View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day Sale 2017 - Expires 3/20/17

pixiegamer
03-14-17, 11:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xISJQW6.png

https://i.imgur.com/DjFYCmQ.png

Shamrock Oven Parts and Recipes:

https://i.imgur.com/MXdA8wT.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZWfnKsq.png

Note: Shamrock Part is not giftable, and is acquired via requests only.

Lucky Chest

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Pot of Gold
Irish Terrier
Lucky Lamp
Irish Treats

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Hug Me, I'm Irish
Irish Welcome

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Irish Band
Irish Dancers

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Leprechaun House

https://i.imgur.com/3b4sRe3l.jpg

pixiegamer
03-14-17, 11:40 AM
Keeping the list in case any pictures get broken.

Tables

Rainbow Table - 2 gems
Shamrock Table - 1 gem

Chairs

Rainbow - 1500 coins
Shamrock - 2000 coins

Wall Decorations

Four Leaf Clock - 8000 coins
Double Rainbow Painting - 12000 coins

Floor Decorations

Lucky Westie - 10 gems
Blarney Stone - 9 gems
Lucky Green Couch - 16 gems
Leprechaun Waiter - 14,000 coins
Lucky Rainbow - 9000 coins

Wallpaper

Shamrock - 1 gem
Rainbow Wallpaper - 3000 coins

[[No Flooring]]

Appliances

Shamrock Oven - 6,000 coins

-Requires 6 Shamrocks (not giftable, request only) and 6 gears

Counters

Shamrock - 3 gems
Rainbow - 10000 coins

Box

Lucky Chest - 12 gems [[NO TIMER]]

pipipooh1977
03-14-17, 11:56 AM
I don't see the Shamrock in my gift list.

EdiiLouise
03-14-17, 12:05 PM
My shamrock appliance disappeared from my appliance tab!

Rees630
03-14-17, 12:14 PM
Many thanks!! This is a good sign :o.

JoJo_0608
03-14-17, 01:28 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Very much appreciated!!!

3squares
03-14-17, 01:42 PM

Yes, I 'm not seeing it either. I've already mastered this appliance, but it would be nice to send the part to neighbors. What other part(s) are needed for the oven?

brwnsuga8
03-14-17, 01:45 PM
Thank you for bringing back an older stove! But, yes, as others stated, I don't see the Shamrock as a gift that we can send so we can build stoves or help others.

brwnsuga8
03-14-17, 01:46 PM
Yes, I 'm not seeing it either. I've already mastered this appliance, but it would be nice to send the part to neighbors. What other part(s) are needed for the oven?

I think it's 6 Shamrocks and 6 Gears.

DragonWished
03-14-17, 01:58 PM
Very happy with the update. Won the 2nd prize dancers from the crate! Got 3 of the 4th prizes as well but at 12 gems it doesn't hurt as much. :)

The shamrocks needed for the appliance can be requested from your neighbors. I have just accepted a bunch from my neighbors who are building. Gears can be gifted.

CuteTali
03-14-17, 02:08 PM
There's also a recipe in the regular stove, 8H egg salad sandwiches.

vladfindme
03-14-17, 02:08 PM
Thanks S8 for the update. Made my morning :)

pipipooh1977
03-14-17, 02:18 PM
There's also a recipe in the regular oven, 8H egg salad sandwiches.

I don't see that. Nothing on mine...

awesomejujubeans
03-14-17, 02:29 PM

The Egg Salad Sandwiches are old. It just got moved up in the cookbook. Probably preparing for an upcoming goal where we have to make them. Easter update? ;)

mogglo
03-14-17, 02:30 PM

The Egg Salad Sandwich is on the regular stove. It's been moved to the front of the list. I don't believe it's new.

mikepastry
03-14-17, 02:35 PM
Happy to get an update! �� But I also do not see shamrock under the gift tab. Would it be possible to ask S8 to add it there? Thanks a lot in advance!

pcabral03
03-14-17, 04:00 PM
Thanks for starting thread Pixie, can't wait for your infographic later :)

twospoons
03-14-17, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the return of the stove and other items! Happy especially with the rainbow wallpaper I never saw before, I even splurged on a couple gem rainbow tables. My place will be very colorful this Pride. :-)

Do wish there had been some floor decor for coins (beside the tiny rainbow pots of gold & leprechaun I already had), but if it's not an occasion I care enough about to spend gems to decorate for, then I guess it's not an occasion I should care enough about to complain about lack of coin decor for, right? I'll save my gems for the fantastic easter sale I'm sure is in the works! :o

deekathleen
03-14-17, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the sale, wish it was as good as the bs sale though.

pixiegamer
03-14-17, 11:31 PM
1st post updated with infographic and other pics :) I kept the list in the 2nd post just in case the pics get broken.

brwnsuga8
03-15-17, 07:30 AM
As someone who never had these stoves, please add Shamrocks to the Gift list. Requests take a long time to come in and if we can also send it as gifts, people can send it back to us and we can finish within the 6 day time frame. As well, some of us lost a day (yesterday) because gift requests had already been sent out, as we did not know that an update was coming. I appreciate any help you can give us. Thanks! By the way, thanks Pixie for the thread and pics. :)

Luna8903
03-15-17, 08:13 AM
The Shamrock part is through request only. I with it's in the gift list so I can send to neighbors and get the parts faster for myself.

pixiegamer
03-15-17, 09:29 AM
As someone who never had these stoves, please add Shamrocks to the Gift list. Requests take a long time to come in and if we can also send it as gifts, people can send it back to us and we can finish within the 6 day time frame. As well, some of us lost a day (yesterday) because gift requests had already been sent out, as we did not know that an update was coming. I appreciate any help you can give us. Thanks! By the way, thanks Pixie for the thread and pics. :)

There seems to be some confusion about this. The 6-day timer is only applicable to buying appliances, not building them. You can keep the construction boxes in your shop long after the sale is over and construct your appliances later. Hope that helps :)

brwnsuga8
03-15-17, 10:55 AM
There seems to be some confusion about this. The 6-day timer is only applicable to buying appliances, not building them. You can keep the construction boxes in your shop long after the sale is over and construct your appliances later. Hope that helps :)

Oh, I understand now Pixie, but thanks. With BS, we can at least request gifts while building and send them as gifts from the list and hope for them back. But because it's not gift-able in RS, we have less opportunities to get the shamrock, which means taking much longer to build it. Especially for people like me who don't have a lot of neighbors and then have neighbors that don't play anymore, etc etc . But, I am glad that as least we will still be able to build them after the 6-day limit.

LightAndLove83
03-15-17, 02:53 PM
Don't want to complain but was really dissapointed that BS got more re-releases. But glad we got SOMETHING instead of NOTHING. ;)

slayer7000
03-15-17, 06:44 PM
It's because there are less st patrick's day items here in the first place
Don't want to complain but was really dissapointed that BS got more re-releases. But glad we got SOMETHING instead of NOTHING. ;)

AuntyRose32
03-15-17, 08:49 PM
I love that the Lucky Chest is on sale for 12 gems but the only thing I want out of it is the Irish Treats (table) but knowing my luck this will be the one time I don't get the common item and end up with the Irish dancers or some other huge item that I don't have room for.... what to do, what to do.

Anikamarie23
03-16-17, 01:13 AM
I love that the Lucky Chest is on sale for 12 gems but the only thing I want out of it is the Irish Treats (table) but knowing my luck this will be the one time I don't get the common item and end up with the Irish dancers or some other huge item that I don't have room for.... what to do, what to do.
That's what caught my eye too! I got it on my second try, thankfully. First try I got a pot of gold. I hope you get the Irish Treats table.

LadyEna
03-16-17, 06:35 AM
Very happy Lucky Crate was released again.
Got everything but the Leprachaun House and bear.

We can hope for more next year if possible more goodies for RS
in a St. Patrick's theme. BS certainly has more. I'm hoping for different
tables and chairs in both RS & BS. And bigger items for RS.

themusicloverme
03-17-17, 03:01 AM
was totally not expecting this sale ( I do not know of this occasion bc our country does not celebrate it ) and i have just spent a good amount of gems, so I was caught off guard with a few gems left to at least open the box once, and I did and got a third prize. I'm also happy with the oven rerelease even though I already have one of it ( nowadays I like to build duplicate ovens instead of my gameplay before when I would only build one of each ) and I wouldn't really bother with everything else. anyways, ty s8!

forensgrad23
03-19-17, 09:58 PM
Thank you so much S8! I've been playing almost 2 years and it's so nice to finally have St. Patrick's Day items. Between the 1/2 off crate sale at Christmas and this sale, I finally have some items. I do hope you'll offer more next year and offer a selection similar to the one you did in BS. I love this holiday because of my heritage and am so happy to see it finally acknowledged!

vladfindme
03-20-17, 11:56 PM
While I greatly appreciated this sale (a lot a lot a lot!) I am really hoping we will be back to the old updates this week!!