PDA

View Full Version : Bakery update:- 8th March 2017

EdiiLouise
03-07-17, 11:24 AM
I'm not certain if we get any updates tomorrow but if we do then I'm hoping for a St Patricks goal or any update really :)

monstertop
03-07-17, 12:36 PM
I hope so too. Anything at this point LOL. I just want to see that they're continuing to update content on this game.

Bakerling
03-07-17, 12:47 PM
I hope to see new appliances using coins to purchase not gems.

kayjco
03-07-17, 01:30 PM
Also hoping. Appliances for coins during goals and for gems when goals are over is the most sensible (and profitable, I'd think) way to do it.

We will see what tomorrow holds.

EdiiLouise
03-07-17, 02:05 PM
I really hope we get something nice & I'll be amazed if we don't get an update tomorrow because my recipe mastery is getting low

callmetired
03-07-17, 02:08 PM
Also hoping. Appliances for coins during goals and for gems when goals are over is the most sensible (and profitable, I'd think) way to do it.

We will see what tomorrow holds.

Ovens for gems EVER?? I'm sure I must be misreading that.

Profitable for who? Not us lowly players...

slayer7000
03-07-17, 02:43 PM
Pleaseeee s8

dianeupside
03-07-17, 03:04 PM
I'm hoping for anything as well at this point. Really do miss the previews then wouldn't have to wonder if there will be an update.

pipipooh1977
03-07-17, 03:54 PM
My doors are staying closed till we get a non-gem appliance! No update, no playing...that simple! So S8 better figure this out soon.

Updates are decided well in advance of the week they will be released, I have a hard time believing they don't have anything to release. They just don't want to and that will cost them. Someone would know what the updates were going to be.

kayjco
03-07-17, 04:44 PM
Ovens for gems EVER?? I'm sure I must be misreading that.

Profitable for who? Not us lowly players...
Profitable for the people making the game. They're on it to make money, as all business people are. If they don't make money, the game disappears.

As it stands now, goal ovens are retired and usually they just can't be obtained by newer players. Except for a few, they're just gone.

They could sell them for gems instead of retiring them. This way, people who do the goals get the ovens for coins, but people who didn't do the goals aren't penalized with the whole, "Haha! You can't have the oven!" thing.

It makes money for the guys running it, it allows current players to obtain the ovens without paying actual cash (and, thus, more players will have them and are displaying displaying the appliance/recipes in their Restaurant or Bakery) and it allows newbies to feel less left out, so no ill will toward the game.

There is just no losing there. Makes everything better and more profitable.

It's what I'd do! 😀

deekathleen
03-07-17, 04:48 PM
I spend enough money on this game,I won't spend gems on ovens. If they wanted to make money they could simply release all the items people have been begging for and lower the outrageously high gem prices on update items.

Sebsmommy15
03-08-17, 01:50 AM
I spend enough money on this game,I won't spend gems on ovens. If they wanted to make money they could simply release all the items people have been begging for and lower the outrageously high gem prices on update items.

This!!!!! ^^^^^

wagygirl
03-08-17, 01:55 AM
S8 laid of hundreds of employees. Games might not get regular updates anymore. :(

bakingbetty0313
03-08-17, 03:19 AM
Any update for today March 8, 2017?

EdiiLouise
03-08-17, 04:53 AM
Any update for today March 8, 2017?

50/50 chance of an update today. We'll just have to wait until later on today

bluewhale89
03-08-17, 08:05 AM
*** Crossing fingers for today *** :)

kat8rose
03-08-17, 08:08 AM
Please let us know what's going on! If there will be no update, say so. It's unfair to keep us guessing. Also, if no updates, a reasonable expectation as to when they will return. Thank you s8 for considering your customers.

EdiiLouise
03-08-17, 11:34 AM
Ugh Restaurant hasn't got an update! If this keeps up then I'm just going to uninstall my games

tinacapobres
03-08-17, 11:48 AM
It is so frustrating that no one from storm8 is answering the issues regarding updates. They seem ready to answer any other concern but never this matter.

LalaSmooth
03-08-17, 11:52 AM
Give it a few months and ALL the storm8 games will be removed from the game stores as storm8 removed some of their games before. A lot of people have quit playing since Storm8 took over and they made a complete mess of the games and whos bright idea was it to put appliances for gems? I'd not be surprised if this game will be removed

EdiiLouise
03-08-17, 11:59 AM
Time to build the Grapefruit Appliance

teammaggie
03-08-17, 12:15 PM
I would just like a simple yes or no from storm8 about getting an update today or not? Only because some of us wait to gift our neighbors on Wednesdays. If no update that's fine. Being in the dark is frustrating.

Daughteroftheking33
03-08-17, 12:41 PM
I would just like a simple yes or no from storm8 about getting an update today or not? Only because some of us wait to gift our neighbors on Wednesdays. If no update that's fine. Being in the dark is frustrating.

I am starting to get frustrated too! :( I wish they would keep us informed about what is going on. Some news is better than no news. I bet a lot of people are leaving this game. I am not going to quit this game because I spent a lot of money on it.

pipipooh1977
03-08-17, 12:51 PM
This is beyond stupid! I am getting so ticked off!!!!! No updates in 2 weeks, they must really not want our business anymore! :mad:

After these recipes are mastered on the last goal appliance, I have nothing to cook. And I refuse to to cook mastered recipes, I don't need the money. So my door will stay closed till they get their act together!

Daughteroftheking33
03-08-17, 01:00 PM
This is beyond stupid! I am getting so ticked off!!!!! No updates in 2 weeks, they must really not want our business anymore! :mad:

After these recipes are mastered on the last goal appliance, I have nothing to cook. And I refuse to to cook mastered recipes, I don't need the money. So my door will stay closed till they get their act together!

I understand how you feel. Wow! I am on level 80 and still have not mastered all the recipes for the ovens and drink mixers. I have a lot of things to master. :)

BlueBear06
03-08-17, 01:23 PM
I just read on FS that were not getting a update, so I can only assume were not getting one here either!

eldiri
03-08-17, 01:41 PM
Profitable for the people making the game. They're on it to make money, as all business people are. If they don't make money, the game disappears.

As it stands now, goal ovens are retired and usually they just can't be obtained by newer players. Except for a few, they're just gone.

They could sell them for gems instead of retiring them. This way, people who do the goals get the ovens for coins, but people who didn't do the goals aren't penalized with the whole, "Haha! You can't have the oven!" thing.

It makes money for the guys running it, it allows current players to obtain the ovens without paying actual cash (and, thus, more players will have them and are displaying displaying the appliance/recipes in their Restaurant or Bakery) and it allows newbies to feel less left out, so no ill will toward the game.

There is just no losing there. Makes everything better and more profitable.

It's what I'd do! 😀

You know, that's not a bad idea. I'd like to see the locked recipes unlocked too. Even if we have to pay gems for them. Sadly I get the sinking feeling that these games are likely done. They have version 2 of both BS and RS, and I wouldn't be surprised if they keep just those.

Minionsfan_1289
03-08-17, 02:15 PM
Yes. I was just saying this the other day. They would still from my observation that they would still make money off of us who buy those locked goals with gems. We all spend our hard earned money buying packs of gems anyways. At least for myself, id purchase ovens and stuff. So far I have purchased almost all the gem ovens since I have been trying to save money to expand. It lucks us new comers out who havent had the chance to get these awesome goal ovens. I used to play back in 2013...sadly my old game is gone so Ive had to start over like many, it sucks not having what I used to but the idea of unlocking them again even just something to do while other updates get added on. Like the sweetco goal, that was worth it and ****ed time before the new update.

Minionsfan_1289
03-08-17, 02:18 PM
I personally dont care for the BS2/RS2. I played them for a little while but the original is just the best. Nothing can beat the original bakery story. I really hope that they arent done with the game because it keeps me busy and this is the only game currently that I play. I dont want to see it die down.

Rees630
03-08-17, 02:35 PM
You may be onto something. The pictures of BS and RS aren't even showing on the main S8 page. I'm so sad.

You know, that's not a bad idea. I'd like to see the locked recipes unlocked too. Even if we have to pay gems for them. Sadly I get the sinking feeling that these games are likely done. They have version 2 of both BS and RS, and I wouldn't be surprised if they keep just those.

diaperrash99
03-08-17, 02:49 PM
You may be onto something. The pictures of BS and RS aren't even showing on the main S8 page. I'm so sad.

Hi, there are 2 pages worth of games! BS is on page 2 :) http://www.storm8.com/game/bakery-story/

Tysor11
03-08-17, 02:51 PM
I Guarantee BS2/RS2 end up getting updates today & those a horrible I didn't enjoy playing those at all! I'm Hoping they might just be chasing the day they release updates again but I'll be highly upset if it just disappears I've only been playing 3 years & still have recipes to matter but not many on the main appliances! COME ON S8 RELEASE ANYTHING AT THIS POINT JUST MAKE IT GREEN & WEEK BE HAPPY THERE HAS TO BE SCRAPPED GOALS THEY CAN RELEASE!! I'M REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS COMPANY BUT LOVE MY STORY GAMES & YESTERDAY DRAGON STORY & FANTASY STIRY GIT SMALL UPDATES! WHY NOT HERE TOO!

dianeupside
03-08-17, 02:57 PM
I saw on BS2 forum that they haven't gotten update/goals either so all the games are going without getting anything new, not just RS/BS and now FS. But I'm with everyone else I'd like an answer. If time is needed to 'regroup' since the layoffs then at least tell us....SOMETHING.

kooky panda
03-08-17, 03:08 PM
I am sorry but no update today.

Elsa;1402920']There may be less frequent updates for some games for now. We're not able to speculate on when future updates will be available. :)

Please use this thread for further discussions.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97668-Where-s-our-updates