PDA

View Full Version : Multiple suggestions after many years

dazzy_rascal
03-19-17, 02:16 PM
New to the forums so sorry if these have been posted already.

- Optimisation to speed up start up time. Often I want to play while waiting for the bus, but the bus arrives before the game starts, when we usually joke about late buses here. The game also seems to need a fiber optic connection rubbed with cheetah blood relayed to a dedicated quantum entangled space station, because it'll sometimes say its offline even when on wifi, or will just lag and crash every 3 mins if on something as pitiful as 3G. Other S8 games seem to be fine on my connection.

- Rebreed button was a welcome addition, thank you. Can we have a "reseed" button for the farms, without confirmation screen? One click to collect, one click to replant, and repeat for other farms?

- Adding new floating island parts was also welcome, but am now seeing posts like "don't unlock the last one to continue using dynamite for fruit in the mine". I am one of many who lost hundreds of dynamite after previously unlocking all these parts, and there should be a permanently open mine with alternative prizes if all the parts have been unlocked. Higher level, dedicated, committed players shouldn't be penalised for their loyalty.

- Just suggested it in another reply, but it should be possible to hide the automatic collect icons. I'm sure these slow the game down, especially for those that don't even need to collect as often, plus heavily obstruct the view of our habitats and dragons when there are several hundred.

- Speeding things up is one way to get people to spend gems, but automating is another. Autofarming, coin/gold collecting, questing... could add these as types of boost or something for lazy people, or those who have to unfortunately spend time with other people without access to the game for a few days. Have some sort of drifter character come along willing to work on our islands for gems. I would say coins, but that is less likely to be taken seriously...

- Would be nice to know if we've hatched a new or existing dragon. Finding it hard to keep track of my 400+ different types and have had to search (AND DESTROY) doubles manually a few times. I might feel more attached to them if there weren't over 800 that didn't really have any differences other than superficial (e.g other specific quests, bonuses or battle arena advantages for each dragon).

- The timing of the events has greatly improved, as well as other aspects. Glad we don't have to ask friends for things in the story missions anymore! Only suggestion would be more advanced notification, but the S8 schedule already seems difficult.