PDA

View Full Version : Weird coins and stars in new uddate edition

Unregistered
03-14-11, 02:20 AM
What is the story with the coins and stars that drop down when you pick up tips or when you serve food? Also, red stars drop down when you leave someone else a tip. What are these for or what do they do? Do we have to collect these as well?

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:36 AM
you can collect them but they get collected anyway after a few mintues

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:45 AM
you can collect them but they get collected anyway after a few mintues

What's the point of this feature then? Just to have something move around on the screen?

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:50 AM
after i updated the game, it messed up my restaurant, it made it smaller, changed the decore and has placed a host stand in front of my door that I cannot move and now no one can enter my place!! FIX THIS!!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 09:05 AM
This is a really silly upgrade! What is the point if they get collected anyway? Will they still be collected when you tip somebody else and then leave their restaurant without clicking on the stars? It is very frustrating because they sometimes land on served food and then when you click on them to collect them, you inadvertently click on something else and accidently delete it!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 09:08 AM
Can somebody help me transfer my games to my new iPad 2, I've sent them email numerous times and all I get is an automated answer.

kooky panda
03-14-11, 09:37 AM
everyone is talking about the dropped stars--- I have the new update, but I have been tipping normal. What are the dropped stars everyone is talking about. Does anyone have a screen shot?
I have checked and I am getting my bonus xps and coins when I visit a neighbor. When I clear my own tables, it is like normal.

Thanks

Unregistered
03-15-11, 02:19 PM
The new upgrade is **** it's telling me I have to buy white chairs & tables etc I ALREADY HAVE THEM! I'm in lv42!!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 07:06 PM
It's the original version without all the updated bs

Unregistered
03-15-11, 08:10 PM
Around Valentines day I downloaded that version in order to get free gems, but I never went on it because of the tasks/ challenges on the side.
I went on the regular version instead, and now I downloaded the most recent update, and it has the tasks on the side which I cannot stand, so Ive been trying to do all the tasks but its take up my time, money and gems. I also cannot stand the stupid falling stars and coins that fly out when you collect tips. I hate this update so much. I was so addicted to this game before, I was actually thinking about buying gems so I could buy a pool table lol, but not anymore because I cant handle all the flying **** and the tasks that take up too much room on the side of my screen. Please help.

Storm id: nick929

Unregistered
03-16-11, 09:51 AM
what's with the flying coins and stars? i updated my RS and there's no change in taking tips.
i notice the bonus when visiting neighbours, which is great! i tipped daily and at least now i don't feel the "lost" when my neighbours just don't tip or gift back
can someone please taking screen shot pics?

for info i'm on iPad

kooky panda
03-16-11, 01:56 PM
what's with the flying coins and stars? i updated my RS and there's no change in taking tips.
i notice the bonus when visiting neighbours, which is great! i tipped daily and at least now i don't feel the "lost" when my neighbours just don't tip or gift back
can someone please taking screen shot pics?

for info i'm on iPad

I am on Iphone 4 and I am not seeing the falling stars like some other people. My tipping has been the same as before.
I did have some sync issues the first 2 days but today city, rest and farm are all working great for me.

Even my City sparkles are back on the buildings. Still a little off on parking spaces.

kooky panda
03-16-11, 01:57 PM
I am on Iphone 4 and I am not seeing the falling stars like some other people. My tipping has been the same as before.
I did have some sync issues the first 2 days but today city, rest and farm are all working great for me.

Even my City sparkles are back on the buildings. Still a little off on parking spaces.

There was a picture of the falling stars on the farm someone posted. I will try to go find and post for you.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 10:49 PM
If you don't click the stars or exit out of the game while they're still there, do you still get the points? It's just more work. I guess it fixes the progress saving lag problem, but it's really annoying. The stupid missions are forcing ocd people like me to use hard earned gems to skip them. I don't need to buy a new oven or log onto facebook and I hate seeing the stupid symbols on the left side of the screen saying the missions are unfinished. It's driving me crazy and I might stop playing or delete the game altogether.

Donnahh
03-16-11, 11:06 PM
If you don't click the stars or exit out of the game while they're still there, do you still get the points? It's just more work. I guess it fixes the progress saving lag problem, but it's really annoying. The stupid missions are forcing ocd people like me to use hard earned gems to skip them. I don't need to buy a new oven or log onto facebook and I hate seeing the stupid symbols on the left side of the screen saying the missions are unfinished. It's driving me crazy and I might stop playing or delete the game altogether.

Yes, you still get the points if you visit another farm/shop/city or wait for the points to accumulate onto your totals (takes a minute or so) but I don't think exiting the game helps it sync to the server and update your totals.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 03:12 AM
I think the new update deducted some if my gems.

Id:hkgirl_93

Unregistered
03-17-11, 03:13 AM
I think the new update deducted some of my gems. I only have one left.

Id:hkgirl_93

AussieAngel83
03-17-11, 03:26 AM
I had a restaurant full of food cos I closed it for a few days tobuild up my totals and after they disappeared and I had nothing and I really don't like the the tasks you are listedto complete they should make it optional in the settings or something, also and the tip collecting is more time consuming and very frustrating. Have considered stopping playing unless issues are resolved.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 12:14 PM
I also hate this update. I'm at level 61 and all in once i have tasks; make french toast, buy chairs?!?!? I ve been there done that!!??!!
And now i've bought tiles with my saved gems, and my gems are gone, but there are no tiles in place!?!!! Aaarghhh!! Please i hope there will be an new improved update soon.

Gallo Nero
03-17-11, 02:39 PM
Falling Stars???

Falling Money Piles?

I hate them.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 09:29 AM
i don't see the tasks or quest ? Where are they ? I have the new update

Unregistered
03-21-11, 04:27 AM
I hv the lastest version on my i4, falling stars & coins are irritating... besides that, everything is normal, I like the new xp/coins when visit neighbours, guess that's is the only feature most of us like!

By the way, anyone knows how we can check what food we have finished cooking (I mean reach the exe level)?

Thank you.

kooky panda
03-21-11, 01:49 PM
I hv the lastest version on my i4, falling stars & coins are irritating... besides that, everything is normal, I like the new xp/coins when visit neighbours, guess that's is the only feature most of us like!

By the way, anyone knows how we can check what food we have finished cooking (I mean reach the exe level)?

Thank you.
you should have a full bar under each food that you have cooked.

If you want to plan what dish to cook in advance, you can go to cancel a food (do not use gems- use option under). Then all food will pull up . Once done hit "x" at top and cancel that action so you are not actually canceling your dish just looking at the menu.

meeezz
03-23-11, 01:37 AM
thank you!, i've overlook on that :)

dee21
04-12-11, 10:33 PM
I recently had some "challenges" appear in the top left corner of my game. They were there for 2 or 3 days and disappeared. is there are a way to get them back? Thanks!