PDA

View Full Version : Android can watch videos now?!

katali119
03-09-17, 05:23 AM
Anyone else notice this?! Or is it just a miraculous glitch on my phone that suddenly thinks it's iOS?! Since about 11:30am my time, which is not a normal update time, or update day, or anything, but my text has all got bigger again, and I can now speed up the battle arena and watch videos for food. This is very exciting! Waiting eagerly to see if I also have the new rebreed button in the normal game, but pretty sure this video thing didn't happen in Valentine?!

marathon2615
03-09-17, 06:01 AM
I just seen it myself. Looks like your not the only one. And yes the rebreed option is now available too. Very very exciting update!!

MajicHearts
03-09-17, 06:25 AM
Hi all, I just read your comments this morning (7:22am USA CST). I am on iOS. I just tried to watch a video on my devices (iPhone & iPad) and neither one will work. I wonder if adding Android devices made a "glitch" for iOS? S8????

After about an hours wait, I was able to watch the videos on both devices!

katali119
03-09-17, 06:36 AM
We have waited 4+ YEARS!!!! for this level of parity with iOS.

marathon2615
03-09-17, 09:49 AM
We have waited 4+ YEARS!!!! for this level of parity with iOS.
I'm afraid to hope but maybe more land will soon follow?

Yarin93
03-09-17, 10:15 AM
Thank you so much S8!!!! I can't wait for the next tournament to be able to watch a video and battle again. Oh, and the wheel as well, to be able to spin more than once will be amazing!

starship412
03-09-17, 10:45 AM
Is this update only on the Isles of Love version?

jbyn4e
03-09-17, 11:31 AM
I don't have it - either DS or FFS. What I need to install more to have it?
Where it should be? Can anyone screenshot it?
P.S. Android 4.2 - maybe that's issue?

katali119
03-09-17, 12:48 PM
No, I am playing on the regular version and it just randomly appeared this morning, and not when the gold-for-the-day bit happens either, just randomly about 3 hours later!

Florr06
03-09-17, 02:04 PM
I updated the game after seeing this thread and now I've got the feature as well! Really cool! :) :) Can someone explain what is the best way to use it? Should I "save up" for tournaments and spin-to-win or is that not possible? How many times can I watch a video per day?

kooky panda
03-09-17, 02:23 PM
I updated the game after seeing this thread and now I've got the feature as well! Really cool! :) :) Can someone explain what is the best way to use it? Should I "save up" for tournaments and spin-to-win or is that not possible? How many times can I watch a video per day?
You can watch two videos per day . They do not accumulate so you cannot save them up.

jbyn4e
03-09-17, 03:02 PM
Installed regular version (2.6.1.1g) - still see no video option anywhere. Is it available to all or just some? I am not connected to Facebook or Google play on game - does it matter? Does version of Android matter? Or installed apps?

Florr06
03-09-17, 03:34 PM
You can watch two videos per day . They do not accumulate so you cannot save them up.
Thanks for the info!

marathon2615
03-09-17, 07:07 PM
No, I am playing on the regular version and it just randomly appeared this morning, and not when the gold-for-the-day bit happens either, just randomly about 3 hours later!
Yup mines regular version too. No weird seasonal update stuff. Is 2 videos per day same as ios?

mayday2001
03-09-17, 07:38 PM

I am on IOS and my videos do not work. They worked on and off for a while, now it starts to play then freezes so I have to restart the game. I am playing on the most recent version

katali119
03-10-17, 04:53 AM
I only got one video today, when I watched one for the battle arena my "free gift" icon disappeared from the edge. Edit, it's back now. Is that how it normally works, oh lucky iOS users?

kooky panda
03-10-17, 09:50 AM
I am on IOS and my videos do not work. They worked on and off for a while, now it starts to play then freezes so I have to restart the game. I am playing on the most recent version

Try collecting coins or visiting a neighbor before playing the video.

I only got one video today, when I watched one for the battle arena my "free gift" icon disappeared from the edge. Edit, it's back now. Is that how it normally works, oh lucky iOS users?

No, on iOS you can watch one, then watch another one. Let me know if this keeps happening.

Rynetory2
03-11-17, 05:59 AM
Installed regular version (2.6.1.1g) - still see no video option anywhere. Is it available to all or just some? I am not connected to Facebook or Google play on game - does it matter? Does version of Android matter? Or installed apps?

This is a promotional feature which comes and goes out randomly to players. Players who get it may not always have it and players who dont have it now may get it in future. Hope you get yours very soon.

jbyn4e
03-11-17, 01:41 PM
@Rynetory2

Thanks for explanation. Pitty its not for everyone.