PDA

View Full Version : Why do I not get better purchase options?

Elfkittencake
03-18-17, 10:01 AM
Since crossing over level 25 I only ever get the "value packs" that are $10 and more. I can't afford $14.99 on a virtual casual game. I certainly can't convince my husband to let me spend that, haha.
Why aren't I getting the $1.99 options my husband is getting on his level 10 account?

I want the Stuffin Puffin! I'll spend $1.99. Give me the option! 😢😢😢

poofyena
03-18-17, 12:54 PM
Have you purchased the 1.99 value pack before? It seems to be a one time thing and after that the price goes up.

Unfortunately i also cannot justify 14.99 on a game for what's in the value pack, i have so many coins, I would happily spend 1.99 every so often for an animal i really liked but alas. S8 is a business and they get to choose what to charge. Though i do feel offering cheaper packs now and then would encourage/allow more of us who can't afford the higher prices to contribute more often.

Elfkittencake
03-18-17, 01:01 PM
I have! But, it wasn't even an animal I wanted. My hubby just wanted to treat me because he saw I was enjoying the game.
I can swing $1.99 up to twice a month, but I just can't convince my partner to let me throw $14.99 at a virtual animal. It's really disheartening...

kooky panda
03-18-17, 01:04 PM
The price of the value packs are random, but I have found that usually only brand new players will get the 1.99 pack.

Elfkittencake
03-18-17, 01:05 PM
I was gifted my first value pack at level 24. I definitely wasn't fresh out of the park... But, yeah. I hope they start offering me the option again.
They'd actually get money out of me instead of absolutely nothing. 😯

Silverrain1
03-18-17, 01:40 PM
Agreed. My second account gets amazing offers and my main account doesn't. I'm not spending ?15 on value packs but if it's the ?2 ones, I would buy probably everyone that contained an animal that I was missing!

TwiWoods
03-24-17, 11:36 AM
I agree. I like to support the games I play and would buy a $1.99 pack or small gem pack for $1.99, but don't ever have that option anymore. I was considering paying for the special unicorn, but that hasn't been offered to me either.

Elfkittencake
03-27-17, 04:26 PM
Glad to see it isn't just me... Just a shame that it's falling on deaf ears or, in this case, blind eyes.