PDA

View Full Version : New update

Unregistered
03-14-11, 12:38 AM
I really hate te new update!!!! It takes too long to clear tips and to give tips!!!!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 12:41 AM
I really hate te new update!!!! It takes too long to clear tips and to give tips!!!!

I thought I had a bug!! But, I guess this is their new update. It stinks and now I am going to have to quit.
shenanagins

Unregistered
03-14-11, 01:44 AM
Another thing, is it is really bad that you can cook the same food for 2 or 2 days in row, and this is food that take a day to cook, and the line barely even moves!! I think they should really change that!!!

Mel19
03-14-11, 01:55 AM
Another thing, is it is really bad that you can cook the same food for 2 or 2 days in row, and this is food that take a day to cook, and the line barely even moves!! I think they should really change that!!!

You have to cook all the recipes the same number of times for the mastery. So, obviously, when you cook a 5 minute recipe the line will move rather quickly, while on recipes that take longer to cook it will take longer for the line to move. This is how it has always worked, and IMO this doesn't need to be changed. If you do a search of the forum, I am sure there would be a thread somewhere with the numbers of how many times you need to cook each recipe to complete mastery.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 02:18 AM
They should let u move food from one counter to another so when u redecorate and u want different color counters u can do so.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 05:31 AM
Greatly dislike the update.

I agree with above poster that there should be an option to move the stuff around on the counters. I know you can go into design mode andmove the counters but then you have to memorise where everything is first. And with 30+ counters it can get a bit tedious!