PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on spellbound

Queenlala0209
03-27-17, 07:20 AM
Hi, can not get anymore spellbound leaves to upgrade buildings to level 6. Harvesting flowers and the not dropping.. any ideas Please?

ShibuyaCloth
03-27-17, 11:22 AM
Hi, can not get anymore spellbound leaves to upgrade buildings to level 6. Harvesting flowers and the not dropping.. any ideas Please?

ONLY ivy's Hut provide a steady source (3 per harvest), flowers have a very rare drop rate.

fitgal1
03-28-17, 07:00 AM
Ivy's hut hasn't dropped any spellbound leaves since I upgraded my app yesterday. two visits to Ivy's hut since the upgrade and no leaves. :(

ShibuyaCloth
03-28-17, 08:15 AM
Ivy's hut hasn't dropped any spellbound leaves since I upgraded my app yesterday. two visits to Ivy's hut since the upgrade and no leaves. :(

It is not a 100%, but between 80-90%. You must have up set her. 2 times is nothing. Spellbound items is a veeeery long quest!

janddolphins
04-08-17, 09:14 PM
A friend of mine was struggling with spellbound as well. I have the bloom and don't see it in the market but am not sure if that's because you can only have one or it's not offered anymore. Can anyone let me know if you can still buy the bloom so I can pass the info? Thanks

cavegirl1
04-08-17, 10:11 PM
This is from the inventory guide in the hub, so it should be available to people who have not bought it.

Spellbound Bloom
Info: This beautiful blossom drops Spellbound Dew
Found: market 300 gems [60 gem reward if purchased within 5 days of release of goal] | (under Decorations rather than Nature)
Drops: Spellbound Dew (2 or 4)
Collection time: 2 hours
Speed up: 8 gems

janddolphins
04-09-17, 05:21 AM
This is from the inventory guide in the hub, so it should be available to people who have not bought it.

Spellbound Bloom
Info: This beautiful blossom drops Spellbound Dew
Found: market 300 gems [60 gem reward if purchased within 5 days of release of goal] | (under Decorations rather than Nature)
Drops: Spellbound Dew (2 or 4)
Collection time: 2 hours
Speed up: 8 gems

Thanks!