PDA

View Full Version : Cannot post...says im blocked

Cop Cakes
03-13-11, 01:46 PM
S8 id: Korynn
Oper. System: 2.3 (moto droid2)
Bakery Name: Cop Cakes

I haven't been able to post on my wall or anyone elses in a few days. When I try to it says I've been blocked...which I know I haven't because for one, I don't even know how to block people and two, I wouldn't block myself. I've restarted the game, restarted my phone, and still doesn't work. Please help!

mysweetshop
03-28-11, 02:20 AM
S8 id: Korynn
Oper. System: 2.3 (moto droid2)
Bakery Name: Cop Cakes

I haven't been able to post on my wall or anyone else's in a few days. When I try to it says I've been blocked...which I know I haven't because for one, I don't even know how to block people and two, I wouldn't block myself. I've restarted the game, restarted my phone, and still doesn't work. Please help!
I had the very same problem a few weeks ago.It's just an annoying bug that has fixed itself recently.But I did notice that if I post using my regular keyboard instead of my touch screen keyboard,it dosen't block. I have a G2.

d_butterfly
04-02-11, 11:39 AM
I also have this problem. I was in the middle of a conversation with a friend and now it says i'm blocked. Unless you can block someone instantaniously, this has got to be a bug.