PDA

View Full Version : Which oven or stove cooks the pie cake?

Jojocl141587
04-05-17, 12:57 PM
I've seen it recently in a few of my neighbors bakeries and I wanna make it but I have a feeling it's from an appliance that's locked for me.

Sebsmommy15
04-05-17, 02:49 PM
It's in the Basic oven I believe. Does it have 3 layers with raspberries on top?

Jojocl141587
04-05-17, 02:54 PM
It's in the Basic oven I believe. Does it have 3 layers with raspberries on top?

It does but I dont see it on the basic original oven. Must be a recipe exclusive to ios or something like everything else. Idk

njbhugjjgnj
04-05-17, 05:20 PM
You have to download the pie version in order to get the recipe.

tinacapobres
04-05-17, 11:46 PM
Maybe you still haven't unlock it. You'll be able to unlock recipes as you level up all of them. What level are you currently on? You'll be able to cook it as it is a regular recipe on the Basic Oven.

Jojocl141587
04-05-17, 11:49 PM
Maybe you still haven't unlock it. You'll be able to unlock recipes as you level up all of them. What level are you currently on? You'll be able to cook it as it is a regular recipe on the Basic Oven.

I'm level 85 lol

tinacapobres
04-05-17, 11:53 PM
I'm level 85 lol

Are you able to unlock all the recipes on your Basic Ovens?

Jojocl141587
04-06-17, 12:03 AM
Are you able to unlock all the recipes on your Basic Ovens?

No there's about 4 that are locked by goals but none of the recipes are the pie cake. All the ones that can be unlocked just by leveling up are already unlocked. Someone above said I need to download a specific BS version but it looks like its no longer available in the store so idk.

tinacapobres
04-06-17, 01:29 AM
No there's about 4 that are locked by goals but none of the recipes are the pie cake. All the ones that can be unlocked just by leveling up are already unlocked. Someone above said I need to download a specific BS version but it looks like its no longer available in the store so idk.
Maybe it depends on what device you are using? Am not sure just a guess. In my Basic Oven, I don't have the recipe for Podium Cake am aware but I never asked why or maybe it doesn't really bother me because it's not so pretty anyway but I love to master it for the gem. You can shoot one of the moderators a private message to answer your question though they respond fast on thier inbox. Am IOS user by the way.

Jojocl141587
04-06-17, 02:01 AM
Maybe it depends on what device you are using? Am not sure just a guess. In my Basic Oven, I don't have the recipe for Podium Cake am aware but I never asked why or maybe it doesn't really bother me because it's not so pretty anyway but I love to master it for the gem. You can shoot one of the moderators a private message to answer your question though they respond fast on thier inbox. Am IOS user by the way.

I'm thinking maybe ios and android users have some of the same recipes and some different ones on the basic stove because I do have the podium cake. Oh well it is just another recipe I wont have. Thanks for trying to help figure it out though ��

pixiegamer
04-06-17, 09:28 AM
Hey Jojocl141587,

I'm assuming by your post you play on Android. The Pie Cake (along with the tiered Fruit Cake) recipe was added with Bakery Story: Pastry Shop back in March 2015, which is unfortunately no longer in the Play Store :( Sorry about that.

Jojocl141587
04-06-17, 09:42 AM
Hey Jojocl141587,

I'm assuming by your post you play on Android. The Pie Cake (along with the tiered Fruit Cake) recipe was added with Bakery Story: Pastry Shop back in March 2015, which is unfortunately no longer in the Play Store :( Sorry about that.

Ok thanks, that's another one I see in some bakeries that I want. Maybe since that version is no longer available we can convince storm8 to permanently add it to the basic stove so everyone can have them especially since they're recipes and not appliances

DoublePortion
04-09-17, 06:41 AM
The podium cake was only for the summer Olympics goals back in 2010ish??!!! Back then the goals weren't always on separated ovens. Your right, it's not very pretty. I don't remember the Pastry shop special version but I do have those recipes in my standard version. It's hard to say with Storm 8. One thing I know, it's not always standardized across devices or platforms.

tinacapobres
04-11-17, 01:22 PM
The podium cake was only for the summer Olympics goals back in 2010ish??!!! Back then the goals weren't always on separated ovens. Your right, it's not very pretty. I don't remember the Pastry shop special version but I do have those recipes in my standard version. It's hard to say with Storm 8. One thing I know, it's not always standardized across devices or platforms.

I do have an adroid user neighbor who only started playing maybe 6 months ago but she's got the podium cake on her basic oven. It was just a wild guess that maybe ios and android users don't get all the similar recipes on the basic oven. Like what you said, it's hard to say with Storm8.

VanaCatu
04-12-17, 07:30 AM
I do have an adroid user neighbor who only started playing maybe 6 months ago but she's got the podium cake on her basic oven. It was just a wild guess that maybe ios and android users don't get all the similar recipes on the basic oven. Like what you said, it's hard to say with Storm8.
actually all recipes are the same, except somewhere from 2013, iOS is getting auto-updates in regular version, and Android from time to time need to download new thematical versions - exactly the content of these versions is not available for droids untill the version is downloaded.
on today, 28 recipes depends on these versions. iOS have them, droids - as i said, depends on versions.

as i understand, "vice versa" is the only podium cake. we always had it, but for iOS it is somehow unavailable...
how does it work, btw? on iOS, i mean.
- is it just removed from your coocbook?
- or it is shown in there but "locked by goal" (together with other locked food like for xmas and vale of old years)?

(i'm making up my database, so wd really appreciate yr answer)

VanaCatu
04-12-17, 07:40 AM
Ok thanks, that's another one I see in some bakeries that I want. Maybe since that version is no longer available we can convince storm8 to permanently add it to the basic stove so everyone can have them especially since they're recipes and not appliances

you can still play that version if you log onto play market with yr google account via browser (not via application "play market").
most of the versions are still there (not all, but many of them), despite many of them are not displayed in application.

i've put everything i cd find upto now in updates list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98308-BAKERY-STORY-Updates-List), you can check the last column of it for various android versions (and respective line will tell you which content is in that version).

it can only depend on if it is still available in your location/country. if not, google will tell you about it smth like "unfortunately, this content is not available in your country at this moment, we are doing utmost... etc... please check back later" :)
in my country, i still have a possibility to download & play many of them right from official google play market.

Jojocl141587
04-12-17, 10:07 AM
you can still play that version if you log onto play market with yr google account via browser (not via application "play market").
most of the versions are still there (not all, but many of them), despite many of them are not displayed in application.

i've put everything i cd find upto now in updates list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98308-BAKERY-STORY-Updates-List), you can check the last column of it for various android versions (and respective line will tell you which content is in that version).

it can only depend on if it is still available in your location/country. :)
in my country, i still have a possibility to download & play many of them right from official google play market.

I noticed the original version was just updated in December so I downloaded that because I was on the most recent Valentines version and I now have access to all the recipes I wanted. Thanks to everyone who helped or gave advice :)

tinacapobres
04-17-17, 11:52 AM

actually all recipes are the same, except somewhere from 2013, iOS is getting auto-updates in regular version, and Android from time to time need to download new thematical versions - exactly the content of these versions is not available for droids untill the version is downloaded.
on today, 28 recipes depends on these versions. iOS have them, droids - as i said, depends on versions.

as i understand, "vice versa" is the only podium cake. we always had it, but for iOS it is somehow unavailable...
how does it work, btw? on iOS, i mean.
- is it just removed from your coocbook?
- or it is shown in there but "locked by goal" (together with other locked food like for xmas and vale of old years)?

(i'm making up my database, so wd really appreciate yr answer)

Hi. I do not have any locked recipes visible in my Basic Oven. And the Podium Cake is never available and visible to me since I started playing from the beginning same goes with the Red Velvet Cookies.

VanaCatu
04-18-17, 09:29 AM
Hi. I do not have any locked recipes visible in my Basic Oven. And the Podium Cake is never available and visible to me since I started playing from the beginning same goes with the Red Velvet Cookies.

thank you for reply! i'll amend the list respectively :)