PDA

View Full Version : Some thing new or old just some thing pleased

supster50
03-07-17, 02:25 PM
Oh I was so hoping for a new Birthstone Poney and or a rerelease of the next Zodiac animal Taurus. World events r ok but very slow going by its self. Or it would have been nice with another trio to try for. I finials got my first trio with Space critters. Oh well gives me time to get an expansion done and a new habitat in play, been working on it for almost a month now. Storm 8 should do a spinning wheel of ruines and apples. I bet they would see a lot of gem spenders in that. Money Money Money!!!!

MystiqueRealm
03-07-17, 02:53 PM
Oh I was so hoping for a new Birthstone Poney and or a rerelease of the next Zodiac animal Taurus. World events r ok but very slow going by its self. Or it would have been nice with another trio to try for. I finials got my first trio with Space critters. Oh well gives me time to get an expansion done and a new habitat in play, been working on it for almost a month now. Storm 8 should do a spinning wheel of ruines and apples. I bet they would see a lot of gem spenders in that. Money Money Money!!!!

Pretty sure the next zodiac is Aries then Taurus in April

Silverrain1
03-07-17, 03:02 PM
I love when old animals come back, especially ones iv missed. Gives me something to try for as I have almost every animal in the store apart from some gem animals. I know iv missed a lot of animals so I always appreciate a second try.

AppieP
03-07-17, 03:14 PM
I love when old animals come back, especially ones iv missed. Gives me something to try for as I have almost every animal in the store apart from some gem animals. I know iv missed a lot of animals so I always appreciate a second try.
Same applies for me. Love every animal comes out. It can be frustrating if we can't breed it after so many tries, but luckily we always get a 2nd and 3th...... try on several different ways.
Just enjoying and keep calm and take a breed (breath)😉

tahitii
03-08-17, 02:37 AM
I was at least hoping for a re-release of previous St.Patricks animals/habitats, even in a value pack 🙁 Why should we buy gems if there is nothing to do with them? Hope it's just an adjustment period... Please come back to the two weekly updates 😢

sparklegirly
03-10-17, 02:24 PM
I wonder why they are not giving us previous Saint Patrick's Day animals? Professor Scrape does not make sense for this time, and who wants to buy a value pack that includes a coin habitat? I would consider buying this if it was a Grand Dark Cove, otherwise it's just not worth $15. I wish it was hippopotagold instead.

supermaay
03-10-17, 03:18 PM
I wonder why they are not giving us previous Saint Patrick's Day animals? Professor Scrape does not make sense for this time, and who wants to buy a value pack that includes a coin habitat? I would consider buying this if it was a Grand Dark Cove, otherwise it's just not worth $15. I wish it was hippopotagold instead.

Agreed. This value pack does not make sense. I hope this is not an indication of quality deterioration due to Storm8 reorganization.

bravewarrior
03-10-17, 06:11 PM
S8 almost had me: if it had been grand dark cove with Hagrid instead of Scrape, I would buy it to make my Airy Otter world complete.

NannaSherry
03-11-17, 06:08 AM
[QUOTE=bravewarrior;1403404]S8 almost had me: if it had been grand dark cove with Hagrid instead of Scrape, I would buy it to make my Airy Otter world complete.[/QUOTE

]ABSOLUTELY! If they'd have offered Hagrid alone I'd have done it.

bravewarrior
03-11-17, 02:18 PM
]ABSOLUTELY! If they'd have offered Hagrid alone I'd have done it.[/QUOTE]

Send you a request so I could check out your realm.

DirkDragon
03-13-17, 01:09 AM
They sometimes withdraw animals, like Julius Baever, and l would like a chance to get them. They are only "old" animals to those who have played a long time. Something is better than nothing.