PDA

View Full Version : Customer Meltdown Triggers Team Lava Research Trip

Unregistered
03-14-11, 10:02 AM
Hey TL...With all the money you have made off gems, take the entire staff to Japan to do on-site research for a new game called, "Core Meltdown Story."

Unregistered
03-15-11, 11:56 AM
Hey TL...With all the money you have made off gems, take the entire staff to Japan to do on-site research for a new game called, "Core Meltdown Story."

My Sincere Apologies....I'm deeply concerned and moved by the innumerable tragedies of our brothers and sisters in Japan. It's off the charts. My frustration with Team Lava was just so vigorous after seeing three of my story games ruined after a year of play just really upset me. There was no intent to make light of the unfolding tragedies in Japan, but to indictate the level of this player's anger at these insensitive developers

Once again...I'm very sorry for the offense my frustration and insensitivity has caused. If I could I would be there laboring to help today. I have been through an F4 tornado. The heartbreak and tragedy continues way after the eyes and hearts of the world move on.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 07:11 AM
To the Poster: I for one understand your frustration, but IMHO your apology was magnitudes more humble than your original remark was visceral, however kind words non-the-less.

To try and steer us away from the visceral and point us more towards the sarcastic and the surreal, how about we come up with a game called Team Lava Story where we level up to the efforts of creating a successful on line social game developing game?? - no apology to follow ;P