job. ����
It's the third recycle of the same content. Even the drop counts as the same from Wedding cruise 2 and 3. They could have used a flower girl or ring bearer and it wouldn't have been as bad as ANOTHER bride. Smh.

Skoozie123
04-08-17, 05:07 AM
When is the auto start date?

cuted1011
04-08-17, 05:41 AM
If I don't do the criuse will I lose the Bride I already have from the prior cruise?

Rynetory2
04-08-17, 07:54 AM

Checking on this.

Rynetory2
04-08-17, 07:55 AM
If I don't do the criuse will I lose the Bride I already have from the prior cruise?

I believe you keep your existing bride but I'll get confirmation for you.

chrissydid
04-08-17, 08:41 AM
So this is a new gem recipe, right? Will this mean there are 2 brides dropping flowers?
I fear this game is being slowly left t die with no new content

Friday_1
04-08-17, 02:36 PM
This is the second Wedding Cruise for me. Besides being bored with the constant repeats, items I PURCHASED the first time around have been DELETED from my inventory. I had several seagullls and fences that are gone. I do not appreciate having items that I paid for deleted.

Rynetory2
04-08-17, 08:28 PM
So this is a new gem recipe, right? Will this mean there are 2 brides dropping flowers?

Yup new recipe but using existing bouquets. I don't think so but I'll check if we get an additional bride. Hopefully we do for more more drops. :)

Rynetory2
04-08-17, 08:29 PM
This is the second Wedding Cruise for me. Besides being bored with the constant repeats, items I PURCHASED the first time around have been DELETED from my inventory. I had several seagullls and fences that are gone. I do not appreciate having items that I paid for deleted.

Sorry to hear that your items are missing. I still have mine. Can you restart your game and check your Decor tab again? Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if they're still missing.

Jennerwein1
04-09-17, 03:20 AM
Another reheated meal, this one a second time around! I, too am afraid that this game has been put on autopilot. No new events or new decorations/themes for a long time now, only repeats. And there are new locations (ship, street vendor) which could be opened up. What a shame.

BonnieBobbles
04-09-17, 05:44 AM
Can I ask why for the recipe Wedding Slice the timer states 9 days? Does this mean i won't be able to get the recipe when I finish the cruise? I just started the cruise today so on day 10.. many thanks..

Rynetory2
04-09-17, 06:31 AM
Can I ask why for the recipe Wedding Slice the timer states 9 days? Does this mean i won't be able to get the recipe when I finish the cruise? I just started the cruise today so on day 10.. many thanks..

Hmmm mine shows 9 days too. This is weird... let me report this in. Continue with your cruise while they check on this.

Vaasth
04-09-17, 07:13 AM
Do we know for certain that we won't lose our current bride if we don't finish the cruise?

pansylover
04-09-17, 01:25 PM
Really want to know if this cruise is worth finishing .... I like the cupcakes from last year, afraid if I finish the "new" bride will only drop ingredients for wedding cake, which I already have and make when the groom drops. Really wish we would get an answer on whether we will get two brides...

BonnieBobbles
04-10-17, 12:14 AM
Hmmm mine shows 9 days too. This is weird... let me report this in. Continue with your cruise while they check on this.

Thank you Rynetory2.. much appreciated.. it I still still one day behind today so must be a glitch!!

BiggerBubbles
04-10-17, 12:28 AM
Well I still have 252 bouquets and I have mastered the other recipe so hope I can use these on this new one and they don't disappear. As for 2 brides, well despite being told that we would only ever get one Timmy the Turkey, I definitely have 2, they have even been known to sit next to each other at the same table, so 2 brides will be interesting. As long as there is a new recipe to master I'm happy, although I wish there had been some side ones as well.

Just noticed the Wedding Slice is on the Jubilee Oven and the Wedding Cake which requires more ingredients is on the Celebration Stove, then of course one needs bouquets from the bride, one needs bride&grooms from the groom, but other bride drops bouquets associated with the Floral Cupcakes.....how confusing!

Hope they figure it out, don't want to cruise for nothing.

Rynetory2
04-10-17, 07:00 PM
Updates:

1. The Auto Start date for this cruise was April 9
2. We get a new Bride if you complete this cruise. Both Brides drop the same bouquet.
- For those who have completed the previous cruise, you keep your existing bride. You will get another Bride if you complete this cruise.
- For those doing the cruise for the first time, you get Breanna the Bride.
3. The date for the Wedding Slice has been fixed. It shows as 15 days.

Good luck Everyone! :D

Rynetory2
04-10-17, 07:00 PM
The Auto Start date for this cruise was April 9. Your cruise would have auto started.

Do we know for certain that we won't lose our current bride if we don't finish the cruise?
You keep your existing bride.

Yes new gem recipe with a new Bride. You will get 2 brides if you complete this cruise.

This has been fixed.

chrissydid
04-11-17, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the updates Rynetory! It will be interesting to see how two recipes with one drop 'item' will work. I ended up buying an extra gem stove b/c I wasn't able to make recipes fast enough for my collection of items on that stove. (Still haven't bought that third gem stove that only has one recipe)

Rynetory2
04-11-17, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the updates Rynetory! It will be interesting to see how two recipes with one drop 'item' will work. I ended up buying an extra gem stove b/c I wasn't able to make recipes fast enough for my collection of items on that stove. (Still haven't bought that third gem stove that only has one recipe)

More brides mean more drops, that will keep your stoves busy and more gems too. :)

chrissydid
04-11-17, 07:10 PM
gem dance
(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \

\(•_•)
( (>
/ \

(•_•)
<) )>
/ \

Lazureus
04-16-17, 10:23 PM
Is there a reason why this particular cruise seems extremely underwhelming?

Nearly two months ago, our last cruise had:

a) A temporary recipe you could easily 3 star with some effort. (Beignets)
b) A permanent normal recipe if you completed a secondary cruise quest. (Cajun Shrimp)
c) A jubilee recipe given by the unlocked NPC (Karmen)
d) Karmen shows up every 4 hours, and drops only 1 fruit.. but sometimes if lucky.. 5.
e) Tropical Tart requires only 4 tropical fruit, and gives 2000 coins and a gem. It only takes 2 hours to make, too.

New cruise after all this long time of waiting, we get:
a) Just Breanna the Bride and her recipe Wedding Cake Slice.
b) She shows up every 4+ hours, dropping just 1 bouquet (so far).
c) Wedding Slices requires _SIX_ of that bouquet, instead of four that the tart does. However, it only gives 800 coins, and takes _THREE_ hours to make.
d) NO temporary or unlockable normal recipe, no secondary quest.

Ok so, not only did we get far less out of this cruise (after waiting nearly two months since the last one...), the one thing we do get (Wedding Slices), is far far weaker than the Tropical Tart. Not only needs MORE of the 4-hourly resources, but gives far less gold to boot! After going through all this trouble for the cruise, we get a much weaker reward than the previous cruise out of it? It's like this cruise was worth far less for no good reason, there is no counterbalance for the poor end result here.

Oh and Breanna is invisible currently, so I don't even get to see her walk in and sit down and do her thing. I can still collect the bouquet from her empty seat, though.

chrissydid
04-17-17, 06:35 AM
The first cruise I ever completed I won Timmy the Turkey, who granted is hilarious in a giant turkey costume, but:

he comes on the 4+hour cycle
he almost always drops one pumpkin
it takes 4 pumpkins for a recipe, that also includes 2 sugar, 3 flour, and 2 cream (all the most needed ingredients for gems in one recipe)
the recipe takes 6 hours to cook
and only earns 650 coins at 325 servings

Basically, terrible. I have 242 pumpkins in my pantry because it is such a pain to cook, despite having played for 564 days.

Lazureus
04-17-17, 07:10 AM
I wonder why the cruise rewards are so unbalanced. All cruises take the same amount of effort, materials, time, (and real money .. if you buy the caterers and the slot, or have to fast-finish things due to time constraints). They should all have comparable rewards. These recipes are extremely weak for the work you have to put in to get them. So I guess Karmen is going to be the only good one? I may as well not spend any effort or money on any future cruises, because ... what if they end up being a waste too?

I feel like I wasted my money buying the slot and the caterers for a cruise that ended up with a horrible reward! The only good thing I get out of this is that Breanna is a really pretty NPC to come visit every so often.

Ninjalino
04-17-17, 05:40 PM
My first cruise so pardon but why does it say the cruise is departing in 31 hours but Briana the bride still shows 8 days? What is the difference?

JustKay
04-17-17, 06:14 PM
My first cruise so pardon but why does it say the cruise is departing in 31 hours but Briana the bride still shows 8 days? What is the difference?

You can start the cruise tasks a few days later than others. You get to choose when until it auto-starts. This means you can avoid a busy life period, or try to guess and start cooking up stuff for the cruise in advance. The requirements for the last prize is very hard to cook up in one day. As such your prize/goal line will last 10 days, but the "event will actually be available for 15 or more days. Some people will start early and finish on the 10th day, while others will start ~5 days later and finish on the 15th day. (numbers may vary)

JustKay
04-17-17, 06:17 PM
Is there a reason why this particular cruise seems extremely underwhelming?

Oh and Breanna is invisible currently, so I don't even get to see her walk in and sit down and do her thing. I can still collect the bouquet from her empty seat, though.

They're definitely trying to run a leaner ship. Seems like they're planning to reuse content as much as possible, and in this case everything is rehashed except for the wedding slice recipe. Given how dramatically they've cut the investment in this game, I am just happy that we are still getting something. It's better than nothing, and it looks like RS2 came very close to getting nothing.

The invisible thing seems like a data loading problem. Maybe uninstall/reinstall or clear game data to get it to try to reload again.

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 07:35 PM
The team had a discussion with Breanna and she agreed not to run away. You should see her in your restaurant. :)

Please post in Thread: Breanna the Bride is invisible (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98389-Breanna-the-Bride-is-invisible) if she's still invisible. Thanks.

peachyeightiesbaby
04-18-17, 09:40 AM
I cannot find breanna the bride, I don't think she's come into my restaurant

SunUpSunDown
04-18-17, 10:17 AM
The Wedding Slices and Floral Cupcakes share bouquets from both brides. That is each recipe has the same number of bouquets.
When you first tap the bride to unlock the wedding slices, you can use bouquets saved up from floral cupcakes. Saves time.

SunUpSunDown
04-18-17, 10:39 AM
I had been off the game awhile. So when I opened it 2 brides showed up. The second bride I happened to tap, not the first, unlocked the wedding wedding slices. A random choice of who gets tapped first I guess.

kooky panda
04-18-17, 10:44 AM
I cannot find breanna the bride, I don't think she's come into my restaurant
Try visiting a neighbor first then go home and see if she comes in.

peachyeightiesbaby
04-18-17, 12:19 PM
Try visiting a neighbor first then go home and see if she comes in.

I will try this thanks

chrissydid
04-20-17, 02:20 PM
Kinda sad that the wedding recipe is the exact recipe for the Floral cupcakes - the other recipe that needs bouquets. I was hoping to mix up ingredients. /shrug/

lunahawk
04-24-17, 03:02 PM
new at this game.. says.. tap Brenna the bride.. where is she.. i have tap on every thing help ty ty

Rynetory2
04-24-17, 09:48 PM
new at this game.. says.. tap Brenna the bride.. where is she.. i have tap on every thing help ty ty

Welcome to the forum. :)

Have you completed this cruise? Breanna would only visit if you did. See Post 1 for more information on how to play.

Chaotarch
06-01-17, 12:09 AM
Mastery 10 / 20 / 30

Added to post 1- Thanks! KP