PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Storm8 to give us a new event?

Rynetory2
03-28-17, 06:57 AM
Hi City Mayors,

It has been a while since our last Event... I know some of you are longing for a new Event so I'm starting this poll to gather your feedback. Feel free to leave your feedback and suggestions in this thread. Hopefully we get to see a new event soon. :D

In the mean time, we can show our support for this game we love by continuing to play. :)

(If you are viewing on a mobile device, select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to view the poll.)

Oneyelight
03-29-17, 08:38 AM
I certainly want a new event. I would also like the opportunity to expand. I have very little left to do in the game.

DragonWished
03-29-17, 04:11 PM
I voted for a new event because something is better than nothing.

However, my real preference is to have new civic buildings, more items in the existing factories, more expansions, more frequent drops of items needed for expansion, more American landmarks, etc.

izzyiza
03-29-17, 06:14 PM
I voted for a new event because something is better than nothing.

However, my real preference is to have new civic buildings, more items in the existing factories, more expansions, more frequent drops of items needed for expansion, more American landmarks, etc.

I second that!

mumsukis
03-31-17, 06:54 AM
I agree we need a new event and the chance to expand I'm stuck

kooky panda
03-31-17, 09:40 AM
Yes please!!!

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Please/PleaseByeBlueLion-vi.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Euler5853/media/Please/PleaseByeBlueLion-vi.gif.html)

shemacty
03-31-17, 04:30 PM
Yes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanster123
06-18-17, 12:46 PM
Please, please, please give us something new! I really enjoy this game but I think storm8 may have forgotten about it! I keep hoping that we will be able to expand any day now, but it's been months and months and I'm losing my patience!

Trisha907
07-06-17, 05:56 PM
Yes. Patiently waiting for new event and expansion.

tuffyjkitten
07-09-17, 09:30 PM
New event. Please. All I do now is collect coins...I want something exciting to do!!

Paul__
08-04-17, 09:25 AM
Storm8, please continue to update Dream City: Metropolis. I think it is one of your best games yet. Also, please add a wall for communication like your other games.

Rynetory2
08-04-17, 09:27 AM
Totally agree heartedly!!! :D:D

Paul__
08-08-17, 06:05 AM
I wish someone at storm8 would tell us what is happening for the future of this game.

1falconaspenshea
08-31-17, 12:35 PM
Could we get a response to the previous request for updates to Dream City: Metropolis? I'm on level 33 and there are no new items, buildings or businesses. No new expansion areas and the 'Theater' was never operational. It keeps saying 'Coming Soon'. Are we going to get any updates for this game?

karengar
09-05-17, 07:54 AM
I was hoping for the same thing! I'm completely gridlocked!! I've only been doing boardwalk orders but have so many tools and expansion items that it's getting impossible to fill orders as I have no room in storage and do not want to toss out items that I will need if they ever decide to add to game! Very disappointed with Storm8 since they laid off some of their employees! All games are not going anywhere and they are just recycling from previous quests or taking from other games! I would have though that they would have gotten their 'stuff' together by now but I'm beginning to wonder if this company is on its last 'legs' and about to be history!! Any moderators out there that can enlighten us so we can decide if we should go elsewhere and 'abandon ship' since nothing is really happening with this game/s!?

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 09:24 AM
I did ask but I'm sorry I don't have news on this. :(

Paul__
09-05-17, 06:02 PM
I hope we do...

katbtodd
09-18-17, 04:05 AM
Me too

katbtodd
09-18-17, 04:06 AM
Please

OrabelleGD
09-25-17, 08:17 AM
Please, please, please give us something new! I really enjoy this game but I think storm8 may have forgotten about it! I keep hoping that we will be able to expand any day now, but it's been months and months and I'm losing my patience!

S8 has definitely forgotten about Dream City. Anything new would be an improvement - an event, more expansions, more landmarks, higher levels, anything. I enjoy the game but feel like it has run its course.

Rainstorms45
09-30-17, 04:15 PM
Yes this game is getting very slow for me, I rarely play anymore ... maybe an event will keep me interested..... only reason it's still on my phone is because I worked hard on it when it first came available for me..

katbtodd
10-14-17, 10:46 AM
Please add more land to open ,,,and land marks

sbw55
10-16-17, 05:10 PM
I would also like for this game to be updated and continue. I am having to put everything in storage and have run out of space to expand.

CocoMom101
10-18-17, 06:31 PM
I would also enjoy playing the game again if the developers make special updates and activities available.

Jumer4
11-10-17, 01:21 AM
Por favor una actualizaci?n de este juego no puedo expandir mas

Ramothland
02-07-18, 05:15 AM
I have been wating so long for an update- did they forget about this game??

Ramothland
02-07-18, 05:21 AM
I feel the same way--I'm very disappointed that there haven't been any updates in so long.

katbtodd
04-05-18, 07:18 AM
It their any body out there ? That could tell me if game has just stopped or are they working on a great update or events so we can keep playing a great game ! :confused:

lisamc5494
06-07-18, 11:35 PM
Exactly, I would like to know the same thing. I absolutely love this game but it crashes constantly and I can't stand to play it anymore. It doesn't looks like there have been any posts since 2017. I don't understand how Dragon Story & Castle Story can work just fine and so many issues with this game. Someone respond please.

jacklroberts1998
06-29-18, 05:48 AM
I'd like to know this as well! I started playing the game when it launched and I began playing it again yesterday, would love it if there was a new update.

ethan1brothers
07-21-18, 12:00 PM
oh believe me castle story doesn't run all that smooth either

but storm8 games can go years with out events and all of a sudden there non stop (see the android version of farm story two) even castle story went a year in a half with no updates