PDA

View Full Version : Excessive Notifications

DMVdoll
03-08-17, 11:56 AM
After I updated my game 2.6.1.1g I received 50 duplicate notifications abt the start of the Adventure League. Make it stop please

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/DMV_Doll/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1488998689835_zpsrnhhdopx.jpg

[S8] Elsa
03-08-17, 12:23 PM
This has been reported for investigation.

katali119
03-15-17, 10:34 AM
Yep, happens to me now also, since they updated the game with the rebreed button. Only the bingo thankfully.

[S8] Elsa
03-15-17, 11:09 AM
Yep, happens to me now also, since they updated the game with the rebreed button. Only the bingo thankfully.

Are you playing any other version of Dragon Story than 2.6.1.1? This issue should be fixed in this version.

DracoDeLuna
06-21-17, 02:15 PM
I have the same Bug.
For me this Bug still occours.

Current Version: "Dragon Story v 2.6.0.2s57g"
Device: Sony Xperia Z2 (Phone)

I would say, this issue contains of 2 bugs:

1. Somtimes Messages are displayed multiple (mostly its the message about Adventuere leage, what somtimes triggers up to 50 notifications)
2. Notifications of same type are not grouped (in past versions notifications of the same time, updated the old ones instead of creating new)
- that mean, usually you should see only the lat notification best fix would be if notifications would be grouped, that you alsways see the last notification of the same type - Tyes could be
- Breeding finished
- Construction finished
- Gold Habitat is full
- Message Received
- Leage Stuff (exprired / restarted)
- Dragon Tales

I?m not sure if this information helpes, but for me it looks like I get one message lokalized in german, and then I get the same messages multiple times untranslated in english.
Looks to me like the messages are generated by 2 different locations in the sourcecode.