PDA

View Full Version : Gift Categories

jg63wi
01-14-16, 04:16 AM
Do you ever rearrange the gift menu so that the food items are closer to the front? I've been playing for 6 months now, and as each new oven comes along, the food items get pushed back further and further. I try to gift back what I'm sent, because it's too hard to keep track of what each neighbor prefers to receive for gifts, so to have to click 13-14 times to get to the food items seems ridiculous. Can't the items for older ovens be put in the back? It would also be wonderful to have a tab for food on the gift menu along the lines of the tabs in Restaurant Story. Also, regarding our own gift inventories, why can't the food items be on the first page? None of the other items need to be clicked on to use, so having the food at the front would make things so much nicer, less of a hassle.

jg63wi
01-16-16, 04:22 AM
Does anyone read these or reply to them?

SpiritWind00
01-16-16, 04:32 AM
Hi! In all suggestion forums S8 read all, but generally don't leave responses. Thanks for the idea! :)

Mair74
02-05-16, 06:57 AM
I think food should not even be a gift anymore ! As we seem to always need parts I'd prefer to only be gifted parts !

dezign2envy
03-30-16, 11:54 PM
Food is handy and helps the new players tho especially cappucchino :)

Mebbigail
03-23-17, 06:55 PM
When you go to send a gift to someone, there are ZERO CATEGORIES.

It would be nice if we had Food, Drink and Parts categories, so if you want to gift a neighbor cappuccino you don't have to scroll past all the parts.

What would be even better is if the parts were separated: Knobs, Paints, Gears, Dials, Bolts, Fuses, Screws - anything that has multiple colors/designs/names, and then Other (Wire Whip, Oven Element, Gear, Motor, etc).

There's so many parts now and when neighbors request certain things on their wall I feel like it takes forever sometimes to find them. Having them kinda organized (or at least alphabetical!!!!!) would be awesome.

fluttering1
03-24-17, 02:42 PM
Gift Categories would be soooo appreciated!

Amarischloe
06-22-17, 07:05 PM
Yes please!

Dreamear
08-13-17, 08:44 AM
Gift categories would be amazing & if it could say if the item helped to build an oven or a design...

Personally, I'd love a list to know what the gifts built... that would be helpful.

my3gray
08-23-17, 01:08 PM
Other option for the categories could be Food/Drink, Reusable parts (like the oven element), Goal/Other parts (with the current parts needed at the front of the list)

boocoo7
05-04-18, 06:14 AM
Is there any chance you could put a category selection on gifts, ie Food/Parts/Specials or Goals, like there is on the stove and drinks machine. It can be very time consuming and tedious when you have a lot of neighbours who all have different gift preferences (myself included). Please consider this, as it would make it much easier (and fun) to help my neighbours out, Thank You.

Siouxsie56
05-08-18, 07:57 PM
Game needs to have a search bar or something when you send gifts. Many of my neighbors are new and want food. I have to scroll through 40...yes FORTY screens before I get to 1st food item to gift.

Rynetory2
05-08-18, 11:47 PM
Game needs to have a search bar or something when you send gifts. Many of my neighbors are new and want food. I have to scroll through 40...yes FORTY screens before I get to 1st food item to gift.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I've moved your bug thread to here in Suggestions and Feedback forum, given it's not a bug.

kaypoppy
10-27-18, 09:32 PM
I really want this!!!

VampireBlade1
09-01-19, 09:47 AM
In Restaurant Story, there are tabs in the gift giving window. I have a few neighbors who only want food gifts and it takes soooo long to go thru to get to the food gifts and if you click on a different gift accidentally and go back, you have to start all the way at the beginning again 😤😧
-There should be tabs on top of gift window (like the breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert tabs in the basic ovens) to bring you right to the food gifts and the general parts (knobs/screws/nails etc.).

annalimanada
09-01-19, 06:08 PM
We all need this! It would make this game so much easier.
But since it has been a few years ago you requested it, I don't think S8 will do this for us.

sennisugar
06-18-21, 09:48 PM
Yes takes forever to scroll across to different gifts. It?s getting ridiculous now. As new goals are added. S8 needs to either have a favourite gifts tab so users can add up to 10 most used gifts or categorised gift tabs. Or even an bar where users can type the gift name and get to the gift swiftly. But i prefer the first suggestion (favourites) which can be changed as/when necessary.

sennisugar
06-18-21, 10:08 PM
If we can send requests for goal parts or oven parts, player should be able to request food in one simple click that sends it all neighbours. Please consider this suggestion as it would save so much time and effort. It can become a thankless task when you have 100’s of neighbours. Feel like giving up the game!

SherrysSweetTreats
06-24-21, 02:02 PM
I would love gift categories 😀

CakeOOH
07-07-21, 11:11 PM
100% agree. Or allow people to request food like we can request parts.