PDA

View Full Version : Twin Star Dragon: Crafting (ends April 4 2017)

kooky panda
03-03-17, 12:03 PM
New Crafting Dragon ( Collect Fallen Stars from battles)

NOTE: Small Glitch. You will not see the fallen stars in your storage, but you can check to see how many you have by looking in the Crafting Shop.
Edit:

Elsa;1402395']The Caretaker Council has updated the Fallen Stars and you can now see them in your storage. :3

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/9101E447-9737-42DB-AB4C-C77795CC8DB8_zpsg0fbitj5.png (https://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/9101E447-9737-42DB-AB4C-C77795CC8DB8_zpsg0fbitj5.png.html)

jbyn4e
03-03-17, 12:12 PM
18 hours, black/yellow, super rare.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
03-03-17, 01:00 PM
I've won two battles in the tourney and have not gotten any fallen stars. Anybody else?

MajicHearts
03-03-17, 01:18 PM
I've won two battles in the tourney and have not gotten any fallen stars. Anybody else?

Me too.....HELP US!!!

catpaladin
03-03-17, 01:33 PM
I'm also missing the stars. 3 of them.

RhodryMaelwaedd
03-03-17, 01:35 PM
Me neither (one battle won), but it does say 1/80 in the spell shop and I guess that's all that matters.

Clark_Wayne
03-03-17, 01:55 PM
must be a bug : they are not in storage , but you see them in craft house

Hartoled
03-03-17, 02:07 PM
I noticed the same thing with the puppet strings, when I was trying to come out with exactly enough to craft one final Marionette. They would show up in the Spell Shop but not in Storage.

kooky panda
03-03-17, 02:10 PM

This is being looked into.

Elsa;1401430']You're correct. It doesn't show as an error for me, so it didn't appear to be a bug. The older parts are intended to be hidden from storage to answer player feedback that they didn't want old parts displayed for cleaner storage. But it applied to current ones, too. The feedback has been forwarded to development team. ^_^

Clark_Wayne
03-03-17, 03:58 PM
@elsa : the older parts are hidden but they are still there, aren't they ?
i'm asking this in case we need them someday :D

FireballFarm
03-03-17, 08:13 PM

I just checked and all my old crafting parts are gone from storage with the exception of 5 types: lotus blossoms, glass frills, leviathan pearls, bluebells, and hibiscus blossoms. It's like they are finally clearing the mess out and missed a few. So, I am wondering if the stars not appearing in storage is an intentional change? If the new crafting parts only appear in the crafting shack, we won't get a big build up of spare parts in storage when the dragon expires. The puppet strings disappeared, too- but since I was already done crafting Marionette, I didn't check my storage for them, I just saw all the posts about it.

It would have been nice if we could have used those old parts craft dragons...or something. The parts just suddenly disappearing from storage feels like a wasted opportunity (and a waste, in general).

Edit: oops, I didn't see the other posts about this. :)
the weird thing is I swear I scrolled all the way down and read all the posts before commenting. :/

Florr06
03-04-17, 08:18 AM
Might be worthwhile to craft 1 or 2 extra to trade for a large black gem :)

AwesomeChefDad
03-05-17, 06:02 PM
I am not very motivated for this one, nor the previous one...

[S8] Elsa
03-06-17, 06:46 PM
The Caretaker Council has updated the Fallen Stars and you can now see them in your storage. :3

JustKay
03-06-17, 07:56 PM
Noooooo! I have always collected a few of the parts beyond what was required to keep a picture of the art they do. Sad to see they are clearing them all out. I even had a few that I maxed out and left as is. I had 99 tarot cards.

heather11778
03-07-17, 11:37 AM
This dragon isn't showing in the dragons for sale. Is it still available because I'm still getting shooting stars.

Hartoled
03-07-17, 10:34 PM
This dragon isn't showing in the dragons for sale. Is it still available because I'm still getting shooting stars.

I think there may be several things missing from the Featured Page in the Market. The World Event mentions a "Glimmerstone" but I have none in sight.

JustKay
03-26-17, 09:57 PM
I just checked and all my old crafting parts are gone from storage with the exception of 5 types: lotus blossoms, glass frills, leviathan pearls, bluebells, and hibiscus blossoms. It's like they are finally clearing the mess out and missed a few.

If the magma cores are anything to go by (i had three left for ages), it's likely that we will see these dragons returning at some point. They've started cycling back through older mining dragons so they might do the same with battle arena parts dragons. I remember leviathan and gladiator being one of the first few battle arena parts craftables. Back then Leviathan was pretty bad-ass since we didn't have as many (if any) super rares with Red-Blue at the time. I kept the two I crafted all this time (one epic and one baby)

Lurker2
03-26-17, 10:46 PM
Twin Star is still available for purchase. It just isn't in the featured section anymore. It will probably stay there until the crafting recipe disappears.

[S8] Elsa
03-28-17, 11:37 AM
I just checked and all my old crafting parts are gone from storage with the exception of 5 types: lotus blossoms, glass frills, leviathan pearls, bluebells, and hibiscus blossoms. It's like they are finally clearing the mess out and missed a few. So, I am wondering if the stars not appearing in storage is an intentional change? If the new crafting parts only appear in the crafting shack, we won't get a big build up of spare parts in storage when the dragon expires. The puppet strings disappeared, too- but since I was already done crafting Marionette, I didn't check my storage for them, I just saw all the posts about it.

It would have been nice if we could have used those old parts craft dragons...or something. The parts just suddenly disappearing from storage feels like a wasted opportunity (and a waste, in general).

Edit: oops, I didn't see the other posts about this. :)
the weird thing is I swear I scrolled all the way down and read all the posts before commenting. :/

Psst: they don't appear in storage for cosmetics (yay fresh clean storage~!), but they're still there and would show in a recipe if a recipe for those old parts were active.

JustKay
03-28-17, 05:12 PM
I wonder how long we have left on this one. Am 2 short of having enough for crafting 3 now. I don't think I've ever crafted 4 of a battle arena parts dragon. If they're here for about a month, this one must be on it's last week.

I wonder if the next one will be a new dragon or a re-release of one of the older ones...

themusicloverme
03-28-17, 07:01 PM
does anyone know when this dragon will leave? I'm just 11 parts short of crafting my first (have not been motivated enough to collect stars every hour) and I hope I can craft it ASAP before it leaves.

katali119
03-29-17, 04:25 AM
I'm into collecting for my fourth, I definitely want a tiger's eye dragon out of this! Hoping Magma can also help me towards some of the black gemstone dragons.

Jennerwein1
04-03-17, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know at what time on 4/4 this dragon leaves?

brean92
04-04-17, 12:46 PM
I've earned 79 of the 80 fallen stars, they've disappeared on me - not visible in Storage. I'm currently crafting another dragon. Will my fallen stars reappear? Am I able purchase the 1 I'm short?

kooky panda
04-04-17, 12:50 PM
I've earned 79 of the 80 fallen stars, they've disappeared on me - not visible in Storage. I'm currently crafting another dragon. Will my fallen stars reappear? Am I able purchase the 1 I'm short?

These no longer show in storage. You should be able to see how many you have when you go to the craft shop.

JustKay
04-04-17, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know at what time on 4/4 this dragon leaves?

Going going gone. For future reference, normally they switch over things around 10:30 PST. Same time most events start.

Den8137259
04-05-17, 07:57 AM
★ have long ago requested for the dragon to be craftable after the battle Arena or mining event ends ..

★ and we don't know cutoff time although we know the date. There is no prominent countdown timer for reference , instead you have the night dragon bundle deal icon appearing continuously .. ★

★ could S8 do something for the users at all?

★ do bring back the old drags with parts that we can recycle them .. but do you know that the current magma dragon parts isn't, although it is recycled .. ★

[S8] Elsa
04-05-17, 08:25 AM
If you got close, hit up my inbox. But please note it usually ends around 10am or 10:30 pacific the day of expiration.

The parts you earn aren't visible in storage, but you still have them. If a Dragon cycles through that needs parts you already have, they'll show in the recipe in the Spell Shop.

brean92
04-05-17, 07:27 PM
Nope, looked in crafting - nothing