PDA

View Full Version : How to gift baked goods?

siviamha
03-25-17, 11:09 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new here so I'm sorry for the dumb question. I have received baked goods as gifts from neighbors but haven't figured out how to do it myself. Can someone explain how to do it please? Thanks in advance.

SpiritWind00
03-25-17, 11:23 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Each day you can send all of your neighbours a gift. Go to the menu/social/ neighbours screen, press Gift (any of the ones you see... I use Stormie), then a long list of gifting options come up. You have to scroll through like 20 odd pages to get to the couple of food items there are. They are next to the oven element. Click the one you want and click send, and viola! You've sent coffee/brownie etc :)

siviamha
03-26-17, 06:17 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Each day you can send all of your neighbours a gift. Go to the menu/social/ neighbours screen, press Gift (any of the ones you see... I use Stormie), then a long list of gifting options come up. You have to scroll through like 20 odd pages to get to the couple of food items there are. They are next to the oven element. Click the one you want and click send, and viola! You've sent coffee/brownie etc :)

Thank you!! I never thought to look that far back. I appreciate it thanks. :)

kooky panda
03-26-17, 12:16 PM
Here is a good guide for the game. It is older but has some basic tips.
Bakery Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=757871&viewfull=1#post757871)

faelen
03-28-17, 09:34 AM
This seems like the place to make this suggestion. Why not move the food gifts to the beginning of the list?? Having to scroll that far in takes a lot of time and makes no sense. Same with the oven element. Why not put it at the front of the list since its being used in every goal now. I would also love to have a select all option when gifting friends instead of having to manually select each one. Thanks :)