PDA

View Full Version : No new goals/challenges

Deanie1com
03-11-17, 10:32 AM
Hi there, I've noticed that all my neighbours have been getting new updates & goals yet Im not getting any. I've looked & read all the help info and the only thing i can find is that I have to go and install the bakery story (as I'm on the bakery story-valentines day) I'm worried if I do that I will then havery to start a whole new game- is there a way I can keep the game I'm playing with all my neighbours and all my items in my bakery? I'm on level 32 and have alothe of items and lovely neighbours so really don't want to loose it all... please help as I love playing this game.. thank u very much 😊xx

kooky panda
03-11-17, 03:05 PM
The seasonal versions of the games run side by side so if download and play one version, the game progress will carry over to all versions.
You may need to restart your game to see the progress.

Some items may only be found in certain versions, but please note that some items if seasonal may no longer be offered.

Goals do expire.

Which specific items and goals are you looking for?

Lanamay55
03-15-17, 05:27 PM
My bakery story Valentines edition won't update for new goal either even tho my neighbors all seem to have new St Patty's day goal. What's the deal? How do I fix? Thanks!

deekathleen
03-15-17, 09:24 PM
My bakery story Valentines edition won't update for new goal either even tho my neighbors all seem to have new St Patty's day goal. What's the deal? How do I fix? Thanks!

The st patty day stuff is not a goal, its just a limited time sale.

Rynetory2
03-16-17, 05:32 AM

Welcome to the forum. :)

deekathleen is correct. Check your Market for those sale items. Please list the goals if you're still missing other goals.

hanbanana27
03-22-17, 09:28 AM
I have not gotten any new in game goals to complete for several weeks now. Every time I message support they just close my request. I am so frustrated!! Is this a bug?

Meowmeowbeans
03-22-17, 11:04 AM
Thanks for your feedback! New Goals and items will be coming to this game, though we're not able to speculate on when they may arrive. We appreciate your patience as our team works on getting these updates out to you.

Playful14
03-24-17, 07:40 PM
Why are there no New challenges? I'm on the most recent version and I've tried to delete the app and reload it.

Rynetory2
03-24-17, 11:53 PM
We have a new update but not goal at the moment.

Thread: Bakery Story Update March 24, 2017 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98053-Bakery-Story-Update-March-24-2017)

Here's a reply from Storm8.

Thanks for your feedback! New Goals and items will be coming to this game, though we're not able to speculate on when they may arrive. We appreciate your patience as our team works on getting these updates out to you.

Closing duplicate thread.

Deanie1com
03-28-17, 08:08 AM
Thank u for replying. I've downloaded the original bakery story and all my game from the valentine's day bakery story is all there. I'm so plzd I've not lost anything.
The only thing that is so dissapointing is there are so many ovens that are only able to be unlocked by doing goals yet the goals have already been out and we don't get a chance to do them again. It would be really nice if when u start playing this game- u get the chance to do all the goals or if not then we could pay in coins or gems and start the goals so that us new ppl playing the game get a chance to unlock the goal ovens.
I have 1 oven left that I can buy then after that there is no more ovens avaliable- yet I can see 20+ ovens that are locked bcoz they r goals. I would be so very grateful if u could try & makeep this happen (& I'm very sure others will be too ) I defo would then happily spend real money on this game.
Thank u xx

MaximaGourmet
03-29-17, 06:35 AM
Hola! Que? sucede que no hay metas? Yo tengo todo actualizado, el ultimo es el de San Valentin. Sin metas se torna aburrido, yo estoy en el nivel 99 amo este juego, por favor si pueden responderme si va a seguir funcionando. Muchas gracias

Rynetory2
03-29-17, 08:43 AM
Thank u for replying. I've downloaded the original bakery story and all my game from the valentine's day bakery story is all there. I'm so plzd I've not lost anything.
The only thing that is so dissapointing is there are so many ovens that are only able to be unlocked by doing goals yet the goals have already been out and we don't get a chance to do them again. It would be really nice if when u start playing this game- u get the chance to do all the goals or if not then we could pay in coins or gems and start the goals so that us new ppl playing the game get a chance to unlock the goal ovens.
I have 1 oven left that I can buy then after that there is no more ovens avaliable- yet I can see 20+ ovens that are locked bcoz they r goals. I would be so very grateful if u could try & makeep this happen (& I'm very sure others will be too ) I defo would then happily spend real money on this game.
Thank u xx

I see existing thread in the Suggestion forum asking for this, feel free to drop your request there. :)

Rynetory2
03-29-17, 08:46 AM
Hola! Que? sucede que no hay metas? Yo tengo todo actualizado, el ultimo es el de San Valentin. Sin metas se torna aburrido, yo estoy en el nivel 99 amo este juego, por favor si pueden responderme si va a seguir funcionando. Muchas gracias

Please see Storm8 reply on this here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98031-No-new-goals-challenges&p=1406396&viewfull=1#post1406396

(Closing thread since original question has been answered, thread has gone to different topic and to avoid further confusion.)

pipipooh1977
03-29-17, 03:35 PM
Seriously hurry and release new appliances!!!! These games are getting so boring with just crates. Yawn!!!

grandmatina
03-29-17, 05:46 PM
The goal emblem just appeared!! Hopeful a new goal is on the way.

ilovefamilyxo
03-30-17, 05:35 AM
The goal emblem just appeared!! Hopeful a new goal is on the way.

I don't see any update? did you get a goal?

Rynetory2
03-30-17, 07:02 AM
I don't see any update? did you get a goal?

I dont see a new goal. Perhaps the member is referring to the playing other Storm8 game goals.

Rynetory2
03-31-17, 02:10 AM
See goal thread. :)

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Mar-30 When In Rome... (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98139-BAKERY-GOALS-2017-Mar-30-When-In-Rome)