PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation Button When Spending Gems

GreytMom
04-03-17, 01:30 PM
Would like to have a pause/confirm message of some type when spending gems. Maybe anything over a certain cut-off like twenty at a time or similar?
This would help a lot for parents, too, so their kids (or cats) could possibly avoid accidentally buying 500 gems worth of food ;-)

CuddlePuddlev2
06-27-17, 08:19 PM
Would like to have a pause/confirm message of some type when spending gems. Maybe anything over a certain cut-off like twenty at a time or similar?
This would help a lot for parents, too, so their kids (or cats) could possibly avoid accidentally buying 500 gems worth of food ;-)

I second this. Just spent 12 gems on an Ultimate Attack on the battlegrounds that I didn't even know existed and certainly didn't want. I don't even know how it happened tbh. The worst was when I spent 100 gems on food after dropping my phone and awkwardly catching it...which seriously made me want to cry after all the saving up I do.

judyandthecat
10-03-17, 09:57 AM
I just wasted a thousand gems on food I did not want to buy it jumped in my face and I was hitting something else and I had over one and a half million food. Gems are too hard to come by I quit

I force closed when it happened but my gems was gone and I have food I don't need.

I am usually a pretty good sport but a thousand gems that took me months to save...

[S8] Elsa
10-03-17, 10:39 AM
Please submit a request through support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

stellasfairyland
10-11-17, 12:05 PM
I just wasted a thousand gems on food I did not want to buy it jumped in my face and I was hitting something else and I had over one and a half million food. Gems are too hard to come by I quit

I force closed when it happened but my gems was gone and I have food I don't need.

I am usually a pretty good sport but a thousand gems that took me months to save...

I feel your pain. Once I wanted to change a Fire habitat to a large fire habitat, not knowing it was a large already. The game took 500 of my gem and upgraded it to a grand habitat. I was so mad I was shaking. I turned off the game for two days because I needed to get over the rage and calm down. [Removed Support actions] (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)

Miswinston
10-22-17, 11:44 PM
I agree there should be an; "Are you sure you would like to spend gems?" confirmation button.

I did something similar to the other players above. I bought 20K+ food, using gems. I submitted a support ticket explaining that I had made the purchase in error. [Removed Support actions] (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-23-17, 12:10 AM
I really want it too! I always missplace my finger and speed up charm cherries.

Eluzyion
10-24-17, 02:52 PM
A confirmation button should always be implemented, otherwise it's just a gem trap :/

Thatsmylucy
11-07-17, 12:43 PM
I would love a confirmation button also. I will say tho any time I've contacted support they've been kind enough to return them. ��

Elunei
11-07-17, 01:50 PM
Players have been asking for a gem confirmation button for over a year now. Not gonna happen. They made it like this on purpose.

AppieP
02-01-18, 03:17 PM
It happens to me before in the past, that when my screen was frozen while tapping, I accidentally hit a button for paying for gems for any item in the forest.
The same happens to me today. I payed 100 gems for 29.000 apples by mistake:mad:. Just send a support ticket for a refund. Hopefully they will give my gems back.
In the future it's kind of handy if we get a next screen whith a question if we really want to pay gems for something like this.

jewels973
04-03-18, 03:29 PM
The way coins are purchased in this game needs to change. I?ve lost 1000 gems because of an accidental purchase. [] They need to make a coin confirmation for purchases like they do for gems. You can?t buy gems without confirming that you are authorizing it, so why not with coins too? [] My toddler has purchased some, I?ve dropped my phone and hit the button when I picked it up, and even bought them in my sleep when I left the game open. I have spent so much money on this game, [] It?s ridiculous not to have a purchase confirmation prompt, or a way for players to stop the charge for coins. I may end up deleting the game because of this. It?s been a nice little break in my day to play this, but losing this many gems is just not right. 

karaelolz
04-13-18, 06:17 PM
Its obvious that everyone wants something like that but its also obvious that they are never going to implement this because its probably one of their primary sources of income.

marikoz17
12-20-18, 09:29 AM
@ the end of 2018!! and nothing :(
I've erroneously bought $$ with my very hard-slowly-earned diamonds :p PLEASE storm8 do something about it.

tieriana
01-14-19, 02:09 PM
Accidental clicks
I just want to complain about how wrong the use of diamonds in your games are I'm sure it's intentional that you like stealing money from people Everyone misclicks it happens ! To have your diamonds stolen everytime u misclick is wrong honest games make you click a second time to verify you want to spend your diamonds but your game just steal them I have lost track of how many I have lost to accidental clicks I hope you would be a more honest company and make all diamond transactions need a confirmation click something I have lost more then 100+ diamonds this is so stupid thanks