PDA

View Full Version : Problems with farm story for iphone version 1.7.4

Unregistered
03-13-11, 07:08 PM
This app always worked nice on the iphone but now it works so slow whenever I'm collecting, plowing, or shopping. The application started working slow right after the update.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 07:14 PM
I have updated Farm Story to my new IPod and there does not appear to be any missions, but it has been updated.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:57 AM
V1.7.4 claims it provides better performance and stability. Far from it, it's even slower than the original FS. I've gave up on the VFS version and reverted back to original FS. It takes me approximately one hour to water all my 99 neighbours. Today, the v1.7.4 FS takes me an extremely long 3 whole hours!!!! What's happening, the game keeps regressing in performance with each update????? Don't see anything great in the stars dropping after each water sprinkling (the dropping stars are redundant- Lava Team, if the dropping stars are slowing down the processing time, I'm sure many of us, farmers would be glad to skip that step). By the way, I was hoping for one drop of water in this updated version. Quite disappointed there are 3 drops of water as in previous version which very often camouflouge the entire field of crops, making it difficult to see which is empty for watering purpose..... Sorry, to say I am still very disappointed... only bonus si the 30 coins or 20 coins + 1xp or 2x bonus today when watering my neighbours.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:23 AM
Fully agree. V1.7.4 is extremely slow and platform is shaky. LavaTeam, how can you claim it's has better performance and stability when the converse is true!!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 11:41 AM
I also agree that the stars are redundant. We can tell how many we water by number remaining on the water can. The stars don't even appear on the actual crop you watered anyway, it only slows down the process, and I see no purpose for them. The only thing I could see using them for would be to indicate to others also trying to water the same farm that someone is in the process of watering certain crops. This would eliminate people watering the same crops at the same time and help to ensure the drops one gives are actually applied. That doesn't appear to be their purpose, though, because I don't believe others can see them.

Joanna811
03-16-11, 10:06 PM
I'm happy to see that I am not the only one so disappointed with this update. I enjoy this game but it's getting difficult to keep playing when the updates seem to make things worse. How soon can teamlava fix these issues and introduce upgrades that actually do things better for all us players. What can we do to convince you to get on top of things pronto!!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 02:38 AM
Fully agree. V1.7.4 is extremely slow and platform is shaky. LavaTeam, how can you claim it's has better performance and stability when the converse is true!!

Yes, I facing the same problems ... it is extremely slow and I finally revert to previous version. The bad thing is V1.7.4 ***** me to spend a lot of diamond ... :(