PDA

View Full Version : Featured items....

Vanillina
08-17-10, 03:19 AM
Today I saw there are some new items available...potted plants, different kinds of animals. Great! That's what I thought at first....and then I realized: 8 out of 11 new items are available for gems only! The dog bowl doesn't make any sense without buying a dog for 55!!! gems. Yikes.....17 gems for a simple potted plant....are you kidding? This is the end of my farm story. I'm really sorry, I'm not willing to spend more than 2 Euro on a virtual potted plant. *shrugs* Bad job. :-(

Unregistered
08-17-10, 03:23 AM
They rlly do need to stop makin basic items for gems. They need to b different to farmville and not charge for absolutely everything. Still 4 Hampshire hogs they mean

MiniLaura
08-17-10, 04:40 AM
Overall, I am very pleased that they added new items and tow more crops for higher levels. We have been demanding more items and crops and TeamLava has responded to our requests.

But there is still no cat! Two more dogs and no cats. :(

Thank you TeamLava for my favorite iPad game! Keep up the good work. I know that some day my cat will come.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 04:57 AM
Overall, I am very pleased that they added new items and tow more crops for higher levels. We have been demanding more items and crops and TeamLava has responded to our requests.

Thank you TeamLava for my favorite iPad game! Keep up the good work. I know that some day my cat will come.

Oh, come on! I'm not against gems in general or the need to pay for "extra" things, but 55 gems for a dog! 17 gems for a potted plant! That's ridiculous! Ok, you are grateful for the opportunity to spend more money on a so called "free" game.....but I guess, most people wished for new items you can use without buying gems or at least, reasonable rates like maybe 6 or 8 gems for one plant....20 for a dog and so forth.

MiniLaura
08-17-10, 05:08 AM
Oh, come on! I'm not against gems in general or the need to pay for "extra" things, but 55 gems for a dog! 17 gems for a potted plant! That's ridiculous! Ok, you are grateful for the opportunity to spend more money on a so called "free" game.....but I guess, most people wished for new items you can use without buying gems or at least, reasonable rates like maybe 6 or 8 gems for one plant....20 for a dog and so forth.

I don't understand why you are attacking me. I never did anything to you.

You can be mad, I am not denying your right to be mad. However, you cannot expect everyone to agree with you and be mad with you. I'm a positive person and I like it that way. And because I want to remain happy and positive, I will no longer read this thread and will not respond to any other attacks that you may send my way.

Have a good day! (I mean that sincerely because you might cheer up if something goes well for you today.)

Vanillina
08-17-10, 11:07 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else, and of course you don't have to agree with me. Blame it on my poor english if my statement seemed to be offending, it's not my first language.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 10:11 PM
I'm fine wit them adding more dogs 4 gems but bring out a free one like farmville and if they scared ppl gonna buy heaps just amke it like 300k. Also some storage things like chicken coops where u store animals wuld be nice but make it 4 coins! 