PDA

View Full Version : Cash Register??

Errena41
04-05-17, 07:51 PM
So I had three cash register a year ago and I changed my design a while back when my food was extremely low to one cashier. Now I have too much food and I can't seem to find the cash register anywhere in the design sections. Does anyone know where I can find the cash register in the game??? Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I'm totally lost.

Jojocl141587
04-05-17, 08:10 PM
So I had three cash register a year ago and I changed my design a while back when my food was extremely low to one cashier. Now I have too much food and I can't seem to find the cash register anywhere in the design sections. Does anyone know where I can find the cash register in the game??? Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I'm totally lost.

Look under the tables tab in decorations

Errena41
04-05-17, 11:22 PM
Thank you so much!!! 💙😊💚

For some strange reason, I figured it was suppose to be in with the counters or wall decorations. I must have been going so fast in the table section earlier and completely missed it. Thanks again and have a wonderful day/night!!!😁

Jojocl141587
04-05-17, 11:47 PM
Thank you so much!!! ������

For some strange reason, I figured it was suppose to be in with the counters or wall decorations. I must have been going so fast in the table section earlier and completely missed it. Thanks again and have a wonderful day/night!!!��

You're welcome. It is hidden is the most unlikely place lol. Have a good night