PDA

View Full Version : Help

CelestiasHeaven
03-04-17, 08:21 AM
Why can i not change my Email here in the Settings?any time i try it tells my password is wrong allthough its not. If it would be, how would i be able to logg in twice today after logging out? My old Facebook account got banned thx to Facebook, why they thought the name was a fake and it looks like i won?t get my old account back, which is why i made up a new Facebook account. Now here comes the real Problem.
I NEED to link my current Email to my storms Id Account to it, so i can get Quickservers again for Bakerystory2.
If i try logging in to my current Facebook account, all my progress is gone, if i switch to my old account it only shows me the linked google Play account without a facebook :( which means now Quick times serves are avaible for me to ask for :(
So why can i not change her my current email?
And yes i already contacted the support :(

Rynetory2
03-04-17, 09:11 AM
Awww sorry to hear that you're having these issues. :( For your case, you definitely need Support to help you out. And you're correct to contact them. Please continue to follow up with them.

CelestiasHeaven
03-04-17, 10:21 AM
Awww sorry to hear that you're having these issues. :( For your case, you definitely need Support to help you out. And you're correct to contact them. Please continue to follow up with them.

Thx :( i hope support will answer quick and be able to help me out quick, strange thing is i can ask for quick serverrs from Restaurant Story 2 with my new facebook account but it wont work with bakery story that is strange enough. o.o

Rynetory2
03-04-17, 11:36 PM
Dont worry the wizards at Support will sort this out for you. :)