PDA

View Full Version : New Update!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 12:53 AM
This new update is horrible and really makes me have a negative view on it. Also, the moderators of this forum are annoying because they post closed thread where I cannot comment on. So, to you moderator 'that sucks'.

The new update is HORRIBLE because what used to take seconds to do, now takes minutes. The older version was faster and I always got the correct amount of experience and coins. Now.. OH NO!! Forgive me if I forget to tap a red star or hit a stupid yellow star I miss out on exp and money.

I really do know why you thought this would be a good edition to the game. But, it's not. So, if it does not change, then, I am going to change....to a different game.

Sincerely,
shenanagins

Unregistered
03-14-11, 02:19 AM
I guess Restaurant Story did not like what I had to say. When I decided to spread the word about how horrible the new update was......they BLOCKED ME out of my restaurant. Nice. Whatever happened to freedom of speech??? The only thing I'll miss about this game are my awesome neighbors!! I'll miss you guys!!! Hopefully you'll wise up and stop playing! I bet your sick of tippy tip tip anyways.

-shenanagins

Unregistered
03-14-11, 04:53 AM
I hate the new update too. Why make us click 3 times instead of 1 time? If you have a lot of tables and a lot of tipping neighbours, it takes long enough to collect everything! The stars and mney fall all over the tables and food and it's hard to see. Very messy. I would expect an update to include fixed bugs and added food and other items! Not this stupid star collecting thing! If it was an extra thing it would be nice. but not instead of what we already had. Very, very annoying!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 11:32 AM
while the stars falling everywhere may be a bit annoying, you don't HAVE to gather them up..if you just leave them there, they will float up and give you the correct credit all by themselves. Personally, i am more annoyed by the fact that they still seem to think it's almost Valentines Day! :/

Unregistered
03-14-11, 04:46 PM
It's true, you don't need to pick up the stars and/or coins as you will get the same amount of points/coins added.
I tried both collecting and letting them alone to float up themselves and you gin the same amount either way.
I just wish they would have mentioned the new stars/coins thingy in the FAQ page.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 05:45 PM
I guess Restaurant Story did not like what I had to say. When I decided to spread the word about how horrible the new update was......they BLOCKED ME out of my restaurant. Nice. Whatever happened to freedom of speech??? The only thing I'll miss about this game are my awesome neighbors!! I'll miss you guys!!! Hopefully you'll wise up and stop playing! I bet your sick of tippy tip tip anyways.

-shenanagins

In your warnings to people did you use foul or offensive language? Even if you were calling team lava names? Some people don't like swearing, so even if not directed at them, but at devs, someone may have complained and reported you for leaving a cuss word on their wall. I know I would've, especially if a cuss word appeared on the wall of the game one of my kids play.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:08 PM
They actually blocked you?! :/
oh wow..*shrug*

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:14 PM

-shenanagins



They banned you?

Big baby shenanagins say wah!

Don't play innocent...you probably went around posting **** on other ppls wall that violated the TOS, someone complained, and now you're banned. That'll learn you, unless you're dense, in which case it won't.

Unregistered
03-15-11, 02:56 AM


They banned you?

Big baby shenanagins say wah!

Don't play innocent...you probably went around posting **** on other ppls wall that violated the TOS, someone complained, and now you're banned. That'll learn you, unless you're dense, in which case it won't.

I will play innocent because I did not post any profanity or nonsense. In reference to you, on the otherhand, I will keep my thoughts to myself in order to reduce controversy.
-shenanagins

Unregistered
03-15-11, 04:05 PM
the update made this game unplayable. it's ridiculously slow and constantly freezing

docnzok
03-17-11, 05:50 AM
1. I already have the restaurant the way I want it. I don't want Mahogany Chairs and Valentines Chairs.
2. Although you can let them disappear, why even have the coins and stars that appears after you collect a tip?
3. Why do you charge so many gems for the things that increase game play so much. FYI: An expansion costs 40 gems and 1 million bucks, I can see the 1 million (maybe) but just earning 5 gems take a lifetime. It appears that TeamLava is more interested in earning money from gem buying than creating a better game experience
Just charge .99 for the game and let us earn some gems.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 08:17 AM
I just realised that the new update wont allow me to put the chairs i have in the storage to the store!!! Whats happening over here?

Unregistered
03-17-11, 11:31 AM
After reading the post regarding the new update to Restaurant Story I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I did'nt get the update. And here I was trying to find out how to get it but I guess I should be happy and leave well enough alone. Thanks for your post on the horrible update.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 07:31 PM
My dad did my updates without my knowledge, and I hate this game! I used to love it, but now I don't want to play it. The tip thing it stupid and ridicules, why do I need to tap it not once but three times. Please bring back the old version, it was so much better for the gamers

Unregistered
03-18-11, 09:00 PM
Bought the ipad 2 downloaded my stuff and lost Restaurant Story and Farm story. Have to start all over. Plus can't use old storm ID says it's already taken. ( yah by me). Any suggestions?

Unregistered
03-18-11, 10:25 PM
Bought the ipad 2 downloaded my stuff and lost Restaurant Story and Farm story. Have to start all over. Plus can't use old storm ID says it's already taken. ( yah by me). Any suggestions?

yea read the thread on transferring

Donnahh
03-18-11, 10:42 PM

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4618-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account