PDA

View Full Version : Traverse the desert sands

caitimac92
03-07-17, 09:02 AM
I have the goal "sandy metal boots" which to complete, I have to do the 'traverse the desert sands'adventure, but it still shows as "locked by goal" even though I'm now at that goal. Is there anything I can do to prompt it to allow me to do this? Thanks

AuntyRose32
03-07-17, 12:50 PM
I have the goal "sandy metal boots" which to complete, I have to do the 'traverse the desert sands'adventure, but it still shows as "locked by goal" even though I'm now at that goal. Is there anything I can do to prompt it to allow me to do this? Thanks

Hi caitmac92, in order to unlock Traverse The Desert Sands Adventure, you will first need to save Sabina and complete the goal 'Strictly Ornamental'. It's a long goal quest but it's fun and you'll want Sabina in your Queen/Kingdom.
These goals aren't always sequential.

Here is the Castle Story guide to all goals, this is a really helpful thread and will help you to figure out what goals need to be completed first to trigger other goals etc. It has the answers to all your goal questions!! :)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide