PDA

View Full Version : Weird battle bugs?

sleepygs
03-05-17, 07:10 AM
Is anyone else experiencing weird glitches during battles/tournaments? Since the last update a dragon attack will occasionally "heal" instead of damage. Not a big deal, so I just figured it was a bug.

Now:
I used a watch and battle after finally getting past Darkwing... And was given Darkwing as an opponent again! Of course, I can't get past him again... This is super frustrating, but I hate tech support even more. Is anyone else getting these glitches or is it me? I'm on iOS 9.x.

katali119
03-05-17, 07:39 AM
It's definitely not just you, or just now. I suffered this a couple of tournaments ago, and pretty much every tournament there is at least one and usually 2+ people having the same problem, and usually on one of the harder dragons. Couple of things you can try (not that it will help with Darkwing, sorry, try Huntress or Diamond if you have them?) are making sure you have started the game from fresh before each battle, and visiting a neighbour or inviting a new neighbour after, which I think forces the app to contact the server, and thus save your progress (tip I found on a similar thread here a while back, from the mods.) Hope you make it past Darkwing again quickly.

sleepygs
03-05-17, 08:38 PM
Thanks. I'm basically just being as careful as possible. No using watches and doing zero to upset the digital spirits! Thanks for the pointers, I'll be using them?