PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard: Yin and Yang March 14 2017

kooky panda
03-14-17, 10:51 AM
New Leaderboard

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36232&d=1489514552 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36232&d=1489514552)

Hello everybody! I have fed my Yin & Yang to level 15 and they are so beautiful. I thank Storm8 for creating such wonderful creatures and I would also like to remind, some, players to please play nicely! First place in my group is at 23,000+ and boosting. At day two she has undoubtedly spent more than enough gems to purchase the Yang from market.
https://i.imgur.com/9LJDLZi.jpg

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 11:06 AM
They are adorable, wonder what the elements will be :)

Update: elements for both are dark/water

Glass grove is dark/water/fire
Serenity valley in shop is nature/dark/water

Yang puppy hatching time 12 hours, evolution time 14 hours. And the Yin kitty hatching time 15 hours, evolution time 17 hours. Good luck everyone! :)

Alideh
03-14-17, 11:22 AM
Only 8 more minutes :D :D

The designs are beautiful and LOVE the dog and cat idea :D
I really love the dog/wolf <3

Yes we get a habitat, "Glass Grove" I love that habitat and always wanted it! I'm glad they put the big bad wolf in there since I didn't get to get it during the storybook event. Aww I really want that dog!!!

YAY!! I already got 15 runes from the mystery chest in the milestones :D :D :D
5 more runes and I can expand. I really enjoy these Leaderboard events, even the ones I didn't win the top 2 spots.

Hope everyone gets more of the things they want in those mystery boxes.

I also just noticed the milestone prizes are all black and white to match the Leaderboard theme XD
Nice!

Silverrain1
03-14-17, 11:38 AM
Well my game crashed and I dnt have great internet where I am so cnt delete and reinstall so iv not seen or started the event yet. Was so hoping the maintenance wld have sorted this problem. I'm sad 😢

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 11:43 AM
Well my game crashed and I dnt have great internet where I am so cnt delete and reinstall so iv not seen or started the event yet. Was so hoping the maintenance wld have sorted this problem. I'm sad ��

Oh no :(

Alideh
03-14-17, 11:57 AM
Well my game crashed and I dnt have great internet where I am so cnt delete and reinstall so iv not seen or started the event yet. Was so hoping the maintenance wld have sorted this problem. I'm sad ��

Have you tried deleting apps or things from your phone?
Mine started crashing everytime I visited anyone, sometime after I had downloaded a puzzles game app and after deleting that app I haven't had that problem... So far...
Hope you are able to play soon.

Morag2000
03-14-17, 12:30 PM
Storm8 have done us proud this time, 4 animals and a habitat, thank you very much S8.

I have no chance of winning the top prize as number 1 has 4500 points already and number 2 & 3 are close behind, 10 minutes into the game. I lam quite happy with the milesone prizes and the lovely habitat!!!!

God luck everyone.

saucysammis
03-14-17, 12:43 PM
I will be working towards the last milestone prize. I have already got all the other milestone gifts, other than the mystery prizes, of course. My group has boosted into the thousands already so I doubt I'd get the Leaderboard prize unless I spent as many gems as it would take to just buy it out right....I've got enough gems saved to get the new habitat so I'll be happy with that once I expand.

seraconan
03-14-17, 12:44 PM
Storm8 have done us proud this time, 4 animals and a habitat, thank you very much S8.

I have no chance of winning the top prize as number 1 has 4500 points already and number 2 & 3 are close behind, 10 minutes into the game. I lam quite happy with the milesone prizes and the lovely habitat!!!!

God luck everyone.

same here the 1st one is already 3000 and the 2 & 3 are a bit far but close

torfhoeken3
03-14-17, 12:49 PM
Thank you, S8! It's a wonderful collection of milestone prizes. Yin will have to live without Yang in Serenity Valley, as some players are racing ahead, making catching up unlikely. Still, with the other animals in this LB, it will be in good company!

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 12:57 PM
My leader is 6391 and climbing and since I've been with her in LB before (a few times) I know where she'll go.. It'd be cheaper to buy yang since I don't care about a trophy at all... Decisions :) I have half moon howler and big bad wolf already, got glass grove and Haka kiwi, but have over a million food and lots of ultras and supers I can level so may play this out :)

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 01:04 PM
Well my game crashed and I dnt have great internet where I am so cnt delete and reinstall so iv not seen or started the event yet. Was so hoping the maintenance wld have sorted this problem. I'm sad 😢

Since you can't reinstall, try clearing the CACHE in settings/apps/forest story then see if it'll load, good luck :)

fwlzzzg
03-14-17, 01:13 PM
I'm so glad we have a leaderboard finally ! I've been waiting for it for so long and the milestones are so pretty 😍 And it soothes me that so many players are using gems and boosting, at least in my groups, we have them to thank for making fantasy forest exist, at least in my opinion !

DirkDragon
03-14-17, 01:14 PM
I am delighted to see that the gem spenders are out in force, boosting S8's coffers. I'll be content with the milestones, especially a free habitat and Big Bad Wolf.

greeneyedalexa
03-14-17, 01:22 PM
I mean 'cmooon, why can't money spenders be in one group, and the others in another. It's stompfest every time. It's been an hour in the event, and the first one in my group is already almost 4000 points. Just give them all the trophy as a present, so the others can have a chance for the win too... It's all the same everytime, I can't even...

RainbowsandRandoms
03-14-17, 01:32 PM
No chance of 1st or 2nd on leaderboard so not going to try and reach yin. Yin without Yang would drive me crazy.

BNM11013
03-14-17, 02:01 PM
Question? I don't understand how can I access the Leaderboard event in my secondary account... But won't let me do the leader board event on my main account... my main is lvl 100 and my secondary is like 60 something. I don't understand

MystiqueRealm
03-14-17, 02:10 PM
Question? I don't understand how can I access the Leaderboard event in my secondary account... But won't let me do the leader board event on my main account... my main is lvl 100 and my secondary is like 60 something. I don't understand

Mine didn't show up at first, I had to close game reboot and start it again and it was there :) hope you get it

Alideh
03-14-17, 02:12 PM
I'm so glad we have a leaderboard finally ! I've been waiting for it for so long and the milestones are so pretty �� And it soothes me that so many players are using gems and boosting, at least in my groups, we have them to thank for making fantasy forest exist, at least in my opinion !

I agree!!
Hope them boosting and buying gems help Storm8

sparklegirly
03-14-17, 02:22 PM
I have decided to get the Yang puppy hatching time 12 hours, evolution time 14 hours. And the Yin kitty hatching time 15 hours, evolution time 17 hours. Good luck everyone! :)

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 02:24 PM
I have decided to get the Yang puppy hatching time 12 hours, evolution time 14 hours. And the Yin kitty hatching time 15 hours, evolution time 17 hours. Good luck everyone! :)

Thx for the info and congrats! :)

Silverrain1
03-14-17, 02:28 PM
Mine started crashing everytime I visited anyone, sometime after I had downloaded a puzzles game app and after deleting that app I haven't had that problem... So far...

Managed to download it. It's the only app I currently have so it's a bit frustrating as I cnt really make more space!

The new animals and new habitat are absolutely gorgeous. Not sure what the points are like just now as having trouble getting on. Would love first as the animal is gorgeous but we will seem. I'm not honestly holding my breath for it tho. How maddening will it be! As mentioned above, to get yin and no yang!

BNM11013
03-14-17, 02:39 PM
Thank you so much for your advice I'm going to try that now

RainbowsandRandoms
03-14-17, 03:09 PM
Which storybook is big bad wolf from please?

AppieP
03-14-17, 03:11 PM
I'm not sure if I like the milestone or dislike it. Already have the Halfmoon Howler and the Big Bad Wolf. The first one i didn't have. So want that at least. Already have 1800 points. Got the habitat. Love it they put one into the milestone. Thanks for that S8. Always nice to have one. Don't know if I love it🤔, but is it wise to say: I keep it into my storage? And put it out when I reached the max capacity of habitats? Thanks sparklegirly for the info of the animals. Really appreciated.

AppieP
03-14-17, 03:13 PM
Little Red Event. Included Grandmother and Little Red and Big Bad Wolf

MystiqueRealm
03-14-17, 03:18 PM

The ride of little red event

MystiqueRealm
03-14-17, 03:19 PM

Sorry didn't see your reply :)

RainbowsandRandoms
03-14-17, 04:17 PM
The ride of little red event

Thanks

RainbowsandRandoms
03-14-17, 04:17 PM

Thanks

diamonaydreamerd
03-14-17, 05:02 PM
Question does anyone know what elements the grass grove holds?

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 05:20 PM
Question does anyone know what elements the grass grove holds?

I put it in post #2 dark/water/fire :)

Phoenix406
03-14-17, 07:30 PM
I had 200,000 food saved, and I already used it all. 😭 No chance for me to get the dog prize, but it will be easy to get all the milestones. I don't have any of milestone animals yet. I got 20 runes so far and the habitat. I'm very pleased. 😊

diamonaydreamerd
03-14-17, 07:40 PM
I put it in post #2 dark/water/fire :)

Thanks so much! My bad, I missed it.

Clark_Wayne
03-14-17, 09:33 PM
They are adorable, wonder what the elements will be :)

Update: elements for both are dark/water

Glass grove is dark/water/fire
Serenity valley in shop is nature/dark/water

yin means dark , and yang means light. too bad there is no light element :(
water doesn't really mean light

they used that them in dragon story and both dragons was dark and light :)

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 10:20 PM
yin means dark , and yang means light. too bad there is no light element :(
water doesn't really mean light

they used that them in dragon story and both dragons was dark and light :)

Yea knowing we don't have white and doubted we were getting it I looked up elements associated with yin and yang and I got water & ice and fire & earth so I thought it'd be water/earth and dark/fire but I guess they made water/dark opposite forces work together in each, I guess that's balance ;) water supports element of wood or earth, earth can release the power of fire..water extinguishes fire/fire evaporates water..earth absorbs water/water can cover land(earth) but..haha enough rambling they simplified and they're gorgeous so it's all good lol

DirkDragon
03-15-17, 12:54 AM
Yea knowing we don't have white and doubted we were getting it I looked up elements associated with yin and yang and I got water & ice and fire & earth so I thought it'd be water/earth and dark/fire but I guess they made water/dark opposite forces work together in each, I guess that's balance ;) water supports element of wood or earth, earth can release the power of fire..water extinguishes fire/fire evaporates water..earth absorbs water/water can cover land(earth) but..haha enough rambling they simplified and they're gorgeous so it's all good lol

Sounds like a complicated version of rock/paper/scissors!

Eluzyion
03-15-17, 01:03 AM
Sounds like a complicated version of rock/paper/scissors!

LMAO! Yea, ignore me I'm wierd like that hehe ;)

poofyena
03-15-17, 03:40 AM
Very pretty animals this leaderboard! The first time ive been tempted to spend gems for the prize. I adore Yang. I'm sitting in third so ill keep an eye on the top two who have twice the points i do and see how it plays out. I may boost and feed up towards the end.
If your in your in as they say.
I have all the milestone animals so going to aim to get yin at least. Pretty kitty.

strxmstad
03-15-17, 10:47 AM
For once I've actually been on 1st place the whole time, sometimes 2th place. But I have all the animals except for the Haka Kiwi bird. I love the Yin and Yang animals, but I don't know if I'm even going to try when I have the others. It feels like I'm just wasting food even though the main prices are beautiful.

Silverrain1
03-15-17, 12:46 PM
I would love to get yang but cnt justify spending that many gems, especially when I'm deleting and reinstalling so often, what if it stops working!
Let's see how close I'll get

AppieP
03-15-17, 12:58 PM
I would love to get yang but cnt justify spending that many gems, especially when I'm deleting and reinstalling so often, what if it stops working!
Hope you get it. Me too😉. For now I placed first. Sometimes 2nd. Let's hope after 9 days I don't need to use gems. Good luck for you too.

GreytMom
03-15-17, 01:22 PM
No chance of 1st or 2nd on leaderboard so not going to try and reach yin. Yin without Yang would drive me crazy.
Glad I'm not the only one. The irony would drive me insane.
I'm not really going to participate in this LB. I'll be happy with the Kiwi Bird and the habitat and some runes. Gonna hoard my food for something else.

Silverrain1
03-15-17, 03:16 PM
Hope you get it. Me too😉. For now I placed first. Sometimes 2nd. Let's hope after 9 days I don't need to use gems. Good luck for you too.

Thank you. I'm third just now. There's not a huge amount between us but who knows what will happen. Good luck to you to!

JustKay
03-15-17, 03:57 PM

Deleting and reinstalling? Are you on Android? If so there should be an option to delete just the game data cached. Go into settings and wipe the game's downloaded data. When you run it up again, you will get the same as if you'd just installed the game. All the sprites will have to load again, but at least you save yourself the reinstall.

I notice on my older Android device, that if the game data approaches 150MB crashing is more likely. So even before trying to open up the game, I will purposefully check in the settings, and wipe the data before hand before even trying to load the game.

MystiqueRealm
03-15-17, 05:17 PM
Managed to download it. It's the only app I currently have so it's a bit frustrating as I cnt really make more space!

The new animals and new habitat are absolutely gorgeous. Not sure what the points are like just now as having trouble getting on. Would love first as the animal is gorgeous but we will seem. I'm not honestly holding my breath for it tho. How maddening will it be! As mentioned above, to get yin and no yang!

Glad to hear you got your game downloaded :) I read a couple of posts telling you to clear game cache and game data, just wanted to let you know that's 2 totally different things and if you can't reinstall do not clear data only cache because cache holds temporary files and data holds all the game information that if you delete it you'd have to reinstall :)

JustKay
03-15-17, 08:29 PM
Glad to hear you got your game downloaded :) I read a couple of posts telling you to clear game cache and game data, just wanted to let you know that's 2 totally different things and if you can't reinstall do not clear data only cache because cache holds temporary files and data holds all the game information that if you delete it you'd have to reinstall :)

Just to clarify, there sounds like there's two different problems being discussed here. Problems installing a game are space related, so freeing up space is the solution. First step is to delete the game cache which is data which isn't important to the game. Note that cached data may be created again during normal play. If that's not enough, you can try to delete the game data, which is data that was previously downloaded and may be regularly used by the game. This includes long term data like the animations and sprites for the animals on your island, and other islands you visit, or single-use banners advertising events (going all the way back to your last data clear). There is merit in freeing up space by attempting a game data delete, as you will be removing banners and animal sprites from old events and much bigger islands you may have visited in the past. The banners you'll never need again, while the rare/limited animal data you won't need until you visit another island that has that animal.

The second problem that I regularly have to deal with is that the game is super unstable on older versions of Android devices. On my old Samsung, the game will start but crash almost immediately on attempting to do any action if the amount of game data is around 150MB. Simply put the game can't juggle 150MB of animal data on even my very basic island on this old device. The only way to get around this problem is to regularly delete the game data so that the game is running with virtually no graphics. I go around my island of invisible animals and quickly do what I need to do as the graphics are downloading and progressively popping back into view. Once I'm done, I close the game to stop further data being downloaded and loaded. Note that this technique will get you into the game to do what needs to be done, however as you are constantly re-downloading the same game data it will eat through your data quota.

However if you are already uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it is no worse as at least you keep the game installation files and save yourself downloading about 80MB of app data. It is much quicker too than the uninstall and reinstall. Clearing game data does not affect your installation. It is safe to do this and you won't have to reinstall if you do this. It basically resets the game to the same state as when you just freshly installed it. The game will then pull your island progress and save it to the game data area, and start re-downloading all the animal sprites and animations necessary for your island.

The only situation where this might not be true, is if you were previously running a really really old version of the game that is no longer available for download from the Play Store. Maybe the old game was much smaller in size, and the new version is less stable or takes up more installation space than your old version. This is less likely since S8 usually make older versions of their games obsolete pretty quick. You get a warning to go install the latest version and it won't load your island.

MystiqueRealm
03-15-17, 09:26 PM
Good to know Kay, a long time ago I accidently deleted data from another game and I literally had to start over, this game saves your progress the other one didn't at the time, I was told it deletes your login pw game version etc after I did it so I never made that mistake again! Lol I only clear cache now I know that's safe :)

GreytMom
03-15-17, 09:30 PM
^Thanks for your clarification, JustKay. I'm not that great with techie stuff and your descriptions will help me not only in FFS, but in other games as well. Much appreciated!

JustKay
03-15-17, 10:56 PM
^Thanks for your clarification, JustKay. I'm not that great with techie stuff and your descriptions will help me not only in FFS, but in other games as well. Much appreciated!

No problem. Just as MystiqueRealm alluded to, this applies to most S8 games, but not all games. I would exhibit the same caution for any non-S8 games. Some games do only save your progress locally. S8 is pretty good in saving all the important bits to their server.

sparklegirly
03-15-17, 11:36 PM
Hello everybody! I have fed my Yin & Yang to level 15 and they are so beautiful. I thank Storm8 for creating such wonderful creatures and I would also like to remind, some, players to please play nicely! First place in my group is at 23,000+ and boosting. At day two she has undoubtedly spent more than enough gems to purchase the Yang from market.
http://i.imgur.com/9LJDLZi.jpg

AppieP
03-16-17, 01:38 AM
Looking really great. Do you also have the incubation and evolution time of those creatures?😊😊

pestory
03-16-17, 02:38 AM

It happens to me too when I visit level 150+ ! I'm level 89 and I'm wondering if I should keep to purchase gems... I don't want to spend money and then seeing my forest crash because too full of stuff... any suggestions?

pestory
03-16-17, 02:40 AM
And... it happened again! level 89 vs levels 180,175, etc. I mean... that's not very fair...

cherrycastleorchard
03-16-17, 04:34 AM
And... it happened again! level 89 vs levels 180,175, etc. I mean... that's not very fair...

I totally agree level 35 with levels up to 200 and they throw in players with high points and boosting when you are at the top and wreck any chance you had. They have lost any gems I would have spent.

kooky panda
03-16-17, 08:49 AM
Hey guys, please keep the thread on topic of the new Leaderboard. There are other threads to discuss game issues.

Thanks

poofyena
03-16-17, 09:08 AM

I'm in the same boat. I'm managing to hold onto forth place at the moment but I'm waiting to see how competitive it'll get for the top two spots before spending gems. Theres about 400 points between me and second at the moment. Both 1st and 2nd place are gem spenders by the look of it.
I'll be happy if i can just get to yin!

Sheeba8188
03-16-17, 09:29 AM
Doesn't look like I'm gonna get 1st 2 days in and 22000 points behind

sparklegirly
03-16-17, 09:51 AM
Looking really great. Do you also have the incubation and evolution time of those creatures?😊😊

Eluzyion has added times to post 1 :)

AppieP
03-16-17, 10:02 AM
Eluzyion has added times to post 1 :)
Sorry just missed it.😊 is noted.
Nice forest you have btw. A lot of deco. Looking nice.

JustKay
03-16-17, 08:56 PM

Well that is the price of a gold trophy. It is an exclusive decoration that you only get one chance at. It's a status symbol. More so if they have an unbroken winning streak.

Thanks for sharing your snap of the new animals! :) They certainly look like they're worth the effort!

Phoenix406
03-16-17, 11:45 PM
One of the milestone prizes is leaderboard points. Ummm, since everyone who gets at least that far gets the same number of points, the net benefit is zero. I mean, I guess it gets you just a tiny bit closer to the later milestones if you're struggling, but it doesn't help at all as far as the competition aspect.

Silverrain1
03-17-17, 11:05 AM
I just visited the person on my game who has first position right now and there are gold trophies everywhere! Good on them tho, I'm jealous! Wish I could achieve that and get all the top animals! Would b great if more than the ppl in first and second place got the top prize tho!

Phoenix406
03-17-17, 01:39 PM
The trophies hold no value to me. I would rather get the animal and some runes than a trophy.
So, I was new back at the end of October. (Actually, I played for a year when the game first came out, and I had every animal up to that point, even a Treasure Toucan, but my phone crashed, and my game was lost.) So I had never seen a leaderboard before. A leaderboard started for me when there were only about 3 or 4 days left. The other people in my group must not have even been active players or something because I swooped in and got that Valiant Lion and the gold trophy for it with little effort. I thought it was awesome that I was getting all the milestone animals and the grand prize. I had no idea that no other leaderboard would be that easy, ever. I kind of shot myself in the foot by leveling up too quickly. On Black Friday I bought a ton of the sale habitats, and building habitats levels you up really fast.

JustKay
03-17-17, 02:04 PM
The other people in my group must not have even been active players or something because I swooped in and got that Valiant Lion and the gold trophy for it with little effort. I thought it was awesome that I was getting all the milestone animals and the grand prize. I had no idea that no other leaderboard would be that easy, ever. I kind of shot myself in the foot by leveling up too quickly. On Black Friday I bought a ton of the sale habitats, and building habitats levels you up really fast.

I think once you win one trophy the game classifies you differently. Nowadays I regularly see people in my group that have various trophies. Not always that many but usually at least trophies or top prize animals from the last Leaderboard. They must try to group past winners together to keep things challenging

JustKay
03-17-17, 02:06 PM
I like how this time instead of just putting the shiny filter over the top of the Lvl 10 design, they've put some coloured accents on the animals. shows more effort in design and it just looks better!

Eluzyion
03-17-17, 02:42 PM
I could care less about winning trophies, I have this wierd feeling that if you put out trophies the game reads it as oh! Gem spender *sort to hard group* lol my own paranoia lmao

Clark_Wayne
03-17-17, 04:47 PM
I could care less about winning trophies, I have this wierd feeling that if you put out trophies the game reads it as oh! Gem spender *sort to hard group* lol my own paranoia lmao

LOL exactly my feelings LOL i have the same paranoia ;)

JustKay
03-18-17, 01:20 AM

LOL exactly my feelings LOL i have the same paranoia ;)

Oh! No! Then I must be heading for the mother of all fights >_<

poofyena
03-19-17, 12:09 PM
I'm currently 600 points behind the two leaders and wondering if i can catch up. The boosts have started coming out so I'm wondering if i should boost and try to catch up or leave it.

saucysammis
03-19-17, 01:26 PM
I'm at nearly 4900. I have a 50hr ultra rare sapphire sphinx about to come out of the den and into the nest. I've evolved my ultra rare Emerald dragon twice and am about to send it in for the third evolution. And yet there is no point in boosting because the front runner is at over 12000 and even double boosts at each move will not get me there.

I'm a bit sad that a meaningful duo such as yin and yang is set up so that most players will only have an imbalanced yin and without yang. Because of my perception of yin and yang I felt from the beginning that this set that should have been part of a world event or storybook in which many more would be capable of having balance in their forests. I may place the habitat and keep the Yin in storage until such time as the balancing Yang can be obtainable.

Elfkittencake
03-19-17, 04:44 PM
Really hate that I was paired with people that are over level 45 when I only just crossed to level 30. One hit 15,000 the first freaking day. 😐

Silverrain1
03-19-17, 05:03 PM
Just got a 45 hour timer again! An other animal I dnt need but means lots of points, that's 2 45 hour timers I'm waiting on clearing now. Very glad I have more than one nest.

Silverrain1
03-19-17, 11:53 PM
Got yin. And I'm still fifth so yang is defo out of reach. There's not huge points between us but iv no food left. I may just stop now and start recollecting apples incase we get a storybook after this event and if not then it's always great for apples anyway. I'll keep hatching and evolving maybe. See how I feel and what the points go like.

Hmmm, actually remembering I have a 45 hour timer in the den and one in the nest. That's gonna b a good boost. Not enough tho.

haku8cafe
03-20-17, 01:52 AM
IMO the pair up after the lvl200 is a bit mess up... since I was new & play the first LB

it use to be

lvl12?? - 30 in a group I was lvl17 when I started my first LB
Lvl 30 - 50
Lvl 50 - 70
Lvl 70 - 100

almost similar but I always feel unfair if you belong to the lower lvl but now I am seeing from my LB after lvl200

A lvl200 highest & my lowest lvl55 I am lvl110+ in the same group... I really feel sorry for the lvl50+ & I assume the lvl 200 still reads as lvl100

shouldn't it be all lvl200 - 190+ in the same group?? if I will to suggest I would prefer

Lvl12(assume the lowest lvl) to 22 in the same group because everyone almost has the same type of farms
23- 40
41- 60( I remember I can start to harvest 75K crop around that level41 so it is better to group like this)
61- 80
81-100
101 - 130
131 - 160
161- 190
191 - 200

I think it is fair but again if anyone bothers or reading :(

MystiqueRealm
03-20-17, 02:30 AM
I don't think LB has anything to do with lvl at all. A lvl 30 can spend $ and beat a lvl 200 free player very easily. LB is for the gem spenders while free players go for milestones, world event and storybooks and tournaments are for "everyone".

haku8cafe
03-20-17, 02:45 AM
I don't think LB has anything to do with lvl at all. A lvl 30 can spend $ and beat a lvl 200 free player very easily. LB is for the gem spenders while free players go for milestones, world event and storybooks and tournaments are for "everyone".

I know there isn't fair in life like wise

A lvl30 can spend 1000 gems with less than 100K food
I lvl110+ can spend 1000gems with 700K+ food
Lvl200 can spend 1000gems with maybe 2 million food

of cause you will not see any different if you are just going for milestone or do not want to spend a single gem in LB but if players like me who only want the gold trophy & pair up with my leader like lvl200 with the same mind like me

1) 25k pts
2) 20K pts
3) 2.5K pts

As you can see the leader who is leading with 25K is solely depending on food supply as a long term player so do I need to spend 2000gems more to chase him/her :(

btw first & second already got the Yang animal & I doubt the 3rd place ever wants to be involve with our scores :)

MystiqueRealm
03-20-17, 03:33 AM
I'm not lvl 200, just over 100 actually and the ones I won I got by breeding and evolving ones I had ready because I've never had food to put in on it, if I spent gems on speed breeding I could catch up but in my group it's cheaper to buy yang lol but everyone plays different I just think people are grouped by spending more than anything. When I won the next one was harder, when I lost top spots the next didn't go near as high. So how much lvl plays a part I don't know, I could start hoarding food I have the same amt of large plots as the next person. I've seen quite a few with more nests than me though and that helps too, so buying a nest or speed breeding both take $ I was keeping enough food for stories when I was lvl 20 something I just never counted on food for LB because storybook comes shortly after LB. So I keep food between 250-500k

Phoenix406
03-21-17, 05:16 PM
I get exceedingly giddy when I spin and get runes. :)

JustKay
03-21-17, 07:19 PM
I'm a bit sad that a meaningful duo such as yin and yang is set up so that most players will only have an imbalanced yin and without yang. Because of my perception of yin and yang I felt from the beginning that this set that should have been part of a world event or storybook in which many more would be capable of having balance in their forests. I may place the habitat and keep the Yin in storage until such time as the balancing Yang can be obtainable.

I wouldn't count on Yang being given out easily any time in the future, it is a Leaderboard prize after all and Ultra Rare. I've never seen an Ultra Rare as a milestone prize or as a world event prize. It's not like Yang is completely unobtainable for most people. You can buy one outright from the market. It would no doubt cost you less than trying to challenge your LB chart toppers, and you probably don't care much about the trophy (which is really what the front runner wants). If you really are set on the pair, I would say why not just buy it now and save yourself the hassle and any potential future regret when you see Yin sitting lonesome in your storage?

EDIT: I think I did get a Rocking Horse on the spin-to-win wheel once so that might have been ultra rare, so maybe that's a possibility... however I have heard of people that spent thousands on that game of luck that is the wheel with no guarantee of the best prize.

JustKay
03-21-17, 07:34 PM

I agree with your comment. If you spend gems to speed things up you can easily go from a level 30 to a lvl 100 in a day, and then suddenly it would be unfair to all the lvl30 players in your leader board group that you left behind in the dust. in a game where time can be paid off with money, leveling up means nothing.

with a lot of other events there for free players, why is it such a big issue that one event type is geared towards paying players? even bingo over time has mellowed out that you can earn tickets for free over the long term towards the GPD. while i'm not a paying player, i do respect those players who help to keep the game going.

JustKay
03-21-17, 07:41 PM

Am waiting for spin wheel runes again myself. I only need one more rune to expand, but I don't want to waste a bomb to get it, since I normally can find 2 runes for every bomb I use.

Phoenix406
03-21-17, 09:06 PM
Am waiting for spin wheel runes again myself. I only need one more rune to expand, but I don't want to waste a bomb to get it, since I normally can find 2 runes for every bomb I use.
I'll cross my fingers for you that you will get the Runes. 😀

Alideh
03-21-17, 10:30 PM
I started off in first place, stayed there all day but then the next morning on the 2nd day of leaderboards I was knocked down to 2nd place and then 3rd, then managed to make my way back up but then got knocked down again. Right now I am in 4th place with 5th place not far behind. I got all the milestones and I am planning on buying a boost at the last hour and using the rest of my apples and perhaps some gems to get back up to at least 2nd place. I want that beautiful white dog. I love dogs so he definitely belongs in my land :P lol I'm sorry fellow members who are in my group but you don't understand my love for dogs ._.

Now the only thing that worried me is the fact someone already boosted and if everyone or a bunch of people up in a boost fight I might end up sitting aside.... with a bunch of regret since I want that dog. We shall see :/ I'm not a gambler, so I don't think I could gamble my gems and the rest of my apples if everyone is doing the same. Never been a gambler and I doubt I could ever start especially since I'm a pessimistic person when it comes to certain things and gambling is one.

As for everyone good luck and hope you guys are doing well or at least manage to get all the milestones.

seraconan
03-22-17, 12:34 AM
I started off in first place, stayed there all day but then the next morning on the 2nd day of leaderboards I was knocked down to 2nd place and then 3rd, then managed to make my way back up but then got knocked down again. Right now I am in 4th place with 5th place not far behind. I got all the milestones and I am planning on buying a boost at the last hour and using the rest of my apples and perhaps some gems to get back up to at least 2nd place. I want that beautiful white dog. I love dogs so he definitely belongs in my land :P lol I'm sorry fellow members who are in my group but you don't understand my love for dogs ._.

Now the only thing that worried me is the fact someone already boosted and if everyone or a bunch of people up in a boost fight I might end up sitting aside.... with a bunch of regret since I want that dog. We shall see :/ I'm not a gambler, so I don't think I could gamble my gems and the rest of my apples if everyone is doing the same. Never been a gambler and I doubt I could ever start especially since I'm a pessimistic person when it comes to certain things and gambling is one.

As for everyone good luck and hope you guys are doing well or at least manage to get all the milestones.

I too have the same problem
I also hope to get the dog
Even in my group there are 5 other player close to each other in points
It's getting hard to get to the 2nd place as well
I just hope to stay at 2 nd place

RainbowsandRandoms
03-22-17, 02:18 AM
I wouldn't count on Yang being given out easily any time in the future, it is a Leaderboard prize after all and Ultra Rare. I've never seen an Ultra Rare as a milestone prize or as a world event prize. It's not like Yang is completely unobtainable for most people. You can buy one outright from the market. It would no doubt cost you less than trying to challenge your LB chart toppers, and you probably don't care much about the trophy (which is really what the front runner wants). If you really are set on the pair, I would say why not just buy it now and save yourself the hassle and any potential future regret when you see Yin sitting lonesome in your storage?

EDIT: I think I did get a Rocking Horse on the spin-to-win wheel once so that might have been ultra rare, so maybe that's a possibility... however I have heard of people that spent thousands on that game of luck that is the wheel with no guarantee of the best prize.

You say buy it as if it is within affordable reach. Spending ?80 for enough gems would be reasonable grounds for divorce 😢

poofyena
03-22-17, 02:44 AM
I have to agree with RainbowsandRandoms, 80 euro just seems a ridiculous amount to spend on a causal online game to me. My partner would go mad!
I don't begrudge those who can spend the gems though, its just extortionate to me personally.

This leaderboard all the top runners are close in points. I'm saving food for a last boost tomorrow but we'll have to see what happens

Clark_Wayne
03-22-17, 04:12 AM

yes rocking horse was a spin wheel prize (dec 2016) and originally a storybook reward (dec 2015)
all LB grand prize has never been back (as secondary prize) and but nobody can say they won't since LB is almost new.
who knows , may be someday we will have an ultra-ultra-rare animal and then the old Ultra-rare would be back ;)

AppieP
03-22-17, 10:13 AM
yes rocking horse was a spin wheel prize (dec 2016) and originally a storybook reward (dec 2015)
all LB grand prize has never been back (as secondary prize) and but nobody can say they won't since LB is almost new.
who knows , may be someday we will have an ultra-ultra-rare animal and then the old Ultra-rare would be back ;)
HAHA looking forward to it. A ultra ultra would be nice.

GreytMom
03-22-17, 03:36 PM
Giggle.

JustKay
03-22-17, 08:27 PM
HAHA looking forward to it. A ultra ultra would be nice.

Wouldn't the progression be rare ultra rare, then super ultra rare, before ultra ultra rare?

EDIT: or maybe "hyper" might be a new term to use.

Phoenix406
03-22-17, 09:08 PM
Why don't they give us the option to search for animals to use in battle by their elements like they do for breeding?

haku8cafe
03-22-17, 09:15 PM
I always wanted 10 straight gold trophies, after that just chill or maybe relax while moving forward, guess I am going to fail to net my 9 gold it was a great run though because leader just put another 10K lead on me leading 35K whopping points.... NICE!!!!!!

the only console I get is maybe I get yang lol unless the 3rd place at 4K+ pts wanted to boost at last min & overtake me have fun guys it was a great run in this LB for me

JustKay
03-22-17, 10:56 PM
I always wanted 10 straight gold trophies, after that just chill or maybe relax while moving forward, guess I am going to fail to net my 9 gold it was a great run though because leader just put another 10K lead on me leading 35K whopping points.... NICE!!!!!!

If you had gotten 10 gold trophies, I doubt very much that you could chill and relax.. you would want a 20 gold trophies run! ;)

I had planned to at least get enough gold trophies to line 2 edges of my rainbow habitat that has a lot of my favourite animals... but now that is done am looking for new places to put future trophies.

Alideh
03-23-17, 12:08 AM
I too have the same problem
I also hope to get the dog
Even in my group there are 5 other player close to each other in points
It's getting hard to get to the 2nd place as well
I just hope to stay at 2 nd place

Good luck, Hope you get the beautiful dog too :D
I had managed to get back up to 3rd then fell back to 4th. I'm about to buy a boost and go for it. Oh well XD No one else has boosted up and I'm hoping my 300k + apples are enough to get me up there and if not then I can use more gems to help with the breeding and evolving.

Alideh
03-23-17, 12:44 AM
So for the very first time I bought a boost, I want that dog! >_< I love dogs and since this one is a beauty I have to have him in my forest :D
Instead of waiting till last minute I went ahead & bought the boost and used up basically all my 360k apples that I had hoarded like crazy.
36294 BEFORE
& the AFTER result.

AppieP
03-23-17, 01:37 AM
So for the very first time I bought a boost, I want that dog! >_< I love dogs and since this one is a beauty I have to have him in my forest :D
Instead of waiting till last minute I went ahead & bought the boost and used up basically all my 360k apples that I had hoarded like crazy.
Nice climbler. Hope you get it. I reached 2nd place.

Clark_Wayne
03-23-17, 02:38 AM
36294 BEFORE
& the AFTER result.

my opinion is you did it too early :) you should wait the last day because you can farm more food today ;)

JustKay
03-23-17, 02:53 AM
Good luck, Hope you get the beautiful dog too :D
I had managed to get back up to 3rd then fell back to 4th. I'm about to buy a boost and go for it. Oh well XD No one else has boosted up and I'm hoping my 300k + apples are enough to get me up there and if not then I can use more gems to help with the breeding and evolving.

All in. I hope you do get it as either first or second place. You've made quite the statement of intent there. Clark_Wayne is right though, next time you should wait til the last possible time you can risk it and after you've done everything to make the biggest impact. With more than a day, that is time for others to consider and prepare an assault on your position.

I'm guessing that maybe you did it now since you had some really good eggs or a good breeding timing to include in the boost.

poofyena
03-23-17, 03:38 AM
I'm sitting about 800 points behind 2nd place and trying to place eggs in nests and evo flower strategically for maximum boost potential tomorrow. I'm going to let it go to the wire i think and boost in the last hour and watch the timer. Hopefully I can at least squeak into second for the doggy. I'm not sure on the best strategy as I've never tried at a LB before. I'm usually just content with getting the milestone animals.

Alideh
03-23-17, 04:59 AM
@JustKay & @Clark_Wayne Thank you, I agree and I was planning on waiting till the last day but got impatient especially with the breeding den finishing hours before both of my nests so I figured "Well If I wait then I'll lose precious time, but if I use those gems it's a waste since I plan on using them with the boost" so I went for it :/ Especially since one of those eggs was the Birthstone Pony it was mega points. Since I am all in now I'm hoping they don't knock me down to 3rd, but if they do then might as just well buy another booster and go for it even more :/
Still planting like crazy and I really hope it's enough to keep me up there. THank you both again for the tips :D

@AppieP Thank you, same to you & Congrats on reaching 2nd place :)

supster50
03-23-17, 05:29 AM
Why don't they give us the option to search for animals to use in battle by their elements like they do for breeding?

This post is as up to date as u can find right now to try to figure out which elements to use while battling in the tourneys. Hope this helps u guys as much as it helps me. A big big THANK YOU Eluzion. That's post #143 Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussions

aprilbluebird
03-23-17, 06:24 AM
I think I must be in the opposite situation from most people here in that I'm currently top of my leaderboard in a very easy league (my theory is the group you're ranked with is based on previous leaderboard participations, and I was unable to play much at all during the last one), so I'll almost certainly get Yang which is great! But as a cat lover I adore Yin and really want it <3 However, I'm only at 3,800 points with just over 1 day to go :/ I have my Crystal Unicorn evolving currently, but don't have much food left and nothing else too spectacular to gain points with. I would be happy enough buying a boost, but I'm worried I won't be able to make it there in time without spending lots of gems.

Clark_Wayne
03-23-17, 06:57 AM
I think I must be in the opposite situation from most people here in that I'm currently top of my leaderboard in a very easy league (my theory is the group you're ranked with is based on previous leaderboard participations, and I was unable to play much at all during the last one), so I'll almost certainly get Yang which is great! But as a cat lover I adore Yin and really want it <3 However, I'm only at 3,800 points with just over 1 day to go :/ I have my Crystal Unicorn evolving currently, but don't have much food left and nothing else too spectacular to gain points with. I would be happy enough buying a boost, but I'm worried I won't be able to make it there in time without spending lots of gems.

what a funny situation :) cat lovers got the dog and dog lovers got the cat LOL

cuffy1
03-23-17, 07:29 AM
I disagree, I am currently 12th in my group with over 7000 points and I have never been in a position to win an animal , the very best I have done is a few runes

Eluzyion
03-23-17, 09:30 AM
This post is as up to date as u can find right now to try to figure out which elements to use while battling in the tourneys. Hope this helps u guys as much as it helps me. A big big THANK YOU Eluzion. That's post #143 Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussions

You're welcome :) glad it's helping I couldn't manage without it I keep it copied right next to me as a reference and to add to as needed lol here's a direct link to the weakness chart https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83277-Battlegrounds-amp-Tournaments-Strategy-Guide-amp-Discussion&p=1397942&viewfull=1#post1397942

Phoenix406
03-23-17, 09:48 AM
That isn't what I mean. You know how if you want to breed, say, a dark animal with a fire animal, you can search for a dark animal on one side and a fire animal on the other side? When you go to battle, I want a list of elements to pop up so you can narrow it down to only, say, dark animals.

Eluzyion
03-23-17, 09:54 AM
I agree Phoenix, a sort by element window like in breeding den would be very helpful in battle sections as well :)

AuroraLava
03-23-17, 11:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9LJDLZi.jpg

Wow those are gorgeous animals!!! My favorite animal types are the horse based ones...but I am adding this cat type and dog type to that list.

Silverrain1
03-23-17, 11:46 AM
I would have loved yang but I'm currently 6th. I gave food left but not a huge amount and dnt see the point in using it if it's not gonna get me far.
Now, here's a question. My second account does so poorly on these (well iv came second once) but I can never reach all the mile stone prizes! Does anyone else struggle to do this?

Phoenix406
03-23-17, 01:17 PM
@silverrain1 I get the milestones pretty easily, but I do have two nests. Without two nests, I would also struggle. As someone had suggested in a previous LB or World Event, any time you have a vacant nest, you can buy a Lightning Leopard egg to hatch. You'll get credit for it even if you sell it.

aprilbluebird
03-23-17, 04:29 PM
what a funny situation :) cat lovers got the dog and dog lovers got the cat LOL Haha I know, so typical! Gave in though and bought some gems to boost to get the final milestone as I would have regretted missing out. One of the rare occasions I buy/use gems, and actually got lucky during my breeding and got an Onyx Direwolf! So hatching that helped a lot with my leaderboard points. I now have Yin on my nest... :)

aprilbluebird
03-23-17, 04:38 PM
I would have loved yang but I'm currently 6th. I gave food left but not a huge amount and dnt see the point in using it if it's not gonna get me far.
Now, here's a question. My second account does so poorly on these (well iv came second once) but I can never reach all the mile stone prizes! Does anyone else struggle to do this?

I only have one account, and I usually don't reach the final few milestone prizes unless I use gems (which I have only done for this event). Although I possibly could if I bought the Lightning Leopards when one of my nests was free, and I fed my animals more... maybe.

tuffyjkitten
03-24-17, 06:12 AM
Ok this is the THIRD time my points have rolled back when I reopen the game. Last night I was lucky enough to get 246 points on the spin wheel, which pushed me over 5800 to get my Yin. I put him on the nest, collected some more stuff, and shut down my iPad before bed with 5890 points. I turn on the iPad this morning only to find that I have 5728 points. Each time this has happened it has been right after reaching a milestone. The prize I'm given stays, and I don't get another when I pass that mark again, but the points go away. Happened at 400, 2800, and now 5800.

poofyena
03-24-17, 07:44 AM
Doesn't look like I'll make it for Yang. Need to get over 3500 points to get back to second and just dont know if i can, i only have 270,000 food left. Wonder if i should try or just get Yin and stop.

leo2010leo
03-24-17, 08:13 AM
I have to disagree. I'm lvl 30 now, hardly spend any gems ever, and now it looks like I'll get the puppy easily enough, but no chance for the big bad wolf at all, let alone the kitten...

Cdnfroglover
03-24-17, 08:27 AM
Did anyone else have trouble with the wheel... it would not spin for me. I kept having to close out and come back in and try again. For the entire event not just today. Got all the way up to the kitty. No chance for puppy but do not mind this time. Saving my food for next challenge.

starship412
03-24-17, 09:07 AM
Somebody's sniping in my board like they do in Dragon Story. I'll have to check back on the game in a few minutes to make sure I'm not *****ed out of the prize I worked hard for.

Elfkittencake
03-24-17, 10:15 AM
First place in my group has almost 80,000 points, where second and third are at 20,000+.
The rest of us are clearly not spending money - 8,500 and below.

I wish it wouldn't lump me in with aggressive gem spenders. I mean, I gave up the first day when the top three all hit 10,000 in the first hour. 😣

Eluzyion
03-24-17, 10:16 AM
Did anyone else have trouble with the wheel... it would not spin for me. I kept having to close out and come back in and try again. For the entire event not just today. Got all the way up to the kitty. No chance for puppy but do not mind this time. Saving my food for next challenge.

My wheel does that all the time, I wish it was a center button to tap instead of slide to spin because it doesn't want to work in lagville:/

seraconan
03-24-17, 12:16 PM
My wheel does that all the time, I wish it was a center button to tap instead of slide to spin because it doesn't want to work in lagville:/

I agree
It would be easier to add spin button rather than spinning it manually

Alideh
03-24-17, 12:19 PM
I ended up in 3rd place XD It was a war zone, I had to boost up again and waste a few gems and then had a brain fart by freezing and not knowing what animals to evolve...ahhh If only I had woken up when I set my alarm I would have time to plan XD
At first I felt bad but then I remembered I got 20 runes and 25k apples so not bad, I really need runes so I always welcome those :D
Congrats to everyone who won!

Lisa0107
03-24-17, 12:21 PM
I did not hit the ruin prize a single time on the wheel this time. usually I get them at least once but this time, nadda. I can't tell you how many times I landed on the chest next to the ruins but no ruins this time. But I did get the cat with little effort. Having the second nest helped a lot, I do the lightning leopard trick mentioned earlier. What is strange is that I did not have any animals to feed except for a couple of super rares so my evolution flower was empty most of the time. And I still got the cat without too much trouble. Strange...

seraconan
03-24-17, 12:22 PM
First time I have completed all the milestone but had bad luck in getting the yang as 17 players in my group completed the milestone and 7 players were competing for the gold and silver
Hope storm8 gives another chance to get the yang again
But I dont want it in spin the wheel as I have bad luck in spinning
This leaderboard spin gave me 40zen gardens the highest items in my storage
Felt really bad for coming close yet too far

AuntyRose32
03-24-17, 12:44 PM
I came in third place. Not too shabby for someone who was really only particiapating to get the Haka Kiwi. There was no chance I'd get any of the other animals on offer. I only had a score of 2,362, first place was 2,724. So a very relaxed group to be part of, which was nice. The wheel helped a lot, I did have some animals to evolve. I was more than pleased with the 25,000 food and 20 runes reward. I always need runes. It was more enjoyable than I thought it would be to take part. My regular game play wasn't changed that much and deciding I'd be happy with the little Haka Kiwi was a good way to start out.

Alideh
03-24-17, 12:53 PM
I came in third place. Not too shabby for someone who was really only particiapating to get the Haka Kiwi. There was no chance I'd get any of the other animals on offer. I only had a score of 2,362, first place was 2,724. So a very relaxed group to be part of, which was nice. The wheel helped a lot, I did have some animals to evolve. I was more than pleased with the 25,000 food and 20 runes reward. I always need runes. It was more enjoyable than I thought it would be to take part. My regular game play wasn't changed that much and deciding I'd be happy with the little Haka Kiwi was a good way to start out.

Congrats & Lucky, the highest end score on my group was almost 13.088k XD

JustKay
03-24-17, 01:06 PM
Phew, I just managed to get enough points for the Yin! Had to buy a boost when I didn't really need to to get Yang, but that was still worth it, than wasting a lot of food on points now that could be useful next LB. Got lucky with a silver chest on my last spin. Was worried I'd end up with runes after getting it like 4 times already.

Had a pretty quiet finish with the rankings set a hour before the finish. Had a surprise runner up who came up from nowhere with boosting. I feel sorry for the people who were vying for no2 for so long only to get pipped at the finish. A lot of them had the Orcagami and/or the Gingerbread pony.

I did not hit the ruin prize a single time on the wheel this time. usually I get them at least once but this time, nadda. I can't tell you how many times I landed on the chest next to the ruins but no ruins this time. But I did get the cat with little effort. Having the second nest helped a lot, I do the lightning leopard trick mentioned earlier. What is strange is that I did not have any animals to feed except for a couple of super rares so my evolution flower was empty most of the time. And I still got the cat without too much trouble. Strange...

I wish I had your luck on the wheel. I have two nests, but had to keep them working non-stop with my evolution flower to only just get Yin. I got a lot of decorations on the wheel spins. Just bad luck I guess.

fwlzzzg
03-24-17, 01:39 PM
Yay I got Yang ! I had ~7000 points an hour before the finish and I just had to get it so I spent all my apples with the boost and I got to ~10 500 points at the end and ended up on the second place 😂 Now I don't have any apples and I was trying not to spend them but I just couldn't.. Yang is so beautiful !

AppieP
03-24-17, 01:53 PM
Got the Yang too. Glad i made it.

MystiqueRealm
03-24-17, 03:11 PM
I have to disagree. I'm lvl 30 now, hardly spend any gems ever, and now it looks like I'll get the puppy easily enough, but no chance for the big bad wolf at all, let alone the kitten...

You could have a chance to win without gems if you lost the previous LB, if you did win this one, all I can say is congrats! And good luck on the next, I bet it goes way higher if you won :)

Phoenix406
03-24-17, 10:24 PM
I was very blessed in this event. I spun for Runes 7 or 8 times! That's a free expansion, plus the 20 we got as milestone prizes. I just barely missed 6th place or I would have had 10 more. It does seem to me that the wheel sometimes seems to get "stuck" and land repeatedly on the little wooden chest next to the Runes.

Also, since we had a break from having to breed for specific animals, I was finally able to breed for some permanent animals I didn't have yet. I got Monsoon Marmot, Ember Bear, and the one I wanted most of all, Cursed Rose!

fwlzzzg
03-25-17, 02:12 AM
I was very blessed in this event. I spun for Runes 7 or 8 times! That's a free expansion, plus the 20 we got as milestone prizes. I just barely missed 6th place or I would have had 10 more. It does seem to me that the wheel sometimes seems to get "stuck" and land repeatedly on the little wooden chest next to the Runes.

Also, since we had a break from having to breed for specific animals, I was finally able to breed for some permanent animals I didn't have yet. I got Monsoon Marmot, Ember Bear, and the one I wanted most of all, Cursed Rose!

Try to save the ember bear and not feed it yet because you'll need it for a zodiac, and if I remember correctly, it's Gemini ☺️

visit123
03-26-17, 08:26 AM
Wow. This event never even showed up for me. I even reinstalled and installed another version of Fantasy Forest during the last couple of weeks. These types of bugs need to be sorted out.

Phoenix406
03-26-17, 12:20 PM
Try to save the ember bear and not feed it yet because you'll need it for a zodiac, and if I remember correctly, it's Gemini ☺️

Ooh, thank you for the information!