PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for 2 bakeries to have the exact same name?

BatCrzy2
03-20-17, 04:38 PM
Is it possible for 2 bakeries to have the exact same name? I received a message today calling for a bake off because we had the same name for our bakeries. :D I don't mind changing the name of mine but I don't want my new name to be the same as someone else's. Also, how do I go about changing the name of my bakery. Thanks!

geordieprogman
03-20-17, 05:08 PM
At one time I had 4 neighbours that were all called Sweet Tooth. It's absolutely fine for bakeries to have the same name. It's the ID that has to be different. So no need to change your bakery name if you like it. It is easy to change. Just go to messages/profile and you can change it in there. It will cost you 10 gems though.

BatCrzy2
03-20-17, 08:40 PM
At one time I had 4 neighbours that were all called Sweet Tooth. It's absolutely fine for bakeries to have the same name. It's the ID that has to be different. So no need to change your bakery name if you like it. It is easy to change. Just go to messages/profile and you can change it in there. It will cost you 10 gems though.
Worked like a charm! Thank you for your help!:)

lilkeeks
03-21-17, 07:47 PM

Sweet Tooth seems to be a common name for bakeries, I've seen it quite often since 2011

hellob73
03-22-17, 01:07 AM
How do you have a virtual bake off?

whatfireball
04-16-17, 07:58 PM
How do you have a virtual bake off?

It's just a 'challenge', where you make a bunch of dishes until the time runs out. Then people count them, you don't actually get anything from them.