PDA

View Full Version : Looking For New Neighbors

Jojocl141587
03-20-17, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if this is even allowed but I am looking for new neighbors. I noticed with the lack of new goals the last few weeks people have abandoned their bakeries so I'm looking for neighbors who are still playing and plan to continue. I do have a few requirements that I dont think are too crazy. One is please be at least level 40. I see many people who start playing and get to level 20 or so and just decide to stop. Two, must be a daily player or at least a daily gifter. I do my best to tip and gift daily sometimes I cant tip everyday because I have little ones and I know everyone else have lives as well so tipping isnt a huge deal with me. Three is my biggest one and that's responds to requests for parts especially when there are goals as I'm sure we all know if neighbors arent responding to requests the building process of the appliances can take some time.

Those are my only requests of my neighbors any and all of them. If you feel like we would make good neighbors I'd be glad to have you I'm also on RS and FS and am looking for neighbors there also. Thanks 

BS: Jojocl141587
RS: Jojo1287
FS: Jojocl141587

kooky panda
03-20-17, 02:22 PM
You can add your ID and find others looking for others in the Add Me forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me