PDA

View Full Version : How do I remove my photo on leaderboard

PurpleScorpion76
03-08-17, 07:39 AM
Hi,

I've an issue with the latest leaderboard event. Even though we've got instructions of how to remove our Facebook icon from the leaderboard. I'm not logged in to Facebook in the game to be able to get the icon up. It's not even the icon for the Facebook account I have on that device. Or for that matter the account for my other s8 games, I went into the settings to turn off Facebook and the login button was showing. So clearly not logged in. Help please.

belbar22
03-08-17, 05:13 PM
My facebook profile picture is on the leaderboard and I want it to be removed. I have checked in settings and I am not logged in with facebook and I have checked facebook and have removed castle story from the apps that facebook can access and also logged the games centre from facebook. I have then deleted and reinstalled app and my picture is still there. What do I do now. I am horrified that my picture is visible. This doesn't happen in dragon story in the leaderboard events.

SpiritWind00
03-08-17, 06:33 PM
I'll report this for you. Just double check that the button is not on the right hand side (which sounds like you've done).

moving to bugs forum.

PurpleScorpion76
03-09-17, 02:28 AM
I put my post in the sticky at the top. I'm having pretty much the same issue. Except that my profile pic isn't on the same device as my game.

I've moved it here, now it's actually at the top here as posts go in date order :) SW

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-17, 05:06 AM
I put my post in the sticky at the top. I'm having pretty much the same issue. Except that my profile pic isn't on the same device as my game.

I've moved it here, now it's actually at the top here as posts go in date order :) SW

Thanks.

SpiritWind00
03-11-17, 07:43 PM
There's another FB interface on the social/invite screen. Have either of you tried testing the picture with this option?

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-17, 07:30 AM
There's another FB interface on the social/invite screen. Have either of you tried testing the picture with this option?

That's where I found it in the first place. Main menu / Settings / Game Settings down to the bottom of that column Facebook Connect states f login button where else is there? Apart from our settings on device?

SpiritWind00
03-12-17, 02:01 PM
No, not that one, social/invite screen. There are 3 big buttons, and FB is on the right.

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-17, 02:31 PM
No, not that one, social/invite screen. There are 3 big buttons, and FB is on the right.

It says 'Facebook Connect' I'm assuming this also means I'm not connected to Facebook here?

SpiritWind00
03-12-17, 07:20 PM
so did you press it?? what happened?? I've steered quite clear of any buttons to do with FB and I won't touch them to experiment here for you, sorry. What I'm asking is, have you clicked on that button and what did it do? I'm just trying to find a way for you to try some self-help resolution of disconnecting facebook. If it doesn't do anything, you'll need to wait for a response in this post from S8 or lodge a ticket.