PDA

View Full Version : Wonder feline

JustKay
03-28-17, 07:17 PM
I visited a few other larger islands while scoping out my competition in a previous LB and saw this animal that looks like a cat wonderwoman. I also saw a golden statue of the animal. Given we have a wonder woman movie coming out soon, I was wondering what is the name of this animal and what event did they release this in. Anybody remember?

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36327

Eluzyion
03-28-17, 08:03 PM
I visited a few other larger islands while scoping out my competition in a previous LB and saw this animal that looks like a cat wonderwoman. I also saw a golden statue of the animal. Given we have a wonder woman movie coming out soon, I was wondering what is the name of this animal and what event did they release this in. Anybody remember?

Wild Wondercat UR water/fire from League of Extraordinary Animals Storybook with Sidekicker and Super Heron

Clark_Wayne
03-29-17, 03:06 AM
yes it was the 2nd storybook (if i remember correct) and the statue was a chapter reward ;)

GreytMom
03-29-17, 11:32 AM
Oh my goodness, I need her! Hope they bring her back one day along with some other superheroes.

JustKay
03-29-17, 03:58 PM
Thanks everyone who gave info! Fingers crossed they rotate her back in for the new movie release :D