almost caught me by surprise ! :)

TIPS :

- egg baskets from breeding are x2
- no egg baskets from the mine !
- you get egg baskets from the JagWire tournament

1st individual prize : 25 egg baskets - Golden Egg drops 4 egg baskets every 4h
2nd individual prize : 250 egg baskets
3rd individual prize : 850 egg baskets
4th individual prize : 1750 egg baskets - Little Lamb (spring fire, super rare, hatching 20h, evolving 20h)
5th individual prize : 2500 egg baskets - Basket Hound (spring earth, super rare, hatching 12h, evolving 13h)

Little Lamb egg

Basket Hound egg

PastElephant egg

community prizes available at 1100 egg baskets
last community prize : PastElephant (spring nature, rare, hatching 14h, evolving 15h)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36438

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36439

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36444

RocioBM
04-07-17, 04:23 PM
Very nice event, but the game has a glitch right now :( It restarts after a few seconds

Lisa0107
04-07-17, 04:25 PM
Thrilled to have about easter event but my game resets every few seconds so I can't do anything

catpaladin
04-07-17, 04:26 PM
I am having the same problem. The game keeps resetting. I keep losing everything I do in the game to the reset. I already deleted and reloaded the game. Nothing changed. It continues to reset.

Clark_Wayne
04-07-17, 04:29 PM
i don't have this glitch yet (and i hope i won't :))

puffymagicdragon
04-07-17, 04:30 PM
I have the glitch too. I can't collect my food.

Eluzyion
04-07-17, 04:31 PM
Same here, I collected food, it resets it back

comeseecomesah
04-07-17, 04:35 PM
I have glitch too in both accounts,hav'nt tried my 3rd acount yet. Rolls back every time I earn eggs,so can't even harvest my farms. Help we are losing time and eggs and I'd like to harvest and hatch before I go to bed.

AuroraLava
04-07-17, 04:36 PM
On both of my accounts it lets me collect my farms and shows i got the golden egg...go to storage the egg is not there and my basket count resets to zero.

Then on my main account (after multiple attempts I collected and replanted BEFORE trying to get the golden egg...the planting shows the new countdown....but my baskets reset to zero once again.

Very annoyed.

FlatFoot
04-07-17, 04:38 PM
Looking into this.

Clark_Wayne
04-07-17, 04:39 PM
i have that glitch too !
it is only on the food.
you can collect from hatching : that was how i had my 1st eggs

BBHome20
04-07-17, 04:40 PM
Same thing happening here

Eluzyion
04-07-17, 04:40 PM
Android

MystiqueRealm
04-07-17, 04:44 PM
Android here too.. same reset issue

judyandthecat
04-07-17, 04:46 PM
iPad Pro here and it resets taking me back to zero reputting the hatched eggs back on the nest.

comeseecomesah
04-07-17, 04:48 PM
I have glitch too in both accounts,hav'nt tried my 3rd acount yet. Rolls back every time I earn eggs,so can't even harvest my farms. Help we are losing time and eggs and I'd like to harvest and hatch before I go to bed.

My 3rd account also has glitch.
I can mine and put animal to evolve without glitch but anything to do with event and earning eggs it rolls back. Can't hatch or harvest so helllpppp.

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 04:48 PM
It's my nests, I take them off and I get the points then rolls back and eggs are back on nest. I got my animal out the evolution flower tho and got the golden egg, I also managed to buy the habitat. But I touch my nests and back we go. I tried mining, but I'm still getting lamps!
Oh, I'm not android

I just fed an animal and put it into evolution flower. That registered then touched my nest and a roll back but my new animal was still in flower

poofyena
04-07-17, 04:49 PM
I am also having the reset issues. Can't collect any food at all so I'm getting a little frustrated. Spun the wheel and that worked, game reset and still had the wheel prize but again....can't collect food!
Edit : ok I was wrong. Spins are resetting. Lost out on my last prize. Annoyed now.

MystiqueRealm
04-07-17, 04:52 PM
Something else, I harvested, went to plant charm cherries couldn't find them! Then the reset happened and my crop was back, where's charm cherries! :(

Clark_Wayne
04-07-17, 05:15 PM
it seems to be ok for me now :) i planted runes prunes and no roll back :)

Eluzyion
04-07-17, 05:17 PM
it seems to be ok for me now :) i planted runes prunes and no roll back :)

Thanks for posting its fixed, I'll go ck mine now :)

judyandthecat
04-07-17, 05:19 PM
I just collected the eggs from my nests and placed the golden egg...no rollback.

Thank You FlatFoot

Rynetory2
04-07-17, 05:27 PM
The issue with collecting food has been fixed. :)

Elsa;1409724']This has been fixed now. :)

Please post in this bug thread if you're still having issues. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98242-Egg-hunt-problems

Enjoy your World Event!

Eluzyion
04-07-17, 05:31 PM
Fixed yay! Thank you!

FlatFoot
04-07-17, 05:38 PM
Sorry everyone! That was such a tricky little issue to locate. Enjoy the event and your weekends!

comeseecomesah
04-07-17, 06:01 PM
Yep all fixed. Thank you.

BBHome20
04-07-17, 09:02 PM
Thanks FlatFoot!

DirkDragon
04-07-17, 11:58 PM
My golden egg didn't appear in storage so reloaded. It now appeared, but after l placed it in an empty area (4 x 4), it immediately disappeared! It isn't back in storage, so where did it go?

I wish there had been some warning this was starting, which was 20 minutes after l went to bed!

EDIT Egg came back after reset at 08.00 UK. Now placed okay.

supster50
04-08-17, 12:33 AM
Would some one please find my golden eeg. When I got to 25 points the game said to collect my first prize the egg and it never showed up in storage even after restarting the game it just isn't there please help me

Phoenix406
04-08-17, 12:34 AM
@DirkDragon It seems like this turned into a "real" egg hunt for some of us. Lol!

Morag2000
04-08-17, 12:38 AM
World event didn't start until after midnight in UK, usually starts at 7pm BST which is 11am PDT.

Will the event finish at the usual 11am PDT or 4 pm PDT?

Would be grateful for some information on this, please.

Edit Just seen the timer, sorry.

DirkDragon
04-08-17, 12:43 AM
@DirkDragon It seems like this turned into a "real" egg hunt for some of us. Lol!

Definitely big LOL! I like it.

henrietta57
04-08-17, 08:55 AM
I can't find the golden egg in storage either. Where did it go? Call out the Easter Rabbit to help my army of armordillos.

Never mind. Re-installed and it showed up.

Silverrain1
04-08-17, 08:58 AM
Gutted that we aren't getting tokens from the mine

Clark_Wayne
04-08-17, 09:36 AM
could someone tell me if the animals name in post#1 are correct ? thx :D

AppieP
04-08-17, 10:02 AM
could someone tell me if the animals name in post#1 are correct ? thx :D
Yes Little Lamb and Basket Hound and the 3th (community price) is Pastelephant.
Just looked into the shop😉

Silverrain1
04-08-17, 11:00 AM
Game keeps crashing, so this event is gonna b a nightmare

Clark_Wayne
04-08-17, 11:31 AM
Yes Little Lamb and Basket Hound and the 3th (community price) is Pastelephant.
Just looked into the shop��

thx :) so this time french and english names are the same :)

AppieP
04-08-17, 11:47 AM
thx :) so this time french and english names are the same :)
Didn't know the reason why you were asking this, now I know🙄. Glad I can help😊.

AppieP
04-08-17, 11:51 AM
Game keeps crashing, so this event is gonna b a nightmare
Too bad to hear😣. Luckily I don't have these problems. Im hoping it will fix soon enough for you, so you can continue collecting egg baskets for all of us.

poofyena
04-08-17, 12:04 PM
Gutted that we aren't getting tokens from the mine

Same. Was disappointed to see that.

Silverrain1
04-08-17, 12:16 PM
Too bad to hear😣. Luckily I don't have these problems. Im hoping it will fix soon enough for you, so you can continue collecting egg baskets for all of us.

Me to, dnt want to miss any prizes and also dnt want to feel like I'm not doing my part!

Silverrain1
04-08-17, 12:17 PM
Same. Was disappointed to see that.

So strange! We have always got tokens from mines before. Gonna miss them. Especially wen both accounts had 15 bombs ready to go!

Lisa0107
04-08-17, 06:05 PM
That elephant looks a little like the Christmas one we won in a Christmas event. Just a different color

littelprincess0313
04-08-17, 08:15 PM
I love the animals :) the dog is sooo cute

But my game still crashes everytime I visit a lv 200 forest -.- any tips or finally a way to fix this from S8. I have an Iphone 5S so not a totally old one. And I love to visit these neighbors and would really like to continue that without deleading the app :(

Silverrain1
04-09-17, 11:40 AM
569 tokens on my main account
409 on my second.

I don't tend to ever get the last prize on my second account and strangely I was cutting it quite close on my main account during the last world event. Gonna need to to really focus. I have loads of food so keeping my evo flower busy and with 4 nests I can have then occupied, but that was my plan last time....hmmm, obviously done something wrong lol! Think it cld have been doing the nuts instead of mangoes even tho previously I was able to do that and still win.

At least this time I didn't forget that you got points from evo flower. I made that mistake before and didn't get final prize for the first time in ever! Was very angry 😡 😡 😡 😡 with myself

Silverrain1
04-09-17, 03:12 PM
Hey has anyone noticed if they are getting the double bonus for breeding? Iv noticed a few times that I am not but waited because I wanted to be sure. Strangely I am getting extra points but not double. I just got 18 tokens for a 14 hour breed so I shld have got 28. It happened in my 9 hour breed to, I think I got 14 or so.

poofyena
04-09-17, 03:50 PM
Hey has anyone noticed if they are getting the double bonus for breeding? Iv noticed a few times that I am not but waited because I wanted to be sure. Strangely I am getting extra points but not double. I just got 18 tokens for a 14 hour breed so I shld have got 28. It happened in my 9 hour breed to, I think I got 14 or so.

I just came here to ask the same thing. I've noticed sometimes i get the usual amount (say 9 for fire fox) and sometimes ill get a totally random amount but not double. I've kept an eye on it yesterday and today and things are certainly not right.
Whats going on with this event?

mutley00
04-09-17, 04:03 PM
Hi Silverrain1.
No, you're not doing anything wrong - it's just S8 getting tighter & tighter by each event!
You'll notice we now get only 3 points per hour where we always used to get 4, and although they are giving us a 2x bonus for breeding this time, that doesn't make up for the losses elsewhere.
Also note we're get nothing from mining this time, plus the entry point for community prizes keeps creeping higher (1,100 this time).
At least the community prize animal has re-appeared!

Clark_Wayne
04-09-17, 06:29 PM
last individual prize : 2500 egg baskets.
post #1 updated ;)

I just came here to ask the same thing. I've noticed sometimes i get the usual amount (say 9 for fire fox) and sometimes ill get a totally random amount but not double. I've kept an eye on it yesterday and today and things are certainly not right.
Whats going on with this event?

yes ;) the info was in my post #1 since day1 (or day 2 :D)

JustKay
04-09-17, 09:31 PM
2500? Looks like you need to have one extra nest to have a chance at the final prize. Aside from the extra points for bought eggs, you'll need it to keep your breeding den going non-stop. I bought my extra nest thinking it would give me an advantage, but looks like the bar went up too >_< I hope they do another period of 2x points near the end, but I haven't seen them do that in a while.

I guess it's ok if I don't make the last prize. Not a big fan of sausage dogs to begin with, they have so many health problems in the real world.

littelprincess0313
04-10-17, 12:31 AM
I should be at 850 points at the end of the day to be on shedule for the last price!
Reality: 560 - I dont think 850 is possible o.o
Normally I dont have any problem in getting the last price

Edit: I checked my numbers and it's right ,only' 750 but I still didnt manage it.

Clark_Wayne
04-10-17, 11:02 AM
7 days left
you need have (or about to have) 750 egg baskets
if you want to reach the last individual prize

the fact we can't have egg baskets from the mine makes this event lot harder ! :eek:

Silverrain1
04-10-17, 11:29 AM
851 on main account
650 on second. So second account as usual won't get last prize.

AppieP
04-10-17, 01:43 PM
851 on main account
650 on second. So second account as usual won't get last prize.
Same applies for me. 710 points. Next points will come tommorrow😭. Hard to complete the milestone im afraid.

Clark_Wayne
04-11-17, 10:54 AM
6 days and 30 min left
you need to have (or about to have) 1000 egg baskets

poofyena
04-11-17, 05:47 PM
I won't be hitting the last prize this time. I've only got 960 odd points. Really struggling to keep up and the lack of mine eggs makes it harder.
I know we get tourney eggs but I'm already not having much luck there.

GreytMom
04-11-17, 07:55 PM
I'm way behind on this one, too. Was away at a conference and didn't get much playing time in, but I suppose I have to work in order to afford my FFS addiction.
I love all these animals but Basket Hound may be out of my reach.
Best of luck to everyone!

Phoenix406
04-11-17, 11:38 PM
I have 2 nests. I keep them, the breeding den, and the evolution flower full all the time and keep my farms growing food all the time, and I'm behind on where I should be, too. If I'm about to go to bed and my animals are close to finishing breeding/hatching/ evolving, I use gems to speed them up so I don't lose out on eggs overnight, and it still isn't enough. I actually want the Pastelephant most of all, so I hope the community is able to get him/her.

Alideh
04-12-17, 11:24 AM
Currently have 986 eggs and thankfully I am not aiming for the final prize this time around, I have been busy these past few days so I haven't really played much. I want that lamb so I'm aiming for that one then will go back to planting the 5 hour almonds instead of the 20 hour ones.
I like the lamb and the dog they are cute, especially the lamb, soo pretty with that little bow in its head XD
Good luck and hope you get the ones you want :D
Also thank you everyone who posted the amount of eggs you need for each prize :D

Clark_Wayne
04-12-17, 11:37 AM
5 days left
you need to have (or about to have) 1250 egg baskets

sparklegirly
04-12-17, 12:00 PM
I'm really hoping they give us double points this Friday's update. I have two nests and have kept my breeding den busy, bought a Diamond Egg and a second Golden Egg which gives me 24 points every 4 hours, and I plant food around the clock, except when I'm sleeping because I can't plant anything longer than bananas. I'm currently at 1,192 baskets. I'm almost on schedule for today's count but that's mostly due to speeding through the tournament, and speeding up an egg and two evolutions yesterday. I don't see how I'll be able to reach the Basket Hound without spending more gems. I remember when the final prize was easily attainable but now it's seems I'd need more than one Diamond Egg and possibly even a third Golden Egg to get there.

Clark_Wayne
04-12-17, 07:36 PM
I'm really hoping they give us double points this Friday's update. I have two nests and have kept my breeding den busy, bought a Diamond Egg and a second Golden Egg which gives me 24 points every 4 hours, and I plant food around the clock, except when I'm sleeping because I can't plant anything longer than bananas. I'm currently at 1,192 baskets. I'm almost on schedule for today's count but that's mostly due to speeding through the tournament, and speeding up an egg and two evolutions yesterday. I don't see how I'll be able to reach the Basket Hound without spending more gems. I remember when the final prize was easily attainable but now it's seems I'd need more than one Diamond Egg and possibly even a third Golden Egg to get there.

why you don't plant rune prunes ?
with 2 nests , 1 diamond egg and 2 golden eggs, you should reach the last individual prize easily ;)
my baby account got only 2 nests (the regular and 1 extra) and 1 golden egg (1st individual prize) and it has 1276 baskets .
just plant rune prunes and keep your nests, breeding den and evolution flower busy and you will reach the hound easily ;)
(some maths : 6 rune prunes and nests and breeding den and evolution flower > 220 baskets per day
so you just need to collect twice per day your diamond and golden eggs to have 48 baskets ;))
unless you don't have the 6 farms ?

JustKay
04-12-17, 08:54 PM
I'm really hoping they give us double points this Friday's update.

Same here, although I think I may not make it. I don't think I'll be able to play seriously over Easter, so am happy to just get as far as the lamb. Good luck to you though! I think you've done a lot of extra stuff and spent quite a few gems so I hope you do get it :)

Silverrain1
04-12-17, 11:25 PM
So I'm doing round the clock charm cherries and nexus nuts. Keeping my flower, nests and den busy and I'm ahead of schedule. The annoying this is I have to keep spending all my food to keep my flower busy and I want to save my food incase there are interesting animals on leaderboard. Although, I would love all my animals to eventually b level 15 so can't complain I guess. I'm just watching my food stores deplete

supster50
04-13-17, 02:22 AM
So I'm doing round the clock charm cherries and nexus nuts. Keeping my flower, nests and den busy and I'm ahead of schedule. The annoying this is I have to keep spending all my food to keep my flower busy and I want to save my food incase there are interesting animals on leaderboard. Although, I would love all my animals to eventually b level 15 so can't complain I guess. I'm just watching my food stores deplete
I feel for u. I too would like to have all my critters at L 15, but I won't because I keep and horde my apples for the leader board. So I recycle my common fails. Like now I'm breeding armadillos. So when I do I get rid of the one at L 4 and start over only costing me 65 apples an evolution = 195 per 3 evolutions to L 4. Compared to 2,500 to evolve 3 times to L 15 for the same critter. Or look at it this way, u could get 20 evolutions @ 12 hrs. For the total time of the game @ 3,900 apples all to L 4. Of to raise 5 commons to L 15 @ 12 hrs for the 10 days @ the cost of 12500 apples. Hope this makes sense to you and hope it helps. Because the leader board is coming soon to a forest like yours. Good luck to u and God bless u and yours

Clark_Wayne
04-13-17, 05:10 AM

I feel for u. I too would like to have all my critters at L 15, but I won't because I keep and horde my apples for the leader board. So I recycle my common fails. Like now I'm breeding armadillos. So when I do I get rid of the one at L 4 and start over only costing me 65 apples an evolution = 195 per 3 evolutions to L 4. Compared to 2,500 to evolve 3 times to L 15 for the same critter. Or look at it this way, u could get 20 evolutions @ 12 hrs. For the total time of the game @ 3,900 apples all to L 4. Of to raise 5 commons to L 15 @ 12 hrs for the 10 days @ the cost of 12500 apples. Hope this makes sense to you and hope it helps. Because the leader board is coming soon to a forest like yours. Good luck to u and God bless u and yours

totally agree with you : i only feed my animals during leaderboard and storybooks !
for world event i feed only lvl1 duplicates, evolve them to level4 and then sell them ;)

my main account has 1490 baskets, so i'm little bit ahead.
baby account is 1263 so may be need speed some stuffs at the end

supster50
04-13-17, 06:41 AM
totally agree with you : i only feed my animals during leaderboard and storybooks !
for world event i feed only lvl1 duplicates, evolve them to level4 and then sell them ;)

my main account has 1490 baskets, so i'm little bit ahead.
baby account is 1263 so may be need speed some stuffs at the end
I'm at 1468 one nest one flower and a bad start because of the late update. I was waiting to hatch my nest and breeding den and my flower was ready to go also. Didn't think there was an update, serprize surprize surprize there was, lost those points about 40 or so. Glad it's just a game

poofyena
04-13-17, 07:59 AM
I'm only on 1300 points today so will definitely not make the final prize. I'm quite glad I'm not a big fan of the last animal this time around.
I feel like the loss of the mine tokens has set me back as well as the odd number of tokens for breeding.
Looks like world events will be harder from now on.

Clark_Wayne
04-13-17, 11:08 AM
4 days and 20 min left
you need to have (or about to have) 1500 egg baskets

Clark_Wayne
04-14-17, 10:54 AM
3 days and 35 min left
you need to have (or about to have) 1750 egg baskets

Silverrain1
04-14-17, 12:28 PM
Second account got 1514 so that's not gonna get the last prize. Frustrating since my nest, flower and farms are constantly busy. And been doing the tournament but one a round (or most rounds) isn't much, then none from mining. Main account currently got 1954 but it has more nests. They are all about done tho so that will shoot up. Hope everyone is doing well

sparklegirly
04-14-17, 11:33 PM
why you don't plant rune prunes ?
with 2 nests , 1 diamond egg and 2 golden eggs, you should reach the last individual prize easily ;)
my baby account got only 2 nests (the regular and 1 extra) and 1 golden egg (1st individual prize) and it has 1276 baskets .
just plant rune prunes and keep your nests, breeding den and evolution flower busy and you will reach the hound easily ;)
(some maths : 6 rune prunes and nests and breeding den and evolution flower > 220 baskets per day
so you just need to collect twice per day your diamond and golden eggs to have 48 baskets ;))
unless you don't have the 6 farms ?

Hello Clark_Wayne! I do have 6 farms but I use the small farms to save space, otherwise I wouldn't have anywhere to put decorations. It would be nice if the little farms could plant as much as the big farms. I managed to collect enough baskets for the Basket Hound this evening due to breeding for the Topaz Tiger. He is such a cutie with his bunny ears! World events have definitely become more difficult though I don't really know how as I'm collecting the same amount as I did in the past. I definitely wouldn't have reached the puppy without speed breeding, which basically defeats the purpose of buying the points giving building/decoration. At least completing the event early means I don't have to worry about collecting points over the holiday weekend. I hope you get the Basket Hound and have a nice weekend!

Clark_Wayne
04-15-17, 05:45 AM
Hello Clark_Wayne! I do have 6 farms but I use the small farms to save space, otherwise I wouldn't have anywhere to put decorations. It would be nice if the little farms could plant as much as the big farms. I managed to collect enough baskets for the Basket Hound this evening due to breeding for the Topaz Tiger. He is such a cutie with his bunny ears! World events have definitely become more difficult though I don't really know how as I'm collecting the same amount as I did in the past. I definitely wouldn't have reached the puppy without speed breeding, which basically defeats the purpose of buying the points giving building/decoration. At least completing the event early means I don't have to worry about collecting points over the holiday weekend. I hope you get the Basket Hound and have a nice weekend!
oups sorry i always forget that some people use small farms to save place :)
i just can't figure how to feed my animals with small farms ! :D there are always some to feed, especially when they only eat during leaderboard LOL

Clark_Wayne
04-15-17, 10:31 AM
2 days and 1h left
you need to have (or about to have) 2000 egg baskets

Silverrain1
04-16-17, 10:58 AM
Got my basket hound now. Will keep collecting for the community. Not sure I'll take the hound out of storage. Not a dog person and I feel like I have a lot just now! Then again I dnt like having animals in storage that I dnt have out. Cept monkeys (shudder) second account probs won't get the hound. One extra day wld probs make it but we will see.

Main account 2538
Second account 1945

Clark_Wayne
04-16-17, 02:58 PM
main account 2519
baby account about 2220 . will miss last prize :(

Basket Hound egg

Phoenix406
04-16-17, 03:15 PM
Even with keeping breeding den, 2 nests, and farms going constantly, I'm going to be about 100 short for the Basket Hound. I don't mind paying that many gems for him, though. I mean, I wish I didn't have to, but I think he's worth it.

federerGOAT
04-16-17, 11:37 PM
Even with keeping breeding den, 2 nests, and farms going constantly, I'm going to be about 100 short for the Basket Hound. I don't mind paying that many gems for him, though. I mean, I wish I didn't have to, but I think he's worth it.

Two nest here as well and will be about 50 short, unless i'm prepared to set the alarm for a 4:30am wake up.
Will use gems to speed up the breeding as you get double the egg basket, hence less gems needed to get the final prize.

poofyena
04-17-17, 11:05 AM
Sped up my last breeding to get the Basket Hound with 25 mins to go. Ended up with 2532 tokens so this was a close one!

AppieP
04-17-17, 11:08 AM
Sped up my last breeding to get the Basket Hound with 25 mins to go. Ended up with 2532 tokens so this was a close one!
Same applies for me. Spent 34 gems for it. Cheap for a another SR animal. Will be a close call for the Pastelephant but i believe we can make it
And we did it👍. CONGRATS to all of us😉
Thanks to Clark Wayne for the incubation and evo times🙄

heather11778
04-17-17, 11:53 AM
Why is it everytime the events r coming to an end I can't get on the games. It does it on dragon story too. It really sucks. I've been trying to get on all day. What's up with that. You need to fix this problem. It's constantly. It makes me mad.

Destiel0918
04-17-17, 12:11 PM
So Community didn't make it to the last prize? Didn't get notice that we got the last prize.

This was bad event for me, with 2 nests, constant breeding and evolving + rune prunes every day - still didn't make it to the last individual prize either.

littelprincess0313
04-17-17, 12:25 PM
I got the last prize with 2503 and 1,5 hours to spare. It has never been this close for me with two nests, breeding, evolving and non stop planting. It was really hard this time and I hope it will be easier again next time.
My sister needed to spend 80 gems to get the last prize- this was the first time!

Clark_Wayne
04-17-17, 01:16 PM
PastElephant egg

JustKay
04-17-17, 06:01 PM
So Community didn't make it to the last prize? Didn't get notice that we got the last prize.

This was bad event for me, with 2 nests, constant breeding and evolving + rune prunes every day - still didn't make it to the last individual prize either.

We got the last prize. You might have to wait a minute after the event finishes to see it register. They always cut it very close. I didn't make it to the last individual prize either. I didn't even try since I knew it was impossible to do that over an Easter break too. Too busy. Getting to the lamb was good enough for me :)

Destiel0918
04-17-17, 06:02 PM
PastElephant egg

How did you get it? I never got it , although I did make it to the point where it should have been available.

Clark_Wayne
04-17-17, 06:45 PM
How did you get it? I never got it , although I did make it to the point where it should have been available.
you should find it in your storage ;)
we reached the last community prize , like each time ;)

Morag2000
04-18-17, 12:55 AM
Lovely Animals in this World event but it was difficult to achieve without the points for mining.

DirkDragon
04-18-17, 09:22 AM
Pastelephant is 14 hrs on the nest.

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 09:59 AM
Pastelephant is 14 hrs on the nest.

info already in post#1 since last week ;)

DirkDragon
04-18-17, 10:57 AM
info already in post#1 since last week ;)

I didn't scroll down that far. Je regret.

kooky panda
04-27-17, 11:32 AM
https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k167/jamarceau/Ideas%20or%20Posting/feedback.gif (https://media.photobucket.com/user/jamarceau/media/Ideas%20or%20Posting/feedback.gif.html)

Hey Guys!

I wanted to gather some feedback on this past event and welcome your participation :)

In addition to your decision above, feel free to leave your constructive feedback for this event.

The Poll will run 10 days. After it closes I will pass the poll results over.

Thanks!

Clark_Wayne
04-27-17, 11:57 AM
i voted neither agree or disagree because i finished but my baby account had to use gems to finish.
since there was a bug at the beginning, we should have more time to do it !

Silverrain1
04-27-17, 12:40 PM
I can't get on to vote 😟

GreytMom
04-27-17, 01:07 PM
Where is the poll?

I loved the animals and was disappointed that I didn't reach the Basket Hound. I agree that more time should have been added given the glitch at the beginning.
The community events are my favorite.

kooky panda
04-27-17, 02:09 PM
Where is the poll?

I loved the animals and was disappointed that I didn't reach the Basket Hound. I agree that more time should have been added given the glitch at the beginning.
The community events are my favorite.

The poll is at the top of the thread. If viewing forum on your device, scroll to the bottom and click " full site".

GreytMom
04-27-17, 02:29 PM
The poll is at the top of the thread. If viewing forum on your device, scroll to the bottom and click " full site".
Voted. Thanks kooky panda.

supster50
04-27-17, 02:59 PM
It would have been easier if the event would have started promptly instead of starting late.

Sakrysta
04-27-17, 03:50 PM
Voted. Couldn't finish. The event ended 2 minutes before the countdown clock said it would. I was going to buy the Basket Hound with gems after doing everything I could to collect last minute tokens, but the event was gone before I could.

luna2cute
04-27-17, 06:58 PM
Voted. Couldn't finish this one. I find it hard to finish them unless I spend gems even though I am at a high level.

Would have liked a habitat as a prize as that makes not getting the end animal bearable. Lol

Clark_Wayne
04-27-17, 07:53 PM
Voted. Couldn't finish this one. I find it hard to finish them unless I spend gems even though I am at a high level.

Would have liked a habitat as a prize as that makes not getting the end animal bearable. Lol

i agree ! we used to have an habitat as prize in world event. now we have only animals. an habitat sometimes again would be welcome ;)

Silverrain1
04-28-17, 08:54 AM
The link still won't work for me

AuntyRose32
04-28-17, 09:59 AM
I wasn't able to get the last two prizes despite being able to play frequently. I love the final community animal prize though, I was happy with that and eventually when I have enough space I'll enjoy using the decorations from these events, just no room for them right now. I agree about there not being a habitat included in the event, that would have been nice as one of the community prizes.

TwiWoods
04-28-17, 07:10 PM
I did not get the last animal.

I started playing after the 1st event. From the 2nd event in Dec 2014 thru the 13th in April 2016, I was able to earn all animals. Since then, I have only completed 3 of the other 11.

poofyena
04-29-17, 01:09 PM
Considering the bug this one was tough to finish up. That and the lack of tokens in the mine really put a spanner in the works, I feel we should have at least been compensated for the beginning glitch in some way as this was beyond any players control yet it was us who had to struggle to make up the points.
I used to love these community events but I find them rather stressful now, they seem to be getting harder to complete each time, I refuse to spend gems on these events as I feel S8 get enough money from me to complete Birthstone pony goals/tourneys and the LB event which certainly brings S8 in a lot of cash. The free events should remain a fun activity for the whole community rather than turning into such a rush and panic.

Just my 2 cents!

jao1961
05-08-17, 08:43 AM
Too late for me to vote but I loved the event. I enjoy them all.

kooky panda
05-08-17, 03:26 PM
Thanks for your poll votes. I have passed these over!