PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SpiritWind00
03-28-17, 01:22 PM
The previous sneak peek thread has reached 100 pages so it's time for a new one!

:) SW

Zirilka
03-28-17, 03:49 PM
Present!

And waiting longingly for a new update.

rulerofjennyville
03-28-17, 04:42 PM
Waiting for an update that isn't impossible to finish without huge amounts of gems or clicking around the clock ...

tankerslacers
03-28-17, 05:00 PM
And no chopping rocks! Please!

PrincessCelestian
03-28-17, 07:25 PM
Can someone say monster hunt please?!?! My come out with the mythic research center and then only have a few hunts after that?!?!

GlvtenFree
03-28-17, 07:52 PM
i think they put a cap on cabbages?
my last six collections from my huts havent counted im stuck at 146.... maybe a glitch?

AuntyRose32
03-28-17, 08:16 PM
Monster hunt.

germander10
03-28-17, 09:40 PM
Troll Hunt please!!! And dare I say expansions? And a contnuatiin of the storyline rather than timed events.

Clark_Wayne
03-29-17, 03:22 AM
yes monster hunt :) my favorite !

Wonkaland99
03-29-17, 03:24 AM
Stormie has a green fangbeast in his/her realm. Does this have any significance I wonder.

SpiritWind00
03-29-17, 03:32 AM
that fangie has been there for a few months... buy yes, I'd also like a monster hunt and wouldn't it be awesome if all of the previous monsters made a reappearance for it!

rulerofjennyville
03-29-17, 04:03 AM
They aren't going to give us a monster hunt. They would never give us something we want only what they want to give us - something where we spend maximum gems.

Wonkaland99
03-29-17, 04:29 AM
that fangie has been there for a few months... buy yes, I'd also like a monster hunt and wouldn't it be awesome if all of the previous monsters made a reappearance for it!

Ah sorry, I have not been able to visit neighbours for months as my server connection was not reliable enough (according to S8)

Zirilka
03-29-17, 04:45 AM
I'd love a proper monster hunt, I'm maxed on all the tokens (except the good ones of course).

PrincessCupOButter
03-29-17, 05:07 AM
According to the last app update teaser, there is still a quest related to the elves coming up. As much as those greedy little thieves annoy me, I hope we get that update or anything, other than another leaderboard. However, if there is an update this week, my inner pessimist is betting it will be a leaderboard.

What I'd really like to see is just about anything that is untimed and related to the actual story. Seriously, what is in that locket?! And what is the deal with Belladonna's inscriptions?! Why are those fairy factions at war?! Enquiring minds want to know. But at this point, continuing the storyline seems to be just a pipe dream. :(

Since it appears the storyline has been abandoned, my wish list includes: (in no particular order)
1) expansions
2) monster hunt
3) barons tent update (new prizes or at least different repeats)
4) fortune teller tent update

That pesky pessimist is also telling me that posting our wish lists almost certainly guarantees they will never get filled since S8 does seem to have a habit of doing the exact opposite of what the majority of forum participants request. Sigh.

My inner optimist is really hoping that the pessimist is wrong!

rulerofjennyville
03-29-17, 05:25 AM
I don't want to have to chop rocks all day to get one elf murmer or whatever we're chopping for only to be told everyone else is getting one per chop. I'm not staying up all night to chop and I'm not spending gems on a quest I will never win. And don't make me have 2 hard to get elf potions all the way through then at the end make me get 50. Enough with the impossible quests that only a handful can win.

ladyperidot
03-29-17, 05:54 AM
I'd love a monster hunt, expansions or a continuation of the story line. Along with the other topics enquiring minds want to know is what's up with Old Tom and Agnes?

My personal guest is that we will get some sort of community event related to Easter

EsmeW2
03-29-17, 09:36 AM
I would so love a continuation of the story line for any of the main characters, but expansions and an update to the baron's tent would be good too. Even something relating to the greedy elves would OK.

And I can't believe I'd ever ask for a monster hunt - but somehow it doesn't seem so bad now, I'd quite enjoy one. Especially if we got to find out more about the locket. The last task remaining in my book is to purchase it, but I need to know I'm not just wasting the gold tokens on a dead end.

I bet we get some leaderboard nastiness though, if so I'll do what I do on FFS and ignore it.

29vanilla
03-29-17, 09:41 AM
I think I'm stuck at 148! Waiting for something really good to appear in my tent and hadn't noticed my cabbage supply might be stagnant; until I saw another posting about a possible cap on cabbages!!!! Hoping to get a reply.

kattkrazie
03-29-17, 10:43 AM
I think I'm stuck at 148! Waiting for something really good to appear in my tent and hadn't noticed my cabbage supply might be stagnant; until I saw another posting about a possible cap on cabbages!!!! Hoping to get a reply.

A player posted in a different thread that she has 163 cabbages. 148 would be a strange cap amount. Might be a glitch in your kingdom.

jaymieb2
03-29-17, 10:56 AM
What I'd really like to see is just about anything that is untimed and related to the actual story. Seriously, what is in that locket?! And what is the deal with Belladonna's inscriptions?! Why are those fairy factions at war?! Enquiring minds want to know. But at this point, continuing the storyline seems to be just a pipe dream. :(

Since it appears the storyline has been abandoned, my wish list includes: (in no particular order)
1) expansions
2) monster hunt
3) barons tent update (new prizes or at least different repeats)
4) fortune teller update!

This! Yes!!!!!

Especially the monster hunt! I am just getting to the point where I could get the Mythic Research Center this time...

ktorewqas
03-29-17, 01:34 PM
The green fang beast has been there for a long long time already. I guess, next event is another LB event. Maybe it will be a pattern

pticaberk
03-29-17, 02:01 PM
I'm ok with LB, if we'll have another nice girl as a top points prize.

farmgirl8888
03-29-17, 05:11 PM
i think they put a cap on cabbages?
my last six collections from my huts havent counted im stuck at 146.... maybe a glitch?

I don't know if there is a cap but, at this point, I have 266 cabbages in storage.

candie1230
03-30-17, 12:10 PM
No update for today I'm guessing.

PrincessCupOButter
03-30-17, 12:11 PM
So....
Is the update running late? Or is there no update?

katbtodd
03-30-17, 12:14 PM
So....
Is the update running late? Or is there no update?

Was just going to ask the same question

dragon2046
03-30-17, 12:33 PM
I'm guessing some of the events since the layoff were already in the works. So we may go thru a dry spell before any more updates. We will see. I'm ok with that as long as "streamlining" their games doesn't mean leaderboard and community events only cuz unfortunately I would have to part ways with S8. :(. I really hope that is not the case. If anyone from S8 can give us a little insight it would be wonderful:)

pticaberk
03-30-17, 12:34 PM
Dragon Story got a LB event tomorrow at 10:30 am PDT. Maybe the same for us?

idrispad
03-30-17, 01:07 PM
Dragon Story got a LB event tomorrow at 10:30 am PDT. Maybe the same for us?

I hope not

joewasicek
03-30-17, 02:20 PM
Hi Guys, Does anyone know, is Castle Story WINTER the latest updated version that I should be using? I'm wondering if there is a SPRING that I should download / update to. Thank you.

katbtodd
03-30-17, 02:24 PM
Hi Guys, Does anyone know, is Castle Story WINTER the latest updated version that I should be using? I'm wondering if there is a SPRING that I should download / update to. Thank you.

Go into menu and then into help and see the number lower right hand corner,,, mine is on iOS and its 1.8

PikaSquirrel
03-30-17, 03:15 PM
Please post info on the update HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98137-Castle-update-3-30). :)

Zirilka
04-12-17, 04:21 PM
I am waiting for a monster hunt even if the monsters will be easter bunnies.

meme1098
04-12-17, 06:38 PM
So many players have asked for a monster hunt for weeks. Please, S8, can we have a monster hunt?!!??!!

flowerqueen007
04-12-17, 07:05 PM
Well if we are following the patterns of other S8 games it will probably be a community event.

RevdKathy
04-12-17, 11:16 PM
I'd be happy with a community event. I fear it will be another leaderboard event. :(

rulerofjennyville
04-13-17, 04:32 AM
I am waiting for a monster hunt even if the monsters will be easter bunnies.

There won't be a monster event. Those leaderboard events we all hate earn them more money so we'll get more of those. As long as people pay money for events we don't like we'll keep getting them.

Den8137259
04-13-17, 04:48 AM
★ Dear S8, do think about the welfare of players who support you in Dragon and Castle Stories .. please do not have mega events for these two games done concurrently.. ty! ★ :confused:

meme1098
04-13-17, 06:36 AM
Since it's a long holiday weekend...just an update to the Baron's tent would probably be the best thing for today.

hkcorrigan
04-13-17, 08:16 AM
My hope is new tent items and a several week monster hunt ��

islandtyme
04-13-17, 09:09 AM
I would like to see the Monster hunt. I am very tired of chopping rocks for something that drops petals, or coal. Most of the quests involve spending gems. I am tired of spending money on quests i still cant win,ie: witch, frog, unless i buy more at the end. As for the leader boards which have bled out to DS and likely other S8 games. That is a very good way to get us to spend money, and this is built to make money after all.
I love this game, not sure why but S8, please consider something for your many followers, and give us what we want.

Den8137259
04-13-17, 09:46 AM
★ give us a simple storyline quest on alicorns, we will need to get parts to craft a beautiful 1-day drop alicorn (:

★ but I foresee these parts will take ages to obtain n in desperation we will use gems to speed it :)

★ can cap each person with 4 alicorns if you think we will abuse this, ty

hagypagy
04-25-17, 06:24 AM
Am I ridiculous in hoping for an expansion release this week??

Would give me something interesting to do around this monotonous timed quest.

ShibuyaCloth
04-25-17, 11:11 AM
The current event is ongoing, so don't expect much. Usually we got a Baron Tent update, some sales or some non timed things, but never some big move.

flowerqueen007
04-25-17, 11:26 AM
Oh please can we have new prizes in the tent!

ktorewqas
04-25-17, 12:22 PM
I'm not expecting tent, monster hunt or expansions, or maybe main story. Maybe I will be surprised if s8 does release one of those :o

PrincessCupOButter
04-25-17, 02:01 PM
I'd be very surprised if we get anything at all, due to the current world event. But I wish they would at least update the Barons tent. That way I'd at least have a reason to want to log in in the mornings. (For a few days at least. :o)

cocohaven14
05-03-17, 11:29 AM
Monster hunt pleease :d :d

cyndora
05-03-17, 02:56 PM
i have 133 cabbages saved up because allllllllllllllllllllllllllll i see is cats!

cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats

meme1098
05-03-17, 03:21 PM
i have 133 cabbages saved up because allllllllllllllllllllllllllll i see is cats!

cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats

I've had the same dog for several days in a row...SMH!

~~~~~~Please, please S8!, we need something different in the tent!!!~~~~~~

flowerqueen007
05-03-17, 04:06 PM
My guess is a leaderboard.

ktorewqas
05-03-17, 05:16 PM

I've had the same dog for several days in a row...SMH!

~~~~~~Please, please S8!, we need something different in the tent!!!~~~~~~I do not check the tent :p wasting time :rolleyes:

VersaceMorrow
05-03-17, 06:58 PM
Raining cats and dogs for me

Zirilka
05-04-17, 02:45 AM
Monster hunt please. Or something else that will make logging in worthwhile.

flowerqueen007
05-04-17, 02:56 AM
Monster hunt please. Or something else that will make logging in worthwhile.

Oh yes something, I finished the tea party early on and have only logged on to answer requests for the last two weeks, this was the most boring community event ever, it was too hard for the people without extra energy and too long for those of us that do have lots of extra energy.

Zirilka
05-04-17, 03:00 AM
this was the most boring community event ever, it was too hard for the people without extra energy and too long for those of us that do have lots of extra energy.

I opted out, it was abysmal. But this makes me both sad and hopeful for the next update. Please, please S8, read the forum, gove us something good.

cavegirl1
05-04-17, 04:29 AM
Or something else that will make logging in worthwhile.

Yes, yes, yes. Please. I will be holding my breath when I go in the game tomorrow ...

rulerofjennyville
05-04-17, 05:22 AM
Monster hunt or go back to untimed story line. I'm sick of events I can't win.

hagypagy
05-04-17, 06:22 AM
After the catastrophe of the Tea Party Storm8 better deliver something awesome.

The best move would be to do an untimed mainstory quest (ideally reveal the fairy kidnapper identity) and some new expansion options.

jopik
05-04-17, 09:25 AM
I do not check the tent :p wasting time :rolleyes:

Yup, I haven't touched it for months now, and the worst part is we can't store it...:(

Scratte717
05-04-17, 12:05 PM
New storybook event. You need to have 4 marketplaces ready for collection

meme1098
05-04-17, 12:06 PM

Guess I'm not starting til tomorrow then...lol.

VersaceMorrow
05-04-17, 12:08 PM
Guess I'm not starting til tomorrow then...lol.

Same here....why use up a whole day when you can't do anything till tomorrow anyway

hexappeal
05-04-17, 12:11 PM
Thank you.

Good to know I needed those prior to pressing begin.

PrincessCupOButter
05-04-17, 12:21 PM

Wow. Thanks for the heads up! I cleared the 2 I keep out yesterday, (just to break 50,000,00 in coins. Lol) So, I just added 2 more to the board, and I'll wait till tomorrow to start too.

A bit of advice: for those who haven't started yet, hold off and build any extra marketplaces needed before starting. 22 hour timers! So 1 marketplace only = 4 days of waiting.

Thanks S8 for putting them at the beginning this time. One past storybook required 6 marketplace visits at the very end! Yikes

HuckleTown
05-04-17, 12:28 PM
Anyone else wish S8 had taken a week off? I'm exhausted from the tea party and I didn't even participate.

sophiensissi
05-04-17, 12:30 PM
Chapter 1

Goal 1 visit 4 marketplaces
Goal 2 visit 10 cottages
Goal 3 visit 10 farmhouses

sophiensissi
05-04-17, 12:34 PM
New "frizzly" bear comes from ponds so this will be a pond collecting storybook

PrincessCupOButter
05-04-17, 12:34 PM
Anyone else wish S8 had taken a week off? I'm exhausted from the tea party and I didn't even participate.

I don't wish they'd taken a week off. I do wish they'd listen to player feedback and give us an UNTIMED storyline update. Or a monster hunt. Or expansions. Or even just updated the Barons tent. The whole place reeks of rotten cabbages.

And that crashing sound we are hearing? That is the tea party deco being tossed into the cellar to make room for marketplaces, cottages and ponds. Sigh.

AuntyRose32
05-04-17, 12:38 PM
Well no rest for the wicked, the next event has started already.

Win the Knights writ from the Knights Tale Event and trade it for your very own Knight Steed!

I hope it's not an automatic starter.

Queenzod
05-04-17, 12:48 PM
I don't wish they'd taken a week off. I do wish they'd listen to player feedback and give us an UNTIMED storyline update. Or a monster hunt. Or expansions. Or even just updated the Barons tent. The whole place smells of rotten cabbages.

And that crashing sound we are hearing? That is the party deco being tossed into the cellar to make room for marketplaces, cottages and ponds. Sigh.

So agreed! I'm skipping this one. I have no desire for another creature to clutter up my kingdom.

PatchXat
05-04-17, 02:20 PM
Chapter 1

Goal 1 visit 4 marketplaces
Goal 2 visit 10 cottages
Goal 3 visit 10 farmhouses

Thank you so much for posting! Wish I had checked before starting because day 1 will be wasted but with this info I can plan ahead a bit :)
Patchxat

Medhba
05-04-17, 02:44 PM
I got a frizzly bear from a well, right after I put a bunch of ponds out.

PikaSquirrel
05-04-17, 03:28 PM
Monster hunt or go back to untimed story line. I'm sick of events I can't win.

Just wanted to let you all know that we know you have been patiently waiting for the continuation of the main storyline, expansions, and the Monster Hunt to come back and wanted to assure you your feedback is being heard and is still being forwarded to the game teams. :)

danzplace
05-04-17, 03:41 PM
Thanks Pika!

29vanilla
05-04-17, 04:53 PM
Thanks Pika for the feedback and Spirit Wind too for also passing on our concerns.

hkcorrigan
05-04-17, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that we know you have been patiently waiting for the continuation of the main storyline, expansions, and the Monster Hunt to come back and wanted to assure you your feedback is being heard and is still being forwarded to the game teams. :)

Thank you Pika!! Something to look forward to!!

SpiritWind00
05-04-17, 04:59 PM
New storybook event has now commenced. Click here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98639-Castle-Story-5-4-Storybook-event-The-Knight-s-Tale).

Closing thread for now. Please remember that the poll for the Tea Party event is still open for another day or 2.
***If you're on a mobile device, change view to "full site" to see and participate in the poll***

federerGOAT
05-18-17, 01:51 AM
Remember to put your fountain out, in case the hunt starts tomorrow.

PurpleScorpion76
05-18-17, 08:11 AM

Which fountain we have loads now. Lol.

tigarlilyvol
05-18-17, 08:35 AM
Princess Lorelei's fountain rare drop during monster hunt of gold token

justmine2
05-18-17, 08:48 AM
Oh, how I hope for a monster hunt!! Got the fountain out and even remembered a few horses!

amerirish
05-18-17, 10:56 AM

Plus your critter statues (Fangbeast, Dire Boar & Skunkupine) :D

justmine2
05-18-17, 12:04 PM
Geeze!!!! Another community event!! Those have gotten really old for me ☹️

kooky panda
05-18-17, 01:27 PM
New update thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-update/page4

SpiritWind00
06-02-17, 06:38 PM
New Monster Hunt coming this week! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99145-Castle-Story-6-8-Monster-Hunt!!!!!

Thread now open for ideas on what the new monster is!

kdgulle
06-02-17, 06:43 PM
I'm hoping for another energy dropping animal, the picture almost look like the lynx we're fighting now. I'm hoping we can make that animal for some awesome drops. Might have to put the cooking camp on hold again.
Maybe a tiger. That would be cool.

mayennalee
06-03-17, 04:58 AM
So what items are you putting out or collecting in prep for the Monster Hunt? I have my Trade Wagon and the Mythic Research Centre and the 4 creature statues out.

I dont have the kitchen nor the Fountain - eternally bad drop /spawn rate - so after our feedback, I am hoping for a more equitable rate this time around.

Anything else you put out or stock up on?

cavegirl1
06-03-17, 05:34 AM
So what items are you putting out or collecting in prep for the Monster Hunt? I have my Trade Wagon and the Mythic Research Centre and the 4 creature statues out.

I dont have the kitchen nor the Fountain - eternally bad drop /spawn rate - so after our feedback, I am hoping for a more equitable rate this time around.

Anything else you put out or stock up on?

The level 5 jousting arena spawns monsters during the event, so that is worth putting out if you have it.
I always have my beastbane display out anyway - the troll tokens slowly add up in between events.
Apart from that, anything and everything that produces energy :)

I agree the picture looks like it might be a tiger. Would love to have a tiger to keep.

meme1098
06-03-17, 06:16 AM
Maybe a flyger??!?? 🤔🤞🏻

ShibuyaCloth
06-03-17, 06:26 AM
LOL, that elusive beat. That was one of the events I did not finish by fair margin. No spawns!

hkcorrigan
06-03-17, 07:37 AM
Maybe a flyger??!?? ������

Hoping for a flyger too! Or maybe it's something we haven't even seen yet.

mayennalee
06-03-17, 01:19 PM
The level 5 jousting arena spawns monsters during the event, so that is worth putting out if you have it.
I always have my beastbane display out anyway - the troll tokens slowly add up in between events.
Apart from that, anything and everything that produces energy :)

I agree the picture looks like it might be a tiger. Would love to have a tiger to keep.

Thank you! :)

Irma_Isle
06-03-17, 10:11 PM
Oh, how I hope for a monster hunt!! Got the fountain out and even remembered a few horses!

Why horses?

cavegirl1
06-03-17, 11:12 PM
Why horses?

For the daily hunt, you trigger a purple golem from a coin / brown horse
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95433-Castle-Story-Monster-Hunts-Gold-Troll-tokens-How-it-works&p=1366337&viewfull=1#post1366337

Irma_Isle
06-04-17, 12:28 AM
Thank you

hkcorrigan
06-04-17, 06:22 AM

Plus your critter statues (Fangbeast, Dire Boar & Skunkupine) :D

Mayennalee, what is the 4th creature statue? I only have the 3 Amerirish mentions.

maxiandtaz
06-04-17, 06:24 AM
Where do you get the critter statues from thank you very much

hkcorrigan
06-04-17, 10:11 AM
Where do you get the critter statues from thank you very much

I believe they were prizes during the first monster hunt

mayennalee
06-05-17, 04:42 AM
Mayennalee, what is the 4th creature statue? I only have the 3 Amerirish mentions.
Oh I was including the Boar jousting thing. Lol brb. Will go and check the name of it.

Its the Season 5 Training Dummy. I cant even remember what it is meant to drop, but I know I usually have it out :)

Gaillock
06-05-17, 07:50 PM
What can we do to prep for monster hunt? I placed some dead trees & coin horses per the Hub info. Are there any buildings we should have out? Anything else that might attract monsters? I'm so excited to get started!

FrostedThings
06-05-17, 09:42 PM
Don't forget the three monster hunt statues from previous hunts and Lorelei's Fountain.

PurpleScorpion76
06-06-17, 12:56 AM
The statues don't drop anything though do they?

SpiritWind00
06-06-17, 01:29 AM
Moving thread to Sneak peek thread as similar discussions taking place.

I've updated the Hub monster hunt thread with 2 new posts - 1 about tokens and 1 about statues. Cross references are in post 1 of the upcoming Monster Hunt. :)

mrootje
06-08-17, 06:42 AM
Moving thread to Sneak peek thread as similar discussions taking place.

I've updated the Hub monster hunt thread with 2 new posts - 1 about tokens and 1 about statues. Cross references are in post 1 of the upcoming Monster Hunt. :)

Am I right not seeing the Monster Hunt yet?

Sirelie
06-08-17, 06:48 AM

I do not see the Monster Hunt too.

cavegirl1
06-08-17, 06:57 AM

Yes, that's right. Only the expansions were released so far today. We expect the monster hunt to start at normal update time (which is in the morning for me :) )

torrentville
06-08-17, 08:18 AM
what time today? It has not shown up for me yet and I have been waiting so long for this don't want to miss it.

lilymonster4
06-08-17, 10:59 AM
Omg what time???? 😩😩😩😩 I've been waiiiitiiinggg 😩

Dinatized
06-08-17, 11:04 AM
Ughhh it is taking so long 😭

FrostedThings
06-08-17, 11:15 AM
New quests usually show up for me between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, so going by that, I'd say another 40-100 minutes.

amerirish
06-08-17, 11:40 AM
For me, Thursday updates hit around 3:00-3:30 PM (EST) :D

brigadoon365
06-08-17, 11:41 AM
New quests usually show up for me between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, so going by that, I'd say another 40-100 minutes.
I was thinking it was maybe noon Pacific so that makes sense.

SpiritWind00
06-08-17, 05:08 PM
closing thread while the monster hunt (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99145-Castle-Story-6-8-Monster-Hunt-Season-7!!!!!) is live. Happy Monster Hunting!

SpiritWind00
06-08-17, 05:55 PM
Upcoming new storyline content!
Version 1.9, 130 MB iOS - 8 June, 2017

* update app
* new app picture
* new expansions coming - so don't spend all of your permits!!

Mermaids are coming! Prepare your realm for a brand new chapter of Castle Story!

Are you ready for an all-new storyline, fraught with mystery, danger and beauty?

Carpe Destiny! Rule the realm in your name!
* Expand to new territories along the coast for your realm!
* Encounter new characters from the sea: the Merfolk!
* Explore new storylines, quests, crafts and decorations!

The Merfolk Realms have fallen to the Sea Witch, Heksa! Only you canaid the mermaid princess in her quest to rebuild the Coral Castle and reclaim her father's throne. Are you prepared to "What Storms May Come"?

SpiritWind00
06-08-17, 05:56 PM
How cool does this look!

* update app

[I'll merge this thread back into the sneak peek thread in a few days. I just wanted this to stand out for additional attention:)]

FrostedThings
06-08-17, 06:17 PM
I am so very happy with this game right now! The monster hut is a blast and now an actual continuation of the story... WITH MERMAIDS?!??!?!

federerGOAT
06-08-17, 07:42 PM
It's Christmas in June :D

midninghtcm
06-08-17, 10:20 PM
So this update won't be for Android users? That's crywothy because we'll be loosing out on freaking mermaids. 😢

FrostedThings
06-08-17, 10:43 PM
So this update won't be for Android users? That's crywothy because we'll be loosing out on freaking mermaids. 😢

Wait, what?!?! It isn't for Android users? Please tell me you're joking!

SpiritWind00
06-08-17, 11:15 PM
if it's main story it will be for both. there doesn't seem to be any difference now between the 2 platforms. anything in the play store yet? could also be automatic. I just copied what was in the app store post.

Sirelie
06-08-17, 11:17 PM
So this update won't be for Android users? That's crywothy because we'll be loosing out on freaking mermaids. 

Oh ... I think a lot of us use Android. I'm also looking forward to a new story line...

I do not see update in Google Play.

FrostedThings
06-09-17, 06:02 AM
There's no update for me in the Play Store, either.

Irma_Isle
06-09-17, 08:13 AM
Expansion. Monster hunt. And now this? Mermaid? From the Sea? OMG. I Love this game. Happy because I still stick to the game even after 3 continuosly event that makes me want to uninstall it. But mermaid? I hope we can expand to the beach. How lovely it would be. Thank you so much s8.

ktorewqas
06-09-17, 04:46 PM
Woohoo! Finally the story continues lol this game is back to the fun part :cool:

SpiritWind00
06-09-17, 05:19 PM
Hi all, there is no issues with updating the app. The monster hunt works as normal.

AnnirasSweets
06-09-17, 06:20 PM
I don't know if I can take all this excitement what with all these great updates S8 is throwing at us! I can't wait to see these mermaids but I will admit that the new look in the crafting lists is going to take a while to get used to. But dealing with changed graphics for great new content is a worthwhile trade for me any day.

roksta72
06-10-17, 06:09 AM
G'day SW,any idea when this storyline will kick off? I'm sure we're waiting with baited breath now. Expansions,flygers,merfolk,oh my.

SpiritWind00
06-10-17, 06:38 PM
I don't know, however, timing of the monster hunt could mean next update day. Like you, super excited!!!!!

Just remember to keep some of your permits to expand to the sea!

ktorewqas
06-10-17, 07:30 PM
I don't know, however, timing of the monster hunt could mean next update day. Like you, super excited!!!!!

Just remember to keep some of your permits to expand to the sea!
Do you mean the mystery tower? Cool !
I just checked my game. When I tapped the tower, there is a banner saying "expand here to claim your reward" :D Is it new? If so, it truly means we are going there :cool:

cavegirl1
06-10-17, 07:46 PM
Do you mean the mystery tower? Cool !
I just checked my game. When I tapped the tower, there is a banner saying "expand here to claim your reward" :D Is it new? If so, it truly means we are going there :cool:

It has always said that but I too hope it is part of the new storyline :)

mrootje
06-10-17, 11:36 PM
It has always said that but I too hope it is part of the new storyline :)

What's this mystery tower you're referring to? I cann't find it in the hub or somewhere else!

cavegirl1
06-11-17, 12:01 AM
What's this mystery tower you're referring to? I cann't find it in the hub or somewhere else!

It is the item right down the bottom of our kingdoms near the coast, that we can't expand to yet. It has been called all sorts of things because we don't know what it is meant to be!

mrootje
06-11-17, 12:17 AM
It is the item right down the bottom of our kingdoms near the coast, that we can't expand to yet. It has been called all sorts of things because we don't know what it is meant to be!

Found it! Thx!

ktorewqas
06-11-17, 03:15 AM
It has always said that but I too hope it is part of the new storyline :)thanks! Let's keep hoping then ;)

SpiritWind00
06-11-17, 04:49 AM
News time! ... When you upgrade the app, the graphics issue of how the prices of the runes moved out of alignment with the graphics in the Elven outpost is fixed. :)

vontalken
06-15-17, 11:56 AM
anyone else see orange dye pop up in the potion shop ?

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 04:16 PM
closing thread for now. New update main storyline is available here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-*goals-in-post-1-2*

ktorewqas
06-22-17, 08:30 AM
Any new event today?
I need to get rid of some rocks :rolleyes:
a cash cow prize (better drop a million) is really welcome ;)

meme1098
06-22-17, 12:23 PM
Just started for me. 14 day timer.

dragonflynz2
06-22-17, 12:25 PM
The new event is live...The Celestine Storm. 14 day event. A purple kitty cat... and more rock chopping.

tigarlilyvol
06-22-17, 12:31 PM
New update started and lost ability to make stormwater perfume, etc, for mermaid in potion shop! Help needed!

meme1098
06-22-17, 12:34 PM
New update started and lost ability to make stormwater perfume, etc, for mermaid in potion shop! Help needed!

I noticed this too! I was crafting one but noticed it was missing in the other Potion Shop!!! S8 you need to fix this!!!

I just posted in the Bugs thread if anyone wants to add something there.

SpiritWind00
06-22-17, 04:06 PM
New 14 day event, The Celestine Storm has be***. Closing thread again. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99402-Castle-Story-6-22-The-Celestine-Storm

kdgulle
07-01-17, 02:23 PM
I got a pop up saying a new monster is on it's way starting July 6. I'm thinking monster hunt. I hope sp.

Irma_Isle
07-01-17, 07:42 PM
I think it is monster hunt too. The new monster token looks like flyger token.

cavegirl1
07-01-17, 07:53 PM
I thought it looked a bit more like a naga (though hard to tell ...) , which will be great if it drops more of the new mermaid related items :)

littelprincess0313
07-01-17, 09:17 PM
Cant wait for it - I think its a naga, too

karak71
07-05-17, 04:04 PM
Yay monster hunt coming! Tomorrow, right?

29vanilla
07-05-17, 07:53 PM
I've got "expired" beast hunts in my goal book. What's going on?

sunnybrook2
07-05-17, 08:00 PM

Oh,,I saw that too,,,S8 must be resetting the game ?? I'm guessing:) a monster hunt would be fun though :)

huntiw396
07-05-17, 10:24 PM
Me too I force restarted and they disappeared

xinxintalk
07-06-17, 01:50 AM

I've got that too. Confused.

100Anne
07-06-17, 02:00 AM
Glad I'm not the only one - came here looking for answers. I've been waiting for the hunt to start and last logged 4 hours ago, so was a bit surprised to see expired goals and worried I had missed out.
Phew. I guess we just wait and see what's coming ��

lilymonster4
07-06-17, 04:09 AM
Same here with the expired goals

jbfps116
07-06-17, 04:19 AM
probably starts this afternoon

raszy
07-06-17, 04:48 AM
I haven't really played much, in the past did they advertise monster hunts in the days before hand or did it go like this?

Loopielu
07-06-17, 06:43 AM
I got a pop up saying a new monster is on it's way starting July 6. I'm thinking monster hunt. I hope sp.

The shape is exactly like a Naga's head in every way, so it must be a Naga or a variant thereof. a Naga would help with the new storyline.

Nikospets
07-06-17, 08:19 AM
I came to the forum to ask if anyone else had expired monster goals pop up. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I missed something!

katbtodd
07-06-17, 12:00 PM
I came to the forum to ask if anyone else had expired monster goals pop up. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I missed something!

Came looking too glad I'm not the only one

meme1098
07-06-17, 12:09 PM
Well, I'm just wondering how this is considered a 'new' monster? Seems to be the same naga we've had before just converted to a monster hunt....smh

PikaSquirrel
07-06-17, 02:22 PM
Opened Spiritwind's update thread, closing this thread. Please post here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99616-Castle-Story-Event-7-6

PikaSquirrel
07-13-17, 02:49 PM
Even thread for 7/13: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99725-Castle-Story-7-13-Storybook-event-The-Crystal-Realm

hagypagy
07-31-17, 09:55 AM
I wonder what Storm8 has planned for Castle Story's birthday?!?
It's sometime in August if I remember correctly.

They missed last year :( ... hopefully they won't forget this year!

:cool: Maybe we'll see a LVL6 upgrade to our Jousting Arenas!! :cool:

pticaberk
08-03-17, 12:40 PM
Something very nice is coming next week! Is it a nursery for little skunkupines? I think I like it :)

Amarice
08-03-17, 01:00 PM
Got this today too. I am quite excited to learn what this "nursery" will be and do.

Stymie52
08-03-17, 02:20 PM
Looks like Ivy might be managing a nursery for baby creatures soon. Everyone loves babies! Didn't know that Castle Story is celebrating a birthday. Hopefully something special is in store.

kooky panda
08-03-17, 02:47 PM
See new sneak Peak thread!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100211-COMING-SOON-Ivy-s-Nursery!

SpiritWind00
08-10-17, 03:44 AM
When update goes live, here is the thread. The sneak peek thread (above) will be open till the new content is released.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100302-Castle-Story-8-10-update-Ivy-s-Nursery-(main-story)

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-17, 02:41 PM
Looks like no main storyline, but an interesting way to spend time, resources, & gems.

Smurf attack :)

Zirilka
08-12-17, 12:59 PM
I love the fact that new updates are announced in advance. It gives something to look forward to.

AnnirasSweets
08-12-17, 11:45 PM
Looks like no main storyline, but an interesting way to spend time, resources, & gems.

Smurf attack :)

YES! While I was scouring the photo you posted, the Smurf song started in my mind. I look forward to every update but especially ones that promise new buildings. S8 sure are spoiling us lately.

Irma_Isle
08-16-17, 07:08 AM
SMURF!!! OMG. I love that little blue people. I want them walking tru the wall in my queendom. I want one. Or two. Or three. Or TEN!!! Or all the chara from smurf. Bring them IN!!!

PikaSquirrel
08-17-17, 12:06 PM
Update thread is open!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100396-Castle-Story-8-17

peachtreeshoppe
09-06-17, 02:19 PM
Was there a screenshot spoiler/hint this week? Update tomorrow, right?

hottrthanhott
09-07-17, 01:50 AM
Was there a screenshot spoiler/hint this week? Update tomorrow, right?

Great [fiends] think alike. Lol I came here to also check if there will be an update for tomorrow. It's collection time and, if an update is coming, I have a list of buildings I won't dare touch in case they will be part of the event... (Curse you "Marketplace-Event-havers!"). ����

I really liked the toadstool story and who doesn't like Monster hunts?? �� So I'm psyched for what's next to come! ��

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-15-17, 02:06 PM
New pop-up:

danzplace
09-15-17, 04:40 PM
Oh, I hope it's Robin Hood and his Merry Men! He can help reign the Baron in!

hagypagy
09-15-17, 07:21 PM

It's definitely a forest archer/ranger character :cool: ... You can see his bow and quiver silhouette.

I hope he's a kingdom walker!!!
It's been so long since we've had a new walker
(and I have no space for more deco characters :eek: )

cavegirl1
09-15-17, 07:56 PM
It's definitely a forest archer/ranger character :cool: ... You can see his bow and quiver silhouette.

Yes ! And then maybe the event could be based around some type of tournament with Thurston. (Would make a refreshing change from battling to save people's lands ;) )

Sirelie
09-16-17, 01:06 AM
New pop-up:

I hope in Robin Hood, walker character, and no-timed goal :-)
(I move to a new house and my time to play and the Internet will be very limited for some time.)

tvangstanke
09-16-17, 02:21 AM
I hope in Robin Hood, walker character, and no-timed goal :-)
(I move to a new house and my time to play and the Internet will be very limited for some time.)

If a walker, he'd better be interesting and worthy! I can't even remember the story of cinderella and her daft prince strutting around my realm, as with half of the flyers bobbing about too.

I'm still hoping to invite the unforgettable Barons grandmother to move her fun-loving bones to my corner of the Glimmerwoods. I would build her a great aristocratic house with an ironic twist to it, to go with her socialite-deconstructing wits and sharp tongue. She is the perfect crossing between Judi Dench and Olenna Tyrell. What is not to love? <3

I would also gladly I nvite one of the hilarious Brownies to my realm. The Baron would surely keep him occupied enough to effectively delay his grand bobbin-based plan for world domination. Keep your enemies close, and the enemies of your enemies even closer ;)

Chaotarch
09-16-17, 08:14 AM

if it is a ranger, hope he/she shoot the dang bird...

meme1098
09-16-17, 08:20 AM

I'm with you on that! The Elves wanted 40 or more of 4 out of the 6 items in the last trade!!! I don't know what they were drinking/smoking! Most of the time I won't give them 40 of 1 item much less 4. 😕

PrincessCupOButter
09-16-17, 09:20 AM
If a walker, he'd better be interesting and worthy! I can't even remember the story of cinderella and her daft prince strutting around my realm, as with half of the flyers bobbing about too.

I'm still hoping to invite the unforgettable Barons grandmother to move her fun-loving bones to my corner of the Glimmerwoods. I would build her a great aristocratic house with an ironic twist to it, to go with her socialite-deconstructing wits and sharp tongue. She is the perfect crossing between Judi Dench and Olenna Tyrell. What is not to love? <3

I would also gladly I nvite one of the hilarious Brownies to my realm. The Baron would surely keep him occupied enough to effectively delay his grand bobbin-based plan for world domination. Keep your enemies close, and the enemies of your enemies even closer ;)

I'm with you! I want grandma back, and not just for a visit! She would make dealing with the Baron so much more fun. And I'd welcome the Brownies also.

This!! Oh please yes!

Em_storm
09-19-17, 02:22 PM
Whoever it is I hope he's main storyline and I hope he likes skunkupies. Ivy needs company that's not furry or feathered. The Baron's grandmother and the brownies were both hilarious. I would love to see them back as well. I left our poor little squire stuck in the other realm (not intentionally!) so that would need a little creative exposition. And will we ever meet Agnes? Thomas has been waiting for ages to see her again...

zarac18
09-19-17, 06:31 PM
I fine with any character but please... please... please... S8, I don't want anymore chopping of tress, stones and hundred over of collections from any building or animals..

riverly
09-19-17, 08:27 PM
I think I want a stranger come in needing our help. We will help them by constructing a place that has to be leveled up to Level 10, using resources that we have to scour our town for, hoping for an elusive material. And to further complicate things, we have to fight a monster, who doesn't like us helping out the stranger. But in the end we tame the monster and everyone lives happily ever after.

meme1098
09-20-17, 06:24 AM
I fine with any character but please... please... please... S8, I don't want anymore chopping of tress, stones and hundred over of collections from any building or animals..

And no more 'pets' please!!! CS has become zoo story.

I think I want a stranger come in needing our help. We will help them by constructing a place that has to be leveled up to Level 10, using resources that we have to scour our town for, hoping for an elusive material. And to further complicate things, we have to fight a monster, who doesn't like us helping out the stranger. But in the end we tame the monster and everyone lives happily ever after.

Every update for over a year....lol!

Everyone lives happily ever after except the toadlettes who we made peace with but still keep spawning...lol

ashley224
09-21-17, 10:07 AM

Thanks for the belly laugh, I needed it

Em_storm
09-21-17, 01:01 PM

Hey, riverly! I think you got your wish! :D

riverly
09-21-17, 01:27 PM
Hey, riverly! I think you got your wish! :Dlol. And you got your friend for Ivy. I guess we have to wait and see how the romance goes. And I hope he likes skunkupies.

jackylina29
10-04-17, 04:02 PM
Halloween popup

christinefourtounis
10-04-17, 06:50 PM
Did anyone get a screenshot of the Halloween pop up? I accidentally rushed through and didn't see it properly.

sistarvi
10-04-17, 07:39 PM
I did the same thing. I thought I saw a mummy and at least two buildings

ZOOMANIA69
10-04-17, 08:14 PM
Did anyone get a screenshot of the Halloween pop up? I accidentally rushed through and didn't see it properly.

I got one but for whatever reason can't upload it here. There's what looks like a ghostly, armored knight and 2 haunted keep type buildings,skeleton pig, mummy fangbeast, a jack o lantern, and treat bag? Starts tomorrow(Oct 5) at 11AM PST.

HuckleTown
10-04-17, 08:21 PM
It did say month long. I just hope it's a daily complete this not mpossible tasks instead of spend the next 30 days finding 10,000 resources that we forgot to turn on properly so the drop rate is 10 percent no matter where you find them ;)

hagypagy
10-04-17, 08:34 PM

MoonVillage3
10-04-17, 09:22 PM
I see a new exchange in the Royal Exchange.. 'Elite Trappers Trade'/4hrs
seems our swans will be dropping feathers forever.
this answers our decisions 'to store or not to store' and use of their flappy feather drops.

edited to say:

I see this posted already in the Ivy's Flame thread.. so.. not new news and posted wrong place. Please move SW?

riverly
10-04-17, 09:27 PM
It looks like our baby beasts get costumes and maybe get candy corn. Corn. That brings back some vague memories.

MoonVillage3
10-04-17, 09:31 PM
that candycorn was a nightmare!!!!!!!!

shellyeas
10-04-17, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I stored them already. Bringing out the swans again *sigh*. I Dont really like them.

The picture looks good, missed Halloween last year so im very curious :D

RogueDagger
10-05-17, 12:52 AM
So I had a pop-up around 1:40am my time informing me of a month long event starting 10-05-17 @ 11am PST. I saw costumed fangbeast pup and a boar (I think) also really cool buildings that look like darker versions of kings and queens keep. I did take a screenshot however, while I'm a long time forum troll I've never posted before so I don't know how to add the pic.

christinefourtounis
10-05-17, 01:24 AM
Does anyone have any guesses on what we should be stocking up on in preparation?

Solientus
10-05-17, 04:20 AM
I just plopped out all of my buildings with long times just incase. Everything except Farmhouses for now I guess.
Also just trying to have atleast 75 of iron, petals, silver...that sort of thing...and 15 premade basics like stone block, rope, chocolate, et c.

LuluBellax
10-05-17, 04:39 AM
I'm stocking up on ores, jewells, wool and red petals. Especially that last ones. For some reason I'm almost sure red petals will be needed. I also made energy pack in royal exchange and got resources to craft another one. Really excited for this one. Hope it will be a good one :)

meme1098
10-05-17, 06:43 AM
Uh...maybe orange dye & orange petals. :)

Dinatized
10-05-17, 08:41 AM
I'm so excited!! Can't wait. I'm stocking up on sugar and sugar canes

MoonVillage3
10-05-17, 08:50 AM
suspect the use of Purple Dye..

riverly
10-05-17, 09:11 AM
I see a mummy costume and a skeleton costume, but what is the skunkupea supposed to be?
And I suspect orange dye.

Maybe a spider?

netwiz3
10-05-17, 09:57 AM
I see a mummy costume and a skeleton costume, but what is the skunkupea supposed to be?

Maybe a spider?

Invisible skunk? That would sure stink. ;)

PrincessCupOButter
10-05-17, 10:01 AM

Maybe a spider?

My first thought was a spider, then it started looking like a mask to me.

I'm also wondering if the ghostly knight will be a walker. I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, but they wouldn't introduce two in a row!?! Would they?

riverly
10-05-17, 10:19 AM

I'm also wondering if the ghostly knight will be a walker. I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, but they wouldn't introduce two in a row!?! Would they?That will be a phantom that we will have to fight. It seems we can't have an update without something new to battle.

riverly
10-05-17, 10:34 AM
Invisible skunk? That would sure stink. ;)yea. And something about his eyes. Zombie? Hehe.

meme1098
10-05-17, 10:48 AM
And another Haunted Keep? & haunted castle? Also a ghost knight :)

meme1098
10-05-17, 11:06 AM
Well, I was taken to trick or treat at a farmhouse & the screen froze! Great! Glitches already...SMH

riverly
10-05-17, 11:22 AM

I'm also wondering if the ghostly knight will be a walker. I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, but they wouldn't introduce two in a row!?! Would they?its a mask. Of course now I see that.
Well I guess I'm off to trick or treat. Looks like a lot of new things.

SpiritWind00
10-05-17, 03:40 PM
closing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101140-Castle-Story-10-5

LuluBellax
10-27-17, 10:00 PM
Off topic but... new monster hunt starting 2 Nov! Who's excited? :D

MoonVillage3
10-27-17, 10:28 PM
Off topic but... new monster hunt starting 2 Nov! Who's excited? :D

Monster Hunt

SpiritWind00
10-28-17, 04:22 AM
Cool pic! Tips: get out your statues, Lorelei's fountain and horses. Unsure what a monster hunt is, then check out the Hub sub-forum, link below. :)

netwiz3
10-28-17, 06:49 AM

(don't know where to post it.. sneek peek thread closed)

I hope the hunt offers a new energy source in the MRC and not just an armored wolf(that drops only the normal fur, bones, and teeth, etc). Else could be a short hunt.

PrincessCelestian
10-28-17, 07:15 AM
I hope the hunt offers a new energy source in the MRC and not just an armored wolf(that drops only the normal fur, bones, and teeth, etc). Else could be a short hunt.

I am getting a bit tired of the monster hunts that all have a different monster with a different token and different requirements yada yada ya. Yet another example of S8 and their difficulty in understanding the whole "too much of a good thing concept." Mix it up a bit. Have a "special" monster hunt and then two regular monster hunts that just have new animals in the MRC or a new prize that you can craft in the trade wagon. Then have another "special" hunt with a special monster. Variety is the spice of life yo.

dragon2046
10-28-17, 09:40 AM
I am getting a bit tired of the monster hunts that all have a different monster with a different token and different requirements yada yada ya. Yet another example of S8 and their difficulty in understanding the whole "too much of a good thing concept." Mix it up a bit. Have a "special" monster hunt and then two regular monster hunts that just have new animals in the MRC or a new prize that you can craft in the trade wagon. Then have another "special" hunt with a special monster. Variety is the spice of life yo.

S8 stated when they cut their staff in half awhile back that they were going to streamline their games which is why on some of their games they just plugged new deco on existing items and use similar formats it makes it easier for them to put out more updates. CS actually has more variety than RS2 game I play there it’s just cruises and stamp goals. CS gets a bit more variety cuz it is probably generates more income for them. I have loved and played CS for years but don’t enjoy the harder and harder goals as I end up spending cash so I don’t have to live on my phone. This works for CS but unfortunately not for me. I have always enjoyed monster hunts mostly cuz they are easier and typically get an energy producing item. :)

PrincessCelestian
10-28-17, 02:54 PM
S8 stated when they cut their staff in half awhile back that they were going to streamline their games which is why on some of their games they just plugged new deco on existing items and use similar formats it makes it easier for them to put out more updates. CS actually has more variety than RS2 game I play there it?s just cruises and stamp goals. CS gets a bit more variety cuz it is probably generates more income for them. I have loved and played CS for years but don?t enjoy the harder and harder goals as I end up spending cash so I don?t have to live on my phone. This works for CS but unfortunately not for me. I have always enjoyed monster hunts mostly cuz they are easier and typically get an energy producing item. :)

That doesn't mean that they wouldn't still be able to streamline. It just means that instead of recoding the same ole event back to back to back, they could mix up the recoding. And we haven't had an energy producing animal in a monster hunt since the unicorn if I am not mistaken. I am maxed on all of my energy producing animals from the MRC. And my armored animals that are supposed to drop expansion permits have given me a grand total of one in all this time. And I don't need more sources for golden eggs. I stay pretty maxed on both golden eggs and golden nuggets. Now give me something besides an apple tree that drops a golden apple and we'll be talkin.

AnnirasSweets
10-28-17, 08:16 PM
I agree with PC in the posts above: I'm always super excited to see the monster hunts but coming so soon after having to fight so many Ghost Knights and Werewolves the last thing I want to do right now is fight more animals. I'm maxed on the armored and energy animals from the MRC and ten tokens short of the kitchen. With this in mind, unless the new animals are energy animals I think I'm going to just get my kitchen then sit the rest out. The repetition is wearing thing and making me lose interest.

Irma_Isle
10-28-17, 08:25 PM
I agree with PC in the posts above: I'm always super excited to see the monster hunts but coming so soon after having to fight so many Ghost Knights and Werewolves the last thing I want to do right now is fight more animals. I'm maxed on the armored and energy animals from the MRC and ten tokens short of the kitchen. With this in mind, unless the new animals are energy animals I think I'm going to just get my kitchen then sit the rest out. The repetition is wearing thing and making me lose interest.

Same here. Need to rest after endlessly energy intensify event. One after another. Maybe it will be good if s8 make a weekly expansion where 1 week we can do expansion and restok our inventory. Or just like before, a week of litle by litle sneak peak so we have a week to rest. Its exhausting.

But, well monster hunt always be my favorite event of all. Cant wait here... hopefully get a lot of troll token to craft alicorn.

MoonVillage3
10-28-17, 09:49 PM
Alicorns or whatever energy-giving creatures ALWAYS takes our attention 100% as we're ALWAYS starved for energy. It would be like a yummy chocolate cake with cherries on top and we're fullfilled with joy.
Lots of energy please? and no *only one* limit! We're starving!

Jackiesq
10-29-17, 02:46 AM
Yeahhhhh this is what I needed! 😃 No more grey painted buildings... Can't wait for this hunt after getting my MRC last time. Alicorns and Unicorns are my first priority this hunt! Only if the Wolves will give energy or expansion permits, I'll try for them too.

VersaceMorrow
10-29-17, 08:37 AM
And that's exactly what I needed to hear in order to abandon the tomb quests.....time to start saving energy for the monster hunt. Last time I was in the process of unpacking my house, and for weeks before the hunt had only checked in during my morning coffee to collect from alicorns and other energy sources. As a result I had over 3000 energy for the hunt and collected enough tokens for 3 more unicorns. This time I won't have half that much even if I do the same thing starting now but at least I can drop this tomb upgrading without reservation.

Irma_Isle
10-30-17, 04:23 AM
My ghost night token are 25 amo. By calculated, I cant finish it without buying unlimited energy. Twice. So when I finished tomb quest (too far to stop), I will start saving energy for monster hunt. Good luck everyone who start saving energy too.

tonyjosiah
10-30-17, 06:22 PM
S8 please bring back the Energy Crates. New players are always asking how I got so many for my kingdom. I wish everyone could experience the joy of having tons of energy crates from Monster Hunts.

wiokro
10-30-17, 09:49 PM
Could you please explain how you store energy? Thanks

Irma_Isle
10-31-17, 12:45 AM

Start when you have full energy of 40. And then start collecting from all energy source. Wizard castle, weekly alicorn, daily alicorn or any energy source you have without spending it at another place.

ShibuyaCloth
10-31-17, 01:23 AM

Gather energy crats, energy potions, don't touch your Ali's, start an adventure that finish spot on, have your W-school ready, etc.

VersaceMorrow
10-31-17, 03:56 AM

I collect each morning from energy sources and little else....if I'm thinking about it I visit a couple more times to collect from wizard schools as well. I'll still get my one rotten cabbage and collect from gold mines and the beastbane display, but that's about it for non-energy sources. It averages about 200-300 per day using this method, based on the number of alicorns I've accumulated, two wizard schools, and two Keeps.

Dinatized
11-01-17, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know at what time the new event is going to start?

SpiritWind00
11-09-17, 03:25 AM
The Journey Continues (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737) is the next part of the Mermaid Storyline. It is main story and therefore NOT TIMED. You must have completed all 4 parts of What Storms May Come which means your Mermaid Castle is level 10 to get these new goals.

If you're not up to this part, sit back and enjoy a quiet week! Rebuild your stock, keep going on your main story goals etc. Have a happy week!

closing thread for the time being again. :)

PrincessCelestian
11-14-17, 08:21 PM
Are we getting an update this week? Haven't seen any teasers. . .

kendysek
11-15-17, 01:55 AM
I hope so. I am kind of missing the excitement and stress of events. :rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
11-15-17, 05:01 AM

LOL, you should post in the CS Anonymous thread :p

PrincessCelestian
11-15-17, 06:45 AM
Bahahahahaha!! I know right?!?!? Actually I have four weekly Ali's that come up for collection late this evening and I was wondering if I should collect them and work on mermaid stuff or save their collection for tomorrow. . . Helps to know what's coming up. . .

kendysek
11-16-17, 12:12 AM
I am still missing Fauna. Hope she will return one day. This event graphics was so perfect! And she was the most beautiful creature that ever visited glimmerwood.

jesslc41
11-16-17, 01:50 AM

Yeah me too. And yet just 6 days ago the prospect of having a week to take it easy in my (baby) kingdom and work on my Thurston goals seemed like it would be super nice. Well, I guess it was for the first couple of days... :rolleyes:

MoonVillage3
11-16-17, 10:52 AM
It's clear everyone's tired.. but what would the bets be for tonight's update?
Must be something to do with Thanksgiving as it's always celebrated on CS.
Maybe we'll all feel better if we think of something else rather than corals, reefs, anemones, shells and sea.
Any ideas.. peeks?

katbtodd
11-16-17, 11:42 AM
Thinking we all need a break of events my poor kingdom needs more energy and more coins
Oh yes always forgot, MORE EXPANSIONS

ShibuyaCloth
11-16-17, 12:02 PM
Thinking we all need a break of events my poor kingdom needs more energy and more coins
Oh yes always forgot, MORE EXPANSIONS

We just got 3 new ones. So I do not believe we get much more until next year.

TheRuneRealm
11-16-17, 12:55 PM
Why can't I find anything to read about the new timed soup kitchen q? Does it come fully build or what are the requirements? Is it still usable after the 14 days?

PrincessCupOButter
11-16-17, 01:16 PM
Here is the thread. It just hasn't been updated with a name yet, since it just started a little while ago.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101867-Castle-Story-11-16