PDA

View Full Version : Lost two vanilla to game glitch

Lazureus
03-13-17, 06:50 AM
Last night before I went to bed, I collected my garden and re-watered it. I checked what was growing and it was TWO Vanilla (it has been DAYS since I last gotten a vanilla from the garden).... So this morning, I check my garden... It only gave me basil and garlic!! Where IS THE TWO VANILLA THAT WERE GROWING LAST NIGHT?!? I checked my storage and nope, no vanilla. It wasn't collected, it just disappeared and was replaced by other things! So I been completely gipped of the two vanilla THAT FINALLY SHOWED UP for me. This is so unfair!

My stoves were also empty which was weird, as I know I had them set to cook a lot of things too. I can tell cuz last night my ravioli was at 110/150 star level when I was putting it on the stoves. This morning, the stoves were empty and attempting to put ravioli on them still said 110/150. It's almost as if the game stopped saving my progress after I served my dishes and everything I did was reversed.

This isn't right, and I've spent money on this game. For something as super rare as vanilla, let alone two of them, to be robbed from me like this... I have to work and do other things in my life, and having a game take away my progress is something I don't have time to make up for! I am not going to spend any more on this game, ever. This is just unacceptable.

I want my two vanilla and lost progress back!

Rynetory2
03-13-17, 07:16 AM
Sorry to hear that. :( Sounds like you might have encountered a sync issue whereby your game progress wasn't properly saved on the servers. Don't leave the game immediately after your last action, try visiting a neighbour to do a force save on your game before you leave it. This will help to sync your actions. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure if Support can help with your lost progress but you can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). All the best!

Lazureus
03-13-17, 07:21 AM
That's a weird thing I noticed last night too, I could not load the neighbor list. Usually if there's a connection problem, the game will do the tomato cutting board thing and tell me I need internet to play. It didn't do that, the game let me play as normal.

Everything seemed fine, aside from the neighbor list not loading... and I closed the app the way I normally do. I cannot leave the app open in the background, due to another bug the game has on my phone (Galaxy S7 Edge)... where I can no longer hear notifications, ringtones, or ALARMS (super important for me, as I use my alarm to remind me when it's close to work time).

When this bug occurs, most of the game's own sounds stop playing too (like the sounds of putting food on the stoves, people leaving money on the tables, etc). So normally I have to hit the back button and quit the game (or use the task manager and swipe it out).

Rynetory2
03-13-17, 07:26 AM
I would suggest that you reinstall the game and restart your device.