PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant update:- 8th March 2017

EdiiLouise
03-07-17, 11:25 AM
Not sure if we'll get an update tomorrow but I am hoping for St Patricks items or a crate or just anything

wagygirl
03-08-17, 01:59 AM
When S8 laid off hundreds of employees, updates have not been weekly or even on Wednesdays.
We had one on a Monday.
Sux.

twospoons
03-08-17, 02:07 AM
I'm betting switching off weeks between BS & RS will be the new normal.

tdwhitt
03-08-17, 06:57 AM
I hope we get a goal even though we had no time to prepare for it

kat8rose
03-08-17, 08:11 AM
Please let us know what's going on! If there will be no update, say so. It's unfair to keep us guessing. Also, if no updates, a reasonable expectation as to when they will return. Thank you s8 for considering your customers.

awesomejujubeans
03-08-17, 08:55 AM
When S8 laid off hundreds of employees, updates have not been weekly or even on Wednesdays.
We had one on a Monday.
Sux.

It's only been a week.

EdiiLouise
03-08-17, 11:23 AM
No update again............ I wish there would be some sort of announcement of what is happening with the game!!

VanaCatu
03-08-17, 11:40 AM
omg, guys, stop it! please! :) build up yr coins, and wait. just let them put all together after all down...

Elsa;1402855']Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when there will be content updates for any game for now. Some games may not have updates or may have less updates for a while, but it doesn't mean there won't be any updates in the future.

LalaSmooth
03-08-17, 11:53 AM
Where is the fun in repeating recipes over and over just to build coins?
omg, guys, stop it! please! :) build up yr coins, and wait. just let them put all together after all down...

Rosie_573
To be honest, I'm using this time to build older appliances & master recipes ✌ Sure I love update days like any other player, but since no one has any inside info from s8 about the future of these games, I am still finding a way to enjoy the game :)

Anikamarie23
Yes! That's exactly what I'm doing. Cooking, putting out food and saving as many coins as I can.👍

LalaSmooth
03-08-17, 11:56 AM
Give it a month or two and the games will be removed from the game

EdiiLouise
03-08-17, 12:05 PM
wanted something new to cook and so I purchased the founder stoves and I'll see what next week brings

DragonWished
03-08-17, 12:15 PM
To be honest, I'm using this time to build older appliances & master recipes ✌ Sure I love update days like any other player, but since no one has any inside info from s8 about the future of these games, I am still finding a way to enjoy the game :)

This makes so much sense to me. I'll be doing the same thing.

EdiiLouise
03-08-17, 12:18 PM
This makes so much sense to me. I'll be doing the same thing.

and me! I have heaps of recipes on grill/stove/oven to master and I haven't even touched lemonade cart. I'll be mastering all my recipes and if the game doesn't have future updates then I will be sad because it's so addictive :-)

DawnLovesDD
03-08-17, 12:31 PM
I will continue to gem out my ovens but I will no longer be tipping as I spend a good portion of my day on this game. I am guessing these games are done. I will just let coins build up as I have enough food to last for about a year. I think the least Storm owes us is an explanation of what is going on. People spend a lot of money and time on these games and we deserve to know.

pipipooh1977
03-08-17, 12:53 PM
I have nothing to cook but the recipes from the Mardi Gras oven, once those are mastered I have nothing! I'm not going to waste my time cooking food already mastered...So my door will stay closed in till they get their act together! :mad:

CacauBean
03-08-17, 01:31 PM
It would be so kind and respectful to us customers if they could make a announcement letting us know how is gonna be the update schedule from now on.

LightAndLove83
03-08-17, 01:58 PM
Give it a month or two and the games will be removed from the game

I agree with LalaSmooth. I thought things were headed south a long while back when Storm 8 took over for Team Lava. The writing has been on the wall for a while. *Taps plays in the background*

Rees630
03-08-17, 02:45 PM
How can they do that, and keep selling gems? What about people that buy gems faithfully, what, do we just lose them? I have quite a few that I've saved up, that I paid hard cash with. That seems so unfair, and deceptive.

I agree with LalaSmooth. I thought things were headed south a long while back when Storm 8 took over for Team Lava. The writing has been on the wall for a while. *Taps plays in the background*

kooky panda
03-08-17, 03:14 PM
Sorry guys, no update today.

We really appreciate the interest in Restaurant Story. We can't speculate on when, but please be on the lookout for new updates in this game. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please continue your discussions on this thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97537-No-new-update-this-week/page2