PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Teller, closed for business? ★

Den8137259
03-13-17, 11:29 PM
Hi All, is Fortune Teller closed for good? ★
She seemed to be forgotten and left on the shelf or storage lol ..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C628a-JUwAEXMJA.jpg

rulerofjennyville
03-14-17, 04:40 AM
Fortune Teller was one of the things I wanted to save up for - so it's now no longer functioning?

FrostyFinn
03-14-17, 06:16 AM
if you are on the lower level the fotune teller works just fine as you go through your goal book. Really fun. But at level 50 there has been nothing for awhile.

Clark_Wayne
03-14-17, 09:44 PM
if you are on the lower level the fotune teller works just fine as you go through your goal book. Really fun. But at level 50 there has been nothing for awhile.

thx for the info . i don't need to buy then :)

dragoniakingdom
03-15-17, 02:57 AM
My fortune teller tent has been sitting in my Inventory for a long while now. No new fortunes & just takes up valuable land space as a decoration.

MoonVillage3
03-15-17, 04:27 AM
For players not at max levels yet.. the Fortune Tent is a precious building in collecting materials needed for the different goals through the levels.
There are 42 fortunes to go through and are not always one after the other. It takes time.
At level 50.. it's not needed anymore as we don't have goals to complete.. unfortunately. Maybe some day more levels will be added and our Fortune Tent starts business again.

thread for Fortune Tent is: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85515-Castle-Story-Fortune-Tent-Guide-(from-Ivy-s-Fortune-Tent)&p=1380517#post1380517

SpiritWind00
03-15-17, 01:22 PM
The tips you are referring to in the fortune hub thread were removed as they are considered a manipulation (*****) of the fortune tent. This thread seems like a good place for me tell you all why new posts referring to the manipulation of fortunes are edited/removed.

If anyone has any questions about this, please do not post; instead file a forum dispute where you have direct access to discuss it with one of the Community Managers. Thanks...

PanicMood
03-16-17, 06:57 AM
I was just thinking about this... I would really like new fortunes! They were a fun addiciton and the items were useful!

rulerofjennyville
03-17-17, 03:18 AM
I thought the opposite was true - the fortune teller's tent was for people who had reached level 50 and run out of things to do. Glad I didn't buy one.

ChezSweet
03-28-17, 06:22 AM
I'm only at level 43, bought the fortune tent and it only gives 700 coins. I'm soooo mad!! 😡I still have goals to do too. I bought it because the posts here said it was useful until level 50, so NOT TRUE!!!😡😡😡😡

meme1098
03-28-17, 06:26 AM
I'm only at level 43, bought the fortune tent and it only gives 700 coins. I'm soooo mad!! ��I still have goals to do too. I bought it because the posts here said it was useful until level 50, so NOT TRUE!!!��������

There's not a new fortune at each collection. It can take several collections for a new fortune. Have you checked out the thread?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85515-Castle-Story-Fortune-Tent-Guide-(from-Ivy-s-Fortune-Tent)