PDA

View Full Version : events and timed quests.

cyndora
03-02-17, 12:51 PM
hi s8

just posting a few comments here to see if maybe we can get some answers.

i read the forums daily , and always during events, timed quests, community events, but the last 12 months there has been a HUGE shift in the state the forums have gotten during those times.

i come here because the small community that we all are, have been super cool, positive, helpful and frankly i dont think i would enjoy this game as much if half the people here were not playing. that being said the attitude of the last 12 months on the forums have been going on a down hill slope for some time.

was wondering after all the suggestions, complaints, FEEDBACK the community gives you, why the events have been either getting worse, not very fun, tedious, cash consuming, same structure just different looks?? after all is said here, it seems like the people ( or person ) that is in charge of castle stories events, just does not seem to take into account what the people want.

you take polls, ask us to vote, we vote and get something thats completely different from the polls.
you make event after event of doing the same thing over and over for little rewards, but yet you continue to push them out? why?

even if your people just GLANCED the forums. you can plainly see that the community is on the ledge. the same stuff you have been shelling out is getting old and stale, and you really need to change the course that your on and make it for the better.

but after all this is said, i still have one burning question that plays in my mind. is this event schedule that your on now, you know, the one that keeps repeating itself, is this because all the creativity is gone? the well is dry? is this the last few months, maybe the last year ?? we will see s8 really care for the customers, players, community, and family and turn this around?

just a few thoughts from a player that has been here about 4 years, play daily, and has become one of the longest games i ever played and never deleted from my ipad. i am fully committed, are you?

rulerofjennyville
03-02-17, 06:09 PM
They got rid of a bunch of staff. I think they're just finishing off challenges they had in the pipeline. We'll have to see if they give us any more challenges or if they are at an end.