PDA

View Full Version : No response

1976Sweets
03-27-17, 12:05 PM
Hi. I got a new phone and have requested help in transferring my bakery story and fashion story to new device. I have provided all information needed in doing so including temporary ID's. Still have an android still have same phone number please help before my good neighbors delete me.

SpiritWind00
03-27-17, 02:03 PM
If you know your password then you can transfer the game yourself. It's quite simple and takes a few minutes.

If you don't know your password then you need to wait for Support. You can always invite yourself to your temporary game to leave a message for your neighbors. ;)

If you only want your original game, don't download FS on your new device yet, follow instructions below. Please follow these instructions:

1) download a game with a login feature, (eg Bakery Story).
2) if using Bakery... play for a minute until you see the Storm8 blue symbol on the top right hand side. CLICK ON IT.
3. click Account Settings
4. click on Log in to Another Account
5. enter your Storm8 ID and password
6. it will give you a list of ALL of your Storm8 games and ask you whether you want to transfer them all..... SAY YES/PROCEED!
7. All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on your new device. You just need to download the Apps again.

If you know your pw, you'll start at no 2. good luck!

1976Sweets
03-27-17, 02:56 PM
I dont know my password been over week for that request as well.

Rynetory2
03-27-17, 05:54 PM
I dont know my password been over week for that request as well.

Thanks for your pm. I've passed in your ticket number. You should be hearing from an Agent soon. Please continue to work with Support. Thank you. :)