PDA

View Full Version : Not getting my gift request or coins!

Cadensmom143
04-06-17, 12:32 PM
Hi for the past few days my coins seem to grow very slowly then fall back over night im not understanding why this is happening plus for the past 2 data i send gift request n it says ppl are helping but its not going towards building my ovens. Plz fix my issues thank you very much.

Rynetory2
04-06-17, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Can you reinstall your game and check again? As for your gift request, if it is a part request, you'll need to click [Accept] in your newsfeed to be able to use it.

twitterville
04-09-17, 10:11 PM
My problem is the same as candasmum143
Added to that,last night I had 80 gems so I purchased one ice cream...that was ok then I purchased 2 gardening ones, however I received the number2, so I decided to purchase the second one (hoping to get a number one..I usually get 3or4) when I paid for the second one the game came up "processing"...I lost my 24 gems and received nothing...".processing"comes up sooo many times it's no joke!!!

pixiegamer
04-09-17, 10:48 PM
My problem is the same as candasmum143
Added to that,last night I had 80 gems so I purchased one ice cream...that was ok then I purchased 2 gardening ones, however I received the number2, so I decided to purchase the second one (hoping to get a number one..I usually get 3or4) when I paid for the second one the game came up "processing"...I lost my 24 gems and received nothing...".processing"comes up sooo many times it's no joke!!!

Welcome to the forums as well, twitterville :) For your first query, please refer to Rynetory2's suggestions above.

For your second query: you can contact Storm8 support via support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) regarding loss of gems (more details on how to do so can be found here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95186-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)). In the description, please include your Storm8 ID, the game that was affected (Bakery Story), and as many details about the transaction as you can.