PDA

View Full Version : Habitats

kukeleku111
03-06-17, 12:52 PM
hello,

Where are we suppose to put the spring animals? there doesn 't exist a habitat for them.
I also have a problem with my valentine animals, since the habitat cannot be bought anymore.

Please fix it Storm8a and give them a home. (preferably a coin one)

AppieP
03-06-17, 01:54 PM
hello,

Where are we suppose to put the spring animals? there doesn 't exist a habitat for them.
I also have a problem with my valentine animals, since the habitat cannot be bought anymore.

Do you mean the spring animals in the SB? There is a habitat for it. Just check your shop. The habitat is called: Shamrock Hills.
And if you collect next time some animals with a new or rerelaisd element, s8 will bring out a habitat for it. So buy it if you can before its too late. Otherwise leave those animals in storage and wait for the next time if the habitats come out.

Clark_Wayne
03-06-17, 02:08 PM
if you don't have gems to buy the shamrock hill, you can put in earth habitat or nature habitat because all the animals have a 2nd type (even the valentine animals)
but in this case you can not put them all together

AppieP
03-06-17, 02:21 PM
if you don't have gems to buy the shamrock hill, you can put in earth habitat or nature habitat because all the animals have a 2nd type (even the valentine animals)
but in this case you can not put them all together
Indeed totally forgotten 😊.
Everytime they rerelais a different element if I'm not mistaken, I'm a right?

kukeleku111
03-08-17, 03:52 AM
SB
AppieP, what is SB?

Seems like I am the only one not having the space (or money) to expend all the time, if you all can put mixed genres of animals in the same habitat.
How many habitats do I need to place the valentines animals in then? I have a few: with fire (hug pug and smitten kitten), with nature (matripony and cupid sparrow) and rock (love dove 2x)
--> I prefer to put them all together in the right habitat. Or at least 4 of them in 1 home.

And then there is the same problem with the icecreem ones. No home for vanillalamb or neapolitiger. (with rock and nature) Where is their habitat?

They could and should all fit in only 1 icecreem, 2 valentine and 1 spring home

it is complicated enough..
I don't see any reason why some have their own homes available and others not. ( horoscope and garnet animals have a home, why the icecreem and spring, ones not)
is it too much to ask to have a home available for the people that are interested? developers come on ;)

AppieP
03-08-17, 04:29 AM
@kukeleke111: SB is called Storybook. The event who is now active at the moment.

Eluzyion
03-08-17, 07:43 AM
SB is storybook, but Lucky Charmers is actually a World Event ;) there is Shamrock hill for these animals if you want them all in the same habitat, every element that comes out comes out with a gem costing habitat, except the Valentine I think that one was coins? The only one I'm not sure I've seen is a spring habitat, so if you use gems you can get those that hold your specific element and if you stay with coins you can place them in their secondary element habitat. The habitats with specific elements go on sale during the event they are currently showing up in, like shamrock hill right now for lucky charmers.. It'll be gone after the event is over. So always check habitats when new events come out for the ones on sale :)

AppieP
03-08-17, 09:09 AM
Yes your right Eluzyion about the SB😊😊. Stupid me haha. It was kinda late when a post it LOL. Of course I know what a SB is!!
And yes the valentine habitat was coins.

Eluzyion
03-08-17, 09:22 AM
Yes your right Eluzyion about the SB����. Stupid me haha. It was kinda late when a post it LOL. Of course I know what a SB is!!
And yes the valentine habitat was coins.

No worries I've done late night posting myself! ;) Ty for the confirmation on Vday habitat being coins, I thought I remembered paying coins but my brain works backwards sometimes lol

GreytMom
03-08-17, 10:56 AM
I've seen some really great themed habitats while visiting other forests. There was an ice cream one at some point and some cool holiday ones. I like to take a look to see what others have because maybe they'll re-release them. Now I save my gems and always watch for new limited ones. The habitats bought with real money hold several elements and more coins.
I've also visited several level 100+ forests who don't have a single habitat that was purchased using gems, so it's totally possible to play without ever spending real money.

AppieP
03-08-17, 11:31 AM
I've seen some really great themed habitats while visiting other forests. There was an ice cream one at some point and some cool holiday ones. I like to take a look to see what others have because maybe they'll re-release them. Now I save my gems and always watch for new limited ones. The habitats bought with real money hold several elements and more coins.
I've also visited several level 100+ forests who don't have a single habitat that was purchased using gems, so it's totally possible to play without ever spending real money.
I didn't before using gems for habitats. But like you said, I'm also saving gems and looking for premium habitats. I'm glad when we get one during a World Event like they did before. (Artic Abode, Tinkerers Toyshop, Mystic Mire) Unfortunately not this event. I also love the premium habitats, don't no why I never bought it before. Well never old to learn😉. Love it that these habitats hold more coins and animals.

Clark_Wayne
03-08-17, 08:28 PM

the habitat with ice cream was offered during the 1st winter world event. and the spring habitat and autumn habitat too during the spring event and autumn event. they are no more in the market and i don't think they could be milestones prizes but they could be re-released during black friday or cyber monday. but if i remember, they were sold for gems ;)

saucysammis
03-13-17, 01:12 PM
hello,

If you are referring to a habitat for the pink flower spring element that the hippiepotamus animal has, (and Dandelion, etc) there is a habitat that only carries that spring element. It is called the "Flower Field" if you want to search for it on the forums. It is green with a lot of spring flowers on the perimeter. At the moment I have one on the middle green shelf just above my zodiac area if you want to take a look. It sold for gems... and I believe it may have been a prize back when we got habitats for prizes if we completed events. Perhaps it will be offered in some way soon since an animal with the element was released.

I'm speculating (really really hoping) that the developers took the Valentine and Music habitats out of the shop for the purpose of working on them, and that they will be reintroduced with the ability to hold a second element and hopefully an additional (4th) creature.

AppieP, what is SB?

Seems like I am the only one not having the space (or money) to expend all the time, if you all can put mixed genres of animals in the same habitat.
How many habitats do I need to place the valentines animals in then? I have a few: with fire (hug pug and smitten kitten), with nature (matripony and cupid sparrow) and rock (love dove 2x)
--> I prefer to put them all together in the right habitat. Or at least 4 of them in 1 home.

And then there is the same problem with the icecreem ones. No home for vanillalamb or neapolitiger. (with rock and nature) Where is their habitat?

They could and should all fit in only 1 icecreem, 2 valentine and 1 spring home

it is complicated enough..
I don't see any reason why some have their own homes available and others not. ( horoscope and garnet animals have a home, why the icecreem and spring, ones not)
is it too much to ask to have a home available for the people that are interested? developers come on ;)

There is an Ice Cream habitat, it was offered one summer along with the Ice Cream trio and held 3 creatures. The Ice Cream Habitat, along with the Holiday Hamlet that made a brief availability during the recent "holiday season" are the only specialty habitats that I know of that have been modified to be able to hold an additional element, and the modification occurred at a time when it was reintroduced ....if I recall correctly. The modification also came with the capability of a 4th animal in the case of the Ice Cream habitat. I hope for all those who want it that it will make a comeback.

The Valentine collection spans several habitats at this point, together all the Valentine elements can be placed either together or nearby in a Valentine themed habitat..... mine are all grouped together on the middle green shelf at the moment if you wish to look. I apologize that I do not remember animals I don't have, and that the following info is incomplete. I really wish that every habitat/animal info indicated origin! That said, the habitats are, in order of introduction:

1. Lovers Lane: Valentine element; capacity of 3.
Associated with the Smitten Kitten, Love Dove and Matripony.
Can also accommodate the more recently introduced Hug Pug, Amour Boar and Cupid Sparrow

2. Palatial Gardens: Fire/Earth elements; capacity of 4 (introduced right after Lovers Lane)
Associated with: Heartvaark, Cherub Cub and Romanticore. Also Valentiger
Can accommodate Fire/Earth such as the Love Dove, Smitten Kitten, Love Bug, Bee mine, Amour Boar, Hug Pug, etc

3. Sweetheart Hollow: Electric/Earth/Fire elements; capacity of 4
Associated with: Love Bug, Bee mine, .....etc?

4. Valentine Valley: Electric/Nature/Fire elements; capacity of 4 (introduced right after Sweetheart Hollow)
Associated with: Sweet Sheep, XO Ox, Puppy Love ....etc. Love Dove and Cupid Sparrow can go here because of their nature element.

5. Cozy Cove: Heart/Water/Stone elements; capacity of 4
Associated with: Amour Boar, Hug Pug, Cupid Sparrow.

a_beautiful_day
04-18-17, 06:11 PM
I just realized I cannot buy anymore habitats!! I never thought it would happen in this game....help!!! I've tried (& think succeeded) in getting every new habitat to come out & now I can't get this new one today! Please oh please lift the max!! :eek: I don't want to delete habitats I've paid for with real $!! Sigh..

AppieP
04-19-17, 01:00 AM
I just realized I cannot buy anymore habitats!! I never thought it would happen in this game....help!!! I've tried (& think succeeded) in getting every new habitat to come out & now I can't get this new one today! Please oh please lift the max!! :eek: I don't want to delete habitats I've paid for with real $!! Sigh..
So if I'm not mistaken you can't place the new habitat from the milestone? That's the answer I'm searching for a while, if we can place habitats out of our storage if we reached the max. If that's right what you're saying, I'm probably going to place my storages habitats. 🤔😉

a_beautiful_day
04-19-17, 09:00 AM
I have one habitat left in storage..just got from leader contest & it looks like it will let me place it. I didn't try because I already have it & if they lift the maximum amount you can have, I want to save my limited space for new ones. My problem is I can no longer purchase any habitats from the store/market. Like the new one they just released after the Easter ones...I can't buy it. I can't even buy a simple fire, air, water etc habitat!!! It says on all habitats in the market, "limit reached"! I had NO idea this was possible or that I was near max or I wouldn't have used up all my space..ya know, saved for new habitats. I'm just disappointed & kinda mad cause this was my favorite game & I spent a lot of money on it since the beginning. I still would have but now I feel like why bother. New habitats was almost as much fun as new animals! Anyways, sorry rant over. I just wish Storm8 would give us more space & now I'll know to use it sparingly!

a_beautiful_day
04-19-17, 09:03 AM
Or...let us put ones we want to save, that we spent $ on, in storage!

AppieP
04-19-17, 09:14 AM
I knew there was a limit for the habitat. Sorry you didnt. You can see it when you tab on your level, it will directly open your profile page.
So if I'm understand you well, you say we can place a habitat out of the storage if we reached the maximum?
Agree with you, we need to store habitats also.

a_beautiful_day
04-19-17, 09:39 AM
I knew there was a limit for the habitat. Sorry you didnt. You can see it when you tab on your level, it will directly open your profile page.
So if I'm understand you well, you say we can place a habitat out of the storage if we reached the maximum?
Agree with you, we need to store habitats also.

Yes I do believe I can place the one I have in storage..but I didn't hit the green check to place it since I already have it. If I decide to keep playing, I will have to delete some of my multiple habitats (paid for since all mine are either paid for or won in a contest etc) so I want to avoid that as much as possible. But at the rate they offer new habitats, I'm not going to have fun in this game anymore. Thanks for sharing where to find the max habitat section. They didn't make that the easiest to find & I just didn't think it was something I needed to look for. I still have room for many more habitats..so I'm just sad. This really was my favorite game. :(

mysticalfairy320
04-21-17, 07:07 PM
I think I've been playing for 2 plus years and I just bought a habitat and still have 4 green spaces to put habitats on but it said limit reached what do I do anyone else in the same boat?

a_beautiful_day
04-22-17, 03:37 PM
Same boat here...see my post. It was added to this one:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97712-habitats/page2

Basically I've not heard that there is anything we can do. I've had to delete one I paid for just to finish birthstone habitat collection...& I'm not happy about it.

(I have merged with current thread- KP)

littelprincess0313
04-22-17, 10:36 PM
Im begging and asking for new expantions and the habitat cab to be lifted since two months... i havent gotten any feedback from S8 if there is sth in the planning (only to know that would be a BIG help)
I dont know how they wait so long with expantions as we need them to place our (often with gems buyed) habitats

mysticalfairy320
04-23-17, 01:03 AM
I feel the same I've spent so much on this game there are not enough storage options and I'm only on level 172 I should have been at 200 they should let us store and change around our habitats and animals but I don't think that will ever happen.

mysticalfairy320
05-03-17, 09:44 AM
I just deleted a Christmas habits I'm really upset I've spent over $1,000 on this game I think it's time to stop if they can't give us a higher limit on the habitats it's not worth spending $ I love the new habitats but i have extra land I shouldn't have to delete my habits I paid for. I also took a fire habitat out of storage to see if u could place it I can but then my limit stays at 126 not 127 so I had to delete that one as well to get the new rain habitat.

littelprincess0313
05-03-17, 12:56 PM
I agree!! We need new expantions and get rid of this stupid habitat cap - especially when we can expand more than put habitats out!
An answer would be really great, if this is even on your list for the next weeks- I wouldnt mind fewer weekly updates if it would give you the time to create new expantions. Please! We need them!!

alyssafriends
06-08-17, 05:11 PM
Since I have 126 full habitats with no doubles I can't play anyways unless they increase the limits

littelprincess0313
06-08-17, 08:02 PM
Since I have 126 full habitats with no doubles I can't play anyways unless they increase the limits

I still second that! But by now I kinda think its useless :(

littelprincess0313
06-08-17, 08:04 PM
I have 125. Im on my last expantion and begging for an update for weeks!

alyssafriends
06-10-17, 03:37 AM
Guess we just have to keep asking

I was able to get to 127 habitats by using the one I had left in storage.

At least I was able to get up to 128 habitats with the event :)

forestwald
06-11-17, 04:41 AM
I am in the same boat. I thought maybe it was because Inam not at Level 200 but it sounds like that the cap is 126. That stinks cuz I still have tone of animals in storage and space for habitats. Please remove the cap S8.

tahitii
06-12-17, 05:49 AM
I think they are working on it or they will keep losing players that pay for premium habitats. Waiting for some room they could raise the cap to 140 habitats...🤔
I'd love to see new expansions in the yellow area maybe with a sand background 🙂

a_beautiful_day
06-19-17, 09:34 AM
Well now I have no more space for habitats & no space for new animals. So for me to get any new released animal, I have to delete one. I guess I've hit the dead end of this game. If I keep checking in, I'm going to want to get the new animals but I don't want to delete the ones I have.(same with new habitats!) So I'm left with that agonizing decision or just don't log in at all..basically saying goodbye. I could come back when they expand but by then I will have missed out on many new animals and that is disheartening. (I guess the new animals may still be in storage unless it's one that has to be bred) I'm very sad and disappointed. Never thought this day would come. :( ..and yes I too have spent a lot on this game so this feels like a slap in the face from s8. I guess keeping us money spenders in the game isn't very important cause these are the people most affected by this problem!

epinederose
06-20-17, 04:08 AM

of course it is possible to play without purchasing habitats, but this game is free, and at least the money has to come from somewhere...
I do not mind spending gems once in a while on the new habitats..... they are pretty..... the spring habitat is called "flower field", in the french version of the game....... not shamrock...... this was another event.....

:)

locknkey1
07-02-17, 07:57 AM
Dear Storm8,

Firstly, let's me thanks you for creating a very interesting FFS
which attracted so many players around the world to play.

However, as you are aware, we and many long playing players/ customers of yours
Have been repeatedly requesting you to raise the CAP ON HABITATS and EXPANSIONS, otherwise
We are unable to play your interesting FFS any further. It may be no good to everyone to lose
Our long years of daily support and using real $ and gems to play FFS and other STORM8 games.

Please urgently raise the CAPs on habitats n expansions so that we can enjoy your games to give you more support

Thank you

jovianbodie
07-02-17, 08:45 AM
I'm at level 56 so I am nowhere near the cap. However, I stand with you in your request. I have seen numerous players asking for an increase, as they have invested their hard earned money (and other resources) in the game. I can only imagine the frustration and honestly, none of it seems fair. I have considered spending my money here as I do like the game, but then I see requests like yours and I talk myself out of the heartache. I would absolutely sign the petition to have the team raise the cap. #Fairplay

alyssafriends
07-04-17, 11:50 AM
Dear Storm8,

Firstly, let's me thanks you for creating a very interesting FFS
which attracted so many players around the world to play.

However, as you are aware, we and many long playing players/ customers of yours
Have been repeatedly requesting you to raise the CAP ON HABITATS and EXPANSIONS, otherwise
We are unable to play your interesting FFS any further. It may be no good to everyone to lose
Our long years of daily support and using real $ and gems to play FFS and other STORM8 games.

Please urgently raise the CAPs on habitats n expansions so that we can enjoy your games to give you more support

Thank you

I'm level 200, have 128 habitats full with no doubles. Yes, it's 128 because if you get a free habitat you can place it. Please increase the space and number of allowable habitats. I can't play anymore without it.

GreytMom
07-04-17, 03:42 PM
Right there with you guys. I'm no where near the cap yet, either, but it will happen. And I only have 11 out of 126 regular habitats, all the rest are special & gem-purchased except for the few we could win.

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 03:52 PM
I'm all for a cap raise.. But it will take adding more maps to the game for more habitats to be beneficial because mobile devices cannot handle the graphic content as it is, many people having crash on load issues..if they added more maps then habitats could be spread between maps where not everything is loaded at once on the main screen, plus it would give the game more longevity instead of players being forced to quit because there is no room to grow

mysticalfairy320
07-04-17, 08:35 PM
I've been taking screen shots of what I delete I buy duplicates bc they are so pretty but I want the new habitats so I'm forced to delete the habitats i spent money on and my animals are everywhere bc of this there is no order in my village I'm slowly going nutz.....

alyssafriends
07-31-17, 03:43 AM
Come on!!! Just raise the limit to 135. Get us more land later.

Silverrain1
12-16-17, 12:59 PM
Just been visiting some neighbors and saw some gorgeous habitats I don't have. Hope they come back!
One has a little lantern in the corner and must hold either dark or nature (a punk skunk was in it)
An other with a bridge at the end and a little river and lots of fallen leaves!
Anyone know what they are?
A cave!!!!! With lots of what looks like amethysts on it?
Ruins!!!! On puddles - this is awesome!
Now there's one with a windmill!!!!
Iv missed so much! (Sad face)
Can they come back please???

Also, it would be sooooo amazing if the harvest hollow could hold more than 300 apples. With two critters in there, it fills up so quickly!

mysticalfairy320
12-16-17, 03:25 PM
I don't have the lantern but I have these- the amathyst was I think end of summer fall, the one with the bridge(drowsy hollow) and puddles(ghostly glen) was Halloween and the windmill was in Nov I think with all the fairies!

mysticalfairy320
12-16-17, 03:35 PM
Vernal Vale has the windmill, and there is Fairy falls

Silverrain1
12-16-17, 04:54 PM
Thanks, these are really nice. Hope I get a chance for them! Iv empty spots on my map that I can fill up so I'm hoping for some re releases of the ones I missed!

mysticalfairy320
12-16-17, 05:36 PM
I hope u get them too! I sold the back and white one, and the gold and black one bc of space and I really wanted new ones and they didn't really go with my theme, I passed on the one too with the lantern but now wish we can get them again, now that we have space. I know leader boards will normally give an old habitat so here's hoping!

Rynetory2
12-17-17, 06:11 AM
@Silverrain1

See the pictures of the Limited Habitats (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463648&viewfull=1#post1463648) in the Main Guide and see if they are those you are looking for. Hope this helps.

(Merged to existing thread)

Rynetory2
12-17-17, 06:13 AM
I chanced upon this habitat while helping a visitor's forest. I think it was recent and sad that I missed it, love to have it back. :)

Can someone tell me what's the name, elements and number of creatures it holds? Thanks in advance.

AppieP
12-17-17, 06:43 AM
I chanced upon this habitat while helping a visitor's forest. I think it was recent and sad that I missed it, love to have it back. :)

Can someone tell me what's the name, elements and number of creatures it holds? Thanks in advance.

The Habitat is called: Mystic Mire.
It holds Dark/Water creatures.
Animal capacity 4, Coin capacity 55.000

Here a pic without creatures inside it;)

AppieP
12-17-17, 08:05 AM
Dont know if you want all the pics for all the Habitats. But your missing a lot of pics i saw.
I have also one i cant see in the habitat list. So here a picture of it.

AppieP
12-17-17, 08:29 AM
And another one not showing on the list. One i have:p

Rynetory2
12-17-17, 08:54 AM
The Habitat is called: Mystic Mire.
It holds Dark/Water creatures.
Animal capacity 4, Coin capacity 55.000

Here a pic without creatures inside it;)

Ops I realised it's a regular habitat after I posted. Thank you.

Oh the information on limited ones are great. I'll try later to see if the pictures blur out, hopefully they don't. I'll post in the Feedback on the Guides thread and let you know. Thanks. :)

mysticalfairy320
12-17-17, 09:08 AM
I had 2 in my village but I deleted them because I had one in storage from a leader board event, so I said I'd put it back out when I have more space, maybe it's in your storage! Plus it use to be avaliable all the time I didn't think they'd ever not have it avaliable so I thought I'd always be able to buy more but I guess they removed it, jk I just saw it too.

littelprince0313
12-25-17, 08:01 PM
So Im at my last expantion.... anyone else the same problem? And how long do you think wehave to wait until we can use all the habitats we would be able to place :(

Rynetory2
12-27-17, 12:12 AM
So Im at my last expantion.... anyone else the same problem? And how long do you think wehave to wait until we can use all the habitats we would be able to place :(

Please continue this discussion in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101848-Increasing-Habitat-Limits-and-New-Expansions. Thanks.

Rynetory2
01-12-18, 08:17 PM
The Noble Garden looks awesome! Kudos to the designers. :D Keep your fabulous work coming.

tahitii
01-13-18, 04:36 AM
Agree @Rynetory2 it's really beautiful! but 300 gems for a habitat that only holds 2 elements is too much :(

AppieP
01-13-18, 05:10 AM
Agree @Rynetory2 it's really beautiful! but 300 gems for a habitat that only holds 2 elements is too much :(

Indeed it looks awesome!! If I had the gems for it, I would buy it. Because it holds 5 creatures. But unfortunately I save my gems for 2 Zodiac habitats on sale. If it comes some day.... If i buy it now, i would probably regret it. But it looks fine. Fabulous work designers.

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:36 PM

I didn't mind the 2 elements factor though you are right. I would buy it straight away if it was 250 gems, still trying to decide...

Rynetory2
03-21-18, 03:24 AM
Has anyone bought the Peaceful Plain? Wondering how it looks when placed in the forest.

mysticalfairy320
03-22-18, 09:05 PM
They don't have lots of new lightning habitats so I bought it, I've taken a bunch of pics and tried to upload but it says failed. I hope u can visit my village and see it I still crash when I visit others, it's on the bottom left in the new green area!

Rynetory2
03-23-18, 05:39 AM
They don't have lots of new lightning habitats so I bought it, I've taken a bunch of pics and tried to upload but it says failed. I hope u can visit my village and see it I still crash when I visit others, it's on the bottom left in the new green area!

Thank you for replying. I saw it, luckily my game didn't clash. It's pretty though I am still undecided. Thanks.

mysticalfairy320
03-23-18, 06:39 AM
Welcome :)

tahitii
05-19-18, 07:40 AM
There has always been the option to store a habitat (even if blacked out)?

https://preview.ibb.co/d2SUJ8/2018_05_19_16_32_23.jpg (https://ibb.co/kVzLQo)

AppieP
05-19-18, 10:26 AM
There has always been the option to store a habitat (even if blacked out)?
Maby, it could be, but don't know for sure. As long as i play, can't remember i had that option, but if im being announced never tried before. Maby if it's empty and not filled with animals it be?

tahitii
05-21-18, 10:35 AM
@AppieP Maybe you are right I just didn't notice it before :(
However, I hope that it will be possible soon!

AppieP
06-10-18, 02:59 AM
Where did the "Lava Lagoon" go!? It never was limited, always available, but can't find it anymore. So pity. In lack of space I need to buy some gem habitats, which can hold more creatures. But it's gone:(

Rynetory2
06-11-18, 05:58 AM
Where did the "Lava Lagoon" go!? It never was limited, always available, but can't find it anymore. So pity. In lack of space I need to buy some gem habitats, which can hold more creatures. But it's gone:(

Checking on this.

AppieP
06-19-18, 03:02 PM
Checking on this.

Do you already know more about this habitat? Or is there a change it comes back soon? TIA.

Rynetory2
06-19-18, 08:52 PM
Do you already know more about this habitat? Or is there a change it comes back soon? TIA.

I did check but no answer yet. I'll ask again. Seems like they did change to remove it to limited time habitat. I'll post as soon as I get an answer.

AppieP
06-19-18, 09:25 PM
I did check but no answer yet. I'll ask again. Seems like they did change to remove it to limited time habitat. I'll post as soon as I get an answer.

Thanks for your quick response, I will wait;). Thanks again.

Rynetory2
08-28-18, 03:26 AM
Not sure if anyone noticed... I think these Space habitats form a big square like the Birthstone and Zodiac ones. They looked marvellous! I believe the previous Rainbow ones did too.

Planetary Plateau, Star Hill, Stellar Garden, Cosmic Field

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46972

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47016

miadoubled
08-28-18, 07:33 AM
Not sure if anyone noticed... I think these Space habitats form a big square like the Birthstone and Zodiac ones. They looked marvellous! I believe the previous Rainbow ones did too.

46512 46420 46622 46970

Aw man that is awesome, i wish i would have known!!

AppieP
08-28-18, 08:24 AM

46512 46420 46622 46970

Yes i swear, that's exactually what i was thinking:love-struck:

Rynetory2
08-28-18, 08:46 AM

Now I wished I had posted this earlier. :( I suspected this for the Rainbow month but wasn't sure until recently when they released the Cosmic Field when I was able to piece them together. I missed out buying them too.

Maybe someone who bought all of them could try to fit them and see if they did fit nicely? Loaded a better picture but the Limited banner blocked full view.

AppieP
08-28-18, 10:39 AM
While visiting neighbors, saw someone who has 3, but it doesn't perfectly close to each other. But i think S8 was intended too. You can see the land between the habitats. The zodiac and birthstone habitats makes a perfect squire. Nice idea btw, for a perfect squire maby a suggestion for the following upcoming habitats S8 relaise.

Sugarcat5
08-28-18, 12:14 PM
Yes it's beautiful and I would love to have them all on my island. Just one problem....NO ROOM WITHOUT MORE EXPANSIONS!!!!!!

deadpixel
08-28-18, 08:43 PM
Yes it's beautiful and I would love to have them all on my island. Just one problem....NO ROOM WITHOUT MORE EXPANSIONS!!!!!!

Yep! No more room for expansion. And I soooooo wanted these because I love the space-themed habitats and creatures.

Why aren't the developers increasing the available land? It's been what? A year since they last released more land. Weren't they in that time able to make more land available?

https://image.ibb.co/dVyw8U/Space_Habitat_Sale.jpg

Rynetory2
08-28-18, 09:59 PM

Haha the habitats returned very timely as we were just talking about this. ;)

mysticalfairy320
08-29-18, 12:08 PM
I would have to sell my last 4 crops to have this I may have to quit soon no land

Rynetory2
08-30-18, 08:18 AM
A helpful forum member informed me earlier that the Rainbow habitats do fit together. Thank you. :)

Cool Canyon, Rainbow River, Vibrant Vale, Warm Woods

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47026

deadpixel
08-31-18, 09:43 AM
Well, after several hours of searching for the few duplicate animals to sell and consolidating creatures in the few 3-creature habitats I had and migrating them to the free 4-creature habitats from events, I was finally able to clear enough land to get the two remaining 4 space-themed habitats to form the quad-habitat.

I must say that I'm disappointed in the final design as it seems that they did a slipshod job, particularly on the edges of the habitats. See for yourselves...

https://image.ibb.co/hyA3Ue/2_D71_F030_5_BA3_4_D3_D_81_BD_969_AB314_A782.jpg

More than that, I'd have expected that each habitat would have had a different secondary element combined with Space. Instead, the Planetary Plateau was pure Space, the Stellar Garden was Nature, but both the Cosmic Field and Star Hill were Water, even though the design of the Star Hill was for clearly for Fire. And there's a fifth habitat that's pure Space, the Celestial Slopes. What happened to one combined with Lightning for the Lunar Drake?

The final combination does not look like what they showed in the popups. Not happy :mad: At least when you walk into a sleazy cafe the small prints at the bottom of their menus would say "The photos are for illustration only."

Sakrysta
08-31-18, 09:59 AM
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Space habitats as a set. They are overly busy, making the animals hard to see. And I completely agree with you on the edges. They look like they were made to fit together in a different layout, even though the one you've chosen absolutely makes the most sense, and the patterns on the ground do seem to flow into one another.

Much as I love the Space element, I'm very glad I didn't buy the habitats - especially since you can buy multiple Space Places for 500,000 coins each. That was SUPER helpful this time - I wish they would let us have multiples of the coin habitats more often!

AppieP
08-31-18, 02:25 PM
The final combination does not look like what they showed in the popups. Not happy :mad: At least when you walk into a sleazy cafe the small prints at the bottom of their menus would say "The photos are for illustration only."
That's what i was telling you all about. Sorry you are misleaded by this. Hope your not feeling sorry for buying the full squire.

While visiting neighbors, saw someone who has 3, but it doesn't perfectly close to each other. But i think S8 was intended too. You can see the land between the habitats. The zodiac and birthstone habitats makes a perfect squire. Nice idea btw, for a perfect squire maby a suggestion for the following upcoming habitats S8 relaise.

Rynetory2
08-31-18, 08:06 PM
deadpixel - I've passed in the feedback on these habitats.

deadpixel
08-31-18, 08:23 PM
That's what i was telling you all about. Sorry you are misleaded by this. Hope your not feeling sorry for buying the full squire.

Nah! I’m not sorry about the purchase as I love the Space-themed stuff and there is hope that they might actually updated the edges one day. I'm just miffed at the shoddy workmanship and lack of quality control. Why couldn't they maintain the same level of artistry they demonstrated with the Zodiac and Birthstone habitats?

It was somewhat frustrating too because of the time I spent culling and rearranging my creatures and habitats, only to receive a booby prize.

deadpixel - I've passed in the feedback on these habitats.
Thank you Rynetory. Here’s hoping that they’ll make amendments to the joining edges.

Rynetory2
08-31-18, 08:28 PM
I really hope they would remove the gaps too. They looked so much better without the gaps, it kind of spoilt the magnificent look. But looking on the bright side, at least they aren't bigger gaps.

Rynetory2
01-03-19, 03:24 AM
Did anyone see the last habitat for this? I didn't recall seeing a popup for the final habitat and was wondering if I had missed it?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49345

AppieP
01-03-19, 03:29 AM
I don't think you missed it at all. Can't believe I see a pop-up for the 4th as well. Maby only 3 for dec?

Rynetory2
01-03-19, 03:41 AM
Phew so glad to hear that I didn't miss it. Much appreciate your reply.

Now let me go and bug the team lol....

Phoenix406
01-03-19, 11:00 AM
Yes, there were only 3 habitats this month, which looks weird (not having a quad).

Rynetory2
01-07-19, 09:42 PM
I just received confirmation that there are only 3 habitats.

Rynetory2
01-07-19, 09:43 PM
Yes, there were only 3 habitats this month, which looks weird (not having a quad).

I think think so too, it's a bit odd.

Phoenix406
01-23-19, 01:49 PM
I put my "Santa's Village" habitat on the top side, and I think it looks really nice with the other 3 and fills it out like a quad, sort of.
On another note, I do like this idea of having 4 interlocking habitats per month, but is anyone else finding it kind of difficult to keep finding space for them? The problem I am running into is that the one great big island where most of our habitats go - the expansions go off in weird directions, kind of around the West end of the island, and so I can't always find a way to put 4 habitats next to each other. If they would open up all that land in the middle for expansions, it would make our forests more attractive *and* allow us to make these quads. I really don't want to have to rearrange all my smaller islands to try to make room for quads as I already have them decorated according to color of habitats, more or less.

Rynetory2
05-02-19, 11:51 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51627

Rynetory2
05-17-19, 10:12 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51800

mymonta
05-18-19, 12:25 AM
Very cool new habitat, although it kind of looks like a conglomeration of other habitats.

Rynetory2
06-07-19, 09:22 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52017

Rynetory2
06-14-19, 06:17 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52097

Rynetory2
06-21-19, 04:41 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52178

Rynetory2
06-27-19, 05:42 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52287

Rynetory2
07-10-19, 06:05 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52288

Rynetory2
07-12-19, 07:38 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52357

Rynetory2
07-24-19, 05:11 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52454

Rynetory2
07-30-19, 07:08 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52513

Rynetory2
08-03-19, 06:32 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52569

Rynetory2
08-14-19, 05:37 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52658

Rynetory2
08-16-19, 07:03 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52733

mymonta
08-17-19, 02:26 PM
I also love the "new" habitat that they released with this event - the colors are right up my alley. However, it is just a recoloring of the Secret Sancturary. :( Come on, guys, at least put a little bit of effort into this once active and lively game!

Rynetory2
08-23-19, 06:04 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52766

Rynetory2
09-02-19, 04:13 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52893

Rynetory2
09-06-19, 05:04 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52941

Rynetory2
09-14-19, 05:31 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53024

Rynetory2
09-21-19, 05:11 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53104

Rynetory2
09-21-19, 05:11 AM
Berry Forest is beautiful. :)

Rynetory2
10-02-19, 06:07 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53241

mymonta
10-02-19, 12:34 PM
On the one hand, I am disappointed that the last several habitats have been nothing more than recolorings of previous habitats. On the other hand, it is fun to see the other color possibilities for these habitats and to see how different they can look with newly imagined colorations. some of the new color combos are better than the originals. So my newest account will have a forest full of newly colored old habitats. lol!

mymonta
10-05-19, 09:10 PM
Was there some sort of habitat switcheroo? I swear that the habitat in the market today is not the one that was there yesterday.

NannaSherry
10-06-19, 04:36 AM
Was there some sort of habitat switcheroo? I swear that the habitat in the market today is not the one that was there yesterday.

YES!!! There was. I want the one that popped up, very beautiful, and not the one in the store. Does anyone know what gives? Has anyone bought it?

FlatFoot
10-07-19, 01:06 PM
Heyyy!!! So, some of you sharp-eyed players noticed a bit of a discrepency on the new habitat promotional art/release and you'd be correct. I accidently swapped the art/id on the habitat but have since updated it.

The habitat released on 10/04 is the Snowy Scout Tower (Dark/Water/Nature) <--the types are also updated.

The habitat that was showcased will be released on 10/11 and is called Autumn Serenity (Electric/Earth/Fire)

Appologies for any confusion, though the impact seemed minimal.

Hope all is well!

Nick

NannaSherry
10-08-19, 04:16 AM
Thank you Nick for the explanation. Helps a lot. And thanks for the habitat pictures you put up and some gorgeous designs.