PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Charmers World Event March 3 2017

Alideh
03-03-17, 12:43 PM
Yay!

rather world event than leaderboard :) less stressful :)

1st individual prize : 25 clovers
2nd individual prize : 250 clovers
3rd individual prize : 850 clovers
4th individual prize : 1750 clovers - celtic cat (shamrock nature, hatching 14h, evolving 15h)
5th individual prize : 2500 clovers - FourLeaf Rover (shamrock earth, hatching 20h, evolving 20h)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36166&d=1488570417 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36166&d=1488570417)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36167&d=1488570431 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36167&d=1488570431)

We have 3 animals!!!
:D :D
Glad we got an animal in the community prizes :D

The dog and the Cheep are beyond gorgeous!!
The cat is pretty too but since I'm a dog person the dog catches my eyes more :D

Something told me to be prepared and put an animal in the flower but no I didn't listen XD I regret it now.
Good luck all!!!

JeffW60
03-03-17, 12:46 PM
Glad to get a world event, though I was totally unprepared for it

AppieP
03-03-17, 01:18 PM
Luckily I was prepared. Had a animal ready into the flower and my breeding time just finished.
Already have the first price. 25 Golden Clovers: Shamrock fountain. (Collect 4 glovers every 4 hours)
For the 2nd price Clovers Field you need to collect 250 Clovers.
The first animal is: Celtic Cat (1750 Clovers)
The 2nd animal: Four Leaf Rover (2500 Clovers)
And the final (community) price: Limerick Chick.

Good luck everyone. Don't forget to collect all your glovers. Don't forget to mine also.
We get double the points for breeding during this event.

Clark_Wayne
03-03-17, 01:38 PM

4th individual prize : 1750 clovers - celtic cat (shamrock nature, hatching 14h, evolving 15h)
5th individual prize : 2500 clovers - FourLeaf Rover (shamrock earth, hatching 20h, evolving 20h)

AppieP
03-03-17, 01:49 PM
Yes you're so right. LB's are always ****ing my apples suppliers. Now I can hoarding more apples luckily XD.

Eluzyion
03-03-17, 01:54 PM
So cute! Good luck everyone! :) puppy is adorable but that Celtic cat is AWESOME :D

Fountain 25 (gives 4 clovers/4hours)
Clover fields needs 250
Clover tile needs 850
Celtic Cat (rare) shamrock/nature needs 1750 (14 hour hatch/15 hour evolve) Ty Clark
Four Leaf Rover (SR) shamrock/earth needs 2500 (20 hour hatch/20 hour evolve) Ty Clark

Community rewards 1100

Banner
Rainbow
Limerick Chick (SR) shamrock/nature

poofyena
03-03-17, 02:00 PM
Loving these animals! I'm Irish so love the theme heh. Had a few crops and breedings ready so luckily got off to an ok start.

seahawkran
03-03-17, 02:02 PM
Had a headstart on this too - got to 48 shamrocks almost immediately, notified I won Shamrock Fountain, went to storage to retrieve/place it and it is NOWHERE to be found!!!

... anyone else having this problem!!?? I have exited/closed/restarted game several times already ...

NEVERMIND - has finally appeared in storage! YEAH!!!

Silverrain1
03-03-17, 02:08 PM
Had a headstart on this too - got to 48 shamrocks almost immediately, notified I won Shamrock Fountain, went to storage to retrieve/place and it is nowhere to be found!!!

... anyone else having this problem!!??

... or do we have to BUY it !!??

You can buy it but it is also the first prize. It goes straight to storage and will b in the all tab. If that doesn't work, force close and try again. Sometimes they are hard to find in storage. I wish there was a better storage system! Perhaps alphabetically or new items have the word new written on it until you have read the info or it's been in storage/your forest for so long.

hutchyy12345
03-03-17, 02:43 PM
Omg the rover is beautiful! And I will actually be able to get it, and I have enough gems to get the habitat so the whole collection is together. It's so stressful when the 1st prize of the leaderboard is beautiful and you really want it but you know you have no chance of getting it.

Clark_Wayne
03-03-17, 02:56 PM
Had a headstart on this too - got to 48 shamrocks almost immediately, notified I won Shamrock Fountain, went to storage to retrieve/place it and it is NOWHERE to be found!!!

... anyone else having this problem!!?? I have exited/closed/restarted game several times already ...

NEVERMIND - has finally appeared in storage! YEAH!!!

sometimes it takes a few minutes to show in storage ;) next time try to force close and restart few minutes later ;)

sparklegirly
03-03-17, 06:54 PM
So cute! Good luck everyone! :) puppy is adorable but that Celtic cat is AWESOME :D...

Thank you, good luck to you too :) For me the puppy and chick will likely stay in storage, but the Celtic Cat is so beautiful (yes I'm a cat lady lol!) 😍😜

Eluzyion
03-03-17, 07:18 PM
Thank you, good luck to you too :) For me the puppy and chick will likely stay in storage, but the Celtic Cat is so beautiful (yes I'm a cat lady lol!) ����

We can do it!! I'm over here cheering you on! ;)

Phoenix406
03-03-17, 10:51 PM
I'm glad there are 3 animals and the habitat holds 4. My Hippiepotomus is going to look really cute in this habitat. 😊

missbhavensdragons
03-03-17, 10:59 PM
sometimes it takes a few minutes to show in storage ;) next time try to force close and restart few minutes later ;)

Same thing happend to me last night, but I still have not find it in my storage :(

torfhoeken3
03-03-17, 11:45 PM
Love this theme, the animals and habitat!!! Off to a good start as I had all prepared for LB, but this is so much better! Thank you, S8 - you had us worried there for a moment, but now we are HAPPY again :)

mysticalfairy320
03-04-17, 07:15 AM
I bought the new lucky habitat last night but this morning it disappeared and it's not in the shop anyone else have this issue, I restarted 3 times but it never showed up

Lisa0107
03-04-17, 08:46 AM
Love the bird. I hope we get him. I had treent in the flower when this started and he was 35 hours so a very good start :)

MystiqueRealm
03-04-17, 10:29 AM
I love love love Celtics cat, I like the dog too I just wish they stopped with the shamrock hairbows and didn't add them all over its body, but still cute!

kooky panda
03-04-17, 11:47 AM
I bought the new lucky habitat last night but this morning it disappeared and it's not in the shop anyone else have this issue, I restarted 3 times but it never showed up

Have you checked inventory?
If it is still missing, please
Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Clark_Wayne
03-05-17, 10:32 AM
post#4 updated
final prize need 2500 clovers
that means we need 250 per day !

mysticalfairy320
03-05-17, 10:33 AM
I had to open the valentine's day one and I see the new lucky habitat in my Forrest but in the newest updated one its still missing, this has happened to me before so I was like let's see if it's there in the older version and it is the same issue.

AppieP
03-05-17, 12:30 PM
post#4 updated
Thanks. That's 100 less if the previous if I'm not mistaken. A little less stressful. Thanks for the milestone.

Eluzyion
03-05-17, 03:01 PM
I had to open the valentine's day one and I see the new lucky habitat in my Forrest but in the newest updated one its still missing, this has happened to me before so I was like let's see if it's there in the older version and it is the same issue.

When I placed a birthstone habitat it didn't show for a couple of days, I could click on the space it was and move the invisible habitat but couldn't see it.. It eventually fixed itself. I hope yours does too, if not they say clearing cache and reinstalling was the suggestion I got from staff..hopefully it'll fix without that though.

arrouk
03-06-17, 03:32 PM
Doesn't look like I'm going to get the puppy :(
I'm averaging 230 a day but it won't be enough.

GreytMom
03-06-17, 04:37 PM

I'm not on track either, averaged 225 day. Sometimes my crops vanish when I'm not playing where when I go in there's just empty farms, and of course it happened with Prunes a few times.

There's still lots of time to catch up, so don't give up yet!

Clark_Wayne
03-06-17, 05:46 PM

I'm not on track either, averaged 225 day. Sometimes my crops vanish when I'm not playing where when I go in there's just empty farms, and of course it happened with Prunes a few times.

There's still lots of time to catch up, so don't give up yet!

you know you got clovers from the mine ? it can help you complet your missing clovers. and don't forget that the clovers from breeding are doubled ;) so speeding a little bit before you go sleep or work can help too

GreytMom
03-07-17, 10:37 AM
you know you got clovers from the mine ? it can help you complet your missing clovers. and don't forget that the clovers from breeding are doubled ;) so speeding a little bit before you go sleep or work can help too
Thanks for the reminder. That's always an option.

AppieP
03-07-17, 11:28 AM
Just reached the 1100 and now eligible to collect the community prizes. We already collect 85.000.000 for the Clover Flag. We need to collect 190.000.000 for the rainbow.

Clark_Wayne
03-07-17, 11:32 AM
6 days left
you need to have 1000 clovers if you want to reach the last individual prize

DirkDragon
03-07-17, 11:43 AM
post#4 updated

Thanks for the heads-up, Clark_Wayne.

Cdnfroglover
03-07-17, 11:45 AM
Thanks Clark... was just about to ask that... I just broke 1100. Would like to have a tad more breathing room though!

MystiqueRealm
03-07-17, 05:17 PM
I just got the Celtic cat and can't even put it on the nest until opal Octopus is done but I'm glad to get at least 1!

Eluzyion
03-07-17, 08:00 PM
I just got the Celtic cat and can't even put it on the nest until opal Octopus is done but I'm glad to get at least 1!

Congrats! I just put mine on the nest! :)

MystiqueRealm
03-08-17, 10:23 AM
Congrats! I just put mine on the nest! :)

Thank you! I really like the Celtic cat but it kind of blends into the shamrock habitat making it harder to see :(

Eluzyion
03-09-17, 07:32 AM
I got Four Leaf Rover! Best of luck to everyone trying! :)

Alideh
03-09-17, 10:29 AM

Thank you for the information on the the prizes!

Thank you everyone else who also helped :D

AppieP
03-09-17, 03:17 PM
Just managed to get the Celtic Cat. Love the egg BTW. 4 days left to get the FourLeaf Rover. Hope we all collect enough for the final price.
320 million for the final. I'm afraid we didn't make it, we all collect 205 million in 7 days. If we does, it will be a close call. I will continue collect clovers after I reached the 2500 clovers for the FourLeaf Rover. Hope everyone does.

Clark_Wayne
03-10-17, 01:56 PM
3 days left.
you need to have over 1750 clovers if you want to reach the last individual prize ;)

Clark_Wayne
03-11-17, 12:00 PM
2 days left
you need to have over 2000 clovers if you want to reach the last individual prize

tahitii
03-11-17, 12:05 PM
Does the world event end on monday instead of tuesday as usual? Even the value pack expires on monday 🤔

Clark_Wayne
03-11-17, 12:10 PM
Does the world event end on monday instead of tuesday as usual? Even the value pack expires on monday ��

if i do remember, events end more often on monday in the past. then when updates increased, events end more often on tuesday
may be they are going back to old time schedules :D

tahitii
03-11-17, 12:28 PM
if i do remember, events end more often on monday in the past. then when updates increased, events end more often on tuesday
may be they are going back to old time schedules :D

I wasn't playing at the time of monday updates but you can be right! I hope so 🙂

Clark_Wayne
03-11-17, 05:20 PM
I wasn't playing at the time of monday updates but you can be right! I hope so ��

updates never started on monday ;) but at this time, when events end on monday we had a small break between monday and tuesday :D
that's why some old players (like me) complain about non-stop events LOL

Clark_Wayne
03-12-17, 11:46 AM
1 day left
you need to have over 2250 clovers if you want to reach the last individual prize ;)

Alideh
03-12-17, 12:04 PM
I'm 100 points away from getting the Four Leaf Rover :D
With my 6 20hour harvest I will have them in a few hours, I am still breeding, hatching and will keep planting in order to help get to the 320k mark. Hopefuly we can get the Limerick Chick :D :D

JeffW60
03-12-17, 12:24 PM
With the world event ending tomorrow there will be nothing going on which is the first time I ever remember that happening. Hate to say it but if we get nothing in terms of an update Tuesday then this game will pretty much be over in my opinion. Sure would be nice to get some feedback from the staff but I don't expect that to happen.

Silverrain1
03-12-17, 01:04 PM
You will never guess what. I am one point away from the rover lol. Iv got charm cherries to harvest soon so I'll get it then. No point spending a gem when I'm waiting on crops to harvest. May sound silly not spending one gem but since I dnt wanna buy more gems then every little helps lol. And I agree with the above comments. I need something to happen Tuesday.

AppieP
03-12-17, 01:06 PM
Yeh just collect the Four Leaf Rover. Really hope we all can collect the 320 million for the Limerick Chick.

Alideh
03-12-17, 02:03 PM
Yeh just collect the Four Leaf Rover. Really hope we all can collect the 320 million for the Limerick Chick.

Congrats & Congrats Silverrain1!

I am confident that we will get the Limerick Chick :D :D :D

AppieP
03-12-17, 02:09 PM
Congrats & Congrats Silverrain1!

I am confident that we will get the Limerick Chick :D :D :D
Thanks. And also congrats too Silverrain1 to.
I really hope your right about your confident😉. Looks nice the Limerick Chick between the other 2. Otherwise I think I have another trio not completed. Let's collect those clovers you all.😊

Buttercup0001
03-12-17, 04:14 PM
Congrats to all in getting the last individual prize of the Four Leaf Rover. I wasn't prepared for the event and even though I've been breeding, hatching, farming and evolving, I'm 473 clovers away from it which I don't think I'll get :(. Maybe the Four Leaf Rover might make a reappearance in a Spin and Win, that's if we get a much needed update.

Clark_Wayne
03-12-17, 05:00 PM
With the world event ending tomorrow there will be nothing going on which is the first time I ever remember that happening. Hate to say it but if we get nothing in terms of an update Tuesday then this game will pretty much be over in my opinion. Sure would be nice to get some feedback from the staff but I don't expect that to happen.

You will never guess what. I am one point away from the rover lol. Iv got charm cherries to harvest soon so I'll get it then. No point spending a gem when I'm waiting on crops to harvest. May sound silly not spending one gem but since I dnt wanna buy more gems then every little helps lol. And I agree with the above comments. I need something to happen Tuesday.

my opinion is we are probably having the next birthstone pony on tuesday
but a tourney could as well happen. or both :D

Silverrain1
03-12-17, 11:43 PM
my opinion is we are probably having the next birthstone pony on tuesday
but a tourney could as well happen. or both :D

Woo hoo. Hope your right! I got my rover last night. Will keep collecting for the community prizes as well. I'm amazed at how long it took me to get the rover, considering my extra nests and they have always been busy. But, because of that I did decide I would b ok planting 4 of my farms with nuts over night and only 2 with mangoes. My second account is not gonna get the last prize tho. I didn't notice how behind I had fallen on that.

Thanks AppieP and Alideh

Alideh
03-13-17, 08:04 AM
Congrats to everyone who already got the Rober :D I got mine last night, and I see we are close to reaching the 320k mark :o

kukeleku111
03-13-17, 08:31 AM
I would like that chick :P (communityprize) , pleaseStorm8 let us get it we tried sooo hard.

seraconan
03-13-17, 08:47 AM
only 5,000,000 left to gt the chick hope to get it in 2.30 hrs

pls tell me, i'm thinking of buying the clover habitat. i have 210 gems. i dont know should i buy it or skip it
pls help
thank u

AppieP
03-13-17, 09:30 AM

pls tell me, i'm thinking of buying the clover habitat. i have 210 gems. i dont know should i buy it or skip it
pls help
thank u
I think it's always good to buy a habitat. Specially for the premium ones, because they hold more animals and often more elements also. So yes it's a good thing to do. But that's my opinion. It's your money (gems). Good luck for deciding. Keep in mind if you buy it, your too low in gems for another update that's coming soon. If your not buying gems.

haku8cafe
03-13-17, 10:00 AM

pls help
thank u

in terms of priority I would go for second nest because that would help you so much in most events, my friend got 4 nest her schedule is almost the same as me just plant 5hr crop than 8hr crop she finish her 2500 with last 2days with few hours to spare with 0 gems spend effortless

2 nest 250gems
3 nest 500gems
4 nest 1000gems

of cause having premium habitats is also good because of the 55K especially if you are low lvl on your way to plant the 75K crop it helps so much than logging every hour for coins. depends on your playstyle if you are active or like me I even can miss some 5hr crops at times :(

Phoenix406
03-13-17, 11:09 AM
I've done absolutely all I can do at this point to get Clovers. I hope we get the chick.

seraconan
03-13-17, 11:26 AM
I've done absolutely all I can do at this point to get Clovers. I hope we get the chick.

me too

MystiqueRealm
03-13-17, 11:33 AM
We got the chick, but the new yin and yang LB isn't showing up, only got the popup.. did I miss the date and it's tomorrow?

geckoos
03-13-17, 11:36 AM
We got the chick, but the new yin and yang LB isn't showing up, only got the popup.. did I miss the date and it's tomorrow?

14/3/2017 :)

MystiqueRealm
03-13-17, 11:37 AM
14/3/2017 :)

Thank you I accidently closed it and missed the date ..love the kitties :)

geckoos
03-13-17, 11:39 AM
Thank you I accidently closed it and missed the date ..love the kitties :)

Praying for a good group without crazy points ;)

saucysammis
03-13-17, 11:43 AM
I know many of us worked it until the bitter end to contribute clovers for the chick. Thanks to all.

Clark_Wayne
03-13-17, 11:53 AM
LOL i was completly wrong LOL we are going to have leaderboard LOL
anyway a 1 day break is better than no break ;)

goddard7006
03-13-17, 11:54 AM
there was 3 minutes left and I needed 55 more clovers I was going to spend the gems but then it disappeared WTH!

sweethutch
03-13-17, 01:05 PM
there was 3 minutes left and I needed 55 more clovers I was going to spend the gems but then it disappeared WTH!

Same thing happened to me!!! The icon on the right side of the screen just disappeared! There was still over 3 minutes left and I had just finished harvesting and hatching and was going to spend the gems for the rest of what clovers I needed. I know it hadn't ended yet because I had the game pulled up on my tablet as well and could still see it. Mods, can someone look into this please?!?

Alideh
03-13-17, 03:42 PM
Congrats everyone we got the chick :D :D

I also saw the upload for the Leaderboard starting tomorrow :D :D
My guess is instead of having events that overlap we will have one at a time until things get settled or figured out in the Storm8 workplace. Hope they aren't stressing.
I for a moment I wanted to know what was going on but now after seeing this announcement I don't mind, I'm sure they are overloaded with work right now that they don't need more stress.
So for now everyone lets enjoy the slowtime we have to bring out animals from the den and to expand our lands :D
I'm almost about to expand to another plot after expanding last week so I am super happy about this :P

ButterKittenLuv
03-13-17, 07:27 PM
Same here, I've waited for it to start, and my mystic mangoes are all done, my tubacan just finished evolving, and my crystal unicorn is ready to hatch! I'm saving up for leaderboard points and it's so stressful right now.

Caleleth
03-13-17, 08:26 PM
Needed 3 points for the Celtic kitty. Missed it by a few minutes celebrating my bday with family. :( 3 little points...

LauraGSJK
03-14-17, 02:00 AM
Needed 3 points for the Celtic kitty. Missed it by a few minutes celebrating my bday with family. :( 3 little points...

Aww, so very sorry you barely missed getting the kitty. Happy belated birthday though! I hope you had a great day! :D

saucysammis
03-14-17, 09:35 AM

As much as I enjoy the game and making a try for every single event and goal, I choose to celebrate every time I miss a prize due to living real life. Happy Birthday!