PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

caron7
03-29-17, 05:18 AM
Just wheat 2 collections running from Aideen here!

i'm collecting from her once or twice a day. just wheat plus coins so far. sigh. was really hoping for some **more valuable** golden drops, but i guess wheat is technically golden??

PrincessCupOButter
03-29-17, 05:25 AM
The closest thing to gold I've gotten from Aideen is one lumen essence, but I'll take that! Mostly she seems stuck on jewels for me.

ragga666
03-29-17, 07:25 AM
I found Aideen in my inventory today which was a nice surprise as I failed to upgrade to Level 6 although i was quite near. Is this normal?

AuntyRose32
03-29-17, 07:32 AM
I found Aideen in my inventory today which was a nice surprise as I failed to upgrade to Level 6 although i was quite near. Is this normal?

I don't think it's normal. If you didn't complete it all Aideen shouldn't be in your inventory. Good for you though, I'm happy you have her and I hope she stays in your Queen/Kingdom! Enjoy.

More wheat and jewels from Aideen for me this morning.

scavaig
03-29-17, 11:18 AM
Just wheat 2 collections running from Aideen here!

Yep.... 3 collections of wheat in a row here...... Good grief!!!!!!

Worth all the work ...... NO !

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
03-29-17, 02:48 PM
Is the Rainbow river dropping anything other than coins for anyone?

ileeas
03-29-17, 03:43 PM
Is the Rainbow river dropping anything other than coins for anyone?

So far all I get is coins. So I may put it away. I did finish it to level 6 so I was hoping that it would drop a few other things.

SpiritWind00
03-29-17, 06:40 PM
The rainbow river has coin drops only.

allinfortori
03-30-17, 10:10 AM
Aideen has given me wheat, jewels and something else each time--golden nugget, builders paste, lumen essence

Andro45
03-30-17, 11:07 AM
Somebody posted a picture an while back and I noticed a gift-icon on the left. I thought the latest version of Castle story had no gifts? At least I haven't seen it any more and I saw people complain about that. If somebody had CS Winter and the latest version on his/her device it would be possible they opened the wrong version (ie Winter) and then there would be no drops...

I got a request for a lucky hat that was sent 4 days ago. I do hope that the requesting ruler was able to finish the event even without my lucky hat. Sent it anyway...(reflexes). :)

I got jewels, lumin essence and builder's paste from Aideen, seen no gold but I hope for the best. In the end that is what I did it for.

I probably wouldn't have finished the event if I hadn't fallen ill. It gave me extra time I normally wouldn't have. I don't have alicorns or wizard schools, so no extra energy.

Rdb404
04-12-17, 03:32 AM
This happened to me as well. I was all the way completed with everything Except the last level 6 upgrade, even though I used gems to skip the last set of requirements as I was running out of time, it did not update it to level 6. I'm not for sure why some people got Aideen without level 6 being completely done, but I'm glad she showed up because I sure spent enough gems, time, and energy on that event, so thx s8.

Dancemom79
05-15-17, 01:10 PM
I also got Aideen without finishing the event, it was a nice surprise some time later. She drops wheat, builder's paste, luminescence, and jewels regularly. So far maybe one or two golden eggs I think.

ratdogs4
07-02-17, 05:34 AM
I also got Aideen without finishing the event, it was a nice surprise some time later. She drops wheat, builder's paste, luminescence, and jewels regularly. So far maybe one or two golden eggs I think.

Has anyone else experienced Aideen dropping no real goodies for the last several weeks, especially builder's paste? I used to get builder's paste from her quite frequently and now just coins, wheat, jewels and maybe an occasional golden egg. Disappointing.