PDA

View Full Version : Clovers missing

IttyBittyInc
03-27-17, 08:19 AM
Hi, I had 25 clover then purchased 2 traps and used energy to defeat the creatures. After both it said that I had received 1 clover. I went to look and I still had only 25 clovers. Throughout this event I found myself shorted on supplies that as I chopped and collected, I would see awarded but then would find they were not in my storage. I had been using my energy stores, alicorns etc. Now we are in the last few hours of the event and even as I spend gems, I am not receiving the earned rewards. Can anyone helpby checking my game?

PikaSquirrel
03-27-17, 10:33 AM
Bandits are guaranteed to drop 1 Clover each time you **** them so you should have received 2 extra ones. Did you try force closing to see if your Clover count went up?

IttyBittyInc
03-27-17, 10:49 AM
Thank you for your response. Yes, I have exited the game and tried force closing. When Iwould finish with the monster, I would have the graphic indicating that I had earned the clover. Theclover simply did not show for those 2 in my storage. The count is going up but only because I have continued to slay monsters. This had seemed to be a problem for me with all of this events resources. Since I did not see anymention of it in the forums, I assumed that it was a glitch only in my game. With it being near the end of the event and with there being obvious missing items, I thought perhaps I should ask if there was something I had missed. :)

IttyBittyInc
03-27-17, 11:02 AM
I was able to collect enough to craft. I was just disappointed that things were not working as the designers intended. :)

PikaSquirrel
03-27-17, 11:06 AM
I was able to collect enough to craft. I was just disappointed that things were not working as the designers intended. :)

We checked this out and didn't see any issues receiving them, if you haven't already please write to support by filling out this form HERE (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

IttyBittyInc
03-27-17, 11:09 AM
Thank you for all ofyour help. :)